Mother's Cottage at Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pace suddenly increased and I felt my cock being jerked back and forth. I cried out.

"Good boys always cum for their mummies, don't they, John? They don't let all that nasty cum build up inside them, they come to their Mummies to let it all go, don't you want to let it all go, darling? Don't you want your gorgeous, beautiful Mummy to get all the nasty cum out? Yes you do, yes you do, you need all the horrible, nasty liquid in your little balls to go bye-bye, don't you my love? You need to spurt your cock all over and show Mummy what a big boy you are, yes I know Mummy can tell baby, Mummy always knows!"

The black PVC glove was slick with lube as it now shook up and down my prick, I could feel my balls tightening with need. My head was rolling from side to side.

"Oh, Mum, oh god, oh Mum-"

"That's it, baby. Let it build, one big cum for Mummy, one special big cum for Christmas, there baby, yes, come on, you can do it, yes let it build all the way up, nice and thick. Mummy's going to make her big boy cum, cum for Mummy, cum for Mummy now baby, cum for Mummy-"

I gasped and screamed as cum shot out of my prick and splattered all over my Mum's red skirt and black stockings. The pressure that had been built up all day was suddenly released. My cock shot spurt after spurt of thick, white cum over my mother and it began to run down the black of the PVC glove.

Trembling, moaning, I writhed beneath her as the last of my cum spluttered from my red, angry cock.

Without missing a beat, my mother reached over to the box of tissues on her nightstand, plucked a couple out and began to clean herself and me up. She reached down and, with my help, pulled my PJ bottoms back over my now tender prick. She pulled off the glove, laying it to one side and then began to once more stroke my hair again.

"Go to sleep, my gorgeous boy. Dream about Santa, dream about presents and dream about Mummy. Sleepy time now. Shhhh."

I closed my eyes and drifted off, thinking about the woman I loved most in the world, my beautiful, funny, sexy Mother.

12