Mothership Wilderness Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take Don and leave, Isaac. And tell no one what you saw." Mary took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

"Okay." Isaac put his hand on Don and tried to pull him away.

"Fuck that." Don brushed the man's hand away. "What sort of cultist bullshit is this?" Don felt like he'd been lost in a mist for weeks, but seeing his wife, in what was obviously extreme peril, had cleared his mind and roused his anger. His gaze fell down below his naked wife. He saw Jacob's horrific appendage pulsing, waving, and coughing up copious amounts of clear fluid. "Get that away from her." Don raced into the chapel. Or at least, he felt like he was racing. But when he looked at the narrow rows of pews in the cramped space, he saw that he was barely moving at all. He willed his body to move faster.

"Heather, Pricilla, and Humility. Stop him." Mary directed them, wishing her son would take charge. Sometimes a mother had to do everything. Once again, she applied downward pressure on Judy's shoulder and the woman lowered herself into a squat, and then fell to her knees, leaning forward. Mary thought Judy's vagina was just about in the perfect spot now.

"Don, do something." Judy watched as her slow-motion rescue ended in a pile of pregnant bodies on top of her husband. They held him down with his cheek against the floor. Judy could see his eyes were still on hers. "Don... I can feel it... oh, God... it's pressing against me. It's going in. It's spreading meeeeeeeeeee." Judy's head shot back and her back arched, thrusting her boobs out in the open. She franticly reached for support and took hold of Jacob's skinny thighs behind her. There were some brief seconds of pain, and then joy welled inside her. The thing wormed its way in and found a spot she didn't know she had. The feeling was novel, unexpected, and inevitable all at the same time. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh." Whatever coherence had come to her after she'd left Mary's tit, was once again gone, driven from her by Jacob's cock. She slammed her hips down, shoving the hideously marvelous cock further inside. It hit another pleasure point, deeper in. Judy convulsed and keened.

Mary stepped away from the mating pair, satisfied that she was no longer needed to encourage Judy on her path to God. She watched the young bride orgasm, and then ride Jacob like she was late out of the gate at the races. She turned her back on her son's grunts and Judy's wailing and walked over to where the three women held Don to the floor. "Get him up." She sat in a pew five rows back and slid toward the middle. "Bring him here."

Heather, Pricilla, and Humility pulled Don to his feet and forcefully sat him next to Mary. He didn't put up much of a fight.

"It wasn't his fault. Think of how it looks through his eyes." Humility looked down with pity at Don, who was clearly listening to his wife's screams of delight and the slap of her energetic lovemaking.

"Oh, I'm not punishing him, Lil. I know he can't see." Mary put her hand on Don's shoulder softly. He didn't resist her. "But we can't have another incident like we did with Mason."

"Just let her go." Don could see the top of Judy's brown hair flying into the air, falling, and flying over and over from where he sat. She was jumping so high on that teenager, Don hoped she'd dislodge him. But clearly, she hadn't.

"Does she sound like she wants to go?" Mary pulled Don toward her until his head rested on her protruding belly. "Forget about it, Don. We're all in His hands now." She shoved her nipple into his mouth and he took it. She watched the creases disappear from his face. "You three can go back to the ceremony now. Thank you." Mary smiled up at Humility. Heather and Pricilla had already gone back to the head of the chapel.

The semi-circle of women all joined hands as they had discussed when planning the ceremony. They offered encouragement here and there.

"Isn't he amazing?" Penny said.

"Oooooohhhhhhh," Judy replied.

"Do you see now why we wanted this for you?" Maureen couldn't help but smile. Her panties were soaked through. The expression on her daughter's face was one of pure bliss.

"So... deep... uggghhhhhh." Judy screamed.

"You're doing great." Pricilla watched Jacob's chest muscles tighten and flex. She listened as his grunting grew louder. "If I know my brother, you're almost to the second baptism."

"Ride him to the end, Judy. You look amazing," Heather added.

"Oh... God... so full." But Judy was about to be even more full. With a roar, Jacob erupted in her pussy. She felt the hot stuff filling her womb, and then the people were gone, the chapel was gone, and she floated in a nebula of pure ecstasy.

As he came, Jacob reached up and grabbed Judy's tits to keep her from falling off him. She made the most idiotic sounds as she tossed and jerked on him. They all sounded so stupid when he came in them. It was the sweetest music to his ears. Once his hips jerked to a stop under her, and his balls quieted, he let her fall to the side and shudder on the floor. Her eyes were still rolled back and she was now hissing quietly. Jacob got to his knees and looked at the women around him. He was still breathing hard. "So... should I do her... again? We didn't talk... about when the ceremony should end."

"Let's ask her." Maureen was always practical. They waited a few minutes for Judy to return to them.

Eventually, Judy rolled onto her back, her large breasts lolling to either side of her ribs. Her breathing evened out. "Oh... my... God."

"That is the point, dear," Mary called from the back of the chapel.

"What do you think, Judy? You want him to do it again?" Penny giggled, she was so excited. Her sister now knew what it was like.

"We can... do it... again?" The concept seemed too good to be true. "Yes... please." She was aware of being watched as Jacob took hold of her hips and placed her on all fours. She was almost self-conscious until that magical dick slipped back into her stretched pussy. Soon she was pushing back at him with all her might and screaming out for more. She took three loads before all was said and done.

Mary pushed Don off her lap and stood up. Overall, things had gone well. She tucked her breasts back into her uniform. It was their first Twofold Baptism, and Jacob had baptized Judy three times. They might have to rethink the contours of their ceremony in the future.

12