Mothers, Wives, Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
Good Things happen to Bad People.
6.4k words
35.4k
40
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't a stroke story. It doesn't contain lengthy vivid sex acts. It is multi chapters. It is wordy. It deals with cheating, infidelity and unknowing partners who find resolution in their own way. And no, they don't submissively 'go with it'. There are some violent acts portrayed none of which end in death or jail.

I'm not about favorites, story ratings. I do look at reader numbers. So, to the 100 people that read my stories - thank you, I appreciate it. Answers to commentators require honest answers but my real job makes life pretty busy all the damn time and I'm lazy. Any and all writing, spelling and punctuation errors are mine. Have a great day

  1. 'thongs or jandals' are flip-flops. (Oh, and before you ask thongs are also still thongs.)
  2. 'arvo' is afternoon.
  3. 'knob' name for someone distasteful, percieved stupid or disliked.
  4. 'Mate' is anybody you're talking to at the time through to very good friends. Mate is not gender specific.
  5. 'evils' is a harsh stare, sometimes with threat.
  6. 'to have (or not have) the nouse' means somebody has (or inversely doesn't have) the good sense, intelligence to understand the present situation.
  7. 'biff-o' to get biffed, tossed or thrown away.
  8. Inner Circle: Australian made black rum.

From the end of CHAPTER 01.

"Nicky had a big smile on her face but said nothing but Eloise was like me. A very near miss. Anyway what about you little miss innocent?"

"Ah. No Pam. No story here I'm afraid."

"Really. What about Wayne Roberts Kase? Are you telling me nothing went on? After all he was your contact for the reservations. (The last bit wasn't a question it was a statement. Hmm. And who in the fuck is Wayne Roberts).

"No. We were just old college friends. Nothing else. One of my old girlfriends Lynley Cross, she was one of my bridesmaids ran into Wayne and he asked her for a contact so we started texting, emails, just the odd one now and again and that's how we ended up there for our two days. Anyway after THAT weekend I told him I didn't appreciate the forced male attention and we kinda don't stay in contact now."

"So Eloise saying she saw you two heading for your room was wrong?"

"Yes! Yeah totally. Shes mistaken Pam. It wasn't me"

"Really Kase. Well ya know what? I'm calling bullshit on that. You know why Kasey? Because I was with Eloise at the time and I saw the same thing."

CHAPTER 02. Good Things happen to Bad People.

Things remained quiet for ten to fifteen seconds before an obviously (from her tone) pissed-off Kasey launched her attack, "Oh well, I guess you caught me out then Pam. I guess it doesn't matter what I say now you've made your mind up and I must have done the dirty on my husband just like the rest of you huh?

Pam interrupted Kasey's rant, "Steady on Kase..." (Jesus Pam. Wrong thing to say)

"STEADY-fucking-ON. I'll give you steady-fucking-on Pamela. Okay so you want a reason as to why I was sneaking Wayne up to my room? Well here it is! In all its gory detail. Your mother. Gayle. Was blind drunk amongst other things. I could hardly get her to the lift. I got her to my room when in fact I shoulda just rung for an ambulance.

But no, no, no. Stupid me thought, you know! Keep it on the down low. I called the front desk to get hold of Wayne and I was told he was tied up. I knew that wasn't right, I'd seen him laughing and talking with his guys in the bar. I stormed down and informed him if he didn't help me I'd call the ambulance and the cops and they could sort out what it was his friends dosed Gayle with.

By the time we got to my room I'd scared him so shitless he panicked. He and a female staff member took care of your mother until his doctor arrived. You know now why she was subdued on the drive home.

Actually with your revelations it all makes sense now. I thought Eloise looked worse for wear than your mother. She was wasn't she Pam? But not because of alcohol or drugs though was it? Its because if your husbands' found out you'd both be out on your asses. Now fuck you very much I've got a doubly guilty conscience for organizing that weekend based on what happened to you three as well as Gayle.

Not that I'm any better Pam. I kept everything from Reeg. I told myself it was because he'd shown no interest in our shopping or spa trips so he'd not be interested in the resort weekend. He didn't know about your mothers affair so he still trusted things were solid between your parents. I didn't tell him I'd reconnected with Wayne and never told him about the texts or emails for the same reason. If he finds out about any of it or what you guys did we'll all be out on our asses. (pause and silence).

Hahahahuh, Ironically the only one comes out not getting the boot is Nicky. Hahaha, too much."

Another lengthy pause before my sister spoke, "Well Kase, whats done is done, and I'm not about to go blabbing. Thank god mum doesn't know, but thank fuck Reeg doesn't, that'd be scorched earth right there. You're husband is such a boy scout Kase."

"Brians just the same Pam. Is Dan the stay and work it out type?"

"Nope!"

"Pam. God what have we done?"

"Like I said Kasey, DONE is done! No sense in going on about. Just lets drop it." (I know my sisters tone of conversation - its right at aggravation level), "Why did you bring up about Regan trusting Mum and him knowing she wasn't involved in an affair at that time? She wasn't involved with Allen Dunning when the spa trip took pla ....... Why the fuck are you not looking at me? Kasey!"

Mostly my sister isn't stupid. She finally worked it out, "SHE WAS! My fucking mother was fucking around on the old man back then! Pause. And you fucking knew! Why the fuck didn't you tell us? Me? Regan? Why the fuck didn't you tell Regan Kase? This coulda all been averted if you'd said something. I fucking don't believe you. You fucking knowingly let my mother betray and keep betraying my dad. How could you Kase?"

"Pam. I'm sorry. I just couldn't say anything to you guys. I thought that Gayle would get it out of her system and she had told me the affair was all but over three months ago, two weeks after the resort. I caught her with Allen a month ago as he was leaving. I didn't know it was still a thing until night before last when she rung me. By then it was too late to say or do anything positive. Gayle had never said who, and I had never asked. Well, no thats wrong I just didn't care who it was."

"If you'd cared a bit more about my family's wellbeing we wouldn't be here. Hmmm. One slip maybe two I'm pretty sure the old man could've forgiven, but six months. All your feelings were for the cheater not the victim. I don't give two fucks that shes' my mother, she betrayed all her family. So FUCK. HER."

"Oh listen to yourself Pam! Little miss-righteous-indignation! Where do you get off you fucking hypocrite."

"So does your husband know Kase?"

"About?"

"Ah for fucks sake Kasey! Does he know you knew about my mothers fucking affair six months or how ever long a-fucking-ago?"

"Well, yeah he does." (Gee Kase, that sounded awfully smug.)

"You told him and you still live here!? Fuck me he's going soft."

"He's not happy about it. Not happy at all. Does that make you happy Pamela?"

"Well I'd definitely not tell him about you planning your little resort trip. That'd be a bridge too far. I don't actually understand whats going on here Kasey. You keep secrets from your husband. Twice. Both have negative effects on your family. I accept Eloise and I tripped over the line-thats on us. But fuck me, you not telling Reeg about the resort kinda smacks at an accepted level of infidelity on your part as well Kase. Otherwise. Whats to hide? Just sayin'."

"Fuck you Pamela!"

"Yeah well. Right back at ya' Kasey. Oh but don't you worry your sexy little ass about anything. I'll maintain your tradition of 'don't look, don't tell'.Your secrets safe with me Kasey. I'm going. Tell my brother I couldn't wait. The stench got way too bad."

Grabbing my cell from its hiding place, there was not a sound from the kitchen. Moving to where I could see through a window I realised why I'd not heard anything, Kasey was sat with her back to me at the kitchen table not her work island. Silently weeping.

------- ----------- -----------

I thought about going to her right then. Standing watching her chew through her emotions kinda made my mind up.

If she was wrestling her demons at the moment what the hell could I add? If she wanted help, unburden herself she'd come looking for me. I had enough information recorded to understand a decent proportion of whats been going on.

I wasn't about to slink off into the distance to give her some 'finding myself' time, I'd finished my emails. Outside of my wifes turmoil the day had a nice feel to it. I'd snuck a cigar out on my way through the house so simple plan. I was about to light up, I'd stay right here until she either walked out and found me. Or smelt me.

In the end it was neither. Twenty minutes later my cells familiar tune went off. There was a crash in the kitchen, running of feet, a scream and a cry from the lounge behind me, more running until a bedraggled, tear-stained stunned impression of my wife stood in front of me her cell now beep-beep-beeping itself to death.

Prising it from Kasey's death grip turning it off I gave her just a ever-so slight smile.

"YOU HEARD!" I nodded. "F-F-FUCK!."

I stood and motioned Kasey over, wrapped my arms around her, "Don't bother to talk or blast out apologies. Get through the emotion. Get whatever it is you really want to say fixed in your mind. Then we'll talk. FYI, I recorded most of your and Pams' talk so you don't need to rehash that. I'm not about to bust up two more marriages but both those women need to reconcile what went on with their husbands. Listening to you two determining degrees of stepping over the line made me sick. All three of you fucked up. How you fix that I really don't know."

Kase nodded, couldn't bring herself to look at me but not for the want of trying. She gave up and crushed her body to me, her head digging into my chest, "I know you don't want to hear it so I'll only say it this one time Regan. I'm very sorry and I apologise for what I've done, everything. What I'm not going to stop telling you is I love you and always will."

We ended up lying on the double sunbed cuddled up, "Reeg, I don't know what to do about Pam. Or Eloise for that matter. I think whatever relationship I had with Pam is proper screwed now."

"Kase, just leave it. Look I maybe a boy scout over lots of things but Pam's two achilles heels are she is headstrong and she carries a grudge. She always did. I'll talk to her. I just don't know what approach I'll take but in the end she either gets over it or not. After her little 'Come to Jesus' talk with you, shes not my favorite person. Was there drugs involved?"

"The Doctor bought a toxicology test kit and found traces of cocaine in Gayles' test but just how much he didn't know it would of required admitting her and I said no to that. Wayne said there was a good chance one or more of his guys could of supplied it. She drank a lot that weekend. But Jenn and Elle? Its a possibility they were slipped something."

------- ----------- -----------

Later I went to see my sister. It was a tense meeting. Dan was there so we were reserved in the discussion we had.

Dad had been in contact. He would be in contact with one or other of us and relied on each of us to keep the other informed. He preferred we not speak to anyone else about what he told us.

He wasn't coming back, he'd be in contact about his stuff and how and where to send it. Apart from his four bikes, tools and clothes he wanted nothing else.

He'd own the house as my grandparents made sure it wouldn't fall out of the family if events like divorce were to happen. My Mother was allowed to stay until she either remarried or left. Pam wasn't about to say anymore because it was all supposition right now..

Fair enough I had enough to deal with. Going and seeing my Mother was next, "Great Reeg, so you can give her the news about Dad. However you want to spin it is up to you. If I did it I wouldn't be able to keep the smile off my face."

Nothing more to be said, I left. Of course that wasn't the end of it. She had to run to catch me, "Reeg! Regan. Bro. What are you gonna do about your wife."

I stared at my sister, "Nothing."

"Don't you care about Dad?"

"More than you'd know."

"So. What about Kasey? She just gets off scott free? Reeg. She knew. She said nothing. She enabled Mum to cheat."

"She sincerely apologised and admitted emphatically she was wrong and I told her I didn't want to hear another apology out of her. It's over. No more. Oh and for the record the only person enabling your mother to cheat was your mother. On various occassions Kasey tried to get mum to drop the affair. She told Kase it was all but over when it wasn't and she had no intention of stopping.

When me and Brian confronted her and Allen thats what they had planned. Her affair is all on her and thats also what she admitted to me as well. She also admitted to being a cheating traitorous bitch if you can believe that."

"Yeah well if you're asking me Kasey's getting off too lightly on all of it, she damn well knows she should've told us, at the least she should've told you.(I sensed a smirk coming from my sister and I wasn't disappointed). Mind you given that shes kept other things to herself maybe the apology is all you can expect."

"If you're talking about the resort weekend and her friend Wayne then yes I know that story. And we haven't had that discussion fully yet."

And next comes the sneer, "Huh, the little sellout had the grace to be honest about one thing then?"

"Oh yeah todays been very revealing. Very." (Jesus I'm going to hell for that smile but I couldn't resist).

"What the fucks that meant to mean Regan? What else did that bitch tell you?"

"Kasey said and told me nothing." (I doubted Dan would be listening but three steps took me closer to my sister so I could lower my voice).

"I never went anywhere today. When you were having your little argument with my wife I was actually sitting on the terrace. Just me, some office work and my cell that just happened to be on record function. So you see Pamela, Kasey didn't have to tell me squat. I have a recording of it all. Every sordid little detail. For anybody that feels they need to hear. If you get my drift? Oh and by the way stop calling my wife a bitch."

I wasn't going to tell anybody about what was recorded especially the affected husbands. Whatever story they heard would come from their wives but I needed my sister to see that I wasn't going to tolerate her stirring up shit or continually lambasting Kasey.

"I get that you're angry with Kase. But look, for all our sakes distance yourselves from each other and live with it. Theres too much other shit to deal with than this stupid recriminating shit. Understand?"

"Yep. Okay. Yeah Reeg, I can manage that."

Thats what happened. An uneasy truce. Both women maintained a happy distance - and life went on.

By the end of the week a few things had fallen into place. My mother begrudgingly accepted her marriage was irretrievable and dad was taking time to work through what approach he intended to take in terms of the divorce.

I reiterated that she had to wait for him to decide when he'd meet her.

Pam kept dads desire to only take the things he wanted from his shed. Bikes, parts, tools and his clothes. Using a bit of subterfuge she managed to get mum out of the house long enough for dads friends to empty the shed while she raced through the house for clothes he really wanted.

Pam caught me at work wanting to talk. The first bit of news was dad had a lady friend he was staying with.

She's a widow for five years. Forty-seven years of age, small town girl Pam lamented if she was as hot as Maureen looked at forty-seven she'd be way happy. She has a two acre rural property two hundred miles away. Her husband and she were avid motorcycle collectors, builders and enthusiasts and they are well known and respected in their craft.

Ten years ago the couple had decided to turn their passion into a business and spent five years before Ted's passing dropping every hour and dollar into making the business a success. When Ted passed Maureen found the going tough at first. People, friends of the couple and ones she thought she could trust let her down, promised things they couldn't deliver etc.

Four years ago at a national bike show Maureen noticed one of my dads bikes on display and waited around so she could talk to him. Ted had bought and owned two of my fathers bikes, the first one of which Ted kicked himself for selling but the money the buyer offered was ridiculous so he sold, that was fifteen years ago and as Pam related the story I remembered who Ted and Maureen Maars were.

About eight years ago I'd been helping Dad with a T100R rebuild when they came to pick up the Augusta Sport.

So unbeknownest to us Dad had been doing ground up restorations for the last three and a half years with Maureen as a partner. They had a brand, Forrest & Maars, which had catapulted them both to super stardom in the classic and vintage bike market and all of a sudden I was wondering if I actually knew any of my family.

Shit, I knew the old man had a name for himself in the bike world I just didn't know he was one of THE names in the bike world. Add both names together - gold.

Dad was hoping to surprise us all centered around his beloved wife of thirty-five years in August at their wedding anniversary. Dad and Maureen had held off with acquiring new staff but it had become crtical. Four doing the work of six was not working. Dad had made room in the new business for my Mum if she wanted a role because there was a management role he knew she'd be good at. And I'd put a face to the name - yes Maureen is strikingly attractive but eight years ago I would've put her age at twenty-five. Amazing.

Pam said they agreed to keep their distance for the time being. But Maureen had not been slow in coming forward expressing that she wanted more from the relationship than business partner when the dust from divorce cleared.

------- ----------- -----------

So Pam knew all this because she had meetings in the same city my dad was showing one of his old bikes. She decided to help him 'fly the flag' with his little display, "Fuck Reeg, I'm not one to be gob-smacked. You know me. But. Fuck. Me. Mate. Look, I stood staring at this black and gold leafed marquee with a huge banner with Forrest and fucking Maars sprawled across it. There were fucking super models rubbing their cooze and tits all over Dads bike."

There was something else she wanted to say, "Look I don't agree with Kaseys point of view but like Dan said its her opinion and like all of us shes' entitled to it. He said Kase finds it hard to find the bad in anybody and thinks any relationship problem can be fixed with talking. So. I think Dad being in the position hes' in. Now. And Mum realising what she lost. Look I'm not quite there yet. But one day soon we can sit down with a wine and you know. Get back to where we were before."

"Wise man your husband. I don't think its the outcome Kasey was hoping for but I agree with you. Dads in a far better place than he could've been. Anyway Pam I'll let Kase know.

I explained to Kasey what was going on with my parents. She was sad that a reconciliation wasn't going to happen.

I certainly wasn't going to add a 'I told you so' to the story so I skipped over a bit including Pam's offer to build bridges. Kasey would have drawn the conclusion that Pam was being concilatory because the cheater pretty much lost everything. Thats the way Pam did see it.

12