Mother's Naked Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously, Mom? You're a fucking sex goddess, and you know it."

"Bradley! Watch that language!"

Arlene felt like she had to say something motherly under the circumstances, even though her son's obscene compliment pleased her immensely.

"Just stating the facts, Mother Dear."

"Well...thank you. I suppose," she said coyly. Her nipples were hopelessly erect now and it was so obvious her son noticed and was enjoying the sight. "What in the world made you ask such a question?"

Bradley paused. He was thinking but still smiling. "I just wanted to know if it was something that would bother you, since the same thing is probably going to happen to me."

"You mean you might get...excited."

"Yes, Mom, you can pretty much count on it."

"Oh honey, that's perfectly natural. It's just the two of us here so I'm sure we're mature enough to deal with an erection now and then."

"That's good, because I wouldn't want to make things weird getting hard around you."

Arlene's pussy was aching over the thought of seeing her son naked and hard. She resolved to give it her best effort to make sure he got a nice, throbbing hard on for Mommy. It would be much better than the pictures she'd be getting from her online men, but then again, just because her son got a boner in front of his mother didn't necessarily mean he'd be willing to do anything about it. He was an amazing young man, but expecting him to have the same tastes as his grandfather wasn't necessarily a foregone conclusion. Still, a mother could always dream.

"It wouldn't be weird at all, sweetie. I might even take it as a compliment," she told him with sly grin. "Maybe we should just jump right in and get any awkwardness out of the way."

"Good idea," Bradley agreed. "Let's do some sunbathing after lunch. Maybe later we can go skinny dipping."

"Mmmm, that's a fabulous idea."

They finished their lunch soon after, and Arlene went back outside to sunbathe some more while Bradley went upstairs to his room. She thought about taking off her bikini after the talk they just had, but she wanted to wait and let her son see her take it off. It probably wouldn't be long before he joined her, and even though there was hardly anything to it, the idea of stripping naked in front of him made her pussy ripple with warmth.

Arlene's pulse jacked up a notch as she waited, wondering if he'd be so bold as to just walk out nude or if he'd be wearing his shorts and have to take them off in front of her. Either way was perfectly alright with her, but the anticipation was making her pussy ache. Feeling bold and wicked, she reached between her legs and slid a finger under her thong to tease her pussy lips. She couldn't help wondering what the look on her son's face would be when he saw his mother peel that tiny thong off a visibly wet pussy.

The luscious blonde wasn't even thinking about her online fuck buddies anymore. Compared to her son and memories of her father they were nothing but a way to fill the empty time. She ached for the same kind of relationship with her son that she had with his grandfather. Yes, it was forbidden. Yes, it was purely sordid incest. And yes, it was everything she could want. And it was so close she could taste it. Bradley was the only boy alive she loved as much as she had always loved her father, if not even more. She loved him the way her father had loved her.

Even though she had always appreciated Bradley's qualities, it was only this quarantine that brought her deeper desires to the surface. And now, almost all she could think about was the way her boy would look and sound as he poured his greatest ecstasy in jets of hot man cream between his own mother's wide open thighs.

It was only a few more minutes before Bradly walked out from the back of the house as naked as the day he was born. Arlene's breath caught in her throat as she admired the firmly built specimen of young manhood walking toward her across the patio with the most impressive looking cock swinging between his muscular thighs. He seemed to walk with an extra proud swagger as his mother's gaze locked onto his gorgeous body.

"Mom, I don't want to be the only naked one here. I thought you were going to strip off too," he said, taking a seat on the lounger next to hers.

"I was just waiting for you, darling. I don't want to make you uncomfortable so I'll just take off my suit now."

Arlene took her time standing up, conscious of the steady gaze of her son. She flashed him a loving smile as she reached behind her neck and untied the top of her bikini. Even though the suit was covering little more than her areolas, it made her heart race as she let the little strips of material fall away from her tits to expose her nipples and globes in their fully tanned glory. She then reached behind her back and untied the lower string and tossed her top aside.

Bradley stared intently at his mother's naked melons with a broad grin. Arlene's face felt hot when she saw how much he liked what he saw. She giggled and flashed him a smile as she waggled her shoulders and briefly shook her heavy tits for him.

"Like Mommy's titties, baby?"

"They're perfect, Mom. I've never seen such an amazing pair anywhere."

"Thank you, honey. You're so sweet. I hope you like the rest just as much."

Arlene then turned her back to her son and hooked her fingers under the string of her thong. As slowly as her trembling fingers allowed, she lowered her thong down her long, smooth legs. As she bent down, she could feel the air touching her asshole and pussy slit, and she knew both of her holes were now on full display to her son. The lips of her slit were so hot and flushed by now that she knew she was treating her big boy to a generous view of his mother's drippy love nest.

Then, just as slowly, she lifted each foot one at a time to step out of her thong. She gave him a sensuous roll of her hips before standing back up and turning around to face him.

Bradley's eyes were already on his mother's blatantly bald pussy when she turned around. He didn't even try to pretend he wasn't looking, and his cock was noticeably thicker than it was when Arlene turned her back to strip off her thong. Her nipples were as swollen as they ever got and buzzing with sensation. If her son had suddenly pounced on her and grabbed her big, luscious boobs to suckle she would have been powerless to stop him.

"Holy fuck," the boy said, his eyes rising up to his mother's tits again while his cock steadily grew thicker.

"Language, baby." It sounded more like a purr of approval than an admonishment.

"Now I know why Grandpa couldn't help getting a hard on around you."

"Oh, baby, you always know how to make Mommy feel good." Arlene couldn't help staring at her son's cock as it continued growing to a size that made her heart skip. She was barely even aware of her fingers toying with her distended nipples.

"I know lots of ways to make you feel good, Mom," he said, brazenly reaching for his cock and stroking it as she watched his column of flesh grow to a full, rock hard erection.

Bradley's confident boast made the woman's pussy quiver with wet heat. "But darling," she countered weakly, growing weaker by the second. "Are you talking about what I think you're talking about? That's incest, baby."

"Yes, Mom, it is. Because I'm talking about you and your only son fucking. Just the way you and Grandpa were fucking. Don't try to deny it."

"But, sweetie, we were...we...were in love."

"I know, Mom, but it was still wrong, wasn't it?"

"Y-y-yes, it was. But baby it was so good. So beautiful."

"And now you have me, and you know I love you just as much as Grandpa ever did. Maybe even more. And I know you love me, too."

"Oh, baby, yes I do. I love you so much."

Bradley took a couple of steps closer to his mother. Close enough that the tip of his huge cock was touching her. He put his hands on her hips and slid them behind her, easily cupping the small cheeks of her ass in his large hands. He kneaded her flesh and pulled her tight so her body was trapping his cock between them and her tits were now smooshed against him. The burning gleam in his eyes was enough to make his mother's pussy drip.

"Mommy, your boy needs to fuck you," he told her in a husky, lust-filled voice.

Arlene melted against his big, hard, naked body. He hadn't called her Mommy in over ten years, but she now knew there was no way she could ever deny him whatever he wanted.

"Mommy's pussy is all yours, baby," she moaned softly, gazing up at him. Her hand slipped between their bodies and she wrapped it around the hot, throbbing shaft of his cock.

Bradley then took his mother's supple mouth in a deep, hard lover's kiss that took her breath away. Their tongues churned in an erotic dance between their open lips. Arlene was stroking his cock now, amazed by how thick and sturdy it felt. He spent more time kneading her ass cheeks but finally brought his hands to the tits he could never stop wanting, squeezing and kneading her flesh, fingers forcefully turning her nipples. While playing with his mother's tender nipples, he began kissing his way down her neck toward them, finally taking each of the aching nubs into his mouth in turn.

While suckling his mother's nipples, Bradley thrust one hand between her legs and stroked her honey-coated slit, massaging all around her hole as she moaned. Her son was her everything, and there was nothing she wouldn't give him.

After some time, Bradley pulled his fingers from his mother's pussy and sucked her tangy juices from his fingers right in front her startled face. Before she had a chance to react, he took her hand and led her from the patio onto the grass between the back of the house and the edge of the lake. He brought her with him down to the ground.

Arlene was now lying in the grass with her son beside her. His cock was rubbing against her hip while he massaged the mounds of her bare tits and stared intently into her eyes. His hand felt so strong and sure as he handled such a large pair of tits. She fondled his cock with one hand and touched his face with the other.

"Baby your mother loves you so much. I can't wait to show you how much."

"I love you, too, Mom," Bradley replied. "And I know you like playing around with a lot of different men, but that's going to change. I'm not going to share my mother with other men."

Arlene's pussy flushed. She could feel the smear on her upper thighs. Her son's possessive pronouncement only made her want to give him everything. The last man who wanted her that much was her father.

"I bet Grandpa didn't share you, either," Bradley added.

"No, baby. He was like you. He wanted his little girl all to himself. I was his baby girl and except my first year in college, just before I got pregnant with you, I didn't touch another man until your grandfather was gone."

Bradley slipped his hand down his mother's body and felt along her smooth, tanned thighs before bringing his fingers to her sodden slit. He began massaging her pussy, making it hard for her to concentrate on anything else.

"But you love cock, don't you, Mommy?" he said, teasing her hole with the tip of a finger.

"Ohhh, yes, baby. I can't help it. Your mommy needs to fuck. Mommy needs cock. Am I a bad Mommy?"

"You're a hot Mommy. It's a good thing you have me now, because I'll be giving you all the cock you need."

Arlene giggled, her mind doing cartwheels over the prospect of her virile, young son fucking her every day. Then Bradley slid one of his fingers into her creamy hole and made her gasp. He stroked it in and out, fucking her a few strokes before adding another and fucking her with two. The pads of his fingers rubbed against her G spot and forced her ass to lift up off the grass as she purred with pleasure.

Bradley kept fingering his mother until he started sucking the tips of her heaving tits again and she was soon cumming hard on his thrusting fingers. After a moment to catch her breath, Arlene was moving out of her position and pushing Bradley onto his back as she knelt beside him and took his ragingly stiff prick into both of her loving mother's hands.

"Oh baby, that's such a big, beautiful cock," the blonde sighed, gazing with love at the long, girthy stalk of man flesh in her hands. "Mommy's gonna love it with her mouth and make you feel like none of those girls at your college even know how."

"Mmmm, suck it, Mommy. Suck your son's cock. You're so much hotter than those girls at school. You're the one I want. Oh fuck, suck it, Mom, suck it now!"

Arlene could only giggle happily at her son's eagerness. She stroked his cock and massaged his heavy balls and watched him lie back and savor the pleasure of his mother's skilled hands. When his head was covered in precum, Arlene repositioned herself on her knees and leaned down to lick around the flared ridge of her son's cock head. Her agile tongue explored every inch of Bradley's fat pole, including the smoothly shaved balls at the base. She gently suckled each of his balls and then moved up to take the tip of his long shaft into her mouth.

"Holy fuck," Bradley groaned. His mother glanced at her son's face to find an expression of sheer pleasure and astonishment as he watched her suckle his cock head, rolling her tongue in wet swirls around the spongy, distended flesh. Precum flushed onto her tongue, the faint tang of his flavor sending jolts of need through her pussy, now overflowing with her mom dew.

As the blonde took more of her son's pulsating rod into her mouth, she felt his hand on the back of one thigh, caressing her hot skin up and down until he clutched one sphere of her ass and gave her a desperately firm squeeze. She moaned around his delicious cock and took him deeper, moaning around his hot flesh while his fingers found her perfectly smooth, slick pussy lips. Arlene nearly climaxed on the spot, and Bradley hadn't even touched her clit yet. But no one else had touched her pussy since the beginning of this accursed lockdown.

Spreading her long legs in front of her webcam and rapidly pounding a dildo into her sloshing wet pussy while her various online fuck buddies stroked their cocks wasn't enough. Sure, it was exciting and she always managed to cum -- and she did enjoy seeing how she excited those men enough to make them cum on camera for her -- but nothing could compare to glorious feeling of her gorgeous son's rock solid man flesh pulsing with need between her moist, supple lips.

Arlene dipped her head lower, taking more of Bradley's hot shaft into her mouth. She began rocking her head up and down, using her hand in tandem with her mouth to milk his fat, delicious pole. She had her young stud groaning with need as his fingers searched through the slippery folds of her pussy and two of them shoved deeply into her pussy. He began fucking his fingers into and out of his mother's hole skillfully, proving he was no stranger to pleasing a girl's tender love sheath. His thumb was mashing against her clit with just the right amount of pressure, and she finally had to release his cock from her mouth to gulp in deep gasps of breath.

"Baby, baby! Oh fuck! You're making Mommy cum!" she cried out without the slightest concern for the shrieking volume of her tone.

Arlene's luscious body shuddered with pleasure as her son's fingers stroked her through a magnificent orgasm. Her large, heavy tits shook with the writhing squirms of her body, the sight of her making the boy's eyes light up in amazement. His attentive gaze only made his mother's climax go longer and harder as she flashed back on the memory of the way her son used to love watching his baby girl cum.

The blonde had wanted to spend more time sucking Bradley's beautiful cock. It was something she loved doing, and having her son's flesh pulsing in her mouth with the forbidden desires of incestuous love made her pussy quiver and flush with a need she hadn't felt in years. Not since Daddy. But her son's fingers were driving her wild. There would be time for all the other delightful fun and games a man and woman could tantalize each other with later. For now, all Arlene knew was that her body was crying out to filled with cock. Yet not just any cock would do. It had to be her son -- the only one who could love and need her the way her father had.

Arlene quickly moved on top of the prone, naked college stud lying beneath her in the grass. Straddling him, she reached between her legs to take his throbbing prick back in her hand, angling his amazingly long shaft and nestling the bulbous head between her sodden cunt lips. Both mother and son let out moans of anticipation as the tip of Bradley's cock came into contact with the lips of her pussy. Arlene felt like there was an electrical current running through her body, and it was still only the very tip of her son's cock just beginning to split the petals of her fuckhole apart.

Meanwhile, Bradley's hands were already exploring his mother's body, caressing her legs and ass, then moving around to roughly cup her tits, making her flesh flow out around his grasp as he squeezed them so tightly.

"Bradley, oh baby," she purred in heat. "Are we really doing this?"

"Yes, Mom. We need it. I know you need me as bad as I need you."

He was rocking his hips, nudging the end of his cock deeper into his mother's creaming core. Arlene gasped and began lowering herself onto the huge, unyielding pole underneath her. She felt her eyes water as the solid column of man flesh started to fill her needful sex hole. She almost felt like a virgin all over again. Maybe because it had been so long since anything but plastic had filled that slick channel. Or maybe because this was Bradley's cock. Her son's cock.

Not since the first time her father had thrust his aroused pole into his daughter's welcoming hole had Arlene felt anything close to the level of joyful ecstasy she was getting from Bradley's cock. There was amazement and pleasure plastered across his handsome face as his mother's broiling sheath enveloped his rod. The sensation of the wet scrape of his hard flesh along her inner walls was exquisite. In the few moments it took as she slowly ground her pussy onto her son's shaft, Arlene's mind was filled with pleasure, yet also the thought she was a wicked, sinful, hedonistic slut who had not only fucked her own father for years, but was now about to fuck her son.

What kind of woman did such things? And for that matter, what kind of woman not only did them but craved them as much as she craved life itself? Bradley's cock was big, beautiful and so very hard, yet it was much more than simply a cock to fill her hungry body. It was sin and pleasure and the deepest love a woman could ever know. She was made for this, made for her son -- to fuck him and suck him with love and longing as much as his gorgeous body demanded.

Arlene finally ground her dripping slit all the way down to her son's sperm filled balls.

"Ohhh, baby, you're all the way inside your mommy now. Oh god, there's so much of you. Do you love it, darling?"

Bradley groaned and tweezed his mother's nipples harder than ever. "I love it, Mom," he growled lustfully. "You feel so fucking good."

"Ohhhhhhh baby," she moaned as she began rocking her body up and down the long, thick stalk plugging her pussy. There was so much cock inside her it made her eyes water as she rocked her body back and forth and milked it with her hole. Not even the boy's grandfather ever made her feel this full.

Bradley released his strong hold on his mother's tits and brought his hands to her ass, roughly kneading the small spheres of flesh while she plunged herself onto his hard love again and again. The cheeks of Arlene's ass weren't all that much bigger than her tits, and the fingers digging into the meat of her ass felt invigorating, making her ride that man cock harder and faster. And the harder she rocked up and down that luscious cock, the more violently her oversized tits heaved and shook. Bradley was spellbound by them.