Mother's Eager Pupil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be like stopping a car at the Indy 500. Unthinkable.

The next moment, the second part of Linda's fantasy came true. As she gazed at Michael's cock still moving inside their daughter, the first dribble of cum trickled out of her pussy and down the underside of his deeply-veined shaft. Sarah clenched her butt cheeks and squeezed out more cum, coating her father's shaft and balls. Like so many things she had witnessed over the past couple of weeks, Linda fought to capture the moment and hold it forever.

God, please let me remember this always. I can forget my own name, but don't ever let this go away.

"Good fucking," Linda found herself whispering over and over. "Good pussy."

As father and daughter slid down the backside of the crashing waves of pleasure, Linda thought her daughter was sobbing. She rubbed Sarah's back and shoulder.

"Honey, are you okay?" Perhaps she should have stopped Michael from being so aggressive. "Are you hurt?" Father managed to open his eyes, also concerned.

Immediately, Sarah shook her head, then let out a weak smile. Eyes closed, she gently gyrated against her father's body, savoring the last of the orgasm. At last, Michael spoke.

"Goddamn," he murmured, almost under his breath. He looked over to his wife. "Having you here, watching us, is like the icing on the cake."

"Uh-huh," Sarah agreed, finally opening her eyes. "God, that was so fucking intense."

Mother smiled. "We're getting that sweet, little pussy broken in, huh?"

Sarah giggled, nodding enthusiastically. Linda reached over to swipe her fingers up Michael's cock, getting an ample amount of sex goo on her fingertips. She gazed at the two while she put the viscous mess in her mouth, lips smacking.

Next, Linda looked at herself, then at her daughter. Michael's cum had dried on them, but what to do? She slid up on the bed, beside her still-coupled husband and daughter.

"Here." She slid up between them and started licking Michael's ejaculate from Sarah's skin, cleaning her sex kitten like a momma cat.

Again, Sarah giggled, closing her eyes and sighing at the feel of her mother's expert tongue expertly licking cum from her skin. She gasped when Linda took extra care to lick on and around her nipples, concentrating on them for an inordinate amount of time.

"Oh, Mom, that feels so good," daughter whispered, nuzzling her mother's head. Linda merely moaned, then rose to her knees.

"Here, baby." She presented her cum-splattered torso to her daughter.

Sarah didn't need any more prompting. With her father's still-hard erection flexing deep inside her body, she started to lick and suck the dried goo from Linda's skin. Linda sighed as the young woman worked on cleaning her up, at first clumsily, then hitting her stride. Before long, she had taken one of her mother's breasts into her mouth, sucking hungrily. Again, Linda moaned, trying to soak up the moment, so very sinful and delicious.

"Goddamn, you two," was all Michael could say as Sarah switched to her mother's other breast, Linda hissing as her daughter speared the ripe, dangling fruit aggressively.

"Oh, honey, yesss..." Linda closed her eyes, her lids reflecting the ambient light. "You can never suck my tits too much." Sarah just moaned, slightly nodding, never letting go of the copious amount of tit flesh filling her mouth.

It came as no surprise when Michael started moving inside his daughter once again. Sarah released Linda's breast, again turning her attention to her father and his need.

"I think we're not done fucking yet." Linda's voice was soft and airy as she again slid down to watch.

"Nope." Michael smiled up at his daughter's radiant face. For a moment, he imagined what she would look like in ten years, or twenty, perhaps with a partner and children of her own. The past couple of weeks had certainly made her a woman.

"Dad, you're still hard," Sarah teased as she commenced writhing against her father.

"Because of you, sweetheart." Once again, he gripped his daughter's waist as their movements intensified. "And how happy I am your mother is with us now."

As round two began, Linda slipped a couple of fingers inside her pussy. It had been throbbing so intensely, even after Sarah fucked her, she couldn't leave it alone.

"Oh, Dad!" Sarah held on as Michael fucked her from underneath.

"Steady, my love." Michael cupped her cheek for a brief moment, a gesture of love and cherishment, before ramping up his thrusts.

By then, Linda was frigging herself, watching the show. She couldn't help it. Again, the bedframe squeaked as father and daughter fought to satiate their incestuous desires. Sarah yelped and panted while Michael growled.

"Take it, honey." He clenched his teeth, snarling. "Take my cock like a good girl."

"Uh-huh!"

"God, I can't believe how you two can fuck." Linda rubbed her tingling clit.

"We've had lots of practice while you were away." Michael's eyes never left his daughter's face.'

"Uh-huhhh..." Sarah laughed before a sharp jab of pleasure made her wince. There was no place inside her body her dad's cock couldn't reach.

Again, the thrusts increased in intensity. Linda cast her eyes from her husband's face to her daughter's, then down to the sticky, sweaty coupling of their bodies, her own pussy sopping wet and about to burst.

Suddenly, Michael grunted.

"Godammit, you need to be fucked like a woman!" Immediately, he grasped Sarah and, with a quick turn, put her on her back with him on top, the bedframe squeaking in protest. The move surprised Linda as they almost knocked her off the bed, but she held on, overjoyed at the passion between father and daughter.

"Oh, Dad, what the fuck?" Sarah looked frightened for a moment, also surprised at her father's aggressive move, but then nodded as if saying 'go ahead.' Michael, having never pulled out, began pumping into her from above in a classic missionary position.

Time slowed down for Linda as she assaulted her pussy, trying to extinguish the raging inferno in her body. "Michael, goddamn yes!" She hissed. "Fucking take her, you animal! TAKE HER PUSSY!!!"

"Ohhh, god, yes." Sarah's words sounded like quivering sobs. "Fuck me like you fuck Mom! Fuck me! FUCK MEEE!!!"

The young woman almost disappeared underneath her father's lean, solid body. Keeping up his steady assault of sharp, staccato thrusts, he kissed Sarah's face, neck, and shoulders. Daughter laughed with joy as she reveled in her father's physical and paternal love, slapping noises filling the air as their bodies collided.

Linda couldn't avert her eyes from the scene unfolding before her. She couldn't even blink. She also felt something welling up inside her pussy.

"Dad," Sarah managed to gasp as her father's tongue flicked up and down one of her erect nipples. "I feel it coming again."

"Yes, my love, YES!" He nodded as her hands slid up from his waist to his nipples. She gazed at his face, studying his pained expression, as she gently rolled her father's erect buds. Then she tugged them, letting her thumbnails rake across the tips. The response was immediate.

"Oh, goddamn, Sarah...FUCK!!!" Sweat started dripping from Michael's body. Having his sexy, young daughter play with his nipples, he couldn't hold out much longer. Linda could tell by his accelerated, rapid breathing.

"Dammit, you two," she hissed, her own orgasm fast approaching. "Let's all come together!"

"Yes...YES!!!" Sarah, one hand still tugging her father's nipple, reached over to play with her mother's tit as well.

Later, the three of them wondered if their neighbors overheard the rampaging insanity that happened next. The master bedroom sounded like mating time in the jungle. There was that elusive, near-perfect moment when mother, father, and daughter climaxed in the same instant. Nobody could accurately remember what happened in that minute or two, a space in time that seemed like hours, as naked bodies convulsed and comingled, literally wrecking the bed and spilling over onto the carpet.

What Linda knew was that she opened her eyes to see the popcorn ceiling, feeling the caress of their shag carpet on her naked flesh, and her sweet daughter. Sarah lie on top of her, gasping for air, rubbing her wet pussy against her mother's thigh while Michael, covered in sweat, tried valiantly to catch his breath, his body draped over the ruined bed, watching his wife and daughter.

Linda thought Sarah had lost her mind, she was growling, yelping, and sobbing, her teeth gnashing as she came once more against her mother. Then she fell limp, still and silent. The last thing mother heard as she held her daughter against her glistening breast, returning to unconsciousness, was Michael groaning "goddamn...goddamn."

The room became still, enough so the sounds of the outside world, passing cars and birds chirping, filtered in through the window glass. As night came, everything was enveloped in an ethereal glow from the street lamp outside. A dog barked in the distance. A faint police siren.

Michael rubbed his face against the bedclothes, again groaning as he took stock of his body and the penalty for his physical expenditure. He made note that he was forty and, although he tried to keep himself in top physical condition, the activities of that afternoon definitely took their toll. He didn't mind. Like the benders he went on in college, it was the price one paid for touching the sky.

Linda's consciousness rose until she felt Sarah's breaths wafting across her face. The heavy odor of rich, feral sex filled the air. She inhaled deeply, filling her lungs with oxygen, repeating the action until her daughter whimpered, rubbing her face between her mother's breasts. Linda cupped the young woman's butt, giving it a loving squeeze.

"Oh, Mom," Sarah whispered, her voice small and innocent. "What happened?"

Linda chuckled, kissing her daughter's hair.

Even after all of this, still my sweet, little girl.

"We're on the carpet, my love. We broke the bed."

"Oh, fuck." So much for innocence.

Even after all of their sexcapades, hearing Sarah use that word still made her worn-out pussy tingle.

Maybe not so much of a little girl after all.

"God, it smells like a zoo," Michael managed to grunt from the destroyed bed.

"Good fucking has that byproduct, yes." Linda tried to move but realized she was stuck to her daughter with a layer of sweat, cum, and other fluids. "Is my dear husband sensitive?"

"Oh, fuck you," he snorted, smiling, his face and eyes filled with love and tenderness for his family.

"Jesus, honey," Linda rolled on her side as Sarah clung to her. "We need to unstick ourselves."

With a single motion, they peeled themselves apart. Sarah giggled.

"What a mess!" She sat up on her heels on the carpet, stretching her arms above her head. Both parents gazed at their beautiful, vital young daughter, now a woman.

Everyone showered off, Michael and Linda wrapping themselves in thick, cotton robes while Sarah slipped on a tee-shirt of her father's with nothing on underneath. A late meal was cooked, everyone sitting around the kitchen counter.

"When are you leaving again?" Linda asked her husband. Like his wife, Michael had to travel occasionally. It was part of the position they both shared at the company.

"Monday." He took a bite of his baloney sandwich and chewed.

"At least we have the weekend." Linda smiled, taking a gulp of milk from her glass. "And you'll be back by the end of the week?"

"Well..." Michael didn't look happy.

"Part and parcel, honey." Linda fully understood what she and her husband had to do to support their lifestyle and provide for their daughter. College was only a month away, and they hoped Sarah would choose the local community college and stay home for at least a couple more years.

"Yes." He took a swallow from his can of beer.

"I think Sarah and I can keep ourselves occupied."

You'd better."

Sarah blushed, her full, moist lips reflecting the overhead light. "We need to get a stronger bed."

All laughed as Linda stood to clear the counter.

"I feel like an idiot, you guys," Michael tossed his can in the garbage. "But I'm missing a little bit of time. After we all came together, I have no memory of what happened."

"Well, you took care of that, didn't you?" Linda closed the door on the dishwasher.

Sarah looked over at her father.

"Yes, I did." He grinned like the Cheshire cat.

Everyone retired to the living room. Michael disappeared into the bedroom for a moment, returning with a VHS tape. He popped it into the VCR and turned on the television. After rewinding, he pressed the play button.

"Let's see what happened." He slid in between his women, throwing an arm over each as they all snuggled together.

After a few seconds of video noise, a sharp image appeared on the screen. Michael had placed the video camera in a strategic corner of the room to record the afternoon's activities.

"Oh, my god!" Linda couldn't help but blush, watching Michael's ass as he pounded away between her thighs, her daughter watching. "Such a nice ass."

Then came Sarah's turn between her mother's legs. She squirmed a bit as she watched her parents fit her with the dildo, reliving the delicious sensations it caused once her father tightened the straps.

"Did you like that?" Linda teased her daughter.

"Uh-huh," the young woman responded, squeezing both her parents' thighs.

She watched her own ass while she pumped away against her mother, marveling at how erect her father's cock was as he watched.

"You should never be tortured like that again." Linda looked over to her husband. He merely shrugged.

"Now comes your turn." Linda's eyes watched hungrily as Sarah lowered herself onto her father's beautiful shaft.

"Jesus, am I that small?" Sarah asked.

"Compared to your father and his cock, yes."

"This is your favorite part, huh?" Sarah nuzzled her mother's shoulder, her face rubbing against the fabric.

"Honey, I can't lie." Linda kissed the top of her daughter's head. "Watching you take your father's cock like that drives me crazy."

Sarah giggled.

"The first time, I wasn't sure I could do it."

"But you did," Michael pulled his daughter closer.

"And how!"

The light from the television screen flickered on their faces, the sounds of sex emanating from the speaker.

"Okay, here's where things get hazy."

"Dad, you were a fucking maniac."

"Yeah, Michael." Linda reached over to squeeze his thigh. "You startled us for a moment."

"I wasn't scared," Sarah said.

"I can't say that I'm sorry." Michael slipped his hand inside his daughter's loose tee shirt, laying his hand flat on her chest. She sighed, kissing his arm, rubbing her cheek against it as he absentmindedly massaged her small breasts. "It's just that I was tired of being so gentle." He tweaked one of her nipples, forcing a gasp. "I wanted to fuck you like a grown woman."

"Which you are, now," Linda chimed in, looking over to what her husband was doing. "Hey, what's going on over there?"

"Oh, nothing," Michael said.

"Nothing at all," Sarah added, but Linda could tell by the sound of her voice she was getting fondled.

Michael pulled open Linda's robe, cupping his hand around her breast, massaging it as well.

"God, you're incorrigible," she sighed as Michael tugged her thick nipple, forcing sparks all the way down to her pussy. "Watching this is already making our worn-out pussies hungry again and now this."

He merely groaned.

Mother, father, and daughter gazed at the screen, continuing to watch their very own homemade sex tape. The noises increased, growing louder and louder from the tinny television speaker.

"God, we're all so sinfully horny, aren't we?" Linda asked no one in particular. Father and daughter remained silent, transfixed by the sea of naked undulating flesh before them.

"Here's the climax," Michael said as inhuman sounds emanated from the television set.

"No pun intended," Linda smirked. Michael snorted.

The next thing they saw made them fall silent.

"Holy fuuuck," Sarah whispered, transfixed by the scene unfolding before her.

As Michael climaxed inside his helpless daughter underneath him, the bedframe broke. Immediately, Michael rolled off Sarah and out of the video frame while mother and daughter fell together. Miraculously, the impact jarred the camera mount, loosening it. As the camera lens dropped a few inches, it followed the action to the shag carpet.

Linda gasped as she watched herself attacking their daughter with aggressive, eager kisses. Her mouth covered Sarah's as their tongues lashed together, their bodies melding. After a minute or two, Linda pulled back. Her crazed voice emanated from the television speaker.

"Fuck, honey, you're so full of cum."

"Uh-huh!" Sarah sounded a little apprehensive, unsure of what would happen next.

"Time to clean you up!" Linda wasn't taking no for an answer.

The next moment, Linda's mouth was, again, glued to her daughter's pussy as she lapped up the stew of cum and juices. Sarah whimpered, holding on for dear life as her mother's tongue went as far as it could go inside her body.

On the sidelines, the tip of Michael's cock could be seen, still jutting, glistening wet with juices as daughter's hands clamped around her mother's head, knees drawing up, bracing against Linda's oral onslaught. The next moment, Linda pulled back, her face covered with viscous goo.

"Turn over," she growled. Before Sarah could obey, mother flipped her over on her stomach. The next thing the young woman knew, her mother was eating out her ass.

"Goddamn! Goddamn!" Michael's voice could be heard faintly.

"Oh, fuck, Mom, my ass!" Sarah gripped the carpet. "You're licking my ass." She wriggled against her mother's face, partially concealed by her ass cheeks. "Oh, fuck, yeah! It feels so good."

"Son of a bitch!" Michael exclaimed.

It was at that instant the tape ran out, going to static, then shutting off automatically. All three of them just sat there, staring at the blank screen, unable to speak. Finally, Linda broke the silence.

"Honey, I...I..."

"Mom, you really like eating my ass!" Sarah giggled. "Who'da thunk?"

"Goddamn, Linda," Michael sighed. "That was hot."

"Really?" Linda was unsure. For all her passions over the years with her husband and now her daughter, she rarely went through the back door.

"I can't believe I'm saying you need to relax," her husband reassured, kissing her on the cheek.

"Yeah, Mom, I mean..." Sarah looked over at her mother. "After all the hot and heavy fucking we've been doing, why does this embarrass you?"

"I don't know." Linda looked down at her navel. "You're right. Your Dad and I can commit incest, strap a dildo on you, eat cum out of your pussy, and more, but I don't know why..."

"Mom," Sarah interrupted. "Can I say watching you do that was turning me on?"

"Oh, Jesus." Linda closed her eyes. Michael changed the topic.

"Now that we've destroyed our bed, let's put the mattress on the floor until we can buy a stronger bedframe."

Taking his women in hand, they all scurried off to the bedroom. While Michael and Sarah pulled the mattress and box spring away from the splintered bedframe, Linda fished through the nightstand. Pulling out an empty pill bottle, she looked up at the two.

"Sarah, I don't see any birth control pills here." Her brow furrowed. "Where did you put the other bottle?"

There was a pause as Sarah's eyes went wide. She remained silent, biting her lip as she looked at her father, then back to Linda.

"You don't mean..." Mother looked askance at the two. Michael and Sarah responded in unison.

"Oops!"