Mothers Pride

Story Info
Daughter reaps the benefits.
8.4k words
4.05
14.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note;

Long time reader, please check the favorites on my profile. Their stories inspire me, hope to write as well as they do, learn from their published stories. Is that plagiarism or borrowing themes or original thought? Phrases, terms, vocabulary may have been seeping into to my original thoughts. Mostly I thank every person who votes, quantify my progress as a writer. Reading many of the 'How to' articles on categories to achieve higher ratings I still chose 'Mature' for this submission, I may have gotten better ratings if I chose 'Incest/Taboo' to lure a larger following. Thank you especially to Literotica for giving me a chance to express my imagination and opinions. Sometimes I think real life is fiction, I'm so confused...

Chap 1

Local tavern, less than half mile from my townhouse was packed, hometown team was going to the world series if they won the game this evening. Turning around to leave when Janet the owner grabbed my arm, I was a semi-regular eat the special and a beer at the bar kinda guy. "Shame to waste the last open chair in the place..." Janet was making money hand over fist, tucked in the corner at the two chair high top table was a familiar face, blonde with gray creeping in, Janet's friend.

Could have been a model in her younger days, most we had spoken to each other was "Excuse me." Glass of white wine picking at a shrimp salad, "Fish and chips is the special tonight." Janet with the wink and the nod, "I'll get you a beer..."

"Just plain Dave," Reaching for her welcoming handshake before sitting down. Sparkling blue eyes, wrinkle lines enhanced with her soft grin.

"Sue..." Took a sip of wine, "I've seen you in here before," Waitress set my beer down, "Janet must think highly of you..." That's how things got started.

Owned a franchise flower shop to occupy her time, homeowner within walking distance, divorcee with two grown daughters, "I'm forty eight..." Proud of her impeccable makeup, elegant but low key fashionable clothing. Straight forward with an air of decisiveness and independence.

I'm nothing special, thirty one, inside industrial sales, never married. In my profession you need to listen to your customer, let them tell you what they need and your opportunities present themselves. I'm easy to talk to and she needed to talk tonight.

"Had to fire an employee today, skimming the cash drawer." Bothered her a lot, wrote her a glowing reference letter. "Do you ever have bad days?" For once I felt I could let the veneer drop, no judgement or trust issues. Talking to my mother?

"Shouldn't have said it but I did..." Tonight at the profit sharing/commission meeting my boss told my co-workers I was the only one getting a base salary increase, we all shared the same amount of commissions promoting teamwork. Not a good move on my bosses part, simmering jealously and hostility bubbling to the surface of my co-workers. "Head hunter has offered me a position..." Our competitor down the street, Monday I may have a new job.

"Both of us need a hug..." Sue laid out the terms plainly, no commitments, no strings. "Tonight may be the only night or...Take me to your place." After several tumultuous relationships it was mostly shower time for me.

"Sounds good, it's been a long time for me..." Slow and easy making out on the couch, first base as they say, second base moving to the bedroom, only a night light and under the covers. Missionary, she wasn't upset with my lack of duration, making out until I was ready for a second round.

"My turn..." Straddling me, riding my dick for two and surprisingly three orgasms for her, "I'll call you..." No if and's or but's, wouldn't let me drive or even walk her home.

***

"Prime rib is the special," Janet was all smiles, "You haven't been in for two weeks, dinner tonight is on me." Good dinner but why was she holding onto my credit card for so long? Brought me another beer.

"Told you it was on me..." Janet handed my card back and set a glass of white wine in front of the open seat beside me, "Sue will be here in a few minutes..."

Drove me home in her black Mercedes SUV, black pencil skirt, white silk blouse with extra buttons undone hinting at her black lace bra. Undressing in the dark, folding her clothes carefully, barely a glimpse of her matching lingerie. Missionary and her second climax set me off. Enthusiastically used her lips and tongue to get my second round started, "Me time..."

Woke up in the morning with a note on the pillow in red lipstick: 'You made me feel twenty years younger...I'll call.' Every two or three weeks it was the same, she would call me from Janet's place or Janet would call her when I stopped in for a quick dinner. Learned snippets of her life, conversations were usually very short.

Nordstroms was her favorite store for makeup, always impeccable. Fashions, professional and classy. Oldest daughter married to an accountant with a boy and a girl in Connecticut. Younger daughter with a disastrous marriage in California. Ex husband an investment banker in New York. "My place at seven, sharp..." text said. Never had I been to her home in nine months.

Champagne and soft lighting, black floor length one shoulder sequined dress. High heels made her slim and trim body sultry and eye catching while she showed me pictures of her daughters and grandkids. Nipples a diamond point, braless breasts that I had never seen in the light. "How come you are not dating someone special?"

Conversation I had wanted badly and dreaded at the same time. Candlelight dinner, slow dancing to some soft jazz, ever so slowly seducing me one button at a time. Slipped the shoulder so her dress hung on her hips. "Embarrassing my boobs aren't as pert as they used to be..." So many times I had suckled, caressed.

"They are beautiful to me..." Emboldened her having me sit on the couch, dancing as she slithered the material over her hips. Black lace panties and high heels, undulating to the music.

"You make me feel so young again...take your shirt off..." Teasing me with the top hem of her lace panties, slipping it down her hip, "No one has seen me naked in years...do you want to see me naked?" She knows I'm speechless. "You have to be naked too..." Elegant furniture only thing out of place was the throw blanket over the arm rest, I'm no fool.

"Look...I had to shave everything...it was turning gray...does it make me look younger?" Slipped her panties back up, stretching them high on her hips.

"You are gorgeous..." Choking on my words, I'd swear she had an orgasm. Blue eyes could see my penis twitch and strain.

"Do you..." One step when the black lace passed her hips, "Want me..." lace dropped loose past her knees gracefully stepping closer to me. "Do you need me..." Straddling my lap, answered her with a passionate kiss, steady passionate coupling.

***

"Make love to me..." Hand out leading me to her folded out silk sheets, plush pillows. "Leave them on..." Bedside lamps were burning bright. Smothered her with kisses, her breasts, moaned with embarrassment at her not so tight belly, "You don't need to do that..." Very rarely would she allow me to kiss her vulva. "You made me see stars...I need you in me...I'm begging..."

Was it intuition that I had purchased those helper pills? "Gorgeous..." She was having a climax to beat all others, tearing up with an overwhelming euphoria.

"Ruining my make up..." Holding her while she shakes and shivers. "You can't see me this way..." Won't look at me, face buried in a pillow. "You're still hard..." getting on her knees. One of the few times we did it doggy my thumb grazed her anus, she put an end to that in a hurry. "Fuck me..." Harshest word she had ever uttered was frickin' "Fuck me from behind...fuck me hard!"

***

See the light under the door, red numbers say it is very early in the morning, I'm about to burst, light tap on the door. "Don't come in here, down the hall and to the right." Relieved myself returned sitting on the bed contemplating, waiting. Only other door is open to the hallway, double wide doors beckon me, walk in wardrobe and en-suite?

Flung the doors open, "Don't come in here!" Organized blouses and shoes on the left, suits, skirts neatly arranged on the right. Twenty years ago her ass must of been the rival of all the young girls. Hips leaned up against the brightly lit vanity hiding her face behind the divider.

"Can't stop me..." She squeaked at my dominating voice that she had never heard, something clattered to the counter before she saw me behind her in the mirror.

"Don't look at me like that..." She sounded scared.

"You are beautiful..." Hugging her from behind. "Absolutely gorgeous, inside and out." Kissing one side of her neck then the other. Cupping her breasts from behind, she sees my admiration in the mirror. "Don't care how old you are." Shivers as my fingertips smooth the barely noticeable wrinkles around her belly button, "I love you..." Pushes back on my dick getting harder by moment squished in her buns.

"I...I..." Circling her clitoris, view me in the mirror, down seeing my fingers melting her resolve. One hand that hand been bracing herself on the counter reaches back, feels my hard rod. "Oh god..." Placing me at her entrance. Both hands palming the mirror enveloping my length. Old tits sagging, dangling, seeing the acceptance and love in my eyes, painful expression of the orgasm that is overtaking her.

"Love you..." She can't hear me but she is reading my lips in the mirror, repeating myself, every time my hips compress her self described saggy ass. Bright lights, all her cosmetics organized on the counter, "I love the wrinkle of your eyes." Her pussy is dripping on the floor. Some device in the sink, "What's this?" Read the description: NuFace Quick fix wrinkle remover.

"Don't let me fall...oh god, oh god..." Her hips pressed to the counter hanging on my shaft. Legs shaking as I've never seen, vagina having virgin spasms. Makes a move so she can have an arm over my shoulder to support herself, her breast centered in the mirror, aureole wrinkled behind the hard nipple. Touched the little wand to her...nipple.

Body in the mirror locked into some sort of paroxysm, not able to breathe. Heavy, heavy breaths when I released the therapy. "Do it again..." Somewhere from deep deep down her body became invigorated. Almost possessed fucking back on me, using me, pissing herself. "Stop, stop stop..."

Splashing her face with water, eyes clear when she used one finger to push me against the towel racks behind me. Palm with the classic stay signal. Turns her back to me, sees everything in the mirror. "I use these to clean my pores." Little wipes from a jar. "This," another Nuface thing, "Electrostimulates my skin to reduce wrinkles." Treats her face and neck line, leaves a rosy glow, skin tighter.

"This is called foundation." Some kind of spray bottle, "gives my skin an even skin tone." Set it down without using it, can't help checking out my dick, still hard and stiff ready to go. "Eyeliner, mascara," Picks up all the jars and potions explaining them to me, "I Only buy the best..." Hasn't applied one yet. "This is what a grandmother looks like..." Both our images in the glass.

Start to say something, her expression forbids. "Old enough to be your mother..." Has some lotion she starts to smooth over her belly, "Hydrates your skin, keep it tight like it would ever make me look like a model again." Boobs and neck, up and down each leg. Makes sure my eyes inspect every square inch, her buttocks. Stares at my cock paying extra attention spreading and kneading her ass.

"Still love this old lady?" Meet her eyes in the reflection, my nod is slight but affirmative. Hips swaying transferring her weight foot to foot, couldn't make me blink. She is lovely, puts many thirty year olds to shame. She blinks, tiny shudder widening her stance, opens a drawer setting a tub of petroleum jelly on the counter.

***

'Last time you'll ever fuck me...' Blocked memories are flooding back, I proposed to my girlfriend that night, on my knee romantically in the fancy restaurant. Two point three kids, a dog and the picket fence. She told me that she loved me. Holding her ass open. Only person I ever told 'I love you'. Three months salary for the ring. Ring on the counter in the morning. No one told me about her. Can't help myself...

Slathering a big glob on the tip, a couple wipes before she pushed back on the portal. Tight ring has me hostage, her eyes are inscrutable. My eyes are drawn to the messy handprint on the mirror blurring her hand guiding the small miracle electrical device to her clitoral hood. "I will remember this for the rest of my life..."

Immediate reaction her hips shot backward, felt her bowels suctioning my testes tight to her to her labia, electricity saturates my groin. My hand on her hip moves over hers sending the current to her clitoris. Her slippery hand on the counter spastically scattered her beauty products. Shock to the base of my penis sent me reeling, couldn't escape her clenching anus. Falling to the floor we were prisoners in an endless loop, zapp her, zapp me, flailing on the floor. Bottles of skin potions, cosmetics in the plastic containers getting knocked about.

Could have been hours before we both regained our grip on reality. Do I have to explain her en-suite is a shitty mess? Towel rack ripped from the wall. We showered in the other bathroom. Slept in one of the spare bedrooms.

Espresso coffee, avocado toast, basted eggs and fresh squeezed orange juice, worked together in the kitchen with an old married couples grace. Recounted to her my first and only experience with anal sex, broken heart and rejection. She hated anal sex but felt it was her obligation to keep her husband from straying, it didn't work. Intimate conversations of two lovers destined to be together forever.

"My youngest daughter has settled her divorce," I've seen the happy childhood pictures. "Waiting period is all that's left before the final decree."

"Her income swimsuit and lingerie modeling was not enough to pay his gambling debts." Revelations about her youngest, wild child. "Promise me, swear an oath for life," intense and with conviction, "You will never say a word to her about our relationship."

"Last straw was him signing a contract for her pornography debut..." She has spent our day with no makeup, natural. Considered it the maximum humiliation, even more than waking up on the floor in her boudoir wallowing in our piss and shit. "My daughter is going to finish her law degree, moving in tomorrow, coming home to mother," unabated tears rolling down her cheeks, "We cannot do this again..."

My calls were unanswered, private detective warned me not to look for her. Second woman in my life I sincerely told 'I love you...'

Chap 2

"Look what the cat dragged in." Janet was happy to see me, "It's been two months, almost three since you've been here!" Really bad Monday, took a chance that some one I used to know wouldn't be here. "The special today is terrible, I want you to try my new spicy mango salsa chicken sandwich." Fairly busy tonight with the foot ball game on the big screens.

Picked a seat at the losers corner of the bar. Dee is still the bartender, half Vietnamese, nobody can pronounce her real name. Same old guy sitting in his spot, view of the inner workings of the bar. Viet Nam Veteran's ball cap drinking scotch rocks, only has eyes for Dee, longest sentence I've ever heard out of him is 'Go away.' Tipped his hat at me, that's unusual.

Dee remembers me setting my favorite beer on the coaster, "Shot of Turkey too please." Raised an eyebrow, I've been drinking more lately. Dee is stacked, must be the interracial heritage

.

"Another shot and a beer?" Surprised I had finished both placing this chicken sandwich with fries in front of me. Waitress shoo'd away the couple from the two open stools next to me, is my attitude that bad?

"See a ghost?" Stuck on the second bite inches away, Vet even reached out and tapped me on the shoulder. Dee is waving to her, Janet lurking at the wait station, several guys waving her over. NO! NO! NO! Twenty something blonde, sashays in my direction, Dee is already setting her Mojito on the bar!

"That's a really good sandwich," Plopping herself on the seat next to me, "Dee!" Pointing to my sandwich then herself, thumbs up from the bartender. "You're dripping..." Swiveling back and forth on the stool, a kid in the ice cream shop! "I'm Cyn," She took one of my french fries, "With a C!" Spitting image of a girl I used to know...

"No you don't." Vet actually grabbed my shoulder to keep me from running away.

"You come here often?" Can she see my hand shaking drinking the shot of whiskey? "You don't talk much do ya?" Dee is laughing refilling my glass. Janet is in her favorite spot where she can observe most of the room, arms folded holding in her laughs. "Just plain Dave right?" Hand out for a shake, "Glad to meet ya!"

Skinny jeans with the fashionable holes in them, firm mid-section, tight red crop top, hard not to notice the assets, a smile that I've been missing so much. Only difference is the green eyes full of mischief..."Who's playing tricks on me?"

"Foods getting cold cowboy..." Need to hug and kiss her, Sue five feet away, Cyn and the vet have me trapped.

"Just so you know I'm a free woman in six days..." Cyn's hard nipple and tit rubbing on my shoulder whispering in my ear.

"Think we could get a booth?" Sue is laughing at Cyn's dick grab.

"Yep! He's happy to see us mom!" Janet already has a booth with their food waiting, a salad and a sandwich.

***

"Mom was right, I need a good man in my life." Cyn was hanging on my arm exiting the annual Christmas Nutcracker production.

"One of the best men I've ever known." Sue's wry smile. Nut cracker yeah...blue balls galore...my Christmas bulbs may shatter from the pressure. All I can do to keep the ice queen between me and her daughter. Taking both to the airport tomorrow flying back east for Christmas.

Has been a long time, Sue is excited to see her grandkids, both daughters wanting to see their daddy. All of them will be together at the older daughters house for Christmas. "You're going to be nice, right mom?" Cyn knows Sue filed for a divorce on her eighteenth birthday. "Mr 'We cannot do this again'. Dad still loves you ya know..." Sue's blue eyes flash at mine, she knows the torture those words are to me, does Cyn know?

"Well he should have remained faithful to his vows." Neither of them could wear a bra with the cocktail dresses they wore, Sue's nipples get hard when she catches me staring. Two of the best looking woman in the after show cocktail meet and greet. Cyn retaliates with a nip slip when her mother isn't looking.

The jealous remarks about dating the daughter of such a beautiful woman. Cyn kisses me on the cheek and giggles. Quite the predicament I've gotten myself into, the woman I love but won't let me touch her and the daughter who is throwing herself at me. "How did you two meet again?" Twinkle in Cyn's eyes, what does she know? I've kept my word.

"Just friends from Janet's place." Sue with her prim and proper smile.

"I see the way he looks at you mom, wished he would look at me like that..." Cyn's perky tit on my elbow is making me insane.

***

'Leave your door unlocked, don't you dare have a single light on, I have night vision ya know...' They are not due back for three more days, sent the text back to Sue's phone, 'Dream come true, I'll wear a blindfold...' That will get her going, always was shy about exposing her body, I can't wait.

"Ssshhh..." First kiss was luscious and wonderful, she knew I was awake, kinda fun being blindfolded, work with brail, perky tits. Riding me, senses on high alert, squeaks and groans with her first orgasm, came quick and heavy. Gasps, I can almost see her biting her bottom lip so no words could escape. Catch her breath and a hiss when my finger grazed her rosebud. "I'll call...' Low and husky.