Mothers and Daughters Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner was a spectacular success. Ever mindful of Ogden Nash's famous maxim, "Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker",- Bolek coerced Natasha to imbibe a Martini before dinner and they shared a bottle of fine wine during the meal. Natasha had a mature physical appearance and since it seemed obvious she was Bolek's date the server did not card her and served the alcohol. Bolek was pleasantly surprised how gregarious Natasha was as she returned his flirting in like kind. She had none of the usual female predilection for eating daintily. Instead Natasha ate her steak dinner lustily and gave out all the signals that she was available for sex.

Bolek was a little surprised at how easy a conquest that Natasha seemingly was proving to be. Although fairly self confident, he would have thought a stunning beauty like Natasha would produce some resistance to any overtures of having sex right away on such short acquaintance. He had realistically expected simply to get Natasha to agree to future dates and then later he would eventually lure her to bed. However given Natasha's comportment throughout the meal, he elected to make the brazen proposition to have sex.

So after the meal, as they were in his car ostensibly returning to the school for the opera, he boldly suggested they have sex in lieu of going to the opera. He was not that surprised that she was not indignant and made no objection to his bold proposal, but she was practical with her acquiescence:

"Well Bolek, you have made it quite clear that you are a married man with children. So does this mean you are only suggesting a 'quickie' as you must get back to your home tonight, or are you able to and are proposing an all nighter? I don't mind an all nighter, as I'm sure my car will be all right parked at the University. However, I need to know as I would like to call my mother so she wouldn't worry as to my absence."

Bolek's cock hardened as he was now sure of sex with her and so he replied:

"It just so happens with the freshmen orientation and auditions the past two days, I had to reschedule my classes. To make up a postponed class I had to reschedule it to teach it early tomorrow morning. Although I do not live that far away from the school still it is far enough away and considering the opera I'd been planning to attend, I have already booked a motel room for convenience. My wife isn't expecting me home tonight and so, yes we can spend the entire night together. But won't your mother object to you being gone all night or are you going to have to come up with a lie to explain your absence?"

Natasha replied blithely:

"Oh no, my mother is cool with me having sex. After all she was the one to insist I be on the Pill ever since I was fourteen."

Bolek's cock hardened further to rock solidness hearing those words, as sex with her was now an absolute certainty. It was also comforting to know he would not need to use a condom especially as he did not have a supply on him.

Natasha continued:

"It's just that she likes to know when to expect me home if I'm going to stay away. I don't want her to worry needlessly. But if it's going to be an all nighter, why don't we take in the opera anyway; I would like to see it?"

Bolek groaned as he began to fear that Natasha was not going to accede to sex with him after all and just was leading him on.

Natasha instinctively recognized his reaction so she quickly reassured him:

"Don't worry, Bolek, I promise we'll get it on. If faced with the option, I certainly choose sex with you over the opera. But since we're going to be together all night, we have time for both."

Bolek fearfully groaned some more as his cock started to wilt. So he protested:

"But...but..."

Bolek stopped as he could not think of anything else to say without sounding peevish. Natasha had noticed Bolek's erection and its decline when she had indicated she wanted to see the opera. Realizing he was pouting like a little boy denied his toys, she reached for his crotch and freed his cock from its restraint.

As he continued driving she cooed:

"Oh Bolek honey, I can understand your impatience. You want to have your way with my luscious bod. I don't blame you; I'd also like your cock in my pussy. Hell I'd even like your cock up my ass ripping it apart. But Bolek I still really want to see the opera so maybe your cock in my mouth will suffice for now."

Without further ado she popped his cock into her mouth, and bobbing her mouth up and down along his shaft she started giving him head. Her sheer wantonness distracted him to the point he was not concentrating on his driving. He almost crashed but was able to swerve in time to avoid a head on collision. His sudden movement caused Natasha to lose his cock from her mouth.

She growled as she reinserted his cock in her mouth:

"Please be careful Bolek; don't kill us. I'd like to live long enough to have your gorgeous cock stuff my twat."

She resumed her fellatio but increased her pace. She was careful not to make her teeth noticeable as her desire was to make him feel solely the softness of her full lips caressing his shaft. All the time her tongue was stabbing the flesh of his rod. Then suddenly she stopped the movement along his penis and gently licked his cockhead. That undid him as he started erupting. He spurted load after load of cum, but she was able to swallow it all without letting a drop escape from her mouth. When he stopped spurting she did an once-over licking to slop up all of his superfluous sperm before releasing his penis.

Lifting her head from his crotch she broke into a huge smile and chirped:

"Hmm that was yummy! You sure are tasty Bolek. I'm sure there is more to come later. Pun intended by the way."

Bolek was absolutely shocked by Natasha's antics, but he was further astounded by her subsequent cavalier actions. She nonchalantly picked up her cell phone to apparently call her mother. Bolek was fluent in Polish and so had a very good understanding of Russian as well. Consequently he was able to comprehend what Natasha was telling her mother.

It seemed to Bolek that Natasha's side of the conversation with her mother went something like this:

"Hi Mom...Yes I'm going to see the opera at the school...I've got a date, so it looks like I'm gone for the night...Yes, I'm sure he already has a motel room booked for us and said he wants to fuck me...Oh sure he's OK, he's a professor at the school and took me on a tour of the campus. He also fed me at a fine restaurant...I already have sucked him off and he has a fine cock that should do me nicely...Oh sure I should be home by eleven in the morning. He has to teach a class tomorrow morning and then has to go home to his wife so there is no reason for me to stick around any longer...OK Mom yes I will. See you in the morning."

Bolek's head was spinning. Apparently the understanding between Natasha and her mother was beyond anything he could have imagined. The two of them were an enigma that he was hard put to decipher. The conversation he overhead and Natasha's demeanor with him pegged her to be a bimbo slut of the lowest order. He actually would have expected porn actresses to be more straight-laced than what Natasha appeared to be.

As for her mother,- he could not imagine any middle aged woman would be so unconcerned about her daughter's sexuality so as to accept calmly her teen aged daughter's declaration she was spending the night away fucking a man she just had met.

He could not imagine even the most uncouth class of people to be so lacking in sexual decorum. And yet Natasha had informed him that her mother was a successful accountant, owner of her own firm with offices in the Sears Tower. Natasha herself was the most proficient violin virtuoso he had personally ever encountered. For that reason, the empirical loose morals of Natasha and her mother were incongruous to his mind and hard for him to fathom. However he was not going to look a gift horse in the mouth as he was going to be a beneficiary of Natasha's apparent wantonness.

Bolek did not let on that he understood what he heard. As he had virtually no accent when speaking English with her, Natasha obviously assumed he did not know Russian. As Natasha indicated everything was set up he just smiled and resigned himself to seeing the opera before he would get at Natasha's body. After the opera at Natasha's request, Bolek drove her to her parked car and she followed him to his motel, so they could leave independently in the morning.

During the drive to the motel, Natasha's vagina had become super moist in eager anticipation of her second sexual night. The fact that the sex would be with a stranger increased her excitement to a fever pitch. When she entered the room she was in no dire need for immediate sex, but still she was not in the mood for overly lengthy foreplay either. Remembering her successful opening conduct with Reggie, she thought perhaps something similar would be satisfactory for this evening with Bolek as well.

So she immediately said:

"Well Bolek, I guess it is show time. I sure hope you'll like what I have to show!"

Natasha's words froze Bolek in place as he was intrigued by her forthrightness in commencing their sexual night. With surprising speed, in fact Bolek had barely drawn two breaths by the time Natasha had shed her dress, slip and bra tossing them casually aside.

As she was naked from the waist up, Natasha cupped her breasts and cooed:

"What do you think Bolek? Do you like my titties? My girlfriends are all envious of me. They all say I have the best boobs in our high school...,"

she paused and then resumed, "and I go to an all girls high school."

Bolek had sufficiently recovered from his stupefaction that he could gasp out a reply:

"I can't disagree with your girlfriends- your tits sure are fantastic."

As Bolek continued to stare at Natasha's mesmerizing breasts, she was able to shed the rest of her clothes. She had become totally naked without him seemingly noticing. She turned around, bent forward, and with her hands spread her ass cheeks apart to expose provocatively both of her hairy nether orifices.

She cooed again:

"How about this Bolek? Isn't my pussy pretty? You know it's already completely wet for you. How about my bummy hole? Isn't it cute? Wouldn't you like to just kiss it?"

The visual of her gorgeous naked female body coupled with her inflammatory words snapped Bolek out of his immobile trance. With his desires fully aroused, he growled out a passionate cry of pure lust. Still fully clothed he fell down to his knees placing his face right next to her ass with his nose touching the top of the crack. He replaced her hands with his and spread her ass cheeks further, as wide as he could. He then started licking her ass hole; yes he definitely did want to just kiss it.

The force of his unanticipated action caused her almost to lose her balance. She spread her legs further apart and to steady herself she placed both her hands on the edge of the bed. Normally Natasha had a low sultry and husky voice when she was fully sexually aroused. But this time, when she felt his tongue on her anus, the pleasure sensations compelled her to squeak and squeal in a high pitch; her sounds were truly girlish.

Her girlish mewling inflamed his passion even more causing him to lick her ass more vigorously. The position he was in provided intake of her totally aroused excited female smells directly into his nostrils, and his mind simply surrendered to the intoxicating pleasures.

Thereafter he ventured his tongue to stab into her vagina, and he discovered she had been telling the truth; she was absolutely wet! His next action was pure instinct, not directed by any command from his brain. He turned around and moved to her front so that his face was now covering her entire outer genitalia. With his lips suctioning her entire vulva he began sucking all her female fluids into his mouth.

His initial oral action on her anus had instigated pleasure sensations to form and course throughout her veins. When his mouth transferred to her vagina the pleasures became exquisite and excruciating. When she sensed her female juices being sucked up she became lost in her euphoria. Now her girlish mewling changed to husky mature female grunts and squeaks. Actually, her grunts and squeaks subtlety moved from a human pitch to an animalistic fervor such that she sounded like the large female animal in heat which in fact was what she had become.

When she perceived that she had been sucked dry she climaxed. The discernable evidence of her orgasm was not just her vocalization. Instead she began to forcefully hyperventilate causing in turn her body to shake and shiver something fierce. In addition she was perspiring copiously.

When she felt Bolek's mouth disengage from her vulva she felt her energy drain from her body. Her limbs weakened; she was unsteady on her feet. She stumbled and staggered onto the bed and initially flopped on to it. Then she crawled further along so that her whole body was on it. She turned on to her back and in such position a renewed passion consumed her body.

With outstretched hands and spread legs she beckoned:

"Please Bolek! I need your cock. I need it bad. I need it in me. I need you to fuck me. I need it bad. Please hurry. Give me your cock. Please fuck me. Fuck me now. Hurry Bolek, darling!"

Bolek in agitation had been undressing even while he had been tonguing her. Her pleading words motivated him even more. He was as lost in passion as much as she was and he could not act fast enough to his liking. He was sporting the hardest erection he had ever experienced in his life but luckily he was able to get naked quickly.

He literally jumped onto the bed and surrounded her. Before he even had steadied himself onto the bed she had a hold of his penis and was guiding it into her cunt. As soon as he penetrated her, he was fucking her. Earnestly, energetically, furiously...he was pumping away in wild abandon. Natasha had locked her legs behind him and was meeting his thrusts with equal fervor. She had placed her hands behind him to bring him closer to him and they kissed.

Throughout this copulation they were lip locked, enjoying the pleasure of their kissing along with the vaginal intercourse. They remained lip locked until the onset of their respective climaxes, occurring simultaneously.

As soon as Bolek sensed the beginning of his ejaculation he broke off the kiss and shouted out: "Oh fuck! Oh shit!" and other similar expressions. Natasha for her part screamed her orgasm. It was not a screech but it was louder than grunting. Her screaming did not contain any discernible words but there was no mistaking the excited passion evoked by her non verbal utterance.

When Bolek finished spurting his sperm in her vagina, he was still aroused and his erection had not wilted an iota. As he withdrew his penis from her he was compelled by unknown inspiration to go down on her and commence cunnilingus. He was in a delirium as he happily slurped up his own sperm mixed in with her secretions.

Natasha was supercharged by her own orgasm. With the immediate after climax presence of Bolek's mouth on her cunt, she had no pause to savor her ecstasy. Instead she was being driven to a higher plateau of sexual excitement. This new onset of pleasure was very excruciating to her nerves and she needed relief.

She desperately commanded:

"Bolek baby, please turn around so I can have your cock in my mouth."

Without comment or foregoing any tongue action on her vulva, Bolek complied by getting onto a '69' position. As soon as she got his cock Natasha felt instantly relieved as the rawness of his oral action became more tolerable. She was now even more grateful for the sex she had had with her mother as without that experience she probably would not have thought of asking Bolek for the '69' sex. And this sex was just what hit the spot for her at this precise moment.

Bolek was impressed by Natasha's sophistication. His wife, Claudia, with the past four years of married sex experience under her belt, was a novice in sex compared to Natasha. Claudia had been a virgin at thirty-five years of age and she obviously craved sex as far as he could tell, but still she was not at all adventurous apparently content with the rather orthodox straight forward missionary sexual intercourse. She had never given him head even though he had muff-dived her occasionally to encourage her to oral sex for variety.

Furthermore Claudia was reluctant to have sex when she had been pregnant and as for sodomy he knew enough not to suggest it never mind demand it.

With that last thought he remembered what Natasha had said in the car so he stopped his licking and stated:

"Natasha, I've got to have your ass. Do you think you can do it? I have no lube. Do you think you can tolerate the raw pain?"

Releasing his cock from her mouth, she replied:

"Sure thing Bolek baby, anything you want. I'm sure I've gotten your cock juicy enough for it to slide easily enough in my ass. Don't mind though if I scream. I'll not be in real pain. I'm just too vocal in my sensations. However once you've got your monster cock completely inside me, do stop for a moment so I can get used to it. Once I give you the signal you can fuck me as hard and as fast as you like. In fact the harder, the faster, the better. I want to feel your balls slap my ass after each stroke."

Bolek grinned at the response; oh he had a gorgeous slut on his hands all right! As far as he was concerned he had died and gone to heaven. Natasha answered to his standards for his fantasy doll. Yes life had become so much better for Bolek Ostrowski.

He moved aside to allow Natasha to scramble on to her knees and prepare herself to meet him via her rear passage. She made sure to spread her legs wide to provide easy access to her rear opening. With her ass sticking proudly up in the air she positioned her body at 45 degrees angle. She lowered her head to rest a cheek on a pillow as she reached to finger her clit so as to provide a distraction to her mind for the anticipated pain of his initial penetration of her anus.

When Natasha was ready, Bolek moved directly behind her. With his cock in hand he zeroed in on her ass hole. Just as his cockhead brushed her rear aperture it automatically gaped to allow easy entry and penetration. As he slowly pushed his cock in, the unique pleasures of sodomy compelled him to grunt in a strange fashion which was foreign to his usual sexual noises.

Natasha, on the other hand, was pleasantly surprised that the pain accompanying his penetration was very tolerable; nothing as severe as what she had experienced with Reggie's huge cock up her ass. In fact, almost immediately the pleasure sensations took over and dissipated any awareness of the pain of this sodomy. She almost started to smile but then she remembered the cautionary warning she had just given Bolek to take it easy and not to pay any attention to possible screams of pain.

Natasha was very close to her mother and the two of them had a terrific mother daughter relationship. Throughout Natasha's adolescence, Vera frequently doled out advices about sex during their frequent candid sex talks. Although Vera had been reticent in revealing in graphic details of her sexual experiences still she alluded to Natasha specific instances to provide better explanations of the mysteries of sex.

At this point Natasha recalled a particular observation by Vera that men tended to have a fragile ego with regards to all things sexually especially the size of their equipment. Consequently, Natasha instinctively realized that it might not be politic to display her ease of pleasure as he was very carefully and cautionary in pushing his cock along her rear love canal.