Mother's Greed Ch. 02

Story Info
Chad takes Cindy shopping.
4.4k words
4.51
28.3k
41

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story in the series, please read the previous chapters so as to understand the story better.

**********************************************************************************

Chad was really happy with the progress. He has found out yesterday that his high school victim Nicholas had moved net door. he found his mom hot but couldn't approach her directly as he knew Nick would obviously tell her about him. So, he investigated and found out that Nick had hots for his mom. When Cindy found out about her son's feelings she was about to reciprocate when she found out Nick had a 3-inch sissy clit. Confused and unable to control herself she gave into her desires and begged Chad to fuck her as his was the first dick she had seen in 18 years. She totally gave in to Chad and also agreed to feminize her son on Chad's wishes.

Chad was trying to calm down his big throbbing dick, what a day it was, he was looking at the pic of feminized Nick on his phone, which was sent by his own mother. This turned him on so much. Chad had already decided to make Nick his sissy and Cindy her dumb lover. Chad drifted to sleep planning his next moves.

Nick was in pain; he didn't like how he looked. Even if he was small and skinny, he thought himself as a man. But now he looked at himself at the mirror; locked in a chastity, pink tight panties and the I love cock t-shirt. He could feel his penis growing and stopped by the cage, it was so much frustrating. Still, he was ready to do it. He loved his mother and he felt her mother had the same feelings for him, just because he came early his mother didn't go further. Cindy had said that the cage will help him have better sex. He was sure that if he controls his orgasms for a few days Cindy would definitely let her have sex. For now, he didn't want to make his mother angry otherwise he would lose his shot at losing his virginity. So, for now he had decided to obey her. He got into his bed thinking about what had happened, a drop of precum leaked from the cage. He was aroused again and the cage made it impossible for him to jack. He tried sleeping for a long time before finally falling asleep.

Cindy woke up a 5 in the morning. She had to do yoga and exercises. She had received a message from Chad last night. It was a daily task for her. She got out of bed and took her modest lingerie and dress she had worn yesterday and put them in a bag, then she put on a fresh pair of lingerie and loose yoga pants and a loose t-shirt for her yoga. Next was the difficult part. It was 7 am now and some people were already on the streets jogging. Chad had asked Cindy to pack her previous day clothes and the yoga clothes and deliver them to his room naked. Fortunately, his bedroom was on the ground floor. Cindy was doing yoga in her garden, she quickly stripped and put them in the bag of clothes. She could feel the cold morning breeze on her body. She quickly jumped the boundary and got into Chad's yard. His family was still asleep. Cindy went to Chad's window and knocked. Chad opened the window naked, with his morning boner. Cindy gazed at his dick silently. Chad gave a quick squeeze to one of her boobs.

"Sorry honey. I just get amazed by your cock every time." Cindy said blushing.

"You want to kiss it?" Chad asked.

Without any thought Cindy grabbed his cock and kissed the balls and dragged her tongue from the balls to the tip and gave it a long kiss.

"You really do love." Chad replied smiling. Cindy blushed. Cindy handed him the pack of clothes and went back to her house. Chad took a sniff of the panties and put them back in the bag.

Nick got up and went to the bathroom. When he took out his penis to pee, he felt something metal there, he looked down and remembered what had happened yesterday. he went to see his mother.

"Someone's loving their new outfit." Cindy commented.

"Mom, I don't like this." Nick replied.

"Nick, you remember, we had a deal, you follow my orders and I help you have sex."

"Fine mom."

"Good. Now we have some new rules you need to follow. Firstly, you are to wear panties all the time, you will only wear the clothes I give you. You have to wake up with me in the morning to exercise to get in shape. Lastly never disobey me." Cindy said sternly.

"Ok, mother." Nick replied.

Cindy then asked Nick to follow her into her room. Nick obediently followed her. There she handed him a box which she had received from Chad.

"This contains a lot of panties; I want to clean your used panties and change regularly. You must wear only the panty and top I give you. Do you understand?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, Mom." Nick replied.

Nick went back to his room and opened the box. There were so many different types of panties frilly, satin, cotton etc all in different colours. Nick was surprised about when did his mother buy so many panties for him. The tops were all basic crop tops which covered only 1/3rd of his torso. They too were in all designs and colours. Nick was confused now all these clothes looked so girly; how will this help him have sex better. he wanted to ask Cindy, but he thought it might make her angry so he gave up and went to the bathroom to clean his old panty and t-shirt and took a bath. He noticed his smooth hairless skin and enjoyed how sensitive his skin felt. He could feel his penis growing but the cage didn't let it. he understood there is no way to masturbate while the cage was still on, he finished his bath and went back to his room and selected a white cotton panty with a unicorn at the crotch and a black half-sleeve crop top. He looked in the mirror and brushed his hair like Cindy had done the day before and tied them into two pony tails and went to see Cindy.

Cindy was watching TV when Nick went to her.

"Mom, is this, okay?" Nick asked.

"You look so cute in those clothes. These really suit you." Cindy complimented.

"But, mom. I feel weird wearing these clothes."

"Sweetie, look in the mirror and tell me you look weird." Cindy replied.

Nick turned to look into the hallway mirror and saw a cute girl standing there in a panty and a crop top, he was so amazed he kept staring and didn't reply.

"Just as I thought." Cindy said pointing to the wet spot-on Nick's panties.

Nick looked down to see his penis leaking precum through the cage and had already soiled his panties. Embarrassed he quickly rushed to his room. Cindy had recorded all these events and send it to Chad.

"Hey honey. I did everything you asked, can you please fuck me now?" She texted.

"Do you really need it so badly?" Chad replied.

"Yes, Chad. Please."

"Good girl, you need to do some more things before you get that pleasure." Chad replied and went offline.

Cindy was really horny; she really wanted that dick. She gave up and lied on her bed and started playing with a dildo, imagining it to be Chad's dick. Chad saw all this from his house and smiled. The routine continued. Cindy woke up Nick the next day to exercise with her. Then she sent him to take a bath and while he was taking bath, Cindy would put her used clothes in a bag and deliver them to Chad naked, also getting spotted by people passing by a few times. All this was rewarded by letting her kiss Chad's dick once. It had been 3 weeks and Cindy was running out of clothes.

"Honey, I am almost out of clothes, will I be getting my clothes back?" she texted.

"No, sweetie. They don't do justice to your body." Chad replied.

"So, what do you want me to do move around naked?"

"Calm down girl. Let me take you shopping tomorrow."

"But, what about nick?" Cindy asked.

"I have plans for him. You have a parcel on your door get it and I'll tell you the details." Chad replied.

The next morning Nick woke up cleaned his clothes and got into bathroom. Cindy rushed in and started bathing him. She applied tons of things on her, when she was done nick could feel the difference; he smelled great, his skin was much smooth and softer, her long blond hair soft and smooth.

"You will be doing this daily; I really don't like the boyish scent you give. This suits you much better." Cindy said.

Nick was confused but just smiled. He didn't want her to get angry. Nick dried up and was starting to leave.

"Nick, I have already decided an outfit for you. Come with me." Cindy said.

Nick followed her to his room. On his bed were lying two clothes, one pink crotchless panty with frills around the waist and a pink frilly top.

"I'm not wearing that mom." Nick said.

"Sweetie, give it a try. It will go really well with your cage." Cindy replied tapping his cage.

Nick blushed.

"No, mom."

"Ok then, I was thinking of unlocking you. But you don't want to get unlocked I guess." Cindy said.

"Will you unlock me if I wear that?" Nick asked.

"Yes, sweetie."

"Ok, I'll wear them."

Cindy pulled up the panty up Nick's smooth legs and Nick wore the top. Cindy pulled Nick towards the mirror; nick looked at his image. His cute cage hanging between his legs. His hairless body and tight butt perfectly complementing the outfit. He couldn't help but leak a little.

"You like it. Now lie down on the bed." Cindy said.

Nick obediently lied down on the bed. Cindy tied both his hands and feet to the bed and got on top of him and slowly caressed his balls. Nick was too excited by this, his penis pressed against the cage.

"Mom please unlock it." Nick shouted.

"I'll sweetie." Cindy said and removed the key from her chain and unlocked his cage. His cock was completely erect around 3 inches. Cindy gave it a few jerks with her fingers and nick leaked a little.

"See you are getting better already, you didn't cum instantly." Cindy said.

"Yes, mom. I did it, so will it happen now?" nick asked.

"No, sweetie you still can't last that long. But I have a surprise for you, I know how much you like those mom son porn, so you can watch them all day. I'll be out shopping today and you can enjoy those movies." Cindy said and took out a box.

"Mom what's that?" Nick asked.

"It's a VR." Cindy replied and out it on him.

Chad had given Cindy the VR and had already uploaded a video into it. Cindy thought it was just porn and Chad only wanted to get Nick horny and not let his masturbate by tying him. But the video actually contained something else. Cindy tied him to the bed.

"Bye." Cindy said and left. Nick couldn't hear her as the file was already playing and nick had headphones on.

The video started and it was just a simple mom son porn, the VR experience was amazing. As they were about to start fucking the video changed. It was a weird video and Nick felt like he was in a trance, his cock was leaking like crazy still erect. It was actually a hypnosis video Chad had his mom's expert employees prepared. As nick was watching the video, he felt a sudden urge for cocks, he wanted to be more feminine, he wanted to be treated like a girl and fucked like one. There was a POV video with him sucking a huge dick. He felt horny imagining sucking a cock. He wanted to. The video was quite long and he still had the whole day ahead.

With Nick out of the way, Chad went to pick Cindy. He drove his car to her house and Cindy got in his car.

"Hey, handsome you look great." Cindy complimented.

"You're beautiful as always but those clothes are really bad." Chad replied.

Cindy looked down, she had worn her last remaining summer dress; it was modest, had full sleeves and ended below the knees.

"A woman with such a nice body shouldn't cover it all up." Chad said.

"I understand I'll buy some. Can we go now?"

"No, I'm not going to the store while you are wearing that dress. Change it."

"I don't have any." Cindy replied.

"Well, that leaves no choice. Strip." Chad ordered.

"Here in the car."

"Yes."

"Are you crazy?" Cindy asked.

"Honey, trust me do it."

Cindy wanted to protest but gave in and slowly stripped naked. Chad collected her clothes and threw them out and started driving.

"Chad, why did you throw them out. What am I supposed to wear?" Cindy asked.

"Not those granny clothes for sure." Chad replied.

"But honey I can't be naked in public."

"OK I will give you a deal; if you manage to make me cum before we reach the mall, I'll give you something to wear."

Cindy thought and went down on Chad. She slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. She slowly caressed it till it was completely hard. She sucked on his balls and moved all the way to the head and started sucking it gently slowly she went deeper but still, she couldn't take his huge cock all the way.

"You think that's enough to make me cum slut?" Chad commented.

Cindy tried her best and was eventually get the whole thing inside. Chad didn't seem any different. Cindy really wanted to impress Chad. She knew Chad liked her breasts and thought of giving him a boob job, but there wasn't enough space in the car. She waited while giving Chad a deepthroat. Chad parked in the parking lot of the mall.

"Looks like you have run out of time, ready for a naked day in public baby?" Chad asked.

"Honey, we aren't in the mall yet." Cindy replied and opened the door and got out. She went around the car and knocked on Chad's window. Chad was confused but still opened the door. Cindy got onto her knees and placed his cock in between her soft and round breasts and started moving them up and down. While still sucking at the head of his cock. Cindy was naked in a parking lot on her knees giving a boob job to her son's bully, some people were nearby, they could easily see her. All these thoughts made Cindy horny as hell and she started getting wet, after 10 mins of boob job Chad finally came on Cindy's face and boobs. Cindy got up and went back inside the car.

"Do you have anything I can clean up with?" Cindy asked.

"No, babe." Chad replied.

"I can't go out with a cum covered face."

"Now I think about it, you kind of look hot with all that jizz around your face." Chad replied smiling.

"Chad, be serious. I can't go out like this."

"Why don't I help you." Chad said and scooped all the cum from her face onto his finger and shoved it inside Cindy's mouth.

"Like the taste?" Chad asked.

Cindy kept licking at his finger, eating cum was turning her on so much, her pussy kept getting more wet.

"I love it." Cindy answered and grabbed her boobs and licked all the cum from them.

"That was hot, girl." Chad replied.

"Now can I get something to wear?" Cindy asked.

Chad smiled and pulled a bag from under his seat and gave it to Cindy. Cindy opened it to find a dress and a pair of heels. The dress was really slutty with ample amount of cleavage and it barely covered the thighs. It was black. Cindy had no other option she put it on and it hugged her body perfectly though she was worried about her pussy being exposed if she bends down and she also lacked any under garments. The heels were black as well with 6- inch heels.

Cindy felt like a slut wearing those clothes, but she was ready to do it if it meant getting rewarded with Chad's cock. They went inside the mall and went to the clothes store. Chad picked up a lot of lingerie for Cindy. He asked her to try them. Cindy and Chad went into the dressing room and Cindy tried all of them for Chad. Chad had picked up a lot of crotchless panties, "for an easier access" he had explained. Then Chad picked up some clothes for her; dresses, tops, denim shorts, bathing suits, exercise clothes and things to wear at home. All of them were nothing like Cindy was used to, they all covered very less skin and looked really sexy.

Chad then took Cindy to a saloon and asked her to go to the counter and tell her name, he had already arranged everything. Cindy went in and told her name at the counter.

"So, you are Cindy. Mr. Chad has already arranged everything please follow me." Rebecca said.

Rebecca laid Cindy down on a bench and covered her eyer with some glasses. She was restrained on the bed with locks on her wrists and ankle. Then she felt like some thing stung her, then the pain moved all over the body and an hour It finally stopped. The glasses were removed and Cindy was unlocked. She moved her hands on her body, they felt surprisingly smooth.

"What did you do?" she asked Rebecca.

"It was laser hair removal; it feels a lot better than the waxing you have been doing and it is permanent so no need to worry about body hair for the rest of your life. Now shall we move to the next treatment." Rebecca replied.

Cindy was asked to sit on a chair and Rebecca started her work, Cindy got a number of face treatments and also got a new straight hairstyle. She got dressed and was about to leave when she saw her reflection in the mirror, the dress Chad had made her wear was almost transparent; her naked body was completely visible through the dress, Chad was with her in the dressing room to make sure she didn't notice. Cindy felt so horny exposing herself in public she made a mess between her legs. She rushed to the car and got in Chad was already waiting inside.

"Wow you look breath-taking, babe." Chad complimented.

"Thanks, honey. But, I'm mad at you." Cindy said.

"Why babe?" Chad Asked slipping his hands between her thighs. Chad's touch made Cindy get more wet.

"You made me wear such an exposing dress at the mall." Cindy replied.

Chad continued caressing her thighs and slowly moved his hands to her vagina and started feeling it.

"It looks like you like it. You are so wet down here." Chad said.

"Yes, Chad I'm really horny please fuck me, I want your big dick. I have waited for 3 weeks. Please." Cindy pleaded.

Cindy looked really hot and Chad had an urge to fuck her, but that would mess up his plans, he took a breath and calmed his mind.

"Look you still haven't earned it. don't ask me again." Chad replied and drove them back. When Cindy got out the car at her house, she noticed the bags had almost doubled.

"Honey, why are there so many bags?" Cindy asked.

"I didn't forget about your sissy, I got him clothes too and some footwear to go with the new clothes for both of you." Chad replied.

"Thank you, sweetie." Cindy replied and kissed him.

Chad handed Cindy two boxes and gave her some instructions. Cindy collected the bags and went inside her house. She went up to Nick's room who was still tied and watching VR. He was locked for the last 3 weeks and was finally let out today. He had leaked so much precum that there was a huge stain on his bed still tied up. Cindy removed the headset. Nick took some time to get back to reality.

"Did you enjoy sweetie?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, mom. I was hard all the time but still I didn't come." He replied.

"Good. Now let's get you back in the cage." Cindy said.

"But mom I'm so horny now, I can't stop leaking. Please let's do it." Nick pleaded.

"You aren't ready yet." Cindy replied.

"But mom, its so hard no way it is going to fit into that tiny cage."

"We will see what happens." Cindy replied and got the cage. She grabbed Nicks tiny balls and smacked them hard, this made Nick leak a little. She continued smacking them till his penis got soft and Cindy locked it quickly.

"Mom, it pains so much." Nick groaned.

"Getting hard is bad habits, I will obviously punish you if you are bad." Cindy replied.

"By the way mom, you look different. You had your hair done and your dressing feels a little different." Nick said.

"Do you like it?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, mom it makes you look sexier." Nick replied.

"Thank you, sweetie. I have a surprise for you." Cindy said and took Nick to the living room.

Nick saw a huge number of bags lying around.

"Wow, mom you did a lot of shopping." Nick said.

"I didn't forget my pretty sissy, half of them are for you." Cindy replied.

Nick got excited hearing this, he thought her mom had called him her sissy, but he was too excited to ask her anything about that.

12