Mother's Surrender and Hidden Son

Story Info
Hiding son watches his mom.
6.6k words
3.5
39.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers

(This story is sequel to the previous story titled "Wanton parents exposed to the son". But one can read it without linking to the previous story for which a brief introduction has been given.

Nikita and Ravi, a happy business couple in their forties had enjoyed swapping with an Italian couple while abroad. The video of their amorous swapping somehow fell in hands of two employees of the Import-Export company owned by Ravi and Nikita. The employees were Ritesh, in his mid-thirties and Smith, the Nigerian staff in his late twenties. They blackmailed Nikita during the absence of her husband and son. The son, Vicky, overhead the conversation of the blackmailers with his mom and without anyone's knowledge, hid himself in his dad's office room and as the blackmailers played the video cassette, Vicky watched his dad and mom enjoying shamelessly with the other couple. The video of his dad and mom had aroused Vicky and he was eagerly devouring the nude beauty of Nikita. She was no longer his mom but a woman of lust.)

Vicky's mother, Nikita tried to strike compromise with her blackmailers by offering them money and career progression in their company. But Ritesh and Smith, who had seen her naked body and her carnal game with the Italian man, were tempted by her beauty and sensuality and were not ready to compromise with anything except taking her to bed.

Nikita had assumed that the video might not have recorded her swapping activities with the Italian man, Lorenzo. To be sure that her blackmailers were not giving her a fake threatening, Nikita watched the full video and realised that she was in the worst trap of Ritesh and Smith. She was not sure what to decide. She was not allowed to call her husband, Ravi and the blackmailers were insisting for quick decision. Nikita knew that social reputation, business everything would be at stake if Ritesh and Smith really circulate the video among their employees.

Sitting with her heads bowed and glances downcast, Nikita appealed to Ritesh and Smith to have mercy and spare the humiliation in exchange of money. But they gave her ten minutes to decide. So finally Nikita said in a trembling voice, "What do you want me to do?"

"You will be on bed with us," replied Ritesh, "Playing the game of sex as passionately as you did with that foreigner. But before that you're to enact in front of camera the scene of tempting us by showing your nude body with seductive smile on your face. If you cant enact it naturally or if at any stage you fail to display that you're a sexy bitch seducing us, you will have to enact afresh."

Smith added, "We will not enjoy you till you fail to enact this properly."

Nikita was astonished and questioned, "You take me to bed, do whatever you like. But I can't play this role of tempting you naturally since I am relenting to your demand under pressure and fear."

"But that's a precondition of our keeping your escapade secret," Ritesh cunningly explained, "This will ensure that you will keep your mouth shut and will not tell your husband anything about this. Otherwise, we will be risking our lives. Once your husband comes to know anything about this, he is unscrupulous enough to wipe us out."

Almost forty minutes lapsed as Nikita tried all tricks to convince them that it was impossible to enact what they were demanding. But finally she had no other alternative but to agree. Ritesh handed over a script to her telling Nikita, "We will ask you some questions while you play the role of seducing us and you need to reply them as written here with all the naughtiness of a temptress and smile on your face."

It took away the soil from below her feet to read the obscene replies she was supposed to give. They gave Nikita some time to rehearse the replies and Nikita was blushing in shame and humiliation. Ritesh even directed her when to smile and how to modulate her voice depending on the nature of her answers.

Ritesh then asked Nikita to stand in their opposite and start showing her naked beauty by removing her clothes. For another time, Nikita begged to them for mercy. But they were adamant in their demand. Smith warned, "Your face should not display your fear or disgust. Keep smiling like a seductive woman."

Helplessly, Nikita moved to the opposite direction and instinctively she pulled two doors of the bedroom and was about to bolt them as she used to do while making love to Ravi. But Ritesh roared in a thunderous voice, "There's no one in the house and the main door is locked. So you need not shut them."

Ritesh went near the doors and one by one kicked them to flung open. At his hidden place, Vicky appreciated Ritesh because Nikita's shutting the door would have blocked his view. Surprised at the rudeness of Ritesh, Nikita looked at him in awe. She knew from his glances that Ritesh was already undressing her with his eyes. She noticed hardness of both Ritesh and Smith visible from beneath their trousers. She stood near the bed, that was opposite to where her blackmailers were sitting. Ritesh ordered, "Smile and start removing your dress. Want to see if it is as voluptuous and hot as we saw in the video."

Nikita forced a smile on her face. She was wearing a white satin house coat. She unfastened the string so that two sides of the house coat parted from near her chest down to her ankles revealing her lacy bra and panty. She was dying in shame and humiliation but Ritesh from the opposite directed her by gesture to get rid of her house coat completely and to keep smiling. Smith had in the meantime placed a movie camera and put it on to capture her actions live.

Nikita forced more smile on her lips as she slowly used her hands to part two sides of her satin house coat further and then she took her hands one by one at her back to remove the house coat completely out of her body. She was blushing in shame that was clearly visible on her bright cheeks. Her eyes were filled in tears at what she was doing. She also regretted the sexual escapade they had enjoyed with the Italian couple, Lorenzo and Sophia because it was the escapade that put her to the ordeal.

Looking at her eyes filled with tears, Ritesh gestured her to behave normally and smile. Fearing that she might have to enact the same scene again, Nikita tried to be as normal as she could.

Nikita was now only in her lacy bra and panty and she was visible not only to her blackmailers but even to her son, Vicky, though neither she nor her blackmailers were aware of his presence. Nikita's glowing beautiful body took Ritesh and Smith by surprise. They had known that Nikita was beautiful and had a sensuous body. But they never imagined that in reality Nikita would look that sensuous. She was not very bright but her wheat like complexion radiated a glow of its own. The tender smoothness of her skin could be felt by her blackmailers even without touching her. Her bare arms, her slender and smooth thighs, her fatless torso revealed the care she took to maintain her health and figure.

The cocks of both Smith and Ritesh were rising in rebellion inside their pants looking at such youthful glamourous body of Nikita. Ritesh gestured her to smile and raise her arms to get a view of her underarms. Nikita obeyed and her armpits were in front of her tormentors. Both Ritesh and Smith wondered if Nikita had just shaved her hairs before their arrival. Her legs, hands and armpits displayed no signs of hairy growth and they were extremely smooth. Nikita was asked to remove her bra and expose her 36 sized boobs with a naughty smile on her face. When she obeyed their command, Ritesh noted that even at that age and despite bearing a child, her big boobs were toned and had not sagged the least. There was a craving in their palms to cup those sexy flesh mounds. But then Ritesh remembered the tasks ahead and said in a concerned tone, "What are you doing, madam? You are married. Your husband will kill us if we do anything unfair with you. Please spare us."

As scripted by her blackmailers, it was the reply that was most difficult for Nikita to utter. It was an attempt on the part of her tormentors to implicate her and to prove to the world that she was seducing them. From the back of the movie camera, Ritesh reminded her to smile mischievously and to utter the scripted reply.

Nikita tried to be normal but could not manage the smile though she uttered as per their instruction, "You should not be afraid of my husband. He is abroad and I need to satisfy my urges. He will never know unless you tell him and if you do, you know the consequences. Don't forget, I am your boss too and I am asking a personal favour from you. You should feel lucky to have this opportunity with your boss. If you still hesitate to comply, I would shout that you took my chance of being alone at home and call police."

Smith played naive and asked, "Have you done such things with someone other than your hubby in the past too?"

Nikita forced a smile and replied as scripted, "That's none of you business. But to assure you, yes, I am not a prude, I had such escapades before."

Ritesh in the meantime gestured her to turn her asses towards them and pull down her panty. Nikita obliged and the tormentors grew more horny to watch her big and smooth butts. Nikita was then instructed to turn her pussy towards them and start fingering with slutty smile on her face.

Nikita was both scared and disgusted at what she was made to do. But she had never known what does it mean to be dominated by horny males. Ravi as a bed partner was robust but caring partner. Lorenzo was virile but was always concerned if at any point of mating Nikita felt uncomfortable. For the first time in life, circumstances had put Nikita to accept the rough and dirty commands of two men, and that too the men who were her subordinates.

But without being aware, the dominating role of her tormentors had its impact on her mind and body. She was afraid and disgusted, but her anatomy responded to their dominating commands by making her love spot wet. So Nikita felt embarrassed when she was asked to turn her pussy towards them. She knew that showing her glistening labia lips would be more disgraceful for her and if she would start fingering, she couldn't control her body from responding to that stimulation. She was trying hard to avoid the sexual stimulation that would expose her aroused body to the blackmailers. Already her nipples were erect against her will.

Ritesh scolded her for delay in turning her pussy towards them. Reluctantly, Nikita turned her pussy towards them. She was wet but not overflowing. Smith ordered Nikita to spread her legs and part her labia lips displaying her love tunnel to them. Standing on her legs Nikita parted her lightly pinkish labia lips exposing her tender tunnel that was glistening with her juice. The existence of her clit was partly visible though not offensively.

From his hidden position, Vicky could not see what was going on. He had heard the rough and dirty commands that Ritesh and Smith were giving to his mother. Though he had initially felt guilty to watch his own mother's nude body, but once he saw it, he was mesmerized by the beauty of a naked female body and longed to see it more. Stealthily he moved to another corner in his dad's office room from here he could see his mother from over the heads of the blackmailers, who were facing his mom and their backs were towards the office room.

Nikita had parted her labia lips and Vicky watched with awe and excitement of a horny male the very part from where he was born. But he watched it with lust and his tool was throbbing at the visual. At the command of the tormentors, Nikita was fingering her pussy slowly and she did it slowly and reluctantly so that it did not lead to her arousal. In shame and humiliation, she had shut her eyes. But Ritesh ordered her to look at them and finger herself faster.

As she started fingering herself faster and opened her eyes, there were clear signs of her sexual arousal in her glances. Even Vicky noticed it and he was more horny to watch that dreamy glances in the eyes of his mother. Vicky's understanding of female sexuality was only partial at that age and he thought his mom to be a horny bitch to have got aroused even in such a situation. He was unaware about the effect of fingering one's own tender tunnel. To him, it seemed that Nikita's glances were deliberate sexual gestures to seduce her tormentors. Added to her partially aroused glances, were the unmistakable wetness of her pinkish tunnel and gradual appearance of her excited clit that was announcing its existence by then quite remarkably.

Ritesh knew that his victim was in a point of no escape. Her aroused state, with her intermittent moans and the scripted dialogues were perfectly captured in video. He stopped the video camera from recording and sat again on his seat after some movement. He also gestured something to Smith and the latter to made some constricted movement while seated on his seat.

Watching from their back, Vicky didn't understand what they were doing. But he noticed a look of disgust, awe and shame in the eyes of his mom, who had shut her eyes again. However, he immediately heard Ritesh commanding Nikita to keep her eyes open and leaving the bed to come to the sofa they were sitting and two sit between him and Smith.

Vicky heard his mother requesting them once again in an appealing and distraught way to spare her but they were not to relent. The two made a narrow space between them on the sofa and gestured Nikita to take her seat between them.

Quite reluctantly, Nikita came and sat between Smith and Ritesh. The two came closer pressing Nikita's nude body between them. Ritesh put his left hand around Nikita's bare back making his palm cup her left boob and gave it a good kneading as he said, "What a sexy and beautiful ball of flesh you have, boss. I like to play with them. Your hubby and that foreigner were lucky to have enjoyed your lovely mounds."

Ritesh kept fondling making Nikita shiver. Smith was groping her bare thighs and said to Nikita, "Boss, I think you're dying to get fucked. But I like to play with your beautiful body for sometime more to see you restless to take our dicks inside you."

Even in her stressed state, Nikita angrily protested, "If dogs force me on bed, I don't get aroused. Yes, I enjoy sex with the partners I love and choose."

"But your overflowing cunt belies your words," replied Smith as his hand moved roughly between her thighs and his fingers pricked in her pussy.

Ritesh grabbed her body closer to make his left hand reach and cup her right boob, leaving the left one he was kneading passionately so far and in a vulgar way said, "When hot and sexy women don't get chosen partners, they need to satisfy with dogs. After all, dogs can best satisfy hot bitches like you. And you will enjoy hot dogs in your hot pussy like a slut. Already your nipples are erect in anticipation."

Vicky could feel that the tormentors were fondling his mom's privates as indicated by her uncomfortable gestures and her effort to free herself from their grip. With their back towards him, Vicky did not see what they were doing to her. But as they continued groping and kneading her roughly, Nikita intermittently moaned, sometimes screamed when they hurt her. They continued to enjoy groping her nude body on the sofa for about ten to fifteen minutes. Then Vicky heard Ritesh speak.

"My lady boss, we know you're expert in handling cocks. We have made your job easier and unzipped our fly. You're now to bring our tools out of our trousers and plant your loving kisses on our cocks. Our cocks are twitching and they want to be free. I hope by now you understood that you can't defy our wishes."

Vicky seemed to understand why the tormentors had constricted movements; they were unzipping their fly. Vicky watched his mother moving her hands to obey their command though he could not see it clearly from their back. But as Nikita bent herself after sometime, once towards the lap of Smith and then towards the lap of Ritesh, Vicky realised that in deference to their wishes, his mom was kissing their dicks.

Vicky shivered in an unknown and forbidden lust as he imagined his mother's lips touching the cocks of Smith and Ritesh. As Nikita bent to kiss their cocks, the hands of both Ritesh and Smith went below her exploring her sensuous and soft boobs and started kneading her flesh balls. A loud moan escaped Nikita's mouth. Vicky kept watching as lust was building up in him.

Then in the split of a second Vicky saw Smith standing up from the sofa taking Nikita on his lap and roughly threw her on the bed. Vicky felt more excited as from his hidden position, the bed was quite clearly visible. Ritesh too got up from the sofa and quickly stripped himself before proceeding towards the bed. His hard dick was about 6" in length and was throbbing in anticipation. He said to Smith, "What are you waiting for? Get rid of your clothes. Let's devour her jointly."

Smith smiled and started taking off his clothes. When Smith stood in all his nakedness he looked like a demon. He was about 6'2" in height, muscular, dark. His white teeth and wild eyes were sparkling and added to his bestial look. But what surprised Vicky was the size of his cock and deep curly bush around it.

His cock seemed more than 7.5" in its erected state and was rising upwards. Its girth was such that it reminded Vicky of a paste tube the net weight of which is 300 gm or more. In comparison to Smith, Ritesh seemed like a toy. Even Vicky's dad and Lorenzo, the Italian bed partner of his mom, had better physique than Ritesh. Vicky inserted his hand inside his pants to make a mental comparison of his dick with that of Smith. Vicky's baton was hard, fully erect and throbbing to watch the naked game his mom was in with Ritesh and Smith.

Vicky watched with awe and alarm, as Ritesh and Smith moved towards the bed where his mom was sprawling. Nikita was alarmed of the ultimate assault as the two approached towards her. She folded her hands and begged for mercy and to be spared.

Ritesh laughed and said, "We and you have put too much in stake to retract now. To enjoy is the only option and I assure you that you will enjoy too once you get rid of your mental block. After all, so far your body has responded very well to what we want. For us, we can't let you go without enjoying your sexy and slutty body after we have seen it."

Ritesh spoke the raw truth. They wanted to blackmail and have sex with Nikita to humiliate her, whom they had so far obeyed and respected as their lady boss. It was a unique feeling both for Ritesh and Smith to make the lady feel them inside her. The lady they were afraid of so long was being afraid of them and was reluctantly submitting to their lust. They wanted to fulfill their pervert desire to make Nikita, the woman who was their superior, their sex-slave, to obey their dirty commands on bed. But that was before they saw their nude beauty. Once they saw her nude, her wheat complexioned body, her smooth and butter-like soft glowing body, her sexy legs, her toned boobs and satin like triangle, they could never let her go without enjoying with her.

Both Smith and Ritesh got on the bed and held Nikita's hands. Nikita managed to sit on the bed as her last attempt to resist. But Smith pulled her body towards him hugging her in a tight embrace. His face came down on her and though Nikita tried to resist, she was no match to his power as he kissed her lips sucking them and pushing his tongue almost forcibly inside her mouth and was teasing her tongue. His hands were groping her bare back and boobs. As Nikita was overpowered by Smith, she was still throwing or at least she was trying to throw her hands and legs in defiance.

Ritesh slapped her hard and hissed, "Learn to obey, baby. You're no longer the boss. If you don't want to be spanked learn to recognise who are your bosses on bed and obey them."

Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers
12