Mothers, Wives, Daughters Ch. 05

Story Info
Reflect. Change. Reset.
6.8k words
13.5k
15
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Chapter. Any and all writing, spelling, and punctuation errors are mine. Have a great day.

In Australia, "Look," is quite often used as the first word in an opening sentence and "but." as the last or closing word in a sentence. Guess it fits into a category of localized nuances like 'drug' instead of 'drag'.

'Strewth!', 'Dag', 'Corker' and 'Nong' all fit in the Australasian colloquialism group.

from the end of CHAPTER 04.

"Yeah, and last night you were supposedly going to stay at your mum's all weekend with me."

"Yeah I know but now I'm back at... Are you saying you want me to fly to you for the weekend?"

"Only if you want."

"Reeg, can you pick me up, I'll text my arrival time and flight number."

--- --- ---

CHAPTER 05. Reflect. Change. Reset.

With all the bloody flying this weekend at the very least we're both helping our national carrier with needed business.

When Kasey arrived it was hard not to notice the lack of a bra and erect little nips when the loose-fitting blouse allowed. She attacked my zipper and had me out before we'd made the airport parking toll booth, it's automated. Hopefully, the camera doesn't work.

When we made my flat pretense of having to walk on eggshells wasn't there. We hardly got out of bed, except to order in. At lunch, the pizza delivery guy met my wife with a towel wrapped around her.

Prepaid she hid behind the door poked her head out and told him, "Just leave it on the doorstep thanks."

The little shit worked out she was probably in a state of undress, "Sorry lady I have to place it in your hands as proof you received your order."

I heard Kase mutter, "Oh for chryssakes!" She was clearly of two minds before she opened the door and had hold of the items, "Hey, wait a minute matey! To whom and how are you going to substantiate proof?"

You got to love the balls on some of these wowsers. I was naked. His phone was up ready to take the picture when I stepped around Kasey in front of him, "JUST, be happy you got a look at her and leave it there."

When I came into his viewfinder he dropped and ended juggling his cell, dropped shit all over my doorstep, and buggered off before I'd finished the sentence. I gave him a friendly little wave, "Bub-bye then."

I reached down and picked up a card he'd thoughtfully dropped, "Oh look, honey, the horny little shyster left you his card with his cell number. That's gotta be a keeper."

In hindsight, I shouldn't have made a joke out of her innocence and probably taken the dirty look she gave me seriously.

So that should be the end of it. You'd think. Came a knock at the door while Kase was fluffing about in the shower, "Reeg honey, can you get that, I ordered a dozen Bundy premixers for tonight."

Cool! We'd used this nationwide service at home, it was prepaid contactless delivery, and it started during COVID. My flat entrance is covered and secluded so I confidently strode to the door wearing only a towel.

Opening the door and looking down for my prize instead a pair of work boots appeared complete with two long sculptured sexy legs. That halted me.

I knew as soon as I saw the stunning blonde looking me up and down, I'd been set up. Another national alcohol service - not contactless.

The name tag told me the siren's name was Cazz, Cassandra I guess. Dressed in working garb her expression changed from surprise to a huge plastered smile, her bright blue eyes twinkled at me and then beyond, "WOW honey, you weren't joking. He's hotter than hot! Disappointed about the towel though." She handed me the tray.

I felt the cold air before I realized why. I turned toward Kasey. My topless semi-naked wife was partially bent over, her legs crossed laughing her ass off, my towel in her hand. Delivery girl weren't any better. As indignantly as I could I turned and strode past my wife, "You can pay Cazz wife."

They continued the transaction, giggling as they went. Cazz spoke as she passed Kase back her card she also handed one of her own, "Kasey Forrest. Honey, if I can ever do anything at all for you and your man, please don't hesitate to give me a call. Absolutely any time."

I heard the soft click of the door closing. My wife was lent back against the door. She mouthed 'Wow' at me, "Twice in one day honey."

"No guessing which one you're fantasizing about. I can see why mind you."

"Yeah, well I think that'll be enough for one day, your flat will end up with a reputation while I'm gone and that would be no good. She walked to me, Come to bed honey, now."

Afterward, she rolled over stretched across my chest, and looked down into my eyes, "Would you like a threesome Reeg? Another woman? Like Cazz?"

"Honestly. Let's leave it in the fantasy pile, I don't need anybody else."

Her look softened as her smile came through, her lips met mine and her tongue forced its way into my mouth.

I thought about today. This wasn't the norm for us, being away from everything helped, our day was relaxed, comfortable. Okay, the sex initially was rushed and urgent but now we were really enjoying our time here.

I looked at Kase. She seemed to have issues with the ceiling, "Whats up?"

She rolled toward me yawning, "Nothing. Just thinking how nice this is. We shoulda done this months ago."

"What. Got a seperation?"

"Bahh, NO you dag! Taken time off together. Got away."

"Yeah, Kase we played that hand wrong, didn't we? Well, here we are... Now we know."

She snorted, "We really are a coupla nongs' but."

I wanted to know if she was happy with her job, "Kase, I don't wanna spoil the mood but how's work?"

"Yeah. Ahh. Good. Overall. Ya know, has its sticky moments but. Bit of panic. Then nothing. Yeah. Good. Thanks for asking honey. Love you." (She sealed it with a sloppy kiss).

'Well. Fuck. That told me nothing.' I'll leave that subject alone then. We both went back to our own thoughts. A few good minutes later, "Actually Reeg, it sucks bum."

"What sucks bum?"

"My job. Eff' it. Ya know what, I don't wanna talk about it."

"Okay."

--- --- ---

Saturday night we planned to check out the local nightlife in the big city. Kasey had bought a small pull-along and clothes in an outer cover. When she came out dressed it took my breath away. Her dark hair released from her trademark ponytail cascaded over her shoulders and down her back.

She was dressed in an emerald-coloured ankle-length dress with a side split to mid-thigh. A square-cut neck low enough to give a hint of cleavage. The dress hugged her features to perfection and she looked devastatingly beautiful.

"Reeg honey I think I missed a tag at the back, can you remove it please?"

As she turned the cut of the dress went low enough that it was obvious a bra couldn't be worn. I let a small smile escape, I suspect the tag may have been left for me to see the dress hadn't been worn previously. Kasey had picked the tiniest cutest little waistcoat to go with the dress.

The nighttime temperature had been very warm for over a month so she wasn't wearing hose. She had on the sexiest black open-toe heels with extra diamond-encrusted straps, ankle support, and a heel that wasn't too high.

She swiveled around, back and forth proudly showing them off with a cheesy grin plastered across her beautiful face.

Ahh. Mate. That'd only mean one thing. The shoes were Salsa and Merengue suitable. Dancing was on the agenda.

We wound up at a dance club that was really jumping. Tables were scarce and we were invited to sit with three couples who were also out for a night of fun.

Two couples were locals and friends. The other couple were on a weekend away and like us got swept up in the friendliness and excitement of the locals. We danced for a couple of hours until the place got packed.

Kase and I decided to leave and find somewhere a bit quieter. The others asked to tag along and one of the locals knew just the place. We found ourselves in a whiskey bar, various musicians were playing live jazz music. We found an alcove away enough that we could all sit and easily talk.

I was content to just sit with Kasey and taste the sample tray. The talk covered what we all did in our lives, from family and kids, travel stories to work and careers. At times when the talk veered off into feminine territory the subjects with us guys turned to sport, gaming, cars, or even the hottest female models on the planet.

As the night progressed the girls gravitated to their own group all four down one end. The talk between them seemed to be a bit serious at times but then there were giggles and laughs.

Alan, husband of Jade, the other newbie couple sat next to me. We'd chatted to the local husbands and to each other. I'd taken an instant liking to him. He was a straight talker and fitted into all conversations. They lived and worked in Hobart Tasmania. We exchanged contact details.

Alan and Jade were coming up on nine years married, had two kids they'd farmed out to grandparents. It was their first time away by themselves since before kids.

Jade came over and I moved to allow her to snuggle up to her husband. Kasey came to sit with me, I needed a trip to the head and she wanted another drink. I got caught up in conversation at the bar while waiting for our drinks. It was fifteen minutes later when I returned.

Alan and Jade had disappeared, I asked the question of anybody. Nobody appeared to want to answer and there was an embarrassed disquiet from them all including my wife. That centered me, "Kasey, look at me. Where did Alan and Jade disappear to?"

I asked Kasey one more time, she would recognize from my tone of voice that I was steamed and moving to pissed.

I glimpsed across at one of the local wives, June cleared her throat and was about to say something. Kasey was watching June and jumped to her feet, "HONEY! Reeg, come with me so I can have a word to you for a minute. Alone. Please, Babe."

"Yeah. I'm with ya Kase. But let's just try the horse's mouth first." I'd pulled my cell out and dialed. Nobody knew who I was calling until Alan's voice came over the speaker, "Regan, hi mate. Look, I'm sorry I'd, well we'd left before you got back but I'm guessing you have just had the hard sell from everybody by now?"

"Nope, Alan. Everybody clammed up about where you guys got to. So I decided to get the straight talk from you."

"Oh. Okay, so our local friends are swingers." I watched Kasey grimace as her eyes pinched closed. June had a smirk on her face but her stare never faltered. "And like I said to them I'm not against their lifestyle it's just not for me. What I objected to was them convincing Jade to tell me she possibly for once 'was up' for sex with someone else. At which point I got up and told her in no uncertain terms if that were the case our marriage had just ended."

June interrupted, "OH, FOR FUCKS SAKE ALAN! We don't want to steal your wife. Just expand her experience. Win-win for you both. Sheesh."

"As I was saying Regan they tried to whitewash my opinion. Your wife never played a role in that at all. Look. I guess Jade must have had a change of heart because she came after me. Shes here but we've not talked. I'd suggest that when we do talk it is gonna be heavily biased in one direction and if that isn't enough to convince her to drop her intentions then we're done, mate."

I could hear Alan and Jade talking but couldn't make out what was said, "Regan, Jade wants to know if you and Kasey wanna meet for a late-night coffee. Jade feels Kaseys able to explain what happened when they all talked."

I looked at Kasey for an acknowledgment. She quickly shot her whiskey with a wince as it went down, and swiftly nodded to me, "Yep, where they at babe?"

I gulped my drink back, "Guys it's been fun, see ya 'round."

We'd walked four steps away from the two couples, but not out of earshot when Kasey spoke, and I'm guessing, intentionally louder than she needed, "Well that was fucking awkward. Oh, and thanks for leaving me hangin' for so long Regan."

"So. Swinging. Not your scene either?" Kasey poked her tongue out, and wore a 'you'll keep' smile.

Alan and Jade found a coffee house close by. They both appeared anxious and nervous. As soon as Kasey spoke her first words they visibly and openly relaxed, "Guys I think we've all dodged a bullet ay?"

Jade started, "So you guys were never going to?"

Kasey looked across at me, "Well. Look, obviously, I'd not got the chance to talk to Reeg. My husband decided to chit-chat at the bar with some randoms he just happened to bump into. But I think I knew his feelings on the subject. I should've told June to back off with what she'd suggested to you when we four were talking Jade. Those questions she got you to ask Alan were just wrong on so many levels.

Look, Alan mate. Junes' argument was to use shock and awe. Yeah, those were the words she used to sex it up. The talk up to then was all about sexy clothes and shoes. Then we as couples. Did we like to dress erotically? Flaunt or show off in public. Did it turn you guys on? It was late in the piece when the talk turned to partner swapping and sharing.

When Jade said she couldn't even think about that they swamped her with 'Oh you can just watch the others' or 'Touch

if you want' or 'whatever makes you comfortable'. June upped the ante and here we are. June and Phillippa are manipulative, probably just short of coercive is an understatement but. Believe me Alan I know all about the subject and those types of people. And I have to add it is to my utter disappointment, shame, and worse, my husband's pain."

There was silence as Alan and Jade sat staring at the floor and gathering their thoughts. Jade's right hand moved to cover her husbands, "Honey, can you forgive me?" She paused, "I am so sorry."

Alan sat looking at his wife's hand. He looked up and straight at me, "So Regan, I may be way out of line asking this question, if I am mate just tell me to fuck off. But how did you and Kasey resolve your situation? Was there a recommitment or punishment or whatever that you guys decided on?"

I looked at Kasey but she was head down. I suspected by her expression that being here and now was the last place she wanted to be. I thought about asking her to answer but the question was asked of me. Still looking at my wife, "Punishment. Well, that would be telling my wife I no longer one hundred percent trust her. And resolving the situation. We're separated. Have been for three months."

They were both sat aghast. I felt a small smile pushing its way out. Aghast - yes, but without realizing they were now sitting very close and holding each other's hands tightly. As we sat Alans' arm moved around Jades' back. His hand came to rest on her small waist.

Jade spoke, "But. You look so happy together. Kasey, when we talked you spoke about Regan with so much love. Passion. I, (exasperated) I don't get it?"

Kasey had been called out with Jade's question. They were prepared to wait for an answer and I'd not offered input.

Kase gave a longish sigh, "I need to find my feet in my career. Find where my abilities take me. Whether I've got what it takes to get to the top. I didn't want to end up always wondering what if. So I've temporarily sacrificed a lot for the job including my marriage, my husband, and other commitments. To TRY and achieve my goals."

Jade wasn't done, "But what's more important Kase, marriage and your husband or your career? If you had the choice which one would it be?"

Without hesitation, Kase answered, "My husband and my marriage. First and foremost."

"So why are you sacrificing for your career for goodness sake? And for how long? And what about Regan's hopes and plans, his desires for his marriage? How long are you prepared to wait Regan?"

Kase quietly spoke, "Jade, I'm very aware of the importance of those questions and the urgency to get us back to normality as quickly as we can. Me, continuing to ask those same questions of myself repeatedly is an indication of the importance I place on my marriage. I just hope my husband will wait for me."

This discussion was getting overheated and a bit off-point. I interjected, "Okay. So let me say this, there is no question that Kase and I love each other, that is not what this is about. I hope we stay together through this part of our lives and stay true to each other.

I do have plans that affect my marriage but I'll keep them to myself for the time being because they don't mesh with our relationship at the moment. I'll wait for Kasey. Is there an expiry date? Maybe but at the moment no. That may seem a harsh line to you guys but the reality is I don't know whats round the corner for either of us.

Look, leaving our life for the meantime are you guys going to be okay? There is room for forgiveness?"

Alan looked at his wife, "Jade, I will say this once and once only but. Do not do anything like this again. I forgive you this once. Oh, and you better make me forget all about this incident when we get back to the hotel. Actually, I foresee you'll be doing that for some time if I'm not mistaken."

"I can do that husband. I'm so, so sorry. Look. You know I'm sure it's the temperature here. The people are so friendly and maybe a bit more forward than I'm used to. I think that's why I let my guard down a bit."

Alan added, "Huh. Jades right. Friendly! We were only here five minutes and we'd both been chatted up, seperately believe it or not. We certainly live a sheltered life in Tassie, that's for sure."

It was time to go. Those two needed their time alone so with contacts shared and us promising to venture south to visit, Jade and Alan Parker left us.

--- --- —

Kasey seemed pensive and a bit somber. The Parkers had inadvertently brought our whole situation out into the open. Jade had asked the hard questions of both of us. We could've called an Uber but the night was warm, and people were revelling in the nightlife. Bars and eateries, it was a busy night as we walked.

I don't think either of us was looking for anything in particular more just strolling. Strolling, people watching.

Mind you the same could be said about our audience. We passed men and women, some younger and some our age, groups and couples.

You couldn't miss the suggestive looks of appreciation for my wife, from male or female admirers she returned with a casual smile. Her hands dragged me to her so she could entwine our arms, "I don't remember attracting attention like I seem to be in this last half hour but Jades right this city definitely has an edgy vibe to it."

"I'm not surprised you're being checked out. It's you honey that portrays that sexy edge. You do that to me all the time."

The smile was shared, hers showing a relaxed contentment now, "Thank you for this weekend hun. It's been a blessing in some ways, I've got some balance back I think. Just feel a lot more centered. Happier than I've been."

"Kase, you okay? Do you want I should call an Uber?"

"Yeah. Nope, I'm fine. Let's go on a bit more. It's a nice night for this."

Outwardly she appeared to shrug off whatever it was that was on her mind but the admiring glances she was getting for some reason now she all but ignored. Each time we got close to oncoming people she'd turn her attention to me or what was happening on the other side of the road.

We walked until she stopped pulling my arm to get my attention to what it was she was looking at. The frontage looked like the entrance to a movie theatre with two sets of glass doors to enter there being a large window between the doorways.

Tosca's was proudly emblazoned above the doorway but it was the advertising billboard in the large window that had captured my wife's attention. It wasn't brazen or particularly bold. It was a picture of six women in various costumes, from a blonde in a baby doll nightie and teddy bear to a leather-clad red-headed dominatrix and anything in between.

12