Mothership Wilderness Pt. 16

Story Info
Mrs. Henderson continues her fall.
3.8k words
4.57
38.8k
42

Part 16 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,212 Followers

All characters over 18 years old. Enjoy!

"Might I have a word?" Maureen pushed her chair back and stood in the mess hall. She addressed her crew and the skeleton crew of the Errand into the Wilderness.

"Yes, of course." Mary waved her hand gracefully, giving Maureen the floor. It used to be that everyone would have looked to her husband, Isaac, for guidance. But without anyone having realized it, Mary had become the de facto center of gravity aboard the ship.

"Ahem. Yes. Well, we noticed that the Wilderness has fired her deceleration thrusters." Maureen looked around the table. She wouldn't miss those strangely pious faces. "And while our relative speeds are synchronistic, our ship can capture a small percentage of the released energy using a new bypass tunnel I've installed. This means that --"

"TLDR, Mom." Penny didn't quite understand it, but she didn't like where her mother was going with this.

"It's brilliant. Don't you see, Penny?" Judy's dark eyes sparkled with excitement as she gave her sister a nudge on her shoulder. "By blasting some of the energy up this new tunnel, we can rebuild our fuel supply. We can leave." She looked around the table at somber faces. "You've been more than gracious. It's not that we want to leave. But we're not part of your mission. Um ... ow ..." Judy's shin barked in pain as her sister's foot collided with it. "Why did you do that, Penny?" She pulled her shin up and rubbed it under the table.

"Just shut up about leaving." Penny turned to Maureen. "Is she right, Mom? Are we going?" Tears welled in her eyes. She couldn't bring herself to look over at her boyfriend. She couldn't leave him. She just couldn't.

"Yes, that's what I was getting to. I'd say we have about 56 hours until a full charge. Then we can shove off." Maureen nodded. She watched Penny closely. They had all become accustomed to, if not friendly with, the crew of the Wilderness. But Penny was quite attached. Unhealthily attached, in Maureen's opinion. Leaving would be like ripping off the Band-Aid. Her daughter wouldn't like it, but she'd get over it soon enough. "We never wanted to overstay our welcome. The plan was always to --"

"God damnit, Mom." Penny stood up and stomped out of the room.

"I'm sorry about the blasphemy." Maureen turned red as she looked over at Mary. "She's just a teenager."

"It's quite all right." Mary wasn't happy about the blasphemy, but she was more concerned about Mrs. Henderson's plans. "Why don't you go see to Penny's well-being. We'll pray for her. And pray on this planned departure."

"Right." Maureen would never get over how odd these religious zealots were. She stood, pulled her husband to his feet, and the Hendersons all marched out of the mess.

"I have to think things over." Mary stood and strode with purpose out the door.

The rest of the people at the table disbanded. Humility was the last one sitting with her breakfast and milk half-finished before her. "Um ... Errand?"

"Yes, Member Humility Winthrop." Errand's sanguine voice always sounded pleased with itself.

"Did she say we're decelerating?" Humility was quite perplexed. They should have years before the planned deceleration to New Canaan.

"I will look into this." The computer's voice cut out.

"Errand? Errand?" Humility's jaw set tight. Why wasn't the computer answering her? This was very strange. She took a big gulp of milk from her glass and felt her jaw loosen. Well, whatever was going on, it wasn't such a big deal. The important thing was putting out the fire between her legs. She stood and walked toward the door. She needed to track down Jacob. And, if that failed, she'd have to start working her own pussy in the very near future.

~~

With twenty-seven hours until the Hendersons' scheduled departure, Jacob humped Penny for all he was worth. They hadn't bothered with a date, or plans. Penny had shown up at his door an hour before, her uniform zipped down to the waist and tears in her eyes.

They rutted for hours and Jacob dumped three loads in her loosened pussy. Eventually, they lay in bed side by side exhausted. Jacob reached out and slipped her sweaty hand into his.

"You don't have to leave." He turned his head and watched her profile, enamored of her sad beauty.

"Really? You might want to tell that to my mother. Because in just over a day, she plans on us sailing away." Penny didn't want to sound angry with Jacob. "If only she could understand how much I love you."

"That's just it. I have a plan to show her. And keep you here." Jacob didn't like lying to Penny, but he didn't think she'd want to hear that his mother had actually cooked up the plan. "If you give her some of this to drink ..." He reached into the drawer on his nightstand and pulled out a self-cooling bottle. He handed it to her. "... and then bring her here, I think I can convince her to stay." He batted gently at one of her boobs and watched it sway back and forth on her chest. Her tits were even bigger than when they'd screwed last time. "Do you think you can do that?"

"My mom would never let you ..." Penny understood what he was thinking and she was quite conflicted. "I mean I don't think ..." She held the self-cooled bottle tightly in her hand. "How do I get her to drink this?"

"You'll think of something." Jacob smiled. "Oh, and you should probably make sure that the rest of your crew is busy with something when she's here. I don't want us to be interrupted when we're ... um ... convincing Maureen Henderson to stay."

Both eighteen-year-olds had similar visions playing in their minds.

"Right ... right ..." Penny reached over and put the bottle on the floor next to her. She then took hold of her boyfriend's splendidly deformed dick. It wiggled and pulsed in her hand. Her mom would never. Would she? The thought of it drove her wild for some reason. "I don't have anywhere to be, Jake. Time for one more?" She hoisted herself on top of him and let that magical penis find its own way in. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhh. Yes."

~~

"The tunnel is accepting ... Fuel cells ... fuel cells ... almost full. Our ship is open and ... accepting Errand's energy." Maureen was babbling. She knew it, but couldn't quite stop. Her daughter pulled her through Errand's empty corridors. What was so important that it couldn't wait? Did she really need to say goodbye to her daughter's boyfriend? The world around her had a liquid feel, very much like a dream. Maybe she shouldn't have had that White Russian cocktail. But they were only hours from departure, and she could celebrate. She should celebrate. At least a little. Penny squeezed her hand tighter and led her on. "Fuel cells ... filling ... with energy. Kinetic turned potential. Something ... something new ... created ... with friction. Every action has a --"

"Jeez, I know, Mom." Penny was starting to believe this might work. That milk Jacob had given her was certainly having its way with Maureen. She seemed totally out of it. "You're so excited to leave. I get it. But first, we need to say a proper goodbye to my boyfriend."

"I'll be happy to say goodbye." Maureen had been through so much in the past few years, but with the exception of those vacuum loving gypsy spiders, this was the strangest experience. Did she ... did she actually like these zealots? She felt almost like she'd miss Jacob. But that wasn't right. He was a bad influence on her sweet Penny. "Goodbye to the Winthrops ... hello to ..." Her mind wandered off. How much vodka had Penny put in that drink? She should never have let a teenager be her bartender.

"Here we are." Penny waved and smiled at Jacob as they entered his room and the door hissed shut behind them. She pulled her mom to the center of the room and let go of her hand.

"Did you give it to her?" Jacob held his robe closed with one hand. He could tell from Penny's gaze that she could see his hardness writhing underneath the terrycloth, searching for freedom. But Maureen wasn't looking at the tent, just sort of hazily staring around the room.

"I did. And she's out of it." Penny rubbed her legs together. Was it actually going to happen?

"Are you sure about this?" Jacob stepped toward mother and daughter. Confidence surged through him. The old Jacob, before they'd left Earth, would barely have been able to say two words to the renowned and indefatigable Maureen Henderson. And now ... he was about to show that very same woman his deformed dick. "We can still turn back if you want."

"I wish there was another way, Jake. I mean, she is my mom. But I tried talking her into staying. This is the only way." Penny pushed her mother in the back and Maureen took a stumbling step toward the approaching teenager.

"What? What are you two ... talking about?" Maureen rubbed her forehead. Things were so foggy. "Right ... right ... we came here to say goodbye." She blinked her eyes and found some clarity. "Goodbye, Jacob Winthrop." She stuck out her hand for a formal shake.

"This isn't goodbye in the slightest, Mrs. Henderson. You're staying. You're all staying." He dropped his robe to the floor, and now both women stared at his dick.

Penny had the familiar hunger in her eyes. Her pink tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth.

But Maureen looked like the sight of him had brought her quite a shock. Her face went white, her jaw went slack, and her eyes turned round as saucers. The daring wife, mother, scientist, and adventurer stood awkwardly with her hand still held out for the shake that wasn't to come. "What is ... that?!?"

"Haven't you heard? I'm the messiah. There's going to be a reformation." Jacob closed the distance between them and put his hands on her shoulders. She was taller than him, so he looked up into her intelligent, brown eyes. He could tell she was trying to restart her brain. He pushed down with his hands and she slowly lowered to her knees. His dick twitched at the sight of this star falling into his gravity. "Anyway, that's what my mom says. I'm not sure I believe it. After you give me a blowjob, you can let me know if you believe it."

"What?" She said again like an idiot. The penis before her was a horrific demon of an organ. The immensity of it, and the way it supported itself, told her it was hard. But at the same time, it turned left, right, up, down, as if searching. Blue testicles pulsed underneath it. She had heard about blue balls, but these were not that. The blue was evidence of some further disfigurement. And to make matters worse, the bloated head of the penis kept coughing up clear liquid in unnatural amounts. She felt Jacob's hand on the back of her head. Her mind screamed out, but her body followed his lead. Before she could collect her thoughts, the salty taste of him was on her lips. Her tastebuds expressed a joy she never would have expected. And then, the head of it was in her mouth. The penis played with her, coaxing her tongue out of its reticence. It was like fellatio had merged with French kissing, and she was experiencing the fruit of that unholy union. And for some reason, she loved it. Butterflies flapped in her stomach.

"Wow, she's doing it." Penny stood still, watching her mother service Jacob on her knees. She wasn't using her hands, but she was bobbing her head on the head of his cock. The way she arched her back, and the way her hair fluttered back and forth, was ... sexy. She knew Jacob was the sexiest man alive, but she hadn't expected her uptight mother to look so good doing what she was doing. She had thought coming into this that her mom would just sort of lie there while Jacob did his thing, and when it was over, she would agree to stay. Penny had been wrong. "She likes it, Jake. Look at her. You like that, Mom?"

"MMMmmpppppphhhhhh." Her daughter's words spurred her on. She put her hands on Jacob's skinny thighs and dug her fingers in. She worked him with her mouth without his having to push her with his hand. But his hand still pressed into the back of her head. Goodness, she hated it when her husband did that. She always felt so claustrophobic. But the way this teenager did it was different. She liked this.

No words were said in the room for a while. Penny sat down on the bed and covertly rubbed between her legs through her uniform. Despite what her mom was doing, she felt weird masturbating in front of her.

Maureen's hands eventually slid up the teenager's thighs and circled around his fat penis. It pulsed beneath her grip. His reproductive organs were so wrong in all the right ways. Figuring out how to blow him was like learning to dance with Kuriev from before the Fourth War. Her hands and mouth worked in sync to pump him. All of her thoughts shrunk down to one infinite singularity. She needed to make this young man burst. She had to taste it. After many long minutes of hard work, she heard him grunting. She knew the sound for what it was. He was close. Soon he would ask her if it was okay if came in her mouth. And she would tell him yes.

"Shit ... Penny ..." Jacob's whole body vibrated.

"Yes?" Penny was now rubbing hard between her legs. Her uniform was still in the way, but she wasn't so concerned about her mother. God, her mother looked so hot trying to stuff that massive dick in her mouth. Penny unzipped her uniform and reached underneath, sinking two fingers inside herself. If she hurried, she might cum at the same time as Jacob.

"I'm going to ... blast ... your mother ... in the mouth. And she's going to ... drink it ... all." Jacob tightened his grip on Maureen's head. Pushing her maybe a little too far. He could hear her gagging. The adventurer's pretty face was distorted around his massive cock. It was such a beautiful sight. He was about to hear what she sounded like when she tasted the messiah's cum. "Shit ... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." He released in her mouth.

Sputtering and gulping sounds filled the room. Penny hadn't quite gotten to her own orgasm yet. But that was okay. This way she could actually watch her mother try and gulp down the load. Penny knew she wouldn't be able to swallow it all. And sure enough, her mother fell backward convulsing and making the strangest sounds while Jacob shot his stuff all over her uniform.

The last thought Maureen had before the pleasure completely took over was that this wasn't natural. None of it was natural. But she couldn't bring herself to care. She vaguely knew that she was flopping on the floor and her daughter's boyfriend was raining her with sperm. But that was all happening in another dimension, separate from the pure ecstasy in which her mind swam. As she slowly came down from her high, she was aware that Jacob was removing her uniform, her ill-fitting bra, and panties. She felt her body turned over and the rough carpet tugged at her aching breasts and her thighs. He was saying something, but the words weren't clear. "Wwwwwhhhhaatttzzzz zzzzhhhhiiiiiisssssss," she slurred.

"I said, I'm going to put it in now." Jacob straddled her prone body, admiring the round perfection of her white ass. His dick thumped on her butt cheeks as it searched.

"Wwwwhhhhaaaaaaaa?" Maureen couldn't have heard him right. Was he ... going to have sex with her? Right in front of Penny? That heavy cock squirmed its way to her vaginal entrance. She thought of her poor husband. That was it. John always arrived at the last minute to save the day. He was certain to burst in through the door and save her. Any second now. She looked up at the closed door. The penis nudged at her opening. John was running out of time. This was the moment she needed saving.

"Jjjjjoooohhhhhhnnnnnnnn," she squeaked helplessly. "Oooopppphhhhhhh." And the head was inside her vagina. Just like that. She grunted and dug her fingers into the carpet. John wasn't going to save their marriage from the devastation this teenager was already bringing to her vagina. She wasn't going to save herself. In fact, just the opposite. It dawned on her that she was pushing her butt back at Jacob, shoving more of that deformed monster into her.

"That's it, Mrs. Henderson. Shit. You're taking it ... ugh ... like a champ." He was already almost all the way inside. He placed his hands on the carpet on either side of her hips and stroked in and out. "I said I'd ask you after the blowjob. You think I'm the messiah, Mrs. Henderson?"

"Nnnnooooooooo. Isssss nnnoootttt a ttthhhiiinnnggggg." Maureen's pussy sounded almost as wet and slurpy as her mouth had.

Jacob laughed. "Well, don't let my mom hear you saying that." He looked over at his girlfriend. "Is this what you wanted, Penny?"

"Yesssssssss." Penny finally found her orgasm. She shook all over and watched that massive cock disappear into her mother again and again. The plan had worked. She was going to tether her mom to the Errand with her boyfriend's cock. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"You're ... uh ... uh ... uh ... in my belly." Maureen's head cleared a little. She tried to look back at Jacob over her shoulder, but he was giving it to her too hard. This was a new position for her. Her and John had of course done it doggystyle, but never with her prone on her stomach. She didn't know whether it was the young man or the position, but he was pounding her harder than any man had. And she loved it.

"Do you see, Mom?" Penny had now recovered from her orgasm, and worked herself furiously inside her uniform. "Do you see why I love him?"

"Yes!" Maureen screamed.

"Do you see why we can't leave?" Penny watched her mother's small back muscles tense with each thrust as she pushed back at the invading dick.

"I ... ah ... ah ... ddddooooooooooo." Maureen convulsed in another orgasm. When she came back to reality, she was still being pummeled from behind while Penny asked her questions. "Wwwhaaattt?" Her voice quavered.

"I said, do you want him to be your boyfriend, too?" Penny was nearly beside herself. This was so much more than what she'd been expecting.

"Crazy ... crazy ... crazy ..." Maureen chanted, labeling her daughter and the situation all at once.

"Answer her, Mrs. Henderson." Jacob was getting close, but he pushed his orgasm away for a few minutes more. This would be the first time the amazing Maureen Henderson took his load inside her, and he wanted to enjoy it for as long as he could. "If you ... ugh ... ugh ... wanted to be my girlfriend ... I'd give it to you ... whenever you want."

"I'm ... a wife ... not your ... girlfriend." Just as she finished the sentence, she felt his fiery seed splash in her insides. "Eeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." A supernova of pleasure went off in her womb quickly enveloping all of existence. Her mind was lost again.

Jacob rested on her ass for a minute, huffing and puffing, and then rolled onto his back. He looked over at Maureen's languid, curving form and slapped her ass. It shook beautifully.

"She sounded pretty stupid when you put it in her." Penny's hand had slowed considerably, she was now slowly massaging her pussy lips. "I don't sound like that when you put it inside me, do I?"

Jacob laughed. "You do. You all do." He pulled on Maureen's hips and got her to mount him.

"Ohhhhh, aaaggggaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn?" Maureen's body twitched here and there. She panted and looked over at her daughter. Had her daughter said that he'd seeded her too? To her horror, she found that Penny was masturbating. What had he done to Penny? But even as she contemplated these things, she lifted up her hips, reached under her to grab that still fat penis, and pushed herself down on it. Her hips took off like a horse out of the gate. "Mooooorreeeee ... onnnccceeee ... mooooooorrreeee." She cupped her aching boobs to keep them from bouncing around. Her breasts felt comically large in her hands. She hadn't ever needed to support them during sex before. But they were so much bigger than the last time she'd done this with her husband.

While her mother blissfully humped her boyfriend, Penny had snuck out of the room, retrieved a fresh uniform for Maureen, and returned. She didn't think her mom should be forced to walk back to their ship covered in cum.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,212 Followers
12