Mother's Confliciton Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The oversized hand of Joseph denies Michelle oxygen; the married woman's long eyelashes flutter intermittently as she feels her body becoming faint. The large man smiles as he watches her pale blue eyes roll slightly as he releases his grasp from Michelle's throat. The room slightly spins as it takes a moment for everything to come into focus. The oxygen-depleted woman gasps for air as her body trembles and quakes. The pain and pleasure of the large cock deep inside her beings to intensify. Michelle feels the man pulling her legs over his shoulders, allowing him a better angle to use her violated pussy.

"I'm going to cum slut," Joseph growls out as he pounds himself inside the married pussy deep and hard, almost as if he is trying to rip her open. The thrusts so fast and powerful the headboard beats against the wall, Michelle's legs slide from his shoulders. He fucks her with reckless abandon. Joseph's brutal motions slow down but a mere second as he thinks about how he and Jason never discussed cumming inside Michelle. The thought comes too late though, as he is soon filling the abuse slit with his thick heavy load. The veins in his cock throb as the eruption pours from the head of his cock.

The hot viscous goo splashing inside the married woman sends Michelle over the edge. She wraps her wobbly legs around Joseph, trying to hold him inside her to take all of his seed. Michelle, rocked by the most intense of her many orgasms, drags her long red nails down the man's back. "Fuck yes..." She moans out as her body quivers and shakes.

Maddie's eyes dance back and forth from her boyfriend to the couple on the bed. She can feel the silky material of her panties getting increasingly wetter. The sound of the couple on the bed paired with the sight of her boyfriend almost angrily beating his cock has the woman on the edge of orgasm already. The twisted, perverted side of Ryan all brand new to her as she continues wanting to push his behavior. "You are so sick..." Maddie breathlessly moans to her boyfriend, doing her best to keep her voice at a whisper as she nods her head towards his bedroom.

Ryan does not want to take his eyes off his mother but forces himself to follow his girlfriend to his bedroom. The pair step inside his bedroom, the young man taking the time to close and lock his door before turning around and being greeted by Maddie's lips. The girlfriend pulling him close, pressing her full lips to his, her tongue invading the young man's mouth as the pair kiss more passionately than they ever have before. Maddie grabs at Ryan's clothes, aggressively trying to strip him nude.

"What has gotten into you?" Ryan asks as Maddie throws his shirt to the side and starts tugging to remove his jeans. The teenager taken aback by this aggressive side he had only seen hints of previously but never like this.

"You babe, I love sick, depraved shit like that. You jerking to your own mom." Maddie says with a broad smile as she gets on her knees to tug Ryan's jeans free from his legs. "I want your dick so bad." The raven-haired woman's blue eyes focusing on her desire. Maddie's thoughts are out of control as she has so many questions for her boyfriend. As she wants to know why, if he was into something so wicked, why have they only had sex a few times? Why has it always been missionary? At the same time, however, she has no interest in wasting time talking about it right now. "I want to you to let everything out with me don't hold back at all." Maddie purrs as she throws her boyfriend's boxers and jeans across the room.

Ryan does not know how to respond, he himself only coming to grips with this side of himself recently. "I just need to be like them..." He says in his head as he grasps his rock solid cock. He closes his eyes and thinks a thousand thoughts in a second of the things he has heard his family say to one another. "You're a sick pervert girl, aren't you?" He asks as he looks down at his girlfriend before him on her knees, waiting to please him. The words are not forceful as he still feels unsure doing it with someone who has not provoked him.

Maddie's slightly chubby cheeks a pinkish hue as her face is flushed with excitement. The woman never believed her boyfriend was capable of even asking that simple of a dirty question. "Fuck yes, I am; my mom and dad taught me well," Maddie says as she throws her own shirt and massive bra into the growing pile of clothes. The young woman's stark white G sized breasts exposed as she reaches down to tweak her own nipples. The massive basketball like breasts round and firm something the twenty-three-year-old developed young and at first tried to hide. The young woman only realizing after she put on weight to conceal them that they were not a curse but something that could get her what she wanted. Maddie rests on her knees, her fingers clamping down on her small pinkish nipples as she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, awaiting Ryan to use her.

Ryan's head spins as he just a short time ago came to grips with his image of himself and his mother being broken. Now he is discovering a side of his girlfriend he did not know existed. Still, the revelation about his girlfriend does not upset him but rather excites him. He pushes his cock into his girlfriend's mouth as he grasps her long black hair. "Come on, whore suck my dick." He growls at her as he still does not feel one hundred percent comfortable saying such things, but wants to try to push through his self-imposed limitations.

Maddie can feel her heart racing as for the first time in their relationship, she is giving her boyfriend a blowjob. The older woman always wanted to, but Ryan shied away from it, she loved the feeling his long thick cock gave her when they fucked; she knew it would also feel good in her mouth. The chubby black-haired girl does nothing to try to keep her drool and salvia in as she gives her boyfriend a messy sloppy blowjob. Ryan grunts and groans as other than making his sister take him when he snapped; this is his first time having his cock sucked by any girlfriend. The very experienced Maddie takes the long prick all the way down her throat, pressing her lips against Ryan's ball sack. She holds him inside her mouth until she cannot take it any longer before jerking her head back. Thick heavy saliva flows from her mouth, cascading down her body coating her big boobs, making them glisten.

Maddie allows the hard prick to fall from her mouth momentarily as she maintains a grip on the shaft. Her hand tightly gripping around it, still pumping it hard and fast as she looks up at her boyfriend. "Talk dirty to me, insult me please, baby." She purrs before running her tongue up and down the underside of Ryan's swollen shaft.

The sensation Maddie is sending through his body almost too much for Ryan as he has trouble focusing on the request she has made to him. "Come on, whore..." He groans out.

"That's it, baby, more." Maddie pleads for more as she knows that was a weak attempt. "Be mean hurt me," Maddie says as she decides to unleash more of her kinks that she has kept bottled up since dating the straight-laced young man.

Ryan pushes his cock back into her mouth as he likes it more than just her tongue rubbing his shaft alone. "Shut the fuck up, and take my fucking dick." He growls as he starts to face fuck Maddie. "I need to be who I am when Gwen pisses me off." He thinks to himself as the sounds of his girlfriend gagging on him continue to push him past his limits. "Make me cum, you fat whore," Ryan barks out, the words giving the young man pause as he wonders if he may have taken it too far.

The words "fat whore" ringing in the chubby girl's head as she grabs her boyfriend's buttocks and starts pulling him into her fucking her own mouth with his cock. Maddie's body feels as if it is being electrocuted all her nerve endings on edge. She does not want her boyfriend's cum; she now needs it.

"Fuck, that's it slut...yes... I'm so fucking close." Ryan says as he starts to pull his cock out of his girlfriend's hungry mouth. The young man wanting to shoot his load all over her face.

Maddie's grip on Ryan's bottom tightens as she feels him trying to pull away the raven-haired woman does not know where Ryan wants to cum, but she knows where she wants his load. The cocksucker locks her lips down now, making a tight seal around the throbbing shaft she can tell from Ryan's reactions he is about to explode. Maddie slides her lips all the way down to the base taking all of his long cock inside her mouth as the delighted cocksucker gets what she wants, an explosion of hot cum straight to the back of her throat. She grips the shaft base tightly, jerking it back and forth, trying to milk every drop out into her mouth.

"Fucking whore, I didn't want to cum in your mouth." Ryan angrily says as he jerks Maddie's head back by her hair.

"I am sorry I needed to taste you. I have wanted to taste your cum for so long." Maddie says as she licks the cum still dripping from the head of her boyfriend's cock.

"Stupid bitches fucking things up." The tone of Ryan's voice changes as he starts to feel more comfortable in his role without being provoked inot being mean. Ryan pushes Maddie backward, allowing the girl to fall onto his floor with a thud, he reaches down and jerks her black lace panties off her body. "I need to fuck you."

"You want to fuck my fat cunt?" Maddie questions making sure to accentuate the word "fat," hoping her boyfriend will take the clue that she is turned on by the insult when she is being fucked.

"No, What the hell did I say? I need to fuck your fat cunt." He growls as the smell of Maddie's pussy enters his nostrils, fueling a hunger to be inside her.

Maddie plump lips curve into a wicked smile as she hears the words from Ryan. The harsh insults something she believed her boyfriend to be too vanilla to ever deliver, and something she was never sure how to ask him to try. The smile fades quickly to a shocked look as Ryan enters her. "Oh fuck, you're still so hard." Maddie moans as she feels the hard dick entering her, the pain shooting through her body as she was not prepared to be impaled in one swift motion. The couple's previous sexual encounters pale to this one. The young woman feels as if her boyfriend is longer and thicker as he drills her wanton pussy with his flesh.

Ryan unleashes a torrent of caveman-like grunts as he slams his body against Maddie. The sight of her massive breasts bouncing with each thrust drives him to go faster and harder. "Your fucking pussy feels so good," he groans, as his girlfriend also feels different to him. She is far hotter and wetter than what he has previously felt with her.

"You're hurting me!" Maddie cries out not to stop Ryan but to praise how deep and hard he is fucking her.

"Fuck yes I am." Ryan just growls in agreement as he pulls his girlfriend's legs up over his shoulders, allowing him to fuck her deeper. "You fat fucking whore, you fucking love it."

The young couples flesh slapping together couple with moans and grunts fills the young man's bedroom. Maddie can feel her large bottom burning as she slides slightly against the carpet with each powerful thrust. Ryan's knees have a similar sensation as he continues brutally fucking Maddie. The young man taking out his sexual angst towards his mom and sister on Maddie's now abused pussy. The sloshing sounds emanating from her well-fucked hole followed by the hot liquid sensation coating his hard cock nearly make Ryan cum. He barely manages to hold back as he slides his cock out. "Rollover," he says as he is almost breathless.

Maddie feels relived for the moment as a deluge of orgasms has the young woman quivering uncontrollably. She rolls over onto her stomach and pushes herself up onto all fours. "Is this what you want?"

"Oh yeah," Ryan says as he slaps his hand down hard against his girlfriend's sizeable right butt cheek, followed by a second and third.

"Oh...Ooo...Uh...Fuck"

"Fucking fat bitch," Ryan growls the nineteen-year-old not sure what other words to use but has noticed that she really seems to like that insult. He raises up and teases her pussy from behind before driving himself back inside balls deep. The timing could not have been more perfect as his balls slap against Maddie; he simultaneously jerks back on her long black hair. In an effort to try to prolong everything Ryan is fucking Maddie much slower now, his thrusts are harder. Still, the young man is taking his time trying to be more deliberate.

The powerful thrusts forward make it hard for Maddie to stay up on her hands and knees. As her powerful boyfriend withdrawals himself nearly all the way before driving back in. "Mother fucker you're killing me," she moans out as it feels like Ryan is trying to rip her hole apart. Her long nails dig into the plush carpet as she is rocked again by the same wave of orgasms she felt before. Maddie can feel beads of sweat forming on her face rolling down her forehead as she feels as if her body is on fire despite the cool temperature of the house.

"Shut the fuck up," Ryan responds as he jerks harder on her hair. He enjoys the feeling the slow, deliberate hard thrusts provide, but they are also keeping him just on the edge of orgasm. The teenager feels torn between continuing and filling his girlfriend with his cum. He slowly begins to pick up his pace, still pulling back and filling her with all of him at once but now going faster and faster. He revels in the increased sounds of pleasure escaping his girlfriend's mouth.

The plethora of cuss words one after another, pouring from his girlfriend's plump lips, tell Ryan she is enjoying his new found aggression with her. The sounds almost as exciting to him as the sensation of her swollen pussy lips wrapped around his thick cock, but that is when something happened. The slew of obscenities changed to an almost howl like a wounded animal. The teen at first almost tells Maddie to shut up, but then he notices everything feels different.

"Oh my god, no...not my ass." Maddie finally manages to moan out as despite her cries, Ryan has not relented in his attack.

"Oh, fuck." Ryan moans, the young man in his furious pace missed his target and slammed his entire cock straight into his girlfriend's backdoor.

"Ryan, I don't do anal."

"You do now." Ryan groans as the new sensations are too much, and he begins emptying himself inside Maddie's butt.

The hot thick liquid fills Maddie; the young lady almost feels as if it is burning her as it enters and fills her bottom. As Ryan pulls out, the young lady collapses to the floor, her anus burning as it was violently forced open. Maddie's body quivers and shakes as she lies there, the pain is still not enough to ruin the pleasure she received from Ryan. The teen lies on the floor next to his girlfriend, his cock semi-limp as he grabs at anything nearby to wipe the mixture of bodily fluids covering his cock.

"Sorry about that." He says with a slight chuckle.

"No, you're not."

"Yeah, I am."

"That massive load of cum I felt fill me says otherwise," Maddie says with a grin. "I'm not mad, I don't like anal, especially not like that, but I liked it. I liked you being more aggressive and kind of mean to me."

"So I can fuck your ass again?"

"Not tonight...But maybe next time, if you have me pinned down, there won't be anything I can do to stop you."

The realization of what prompted them their sexual tryst begins to come back to Ryan as his eyes shoot wide open. "Oh, fuck my mom."

"What about her?"

"I...Well...I watched her, and you watched me watching her."

"It's just sex. I love nasty shit like that." Maddie says with a grin as she rolls on to her back. The twenty-three-year-old unleashes a long sigh as she stares at the ceiling fan spinning. "I am going to tell you something I don't tell hardly anyone. I don't want fifty questions afterward either okay?"

"Sure, whatever you say," Ryan says as he can feel his girlfriend's mood has altered.

"When I turned eighteen, my parents showed me their freak side. I have seen them fuck, and it was hot to me. They party with a group of swingers, and I have been to their parties. At the parties, I am typically in the role of the submissive being used by dominants."

Ryan can feel his tired cock stirring as his girlfriend explains a side of her that he did not know existed a few hours prior. "I understand I am not judging. I think my parents have been to similar parties." Ryan says as he strokes Maddie's long black hair back away from her eyes.

"Well, the last one I went to was just a few days before you and I went out. At the party, I was blindfolded and tied to a bed to be used by anyone who wanted. One guy who came in was going at it pretty hard, and the blindfold slipped off."

"So, you saw who it was?" Ryan asked as he now was stroking his cock to his girlfriend's story.

Maddie smiles as she can see what Ryan is doing. "You are so naughty." She purrs as her eyes drift down to her boyfriend's cock. "It was my dad, Ryan, my daddy was fucking me. My mom was watching it." Maddie says as she raises up from the floor. "Now that I confessed that to you, don't get freaked out by them and me and don't feel you did something wrong watching your momma. It's late, and I can't stay over, but I do want to suck your cock again before I go."

"Oh god yes, please." Ryan moans as Maddie, pushes his hand away and replaces it with hers.

"I want one thing, though."

"Anything..." Ryan breathlessly agrees.

"Call me, mommy..." She says as her voice trails off her lips, enveloping the hard cock before her.

Unbeknownst to Michelle, what has occurred in her hallway, or what is happening in her son's bedroom wraps her robe around herself as she escorts Joseph back to the front door. The doubts and hurt feelings she had about Kayla and Jason almost a distant memory for the moment, as Joseph managed to fuck the worries away. "I don't know what the fuck that was all about, but I hope I took care of whatever Jason owed you.

Joseph laughs as he slides his feet into his shoes. "Michelle, he didn't owe me anything."

"What the fuck?"

"He told me to come over here and fuck his wife. He said you'd be into it. We have been talking about it for a while; he said you wanted to try other men, and he was going to be out of town."

"So he sent you?" Michelle questions with a raised eyebrow and a perplexed look on her face.

"Basically, yeah, and you're a good fuck..." Joseph says as the ringing of Michelle's cell phone cuts off his words. "Goodnight, little lady." He says as he walks out the front door.

"Hello?"

"Hey hon, did you get my surprise?"

"Yes, I did!" Michelle excitedly replies.

"Was he good to you?"

"Very, so was he a surprise, or was he an I'm sorry I didn't bring you on my trip present."

"Oh, you know about them giving me an extra ticket."

"I do, and I know who you took," Michelle says as she feels a slight fire inside of her.

"You do?" Jason asks as he feels baffled at how Michelle would know such a thing.

"Don't play stupid, Jason."

"I'm not. I just don't know how you know I let Marc use my plus one for his wife, Celeste."

"Who?" The words entering Michelle's ears but the shock of not hearing Kayla not fully registering with the wife.

"Celeste, why who did you think?" Jason asks as he wonders what is going on with his wife and who did she think he brought along.

"Oh shit, never mind, I am so sorry I thought something totally different was going on," Michelle says as an enormous feeling of relief fills her body. "You're serious right, you took Celeste?" She questions as her feelings of relief start to transition to embarrassment

"Yeah, I get an extra ticket you never want to come to this boring shit; she wanted to, so I let him have it. I figured no sense in making you give me another lame excuse. Plus, I could let you have some fun like we talked about."