Mother's Needs Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother is in need.
3.2k words
4.44
128.1k
170
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers

As a mother who had a child at 40 and divorced at 41, life has been good to me. Even better when my son turned 18.

I'm 5'11 and curvy. (A lady never tells her weight!) medium brunette hair.

Here is my story.

"PUSH CARLA, PUSH!!" That was all I heard when I was delivering my son. He was a beautiful boy. 7 lbs even and 22 inches long. My husband and I were ecstatic. We had tried for so many years to have a baby and finally he was here. It was a great day!!

Then one day a little over a year later, I caught him with the neighbor, who was 8 months pregnant with his baby. I packed up as much of my stuff as I could, grabbed little Kenny and we left. The divorce was nasty. It took almost 2 years to get settled. But in the end, I got everything I wanted, plus stuff I did not know my husband had. I had a damn good private investigator. He found bank accounts that were hidden. In the end I got a 3-million-dollar settlement plus $1800 a month in child support.

We moved away and started a new life in Florida. Kenny grew up and was a natural athlete all through junior high and high school. He got good grades and by the time he was a senior, he had received a few scholarships to play baseball.

"Mom!! I have decided on where I want to go to school!" Little Kenny yelled. I guess not so little anymore. He was 6'5 and 200 pounds.

"What did you decide Kenny? Wichita State? Texas? LSU? Which one?" I asked eagerly.

"I'm going to stay in Florida and play for FSU!!"

"That's great! But why so close? I thought you wanted to get away from your old Mom?"

"Well...I do but 2 hours away is enough. I would miss you too much being farther away."

He always said the right things to me. Raising him as a single Mom, he was always respectful. Even to his half siblings, of which there were 4. All girls.

"Let's get you through this year, you are 18 in a month and then still a half year until you graduate. There is still much to do." I half scolded.

Kenny agreed. "I know Mom. I am just excited. I haven't told anyone else about the school. Please don't tell anyone. Especially Dad. He will act like a fool and take all the credit for raising me. Please promise me?"

"You got it Kenny. Now, get to practice." I said urging him out the door.

The next month flew by. Kenny was all state in basketball and was waiting for his final year of baseball. Now 18, he was the big man on campus. He was not stuck up in anyway at all. Always a champion of the little guy, the guys getting picked on. I was prouder of that than anything he ever did athletically.

Kenny ran off to practice after school and my co worker stopped by to have some coffee. We had become friends shortly after I moved to Florida. She worked in the same department as I did, and we often had coffee on our days off. Today was no exception. Today was different though. Her name is Tay Price. Tay seemed upset. I could tell she had been crying.

"What is wrong Tay? You seem upset."

Tay looked at me and started to cry again. "Bill is cheating on me."

"Who is the bimbo?" I asked rather mad, knowing how she felt.

"You remember Tom, from the club? Tay whimpered.

"Yes. Nice guy. Is Bill fucking his wife?"

Tay laughed. "No. Bill is fucking Tom or vice versa. Either way, he and I are done. I was wondering why he was never interested in me anymore. Now I know."

I pulled her close and hugged her. She is my absolute best friend. Our hug lasted for a few minutes. Her hair smelled fabulous. I noticed her makeup was perfect, other than some marks from tears.

"Carla, do you think I am ugly? Be honest?" Tay asked rather disparagingly.

"Tay. What the hell are you thinking? You are gorgeous. More beautiful than many women half your age. Don't ask stupid questions." I rumbled back in disgust.

"I haven't been with anyone in a year. Bill...well, never mind. He hasn't even touched me. I am 55 and have always been a pretty sexual being. I am just sad."

"Well, I am 58 and am in the same boat. They guy I was seeing, just up and ghosted me. Haven't heard from him in weeks. And my toys don't do the job." I said, half hoping Tay would bite on my lead.

"You have toys? I thought about it but never had the courage to buy any. Could I see them?" Tay asked rather hesitantly.

"Sure. Come with me."

We walked into my bedroom and she sat on the bed. I opened my nightstand and produced my array of gadgets. I had everything from a little lipstick buzzer to a 9-inch dildo.

Tay looked at them with big eyes. "Which is your favorite? Tay asked.

I showed her my 9-inch dildo. It was pink, thick and veiny with a rather bulbous head. She took at and held it like it was real. She was shaking somewhat.

"Are you OK, Tay? You look a little shaken."

"Yes. I am quite ok. I was imagining what it must be like to have something like that inside a person. Bill is not anywhere close to that. More like your little one!"

"Do you want to try it?" I asked.

"Right here? Right now?" Tay stuttered.

"Why not? Give it a whirl. I will go start some more coffee. Come down when you are done?"

I went to the end of the hall and listened. I hear the tell-tale sound of buzzing and then muffled buzzing. I knew she had it in her. I walked back to the bedroom and peeked in the door. Tay was spread eagle on the bed, lewdly fucking herself with my dildo. He tits were laying on either side of her chest. Her shaved pussy was gleaming.

I couldn't take it any longer.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked biting my lip.

Tay grabbed the bedding and covered herself. "Were you watching? How long?

"Yes I was watching. You were masturbating on my bed, in my house, with my dildo. I think it was beautiful. You are beautiful."

My pussy was throbbing. I needed relief. I needed to relieve Tay of her built up frustration. As I walked to the bed I stripped off my clothes. I pulled the bedding off Tay and slid in beside her. Taking the dildo from her, I slid it in her wet slit. My mouth found hers and I kissed her deeply. She came in an instant. Her quiet little orgasm only made me hotter.

I removed the dildo and replaced it with my mouth. The dildo found my soaked opening. I switched it on and buried it in my pussy. I ate Tay until she had another orgasm. Mine was building. Her scent was the deciding factor. As I breathed her in, I started to cum. I was not quiet like Tay.

"FUCK!! I am cumming...oh God...I needed this. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnn!!"

Tay was shocked at my veracity.

"What have we just done Carla? I feel so ashamed, but so happy at the same time!"

"Just between us girls. We both needed some relief. I was so happy I made you cum. Maybe another day you can make me cum." I said lying next to Tay.

"I have never done that before. It was quite hot having your mouth on my privates. Bill never liked oral. Said I tasted bad."

"Well, he was wrong. You taste like sweet nectar."

Tay blushed. I kissed her and we both got up and got dressed before Kenny got home.

Tay thanked me for a wonderful experience and left. I was still not satisfied and returned to my room. I cleaned up my toy and reinserted it in my pussy. I felt the sensations building again and started my orgasm. It was a head to toe orgasm. I started to cum and bit my pillow so not to be loud if Kenny was home. I came quickly and hard. I dozed off asleep and woke an hour or so later. My door to my room was open about an inch. I knew I had it closed when I masturbated. I got up and put my sport bra on that just barely contained my heavy breasts, a t shirt and some sweatpants.

When I walked by my son's room, his door was cracked a couple inches. I peeked in to ask him about dinner. What I saw absolutely shocked me. He was in front of his mirror, butt ass naked. His thick backside leading to a deep V in his back. His leg muscled rippled. But what I was seeing in the mirror shocked me. His limp cock was hanging almost to his knees. He reached to put his underwear on and actually curled it inside his underwear. I quickly went downstairs. I could feel my face reddening, my heart racing and my mind was a blur.

Kenny came down a few minutes later.

"Hi Mom. What's for dinner?"

I fumbled for an answer. "How about a nice thick steak?" Thinking of that piece of meat I saw dangling.

"Sounds good to me! I will get the grill going!"

How would I ever get that image out of my head? Limp he had to have been a foot long. He sure made his Dad or any other man for that sake look bad in the cock department. I had to forget and set about getting a salad made. About 20 minutes later, Kenny came in with the steaks. We sat and ate and made small talk. He sensed something was bothering me.

"What is wrong Mom? You look like you have seen a ghost!"

Finally, I told him what I had seen and told him I was deeply sorry. I had to clear my mind of the sights.

Kenny dropped his head. I apologized again. I knew I had hurt him.

"Oh, Kenny can you forgive me? I should have knocked. Please?"

"Mom, I have a confession also. I watched you take a nap. I owe you an apology also. When I came back from practice, I called your name and you didn't answer. I went to your room and looked in. You were naked on the bed. Your toy was beside you. But you are so beautiful, and your body is better than any girl I have ever seen naked."

"That is why my door was open. How long did you look at me?"

Kenny looked sheepishly at his Mom again. "Long enough to jack off. I came in your panties and threw them in the wash."

I went to the hamper and grabbed the panties. They were soaking wet. From Kenny's cum.

"These panties?" I asked.

"Yes Mom. Those are the ones."

I slid my sweats off and put on my cum soaked panties and sat down beside Kenny.

"I like them better on me than in the hamper. Are we going to be able to keep this a secret?" I asked Kenny.

"Keep what a secret? That you are wearing panties?"

I laughed and told my hulking son, "No. The fact that you are going to fuck me for a good long time. Can we keep that a secret?"

Kenny was stunned. But the idea quickly settled in and he smiled.

"You want me to fuck you? Mom! This is a dream come true!"

"Stand up Kenny. I want to see that magnificent penis!"

Kenny stood up and removed his clothes. His semi erect penis hanging like a ripe banana. His ball were enormous.

I took it in my hand felt it growing and growing. Slowly I masturbated his cock until it was standing as straight as its size would let it.

"I want to measure it!" I moaned and got my measuring tape.

From the base of Kenny's balls to the tip of his monster was 13.5 inches.

I fainted.

I awoke to Kenny applying an ice pack to the back of my head. I had hit it on the chair when I fainted. I also noticed we were dressed again.

"What happened Kenny?

"You fainted Mom when you measured my penis. Are you ok?

"Yes son, I am ok. I thought I was dreaming. Is your cock really that big?"

"Yes. No one will go out with me because they all know how big it is. That is why I am always home on the weekend while everyone is out."

My head was throbbing but so was my pussy.

"Come on Kenny, I need to lay down."

Kenny made sure I was settled in bed and started to leave.

"Don't go. Come lay with me."

Kenny knew exactly what I meant. He undressed and got in bed with me.

I rolled on top of him and fed my swollen nipple into his mouth. He sucked my nipple like a newborn baby.

"Jesus Mom, I never knew you had boobs this big."

"Your father always had me hide them. Always oversized shirts. I think I will display them more now. What do you think? Also, I never knew you had a horse cock either. So, we are even. Just be gentle when you fuck me. It has been a while and I have never had a cock as big as yours."

"That is OK Mom. I have never had sex before either." Kenny said embarrassingly.

"My baby is a virgin? Well, you will not be after tonight. Those other girls are missing out!"

"What about babies, Mom? I think I need a rubber. I don't want you to get pregnant!"

"Baby, I am 58 years old. I got the tubes tied a long time ago. No worries about babies. Just relax and enjoy your first experience."

I could feel his cock hardening underneath me. I was grinding on it. My juices were draining from me. I had never been this excited.

I leaned in and kissed Kenny. His big hands examining my body. Our tongues mixing.

Suddenly his hands were on my hips and he lifted me. He is so strong! I reached between his legs and guided the head of his monster into my eager pussy. I slid down about 8 inches and stopped because of the length and girth. I was completely filled. His head pushing against my cervix. I could take no more. I felt like he was stretching me to the max. He started to pump his large cock in and out of my pussy. Faster and faster he went. I didn't want to slow him. I wanted him to just fuck me, because that was what he wanted and what I needed. What I wasn't expecting was the flood of semen that came from his erupting penis. When Kenny started to cum, I felt him release inside me. After several squirts I climbed off thinking he was spent and then watched him continue to cum until his chest was covered.

"Good lord Honey!! That's a lot of cum!"

"Sorry Mom, I thought you knew after you grabbed your panties!"

"I had no idea you would cum that much. Do you do that every time? I asked.

"Pretty much. I had a girl who gave me a blow job and she gagged when I came in her mouth. I ruined her dress. I felt bad."

"Well, it is kind of an issue, but we will manage."

I was so horny. I wanted more but was afraid Kenny would think I was a slut. I needed him!

"How long till you are ready again?"

"I never got soft Mom. I am still hard. I think it is because of you and your body. But what I really like are your huge boobs!"

"Boob man, eh son? I should have known. You were always a great baby to nurse." I cooed, staring at his face as I fondled my breasts.

"Have you ever eaten a pussy Kenny?"

"I licked Lisa's once, but she did not like it. Said it was gross."

"Do you want to lick mine? Kiss it? Suck it? Put your big fingers in it?"

Kenny grinned devilishly. "Yes, please!!"

I opened my thighs and watched my sweet man child stare at my vagina. I kept it trimmed but I do have a full bush. It is a dark, thick patch that climbed significantly higher than most pubic hair.

Kenny was mesmerized. I parted the hair and showed him my most private parts. As his face neared me, I could feel his breath. He was panting hard. He licked me like a wild dog. It felt so good, but I needed him to concentrate on my clit.

"Kenny! That feels so good, but I need you to focus on my clit. Do you know what that is?"

"I think so Mom. Is it this?" And then he flicked it with his tongue. Lightning ran through my body.

"Oh God yes. That's it. Do it more!!" I moaned.

He licked and sucked on my clit until I came. Wave after wave of ecstasy and emotion carried through my body. My nipples were on fire as I tweaked them. My pussy was wetter than it should have been for a woman my age. But I was in heat. I needed more.

Kenny suddenly popped up from between my thighs. He looked mortified.

"MOM!! Why is your clit so big? It looks like it grew while I was sucking on it!! Are you OK?"

I reached between my thighs and felt my clit. It was quite engorged with blood.

"Oh Kenny, I am fine. Sometimes a woman has a large clitoris, just like sometimes men have large cocks. It is not abnormal. It just means I am excited."

"Can I measure it like you did with my penis?" Kenny asked eagerly.

"Hahahaha. If you want honey."

Kenny ran to grab the tape measure. His huge cock waving, his balls swinging.

He returned and measure my clit.

"Almost an inch!! It is like a little cock!!" Kenny exclaimed.

I knew I had a large clit but not that big. Kenny attacked it again, nearly causing me to pass out with lust.

"I am cumming son. Make Mommy cum. Fuck...ugmnnnnnnn. Oh God, don't stop. Mmmmmmm, yes, arggggggggggggggg!!"

Kenny put me over the top with the insertion of 2 of his large fingers. I came hard and long. When I came back from orgasm land, Kenny was looking at me.

"Was that a good one Mom?"

"Oh God Kenny it was beautiful. Just beautiful."

"Good. Can I do it again? I like when you cum. It is hot!"

"In due time baby. Mommy needs to take care of you."

I sucked my son's huge tool until he came. Buckets of hot salty seed. I almost wished I could get pregnant. But I will have to settle for feeling his seed deposited in me. Life will never be the same for Kenny and me. And I am OK with that!

TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers