Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 06

Story Info
Jamie goes back to school.
3.4k words
4.64
17.6k
27
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this one done now?" Edith Macready asked. The school secretary's voice sounded notes of disapproval and some amusement, but no surprise. Jamie Carter looked up from the stack of 10th grade math exams that she was collating to see Carla Moreno, the girl's gym instructor, dragging Bobby Tilson by the arm in through the open doors of Greenleaf High's main office.

Bobby was one of the kids who were always in the principal's office for one reason or another. Now he stared sullenly down at the threadbare rug in front of Edith's desk.

"He was in the girl's locker room, watching them shower." Carla said, shaking her head in disbelief. "He actually climbed in above the drop ceiling from across the hall!"

"Don't call my mom!" Bobby "You don't have call her, do you?

"You just stand there and be quiet!" Carla snapped. She jerked her head toward Principal Campbell's inner office. "Is he in there?"

Edith nodded. "You know he's never out of here before six on a Friday," the matronly, white-haired woman said with a stern frown. "And you know this is going to just make his week." She rolled her eyes in dismay as she picked up the phone. "I'll let him know that you're out here."

Carla barreled past the secretary's desk, still gripping Bobby's arm as if she'd like to yank it off him, and disappeared into the principal's office. "Mister Campbell!" was the last thing Edith and Jamie heard before the door slammed shut behind them.

"Well all right, then." Edith looked after them. She shrugged and placed the phone receiver back in its cradle. "He may be married to this place, but some of us have lives." She smiled at Jamie, retrieved her purse from a desk drawer and stood up. "You should get going too, child. I know you've got a family to get home to."

"Michael's picking the boys up from day care at four," Jamie said, glancing at the wall clock. It was just after 3:00 PM. She continued sorting and stapling papers. "I'll finish up here and still have time to run by the store."

"You've been here for a week and I already can't imagine how we got everything done without you," Edith said. She gave Jamie a motherly pat on the shoulder as she passed by. "I set the phones on niht call so just let them roll over to voicemail if they ring." She paused to look back at the closed door of Principal Campbell's office. "Alice Tilson's got enough on her plate without worrying about that boy, God help her. They can't keep putting it off, though. Sooner or later they'll have to call her in here."

Listening to the older woman's footsteps echo away off down the hall, Jamie worked at her task until the exams sat finished in a neat stack and ready for distribution. She went to the outer office door, closed and locked it from the inside.

Then she flung Principal Campbell's door open and walked in without knocking.

Carla Moreno sat between Campbell and Bobby on the battered old leather office couch. Other than her red track shoes and white socks she was naked from the waist down. Campbell's trousers and Bobby's jeans were down around their ankles and Carla had a stiff cock in each hand. Her gray athletic tank top was pulled up to her shoulders and Bobby held her by the waist as he sucked and squeezed her huge brown tits, while Campbell kissed her mouth and worked three fingers around in her wet pussy.

Bobby ignored Jamie's entrance, so intent was he on sucking Carla's fat nipples, but the gym teacher and school principal broke their kiss to look at her.

"Don't just stand there, Mrs. Carter," Campbell said gruffly. "Strip!"

"Yes, sir!" Jamie giggled, kicking off her flats and unbuttoning her slacks.

"I thought for a while that I was going to have them both to myself," Carla said, pretending to pout. Her expression as she watched Jamie pull off her blouse and undergarments, however, left no doubt how fully she appreciated what the young mother brought to the party. Carla pulled her own shirt off and then tugged at Bobbie's. "Come on, get undressed. Time for some serious play."

When everyone was naked, Campbell and Bobby slouched side by side on the couch while the two women sank to their knees before them. Jamie knelt between the principal's legs and Carla between the teenager's. Each woman had a stiff cock before her to play with and to suck.

"'Don't call my mom,'" Carla mimicked Bobby and laughed. She flattened her tongue against the underside of his prick and dragged it along the pulsing rod from root to tip, lingering to lick up the fluid dripping from his cum-slit. "Mmmm... laying it on a little heavy, weren't you?"

"Hey Teach, how many times you think you can march me down here before Mom does hear about it?" Bobby argued. "She's already threatened to send me to military school."

"We can't have that now, can we?" Carla said, kissing her way back down to his balls. "Of course, if you were my son I think I would home school you. Yes, I can just see that...having you all to myself all day. Every day. I'd coach you so good." She closed her lips over the boy's cock-crown and began sucking in earnest.

"Ah my dear, you're picking up the office routine very quickly!" Campbell moaned, his prick swelling and throbbin in Jamie's mouth. His fingers were tangled in her long hair, guiding her bobbing head up and down his cock. "I'm glad that when I went through the submissions for the office assistant's position I remembered you from your senior year here."

I was counting on that, Jamie thought.

The unexpected cost of the car repair had given her the last ounce of leverage she'd required to finally persuade her husband that they needed a second income. Michael had been dead set against that for years. "Paying for full-time day care will eat up a big chunk of whatever you earn," he'd insisted. That was true enough, but Jamie had needs of her own other than financial to satisfy. Her wild week out of town had just reinforced the central truth of her life: the more Jamie fucked, the more she wanted to fuck.

It had been that way since her senior year at Greenleaf High. Three days after her first fuck with Kurt Norman she'd been boiling over with sexual need so she'd taken on her swimming coach during a private weekend training session in the school gym's swimming pool.

Coach Jack Martin had planned to take Jamie Aldrich's virginity himself when the opportunity arose but he hadn't looked disappointed when she'd wrapped her legs around him under the water and humped against him. She'd just clung to his neck squealing with delight as he'd pulled the crotch of her white one-piece swimsuit to one side, yanked down his own trunks and penetrated her underwater. After their first bout they'd spent the afternoon fucking poolside on the wet cold tile.

A week later Vice Principal Campbell had interrupted them sixty-nining in the girls' shower room. He was in charge of student discipline and had not spared the rod in Jamie's case. In fact she was soon taking his fuck-rod in every orifice. Campbell had tutored her in the finer points of cock-sucking.

For a time she'd been content as the nubile fuck-toy of two men. When she'd finally confessed all to the school psychologist, who'd been concerned by teacher reports of her sudden, uncharacteristic distraction and daydreaming during classes, she'd been told that the lack of a strong male parental figure at home might be the reason for her attraction to older men. That had made sense to Jamie for two reasons: first, her father's heavy drinking and immersion in his career and second, the fact that the forty-something psychologist had diagnosed her while she'd been riding his fat cock to blistering mutual orgasms for the third time in two days.

So, Jamie had been pretty certain that now-Principal Campbell would remember her and grant her a job interview. Once inside his private office she'd quickly sealed the deal by demonstrating her extensive experiential learning since they'd last met.

Jamie was brought back to the present by the soft sensation of pillowy tits pressing into her back and two feminine hands reaching around to cup her own leaking jugs. "Say, pretty girl," Carla whispered as she toyed with Jamie's body, "What do you say we switch cocks for a bit? I'd really like to watch you with the kid."

A glance at Bobby's big saliva-slickened cock jutting upward, swaying untouched and naked in the air, was enough persuasion for Jamie. She let Campbell's prick slip from between her slips and crawled to the teenager.

"Damn you, Carla," Campbell said with a scowl. "I was just about to shoot in her—OUCH!"

"Were you, Fred?" Carla sneered, grabbing the principal's nuts and squeezing hard. She pinched the top of his shaft just behind the spongy, flaring head tightly between the thumb and index finger of her other hand. "Let's just put a stop to that."

Campbell jerked painfully in his seat. Carla stood up and turned away from him, still clamping her fingers behind his cock-crown and bending her knees until she could fit the tip of his prick between the pink lips of her snug fuck-hole. "You're new here," she said to Jamie, "so let me give you some friendly advice. Don't make it so easy for this bastard. Don't let him push you around." She smiled down at Campbell's painful grimace, patting his head like a puppy's as she gyrated slowly with only the very end of his prick inside her. "Out there he's the big boss, but with his trousers down he's just another man. He's got the equipment to pleasure a lady any way she wants, but you have to teach him respect." She dipped her knees to take a little more of the principal's cock into her pussy. "Isn't that right, Freddie?" She curled her fingers around his balls again and twisted them cruelly.

"Ow! Goddamn it!" Campbell cursed through gritted teeth. Carla just laughed merrily and bounced up and down on just the first few inches of his dick.

"Oh, don't feel sorry for him, girl. You want to see him really suffer, watch this." Carla lifted herself from the principal's cock and let go of his ball-sac. Campbell groped desperately at her hips but she playfully slapped his hands away. "You want pussy, Freddie? Hmm? What's our rule? Come on, say it!"

Campbell glanced sidewise at Jamie and Bobby, looking chagrined. "Carla comes first," he muttered.

"That's right," Carla purred. "Carla cums first. Carla cums as many times as Carla wants. And Little Freddie cums when Carla pleases." With that she dropped swiftly onto Campbell's lap, her juicy pussy swallowing his entire prick. "Eey-yah!" she yelled. "Pump me, baby!" She slapped his thigh hard.

Bobby cupped Jamie's tits in his strong young hands as she knelt on the floor in front of him. He rolled his thumbs over her nipples, which stiffened into half-inch peaks under the stimulation. "You sure have changed, Jamie," he said wonderingly.

"So have you," Jamie said. She closed her fist around his cock. "I'm sure nothing like this was hiding in your pajamas when I used to baby-sit you."

Bobby blushed slightly, which charmed her. "Shows what you know," he said a little defensively. "You were givin' me boners when I was, like, twelve. And you sure didn't have knockers like this back then." Milk leaked from Jamie's nipples as the youngster massaged her tits. He pressed his throbbing prick into her cleavage and humped against her.

Jamie folded her arms across her chest, trapping Bobby's cock-meat between her jugs. Leaning back from the waist a little she held still and let him thrust up and down at his own pace. She loved giving titty rides as much as men all seemed to love getting them...so much so that she had recently made an appointment with Doctor Norman to discuss breast augmentation in anticipation of the day that she'd have to wean her sons.

Fascinated, she watched the round purple head of Bobby's prick slide up toward her chin and disappear into her cleavage again and again.

"Oh, he does have a pretty cock, doesn't he?" Carla said, watching Jamie and Bobby closely as she bounced on Fred Campbell's dick. "Wait until you have it up your cunt. For my money Bobby's one of the best young studs at school. And that's the voice of experience, Hon."

Jamie wondered if that included her brother. She turned her gaze back to Bobby, a whisper of concern crossing her mind. "This is our secret, okay?" she said seriously. "You don't go bragging to Trey that you're banging his big sister, now."

Bobby rolled his eyes. "Fuck, you think I'm stupid or somethin'? He's only, like, my best friend. He'd never forgive me."

Jamie was amused that despite his protestations Bobby's dick showed no more scruples about the matter than that of any other man she'd known. Yet she was still touched by his obvious sincerity. She'd always relished the sexual experience and mastery of older men, but in her brief few days back in her old high school she was already discovering that younger guys were a whole different level of turn-on. They were so fresh-faced, shifting gears from aggressively raunchy to naive and back again from one moment to the next.

Bobby continued rocking back and forth, flexing his muscular young ass as he fucked Jamie's milk-swollen tits. Everything from his quickening breath to the throbbing pulse of blood along the length of his cock told the experienced young mother that he was close to cumming. She finger-fucked herself in an excited but deliberate motion, hoping to climax right along with him.

"Cum for me, Bobby," she urged in low, honey-dripping tones. "I'm playing with myself just like I used to after I tucked you into bed. Did you know that I did that? Uh-huh...I'd lie on the couch waiting for your mom to come home, masturbating and dreaming of being fucked by big hard cocks. Cocks like the one you're fucking my boobs with now."

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Bobby gasped. "Aggh!" His wad exploded, spurting out of his cock-head in streamers and splashing against Jamie's chin, down her neck and flowing across her huge tits.

Jamie came too, her thighs trembling with the effort of holding herself upright as wild tremors raced through her body. She felt the room spinning.

"Oh, how yummy!" Carla's voice echoed in Jamie's ears as if across a great distance. Jamie felt hands push on her shoulders and she tumbled over to land flat on her back on the carpet. When her eyes refocused she was looking up at the lusty gym teacher's face, inches from her own. Carla's soft, full lips crushed Jamie's and Jamie responded. Their big tits mashed against one another's, and Jamie felt Carla's fingers parther pussy lips and probe inside her.

"Ohhhhh..." Jamie panted and moaned helplessly as Carla's hot mouth worked its way over her flesh, licking up Bobby Tilson's jism. Out of the corner of her eye Jamie saw Bobby and Fred Campbell watching them. Bobby was slumped on the couch, his eyes riveted to the scene unfolding in front of him while he struggled to regain his own breath. Campbell sat bolt upright with a raging hard-on; Carla had still not brought him off.

Carla ran her tongue over Jamie's chin and neck, sucking and nibbling at the young woman's flesh as she savored the familiar but always satisfying taste of boy cum mingling with the delicate saltiness of a girl's perspiration.

Carla Moreno always enjoyed becoming intimately acquainted with a new woman, but as she tongued her way along the lush curves of Jamie's tits she sensed a deeper kinship with the new office assistant than with most. Many women needed at least some coaxing before yielding to her seductions, but Jamie's thighs had instinctively parted as Carla had slid her hand between them, the lips of her pussy unfurling and her tight little hole reflexively clutching the gym teacher's manicured fingers.

Now Carla withdrew those fingers, smearing Jamie's own pussy juices over the young mother's breasts as she pressed them together and smothered them with kisses. Carla caught Jamie's long, stiff nipples between her fingers and tugged. Sweet milk spurted forth and Carla directed it onto her own tongue, laughing wickedly.

"Mmm...milk me," Jamie murmured dreamily. Her eyes were half-closed, arms flung back on the carpet in complete relaxation.

"Of course, darling," Carla hissed. "I've only just begun." She opened her red lips wide and plunged them down over Jamie's right tit, drawing as much of the firm succulent flesh as she could into her mouth. Whipping her tongue across Jamie's nipple, Carla gulped and swallowed with gusto.

Carla had learned the delights of fucking both men and women early in her life. She had grown up in a secure government compound overseas, her mother the mistress of a powerful man. The two were a true match for one another, completely depraved and devoted to nothing more than slaking their own carnal lusts. When Carla had come of age, the first mouth to bring her to orgasm had been her beautiful mother's...who had then guided her lover's cock into her daughter's tight, virginal cunt.

Circumstances changed; governments fell. Carla and her mother had fled their country without a penny and no protector. Yet wherever she'd traveled Carla had found that her finely honed sexual skills and obsessive love for fucking and sucking opened doors of employment and acceptance for her...no matter whether those who held the keys were male or female. They were all clay in her hands.

Fred Campbell was a good fuck, but even more importantly to Carla her enticement of the school principal and the other adults who passed for figures of authority here in Greenleaf assured her access to the horny teenage boys and nubile girls for whom she had a special taste.

In Jamie Carter's unbridled sexual appetites, however, she saw the possibility of more than another conquest. Jamie was a potential partner and equal in lust.

Carla drank deeply until she was satisfied that she'd drained Jamie's maternal reservoirs...for now. Then she lay down full length atop the young woman, positioning herself as a male would between Jamie's widespread legs. Taking Jamie's face in her hands she rained gentle kisses on the auburn-haired beauty's eyelids, cheeks and mouth. "Ready for a proper girl-fucking, Dolly?"

Jamie's look of vague puzzlement quickly dissolved into an expression of wide-eyed exhilaration as Carla began grinding against her. Carla had been anatomically gifted with very large, prominent clitoris. In addition to intensifying her own pleasure, in its fully swollen and excited state it was perfectly shaped and positioned for massaging another girl's clit. She had many delightful memories of taking her own lust-consumed, pleading mother in this position just as she now ravished Jamie.

"Unnggghhh! Fuck, oh, fuck, that is... so...luscious!" Jamie groaned, locking her ankles around Carla's back and driving her hips up off the carpet to maintain the delicious clit-to-clit friction.

Fucking a girl this way gave Carla a feeling of ultimate femininity. She supposed that might seem paradoxical to some, but in truth she had no idea what it might be like to be a man and no desire to become one...because her exceptional physical endowments afforded her an extra dimension of enjoyment as a woman.

With that in mind she glanced fetchingly back over her shoulder at Principal Campbell. Maintaining her steady fucking rhythm, she parted her thighs slightly. "Use your imagination if you want to get in on this scene, Freddie," she said.

Instantly Campbell was on his knees behind her, pushing his rigid cock into her pussy. "Yesss!" Carla moaned. "That's the way, baby." She snickered. "You're off the leash, honey. Indulge yourself."

Jamie surged toward another orgasm, grinding and humping desperately against Carla as the gym teacher's movements suddenly took on the added energy of Campbell's hammering prick behind her. On the couch, Bobby Tilson jacked on his stiffening cock, getting up for another round of fucking.

12