Mothership Wilderness Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost ..." Jacob was gasping now. The oxygen level was very low. "Almost ..." He continued to bang into Humility's butt, gripping her hips tightly. According to the plan they had to keep Mason focused on them until the last second.

The weight of the wrench felt good in Mason's hand. With any luck the demon would be so focused on debauching his wife that he wouldn't even notice Mason's approach until it was too late. The avaricious creature that had been his brother continued to mate Humility even as Mason strode into the outer chamber and lifted the wrench for a crushing blow. But much to Mason's surprise, the outer door opened and two women surged through. He turned just in time to see his mother and Maureen Henderson with grim expressions descend upon him.

"Eeeeiiiiiiii!" Mary surprised herself with a battle cry. She gripped her son's wrist and pulled the wrench from his grip.

Maureen lowered her mass to hit him around the thighs and tackled Mason to the ground. Her lungs burned and her mind swam with the lack of oxygen, but she forced herself to hold on tightly as they tumbled to the floor. Mason's suit was bulky and hard to grip. But it made him slow and awkward. He swung his fists at Maureen. She took one shot to her shoulder and shrugged it off. But her weight shifted back. She fell off him.

Mason found himself in a nightmare. These women were so quick and strong. And to make matters worse, he could hear his wife's continued mating only feet away. He swung a punch at Maureen again, but his mother caught his arm. She pulled on him, pinning him to the floor. And now Maureen was on top of him again, working at the catch on his helmet. With his free hand, he pushed at her face.

"Lil, Jake, stop that ... oof ... and help us." Mary lost the grip of Mason's hand, and he pushed her off him.

"Sorry." Jacob was so into his building climax, he'd forgotten to help. He felt like a fool. But it seemed Humility was in the same boat because she was still shrieking and pushing back at him. He pulled out of her and raced over to Mason's kicking feet. He grabbed each one and pinned him down. Spots floated before his eyes. They were very close to nineteen minutes now. Sparks from the bulkhead lit up the room as the robot continued to cut through.

Humility gathered herself and jumped on Mason's left arm. She saw her mother-in-law grab the right one again. And now Maureen had an easy time removing the helmet.

With a click and a hiss, the helmet popped off Mason and rolled on the floor. Almost immediately, the fight went out of him.

"The ... air ..." Maureen stood up and staggered into the room Mason had occupied. She found the regulator panel, and quickly set the ship's oxygen back to a normal level. Her breaths were still shallow. It would take time for the air to be fully breathable again. But they had avoided disaster. "It ... should be ... better soon." Maureen moved back to the outer room, and pulled Mason to his feet. "Let's lock him ... up." She pushed the now docile man toward the door. She and Mary escorted him out of the room.

Still sitting on the floor, Jacob and Humility looked at one another. They were both sweating, panting, and still naked.

"You ... um ... didn't finish." With a serious expression on her face, Humility stood and pressed her tits and face up against the invisible barrier again. She pushed her ass back at him, a clear invitation.

"Yeah ... okay." Jacob stood and got behind her. His cock slipped right into her pussy.

He breathed easier and easier despite his efforts. After a time, Jacob emptied himself in Humility. He watched her squirm up against the barrier and make the most ridiculous sounds as she accepted his cum.

~~

Mason's fuzzy thoughts danced around his mind. He seemed unable to pin them down. He had to do something. Someone had to be stopped. What was it? He looked over at his mother who sat with him in his quarters. "Where's Humility?"

"She's busy, Mason." Mary frowned at her son and unzipped her uniform, opening it wide. She pulled one boob out of her undersized bra.

"Busy ... is she ...?" A flash of a nightmare entered Mason's brain and then disappeared. A thought lingered that he had lost. He had lost it all to ... a demon. But that wasn't right. Demons weren't real. He couldn't seem to fix his train of thought on anything.

"I'm very cross with you, Mason." Mary stood and walked over to her son. She sat next to him on the bed. "You've been very naughty."

"I'm in ... trouble?"

"Yes, big trouble, mister." Mary looked into his eyes. He was already quite docile. In a minute, he would pose no further threat to their new world. And Mary would have to be very careful going forward that this sort of thing didn't happen again. "Now, it's time to take your medicine."

"My ... medicine?" He felt his mother's hand on the back of his head. He let her pull him toward her exposed nipple. "Am I sick?"

"You were, Mason. You forgot His grace for a little while. But you're all better now." Mary placed his mouth on her breast and felt him latch on. Soon he was gulping her milk right from the source. "There you are, Mason. All better."

How odd. It had been some twenty-five years since he'd been at his mother's breast. Mason's few concrete thoughts faded away to nothing.

"Welcome back to the fold, sweetie. I'm sorry I let you stray," Mary cooed.


12