Mothership Wilderness Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the holopark, Jacob and Penny had been humping for quite some time. For several minutes, she'd tried to speak to him between kisses. To tell him how much she liked it. How amazing her first time was. But after her ninth or tenth orgasm, her brain and mouth became disconnected. Now she was just babbling nonsense and screaming as each tidal wave of ecstasy crested. She looked up at the ocean above, completely unseeing.

Heather counted the slats in the vent in the corner of the ceiling as her husband moved on top of her. When he'd found out how dry he was, he had insisted on using lube. Heather didn't think he'd need it, but didn't argue. He was so small, she doubted there would be much friction. After a time, he jerked his body on top of her. As he came, Heather sighed. This was not the best sex ever, as she had hoped. It barely qualified as sex.

On the floor of the restaurant, Jacob howled. "Do ... you ... want ... it?" His hips gave great big, shuddering lunges.

"Yeeeesssssssssssss." It was only after Penny had given her blessing to Jacob that she realized he was asking if she wanted his sperm inside her. Of course, that's why he'd been trembling the last couple minutes. He was going to shoot it inside her. But she couldn't take back what she said. Instead, she held on tight to his butt and pushed him in harder. She heard his cry of pleasure, and then felt the white-hot splash deep in her womb. The world spun away from her and her mind floated through rapturous nebulae. Someone, somewhere, was making the most idiotic sounds. It took her forever to realize it was her own voice.

~~

Maureen finally got the robot out. It turns out it wasn't so much stuck as locked in. She checked the time. It had been over an hour. She was getting a bad feeling again.

"Well done." Mary sounded quite happy the crisis was over. "My, that robot is large, isn't it?" She turned toward Maureen, but all she saw was the woman's round backside running down the hall. She turned back to the robot, as it made its way back into its own ship. "Well. I suppose we'll see you later, big fellow."

Maureen careened down the halls. Was this all a trick? What would she find when she got to the holopark? Why hadn't Penny come to get her after an hour? She skidded to a stop about a hundred yards from the holopark door. There was her daughter, holding hands with Jacob. They were walking toward her with big smiles on their faces.

"Hello, Mrs. Henderson." Jacob waved with his free hand. "I'm sorry we cut it close to an hour. We were just having a great time together."

Penny giggled, and tried to walk like she hadn't been riding a horse all day. "Hi, Mom. How'd it go with the robot."

"It went fine." Maureen sighed in relief. Nothing had happened after all with the teenagers. "Everything's fine."


12