Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,183 Followers

"Hmm, seems you love these more than me."

"No mom, but it's not my fault if you have the most perfect boobs in the world."

Erica playfully nipped his cock with her teeth.

"Ow!"

She sat up, thrusting her boobs out at Bobby.

"Bobby I thought you liked mine best."

"Well yours are great too."

"But whose do you like best?"

"Well I..."

Erica sat up on the seat, so her tits were at eye level with Bobby.

"Ummm errr..."

"Yes Bobby whose do you prefer?" Alison knelt the other side of Bobby, so he was faced with 4 huge tits inches from his face.

"Yes Bobby decide!"

"Well you're both, so, I mean I... um..." he looked from one huge pair of beautiful boobs to the other like a rabbit in a set of headlights.

"I love them both."

"No Bobby you have to choose."

"Yes Bobby, decide!"

"I err..." he studied their boobs noting the subtle differences, Erica's paler areola and smaller nipples and Alison's more pear shaped heavier boobs before remembering he was supposed to be formulating an answer. "I errr..." was unfortunately the best he could come up with and Alison and Erica finally dissolved into laughter making their boobs wobble like giant plates of jello.

"I'm sorry Bobby, we couldn't resist." Smiled Erica.

Bobby realized they had been teasing him.

"Oh very funny!" He couldn't be too cross as he watched their boobs jiggling with their laughter. He put his arms around both girls and pulled them to him so that their huge boobs were thrust into his face, they shrieked with laughter as he buried his face in their tits. It was like drowning in boobs he reflected as he felt their wonderful soft jiggly breasts pressed against his face, seeking out a nipple to feast on before moving on to another.

Alison and Erica waited while Bobby had his fill of feasting on their combined charms and came up for air.

"Quite finished young man?"

"For now!" Beamed Bobby.

"Good because I think it's our turn to suck on something." Erica smiled at Alison as they sunk down to their knees and admired his huge dick. They licked either side of his cock working their way to the head before taking it in turns to suck the bloated glans into their mouths, passing it back and forward like a delicacy occasionally pausing to suck his huge heavy balls.

They began to take more of his cock, slurping on it and competing with one another to see who could put on the sluttiest show of cock-sucking. Bobby reflected, not only did he have the two finest pairs of tits he also had two of the best cocksuckers on the planet, both lavishing attention on his dick. They were getting into a rhythm now, each girl taking a few deep strokes on his cock before passing it to the other. He fought to hold his cum back, but he knew he was no match for a joint assault by two mouths like these.

"Oh god, I can't take much more of this." Groaned Bobby. "I need to cum."

"Well, I supposed after all the teasing I put you through I perhaps ought to do the honours." Shrugged Erica.

"Let me help." Smiled Alison as she sat up and lifted her boobs together, wrapping them around Bobby's huge cock. As she bounced them up and down the head of his dick was still exposed, sticking out of the creamy canyon of boobs and drooling pre-cum. Erica lowered her head and took his cock in her mouth, feeling Alison's boobs brushing her chin and cheek as they bounced up and down. The combination was too much for Bobby and he felt his balls tightening and his cock lurching.

"Oh fuuuuuccckkk, I'm cuminggg!!"

If there had been any doubt, it disappeared a second later when a huge spurt or cum shot into Erica's mouth, followed by another, and another. As she felt her mouth filling she tried to gulp but he was shooting cum faster than she could keep up with. She finally withdrew her mouth as he continued cumming, a spurt splashing her face before Alison took her place as Bobby disgorged the last of his load, nursing on the huge slab of meat as it finished spasming.

She sat up and looked at Erica who looked back at her parting her lips to show her and Bobby the pool of white cum she still had in her mouth. Alison followed suit before moving closer and kissing Erica, their tongues intertwining bathing in Bobby's thick cum before parting and swallowing their loads.

"Bobby you're still hard!"

"Oh once is never enough for Bobby, is it?" Alison smiled at Bobby who gave an embarrassed shrug.

"Looks like this is going to be a long night." Giggled Erica as she stroked his cock.

EPILOGUE- 18 years later

Bobby lay on the bed idly stroking his giant cock, the CEO of his own sportswear company and a retired star footballer. Life was pretty good he reflected, just then the door to the bathroom opened and his mother entered drying herself from the shower and he reflected that life had suddenly just got a lot better. Now in her 50's she had a few grey hairs and a few more laughter lines but still looked 20 years younger. He admired her huge boobs, they hung lower and were softer but somehow that made them even sexier to him.

"Don't you ever stop thinking about sex??" She chided looking at his hand on his huge hard on.

"With you around, how couldn't I?" He smiled holding out his hand and drawing her to him, pulling her onto the bed and kissing her before reaching for her boobs so he could feast on them.

"Hey not fair!! You started without me!!" They looked up to see the beautiful teenage sex bomb that was Trinity Stevens pouting in the doorway to the balcony.

"We haven't started anything!" Protested Alison, I just got out of the shower.

"But you were about to." She replied before prancing across the room and jumping on the bed, her long blonde hair contrasting with her golden all over tan.

"Well you can blame your father for that." Alison replied as Bobby continued to squeeze and fondle her breasts.

"It's not fair, I'll never get boobs like you mom." She looked down at the big firm breasts that jutted out with no trace of sag, by anyone else's standards they would be big apart from when compared with Alison's.

"You have nothing to worry about Trinity."

"Yeah, you know what they say, more than a handful's a waste." Bobby smiled releasing one of his mom's huge soft boobs to cup one of his daughter's big firm ones, comparing the two heavy orbs. The thought crossed his mind that there was something wrong with this picture but then he felt his daughter's petite hand caressing his cock and all thoughts left his mind. Life was pretty good for Bobby Stevens!

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,183 Followers
12