Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy spread his mother's ass-cheeks even further to give him more access. The tip of his tongue flicked all around her entire anal area. The taste of her ass was wonderful to Billy. He started darting his tongue in and out of her asshole, prompting Peggy to moan each time.

"Billy I want you to lick my ass like you are licking an ice cream, and I want you to do it as fast as you can."

Billy obliged and began licking like there was a hot fudge sundae in front of his mouth. but to Billy, who needed a sundae when instead he could eat out his mommy's ass.

"Mommy, i love the way your asshole tastes. I want to eat it everyday."

the whole time Billy was eating his mom's ass, he was also stroking his cock. He wanted to fuck her so bad, but so far she hadn't let him.

"That's it sweet little boy, eat mommy's fucking filthy, smelly, sweaty ass!!" Peggy screamed.

Billy was living his dream licking his mommy's ass. He wanted to eat her for hours, but his desire to fuck his mother reached fever pitch. Her beautiful ass was up in the air and her pussy was right there for him to fuck. He abruptly stopped eating her ass and completely removed his pants. He stood right behind Peggy who thought he was just taking a breather.

"Baby you OK back there. Do you..."

Before she could finish her sentence, she could feel the tip of Billy's cock, touching her pussy lips. Peggy froze in shock. This was the line she was afraid to cross. She wanted it so badly, but she was afraid. Billy pushed a little causing her soaked pussy to coat his cock-head with her juices.

"Can I mommy? Can I please fuck you?"

Before Peggy could answer, she started to hear her bedroom door open.

She whipped her head around and standing in her room, just a few feet away from her on her hands and knees, with her son ready to penetrate her for the first time, was Billy's grandma with her mouth open in horror.

To Be Continued...

12