Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,181 Followers

"They're nice but yours are better."

"Really?"

"What do I have to do to convince you? These are natural wonders of the world! Why do you think I'm like this?" he said gesturing first at her boobs then at his erection.

"Bobby..." she blushed taking a sip of her drink and feeling the alcohol taking effect.

He slid of his stool and stood next to her his cock brushing her leg. He reached out and tenderly stroked her hair. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and you have absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to these." He let his hand run down to her tits and ran his fingers over her nipples feeling them stiffen.

"Bobby stop, there are people..."

"So? The rules are.. there are no rules." He cupped her breasts and squeezed them hearing her breath in sharply at the sensation.

"Bobby... please..."

He moved in closer so he could kiss her, as he continued to grope her tits, squeezing them harder now, the way he knew she liked.

"Mmmmmmfff.... Obby....ease."

But as he continued to squeeze her boobs harder she began to return his kisses, tentatively at first and then becoming more passionate, his cock was nudging against her belly. Alison could feel her defences crumbling as Bobby kissed and groped her, his dick was butting against her stomach and despite herself she reached for his cock, taking the iron hard shaft in both hands and jerking it off. She was dimly aware that the other people in the bar had stopped their conversations and were watching them but she didn't care, in fact part of her wanted them to witness her pleasure. Bobby pinched her nipples and twisted them and Alison moaned at the sensation.

"Oh god...yessss... harder."

Bobby obliged and lifted her heavy tits by her nipples, Alison could feel herself getting wetter and squeezed her legs together, increasing the pressure on her clit, riding the waves of pleasure towards an orgasm. She jerked his cock harder and faster, her need was urgent and she wanted to take him with her. His big balls swung violently with the speed and force of her jerking as she pulled her fist up and down his cock. Her touch was normally sensual and teasing but not today, her need was urgent and she was being as hard on his cock as he was on her tits, beating him off as hard as she could.

"Ohhhh godddddddddddd...." she moaned as she felt her body edging towards a climax, she tried to resist not wanting to lose control in front of all these people but Bobby's hands on her tits and the pressure on her clit were too much, and she cried out, her body wracked by an orgasm. She shuddered and squeezed his cock with a vice like grip as she rode the waves of pleasure before resuming jerking him off. The intensity of her hand job and the excitement from the small crowd who had gathered to watch them meant Bobby wasn't far behind his mother and as she continued to furiously pull on his cock he felt his balls lift up and his cum begin to rise.

"Oh shitttttt...." he thrust his hips forward as she continued to jerk him as the first rope of cum burst from his cock splashing across Alison's face and hair. The blast caught her by surprise and she turned her face slightly so the next salvo shot over her neck and shoulder, some of it splattering on the floor with an audible plop. The next hit her cheek and ran down hanging off her chin in a white stalactite. The remaining loads splashed on her tits, belly and thighs before slowing to a dribble.

The small crowd that had gathered applauded the finale and Alison looked around suddenly snapping out of her reverie.

"Oh goodness..." she released Bobby's cock and regarded herself, dripping with cum. "I'm drenched."

"I'd offer you some napkins but I don't think that'll do it. That was some load!" remarked Kerry who had been leaning on the bar watching the whole thing with rapt attention.

"I think I'd better go back to the room and clean up Bobby."

"Sure I'll come with you."

As they left the bar Bobby exchanged a few grins and handshakes with some of the onlookers while Alison just escaped as quickly as she could. Bobby ran after her his hard on still swinging around the last few dribbles of cum forming a strand.

"Wait up ... Alison. Wow that was awesome!"

"Awesome, I've never been so mortified. All those people watching us, and now I'm walking around covered in your stuff."

"But they thought it was great! I told you how hot you are and they all agreed."

"Yes well, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for public displays of...."

"Bobby!! Alison!! Is that you??" a voice called out across the beachfront.

Alison stopped dead in her tracks, her blood running cold. Oh god, they'd been recognised. How was she going to explain this? Her heart raced and her mouth ran dry.

"I knew it was you two, you made it!"

She looked round and saw a slim young brunette approaching, the face took a moment to register and then relief flooded over her, it was Cynthia from New York!

"Wow this is great to see you again! This is Pamela my girlfriend" She gestured to a shapely blonde with a pageboy haircut.

"Hi nice to meet you." Pamela said studying Alison's chest.

"See, wasn't I telling you the truth? Aren't they the most amazing boobs! She didn't believe me when I told her how great they are."

"Um, ok." Alison remarked not knowing what else to say,

"And of course Bobby, you'll recognise as the original Penis de Milo." Cynthia gestured at Bobby's cock which was still hard and showing no signs of going soft with three women looking at it. "So when did you get in?"

"Um, last night." Alison couldn't believe how surreal the situation was, standing topless dripping with her son's cum while he stood next to her with a raging hard on and they talked to two naked girls, both of whom behaved as if this were totally normal. Alison could feel Bobby's cum trickling down her chest and a droplet that had been hanging from the underside of her breast fell landing on the pavement with a plop.

"Look's like you two have already started to have some fun." Cynthia smiled as she looked at the cum running down Alison's body.

"Um, yes, well.. we were just going to get cleaned up."

"Sure... ok catch you later!"

Alison hurried off to the hotel, Bobby had thought if she stuck around then a foursome with Cynthia and Pamela might have been on the cards but his mom had clearly had enough fun for one day. Alison went straight to the shower and washed herself off, Bobby thought about joining her but she seemed a little uptight still so he decided to play it cool.

"Say how about I order up some room service and a bottle of champagne?"

"Okay, that sounds good!"

They sat out on the balcony eating dinner and drinking wine and Alison began to relax again. Bobby suggested another bottle of wine and then they should check out the hot tub and to his delight Alison agreed. There was enough room for them to sit separately but Bobby slid round to sit next to his beautiful mother, refilling her glass and replacing the bottle in the ice bucket. By this time Alison was beginning to get quite tipsy and giggly and Bobby knew when she got in this mood she would get horny as well.

"Young man, I do hope you're not trying to get me drunk?"

"Certainly not, here's to my beautiful sexy mom!" he gave her a wolfish grin and toasted her.

"Bobby! Well I'll drink to my wonderful son, even if he doesn't seem to be able to control himself." she regarded his cock which poked up above the surface like the Lock Ness Monster.

"What can I tell you, I guess Bobby junior just wanted to join the party."

"Bobby junior never stops partying it seems." she said, reaching out and affectionately running her fingers over his cock head.

"What do you expect with you walking around with this body. Do you have a licence for these young lady?" he cupped her tits and weighed them in his hands.

"Yes I do, and I think I should keep them under lock and key away from prying hands."

"Too late!" he squeezed them before running his fingers over her erect nipples and pinching them.

"Oooooh Bobby! Mmmmmm"

He continued squeezing her tits as she moaned and leaned in to kiss her. As his hands groped and squeezed her tits he felt her kisses and breathing becoming more urgent as her arousal grew. Encouraged by her response he squeezed harder twisting the nubs and pulling her boobs up by them, she moaned harder and he continued to pull one nipple while releasing the other so he could slide his hand down over her flat belly and between her legs.

"Oh Bobby.... I don't.... we shouldn't..."

He slid his middle finger between her puffy lips, rubbing her engorged clit and feeling her respond to his touch. He rubbed the clit for a few minutes feeling her respond, her fingers gripping his arm but not stopping him. He then slid his finger in further between the hot wet folds of her pussy and inside.

"Bobby........I .....ooooooohhhhh."

He felt her warm velvety pussy enveloping his finger like a wonderful hot wet glove, he slipped in deeper and found her g spot, rubbing it and provoking another reaction.

"Oh god Bobby!" She reached out and grabbed his cock, running her fingers up and down the column of meat.

He began to rub her clit with his thumb as he rubbed her g spot wit his finger and the combination caused her to arch her back, thrusting her big tits up in the air.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAHHHH. Oh god, oh god oh god!" His mother's body writhed as Bobby massaged her most sensitive areas and she rode his fingers until she was wracked by an orgasm like she'd never known, she gripped his cock hard as the orgasm flooded through her again and again. He continued to coax her on and she found herself having another climax, more powerful than the first. She gripped his cock so hard the head and shaft were swollen and purple but he didn't care, the pain felt good.

Eventually she came down from her climax and relaxed her grip on him, panting before turning to look at him with glazed eyes.

"On Bobby, my beautiful boy, I suppose I should say my big strong man now." She looked at him and then his cock jutting out of the water and staring at her and chuckled. She turned to face him and lifting herself out of the water, rivulets running down her big breasts. She lent over him, kissing him on the mouth tenderly, her swaying tits brushing his chest and her hands stroking his hair.

"Bobby, I love you more than anything."

"I love you too mom, I'd do anything for you."

"I know, but why don't you let me do something for you now?"

She gently kissed her way down his body before reaching his cock and tenderly holding it so she could kiss up and down the shaft, worshiping his giant phallus with her lips before gently drawing his foreskin back so she could kiss around his swollen head. When his mom was in this mood he knew he was in for some amazing cock sucking and he wasn't disappointed.

Alison kissed his cock head before gently licked the shaft up and down several times, Bobby tilted his hips so his entire cock was out of the water giving her access to all of his shaft. She tenderly lifted his balls out of the water so she could suck the heavy gonads into her mouth, marvelling again at how heavy and potent they were before licking back up his shaft. She then looked him in the eye with a wicked glint he hadn't seen before as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. His prick pulsed in her grasp and her look told him all he needed to know about what he was in store for.

As he continued to dementedly watch Alison opened her mouth and allowed her lips to begin their journey over his huge bloated cock head and down his shaft, moaning as she did. It was as if his cock was the finest steak and she hadn't eaten for a week the way she devoured him. Her mouth felt like a wonderful, warm wet paradise as she sucked and let her tongue dance over his straining cock. He could never imagine finding a woman who could make his dick feel so good, who treated his cock like a god she was worshiping.

Although Alison was worshipping his cock, he was left in no doubt as to who was in charge, she steadily quickened her pace, building his excitement and feeling his cock respond but as soon as she sensed his cum rising she instinctively backed off, withdrawing her mouth and just licking his cock while looking at him with a teasing smile. It was like a game, except one in which Bobby knew he was hopelessly out of his depth, he tried to control his cum and keep from getting too close but his mother could tell he was holding back and used her tongue and lips to tease and stimulate him so well it was hopeless, she bobbed her lips up and down on his dick taking him deep in her mouth and gently stroking the rest of his shaft but as he felt his balls ready to empty their load she slowed her pace and reduced her sucking before withdrawing completely and kissing his swollen balls.

Eventually Bobby was so dazed from all the teasing he hardly knew where he was and Alison could see he was desperate to cum, his cock was bloated and purple, the veins standing out on the shaft and the head so swollen it the was taut and shiny. Much as she loved sucking his cock and controlling him with her lips and tongue, knowing she was able to bring him to the brink of ecstasy and back again whenever she wanted, she also realised that she was being selfish to deny him his orgasm for too long. She sensuously swirled her tongue over the head of his cock before leaning forward to let her big heavy tits hang either side of his cock, swinging them slightly so they bumped against his turgid monster dick. She knew how much he loved her tits and chuckled as her boobs caused him to moan in renewed frustration, before sliding back down, kissing his hard abs as she made her way back to his prick for the final round.

"Mmmm, I think it's a good job I didn't order desert earlier, I think I am going to get one soon." she squeezed his balls gently feeling how heavy and full they felt before slowly engulfing his cock with her lips and letting her beautiful mouth slide down his cock.

Jeezus, he loved when his mom sucked him off, and he didn't mind the teasing because he knew the end was always worth it, but Bobby didn't think he could take much more. His mom's beautiful mouth, the same mouth that had kissed him goodbye when he went to school, was doing things to his cock he didn't believe possible. Her tongue teased and caressed his shaft and head as her lips sensuously slid up and down his shaft in a steady, inexorable rhythm that let him know this was the moment. His balls tightened and he felt his cum begin to rise as he crested his orgasm, his cock swelling and pulsing before erupting in her sweet mouth. He closed his eyes as his whole body spasmed while his cock erupted in his mother's mouth, his thick cream flooding her cheeks and filling them to overflowing, as fast as she could gulp his cum down more spewed out as she drank greedily from his fountain of life. Finally his orgasm abated but she continued to suckle on his huge cock, drawing the last few drops out and nursing on it. She gently sucked and caressed his magnificent cock for a new minutes more, reluctant to give it up, before finally releasing it and moving up his body to lean over him, looking into his eyes, her big tits hanging in front of his face.

"Better?"

"Oh god mom, I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life."

"Yes, well I think you excelled yourself tonight in that department." she scooped up a dribble of cum that had escaped her lips and sucked it off her finger, savouring the thick, tangy cum before sending it down to join the bellyful of his cum.

"Well, after how long you were teasing me I'm not surprised."

"Teasing? I thought you liked it."

"I did, I do. It's amazing You're amazing."

"Oh Bobby." She kissed him and he once again tasted his tangy residue in her mouth, but he didn't care.

They were both so tired after the day's adventures they collapsed in bed and were asleep almost instantly. The following morning Bobby once again awoke to find the bed empty and the door to the balcony open. He rose blearily, remembering the day before and his mother's public hand job in the bar. He wondered if he could persuade her to suck his cock in public the way she had last night, the thought of all those girls gathering round to admire her beautiful big tits and shapely body while she sucked his cock like a champion seemed a pretty good way to spend the morning, or the day for that matter. His cock lurched as he considered the idea and made his way out to the balcony. His mother was stood admiring the view as she did yesterday, and as yesterday she was stark naked. He approached her silently wanting to surprise her as lovers do, her shapely ass was inclined towards him and as she leant out admiring the view her heavy tits hung out over the railing.

He decided to repeat yesterday's experience and slide his cock between her thighs, imagining her reaction as she saw his cock emerge from between her legs once again. He bent his knees slightly and angled his dick towards the gap between her thighs, before thrusting forward. As he did this Alison chose the same moment to lean out to get a better look at the beach as it stretched out along the coast, and Bobby's cock, instead of sliding between her legs slipped between the folds of her pussy and against her pussy opening, before he knew what had happened Bobby found the end of his cock enveloped in a wet warm velvety grip.

Alison had been admiring the view, oblivious to Bobby's approach when suddenly she was aware of a hard pressure between her legs and then inside her. Her confusion turned to panic when she realised it was Bobby.

"Stop!! Bobby no!"

"Oh god, I didn't mean to, it just..."

"Stop it, don't..."

"I didn't mean...."

His words trailed off and they stayed like that, motionless, frozen in time, the head of his cock inside her pussy, Alison gripping the rail of the balcony waiting for him to withdraw..

It hadn't been his intention to do this but now his cock was inside her he was gripped by a feverish desire.

"Just let me feel it inside you once, and I'll take it out straight away."

"Bobby no, please..."

"Just once...."

She made a sound, he wasn't sure if it was a sob but didn't say anything, so he slowly inched forward, feeding his huge cock into her tight, wet pussy. He couldn't believe how tight she felt, it was like fucking a teenager.

"Bobby no... please."

"Just little more..."

She groaned as he slipped another inch inside her, her hands gripping the railing so hard her knuckles turned white. He was almost halfway inside her now and slowed his pace, delicately feeding his cock in an inch at a time until he felt his mother reaching back to stop him, putting her hand on his hip.

"Bobby no more... it's too big."

His cock throbbed inside her, he didn't trust himself to move incase he lost it and shot his thick load inside her. They stayed like that, motionless, his cock buried deep in his mother's pussy, the very place where he had come into existence. Time seemed to have stood still when he became dimly aware of his mother's voice.

"Wha...."

"For god's sake take it out Bobby.... please!"

"Oh..."

He slowly withdrew his cock until only the head was inside, reflecting on how good it would feel to slide it back in again, filling her tight pussy once again, but he had given his word so he withdrew it with a wet plop. His mother turned to face him slowly, tears in her eyes and looked at him with angry reproach. He opened his mouth to speak but she slapped him across the face before he could say anything.

He was too shocked to know what to say or do as she ran past him and out of the room slamming the door behind her, not caring she was naked, not knowing where she was going. He looked down at his cock, two thirds of it was wet with his mom's pussy juice and he ran his finger over it before bringing it to his lips to smell the musky aroma and taste it. He ran his finger over his cock head again, smearing her juices over his glans, the glans that had been buried deep inside her, remembering how had nearly cum inside her. Imagine if he had, if he'd filled her pussy with his cum, his cock bucked, it was too much for him and his dick erupted shooting ropes of sperm over the balcony and past the railing into the morning air. As his orgasm subsided and he returned to his senses the reality of what had happened and what he had done came home and he felt a sick lurch in the pit of his belly.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,181 Followers