Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting some lunch they hit some Department Stores where Alison was in shopping heaven before taking in the tourist sites ending up at the Empire State. They made their way up onto the observation deck but were unprepared for how windy it was, when they got there and clung to one another like teenagers as they made their way around the platform. They checked out one of the telescopes and Bobby looked out over the skyline as Alison stood next to him her hand absently caressing his cock in his shorts. As she took her turn to view through the scope a particularly strong gust of wind blew her skirt up exposing her panties and her entire ass in a more explicit version of Marilyn Monroe's famous pose. Alison hastily pulled her skirt back down but not before several other tourists had had a good eyeful.

By the time they made it back to the hotel they were both feeling tired and decided to dine at the hotel restaurant. Alison ordered a bottle of Merlot to go with the meal and poured a little for Bobby who wasn't much of a drinker but sipped it with his food. They chatted about the day and as they finished their meal Alison ordered another bottle of wine as they were both enjoying the evening so much it seemed a shame to end it.

As she relaxed Bobby couldn't help noticing she was becoming more flirty, even leaning forward allowing the front of her top to hang open giving him a view of her amazing cleavage. Eventually they decided to call it a night and headed upstairs. Alison was a little unsteady and hung onto Bobby's arm, at the same time slipping her hand in his pocket and grabbing his cock harder than before as they made their way upstairs.

When they got to their room they were having trouble finding the light switch and so decided not to bother, simply relying on the dim illumination from the street lights outside. They giggled as they bumped about in the gloom, Alison slipping off her top and skirt before helping Bobby undress. She undid his shorts slipping them down and feeling his hard cock spring up against her as she freed it. She then lifted his t-shirt over his head, having to stand on tip toe to reach, as she did so it brought her face to face with him in the dark. She could feel his breath on her mouth, his muscular athletic body and iron hard cock pressed up against her. She stood frozen in time, emotions swimming though her that she thought she would never feel again. Before she could stop herself she sought out his lips, caressing them with her own. "Oh John..." she murmured as she kissed him urgently, pressing herself against him.

'John?' Bobby thought. 'That was his dad's name, what the fuck was this?' Before he had time to question it any further he felt his mother's mouth kissing him on the lips with a passion and urgency that couldn't be less maternal. He found his hands full of her voluptuous womanly curves, not knowing what to hold first her found himself grabbing her ass and holding her against him as he returned her kiss and slid his tongue into her mouth. They stayed locked together like that for what seemed an age, Bobby was afraid to do anything to break the mood incase she changed her mind. He slowly edged them across the room until he felt the bed against his legs and eased them back onto the sheets. She came with him willingly and as they fell back onto the bed she kissed him with renewed passion running her hands over his body, feeling his athlete's muscles hard and taught under her touch before running her fingers down and grabbing his cock. She gripped it hard and ran her hand up and down the giant column of rock hard meat, if he hadn't been wearing a condom he doubted he'd have lasted more than a few minutes under her jerking, as it was he thrust his cock up into her grasp. His hands sought out her tits, grabbing them through her bra, after a few moments he felt her release him, he worried she had changed her mind, but in the gloom he could make out she was reaching behind her back to release her bra, freeing her tits to offer them to him.

He didn't need a second invitation, grabbing them and squeezed the huge handfuls of boob flesh, not caring about the pain in his wrists as he kneaded and squeezed them. She once again grabbed his cock and began jerking him, no thoughts of gentle teasing caresses now, her touch urgent and passionate. As he continued to grab her tits he heard her drawing breath and worried he was being to rough, but instead he heard her whisper "Harder, don't be gentle, do it the way I like it."

'The way she liked it?' She must mean with dad? He guiltily wondered for a moment if he should remind her he was her son but as she kissed him and he felt her beautiful womanly body against his the thought died a rapid death. He grabbed her tits with renewed gusto, squeezing as hard as his hands would allow. After a few minutes he felt her moving, he worried she was breaking the embrace but instead she was straddling him with her legs so her tits hung over his face. She was offering them to him to suck and he accepted the offer like a starving man, taking her huge tits and squeezing and feasting on them for all he was worth. He found her hard bullet nipples and sucked on them, licking them.

"Bite them!" she hissed.

Shit! His mom really liked a little rough housing, he'd never have thought. Well he had no problem with that, he squeezed her tits as hard as his hands would allow, oblivious to the pain in his wrists, at the same time biting on her nipples. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts at him, offering, almost demanding he abuse them. She could feel his giant cock nudging her buttocks and reached back to caress it, rubbing the swollen column of meat between her cheeks, only a flimsy piece of material separating her most intimate areas from it. As she felt him squeeze and bite her breasts she ground her clit on his hard belly.

God it would be so easy to slide down onto that giant cock she thought, he was even wearing a condom, how good it would feel to be so full again, to feel a man that deep inside her once more.

"Oh god!!!!!" she shuddered as she felt an orgasm rip through her, grabbing Bobby's hair and pulling his head to her breast as she ground her clit against him and his giant cock bucked and lurched against her butt cheeks. Eventually she felt her orgasm subside and withdrew her breast from his mouth with a 'plop.' As she came down from her high a sick realisation spread through her, she had nearly fucked her own son! In her drunken confusion she had almost used her own boy as a substitute for her dead husband. She climbed off him and lay on the bed facing away from him.

"Mom, are you ok?"

"Yes Bobby, it's late we should get some sleep. We have an early start tomorrow."

Sleep??? Fat fucking chance! He thought she was actually going to fuck him for a moment there, as it was she rubbed one out against him, and now she expected him to try to sleep with the boner from hell. Shit, what was going on here? Calling Dr Freud!

They both lay in the gloom wrapped in their own thoughts and confusions about what had almost happened and what was to come for Bobby and his beautiful mom.

Cumming in Chapter 12, Bobby's cock casting goes better than expected and his mom finds herself in a threesome with another woman. Bobby and his mom find out about Club Bacchus- the resort where anything goes!