Mothership Wilderness Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you understand what's going on here?"

"Yes... and no." Why should it thrill her so much to have his gaze on her breasts?

"You have fantastic tits, Dr. Cole." Jacob reached out and lightly smacked her right boob and watched it shake. "Now take off your panties."

"Okay," she whispered. She bent down and pulled her panties down her legs. "I'm not going to see my husband, am I?"

"Well, we've got a planet to catch, a new world to build, and God's Will to flesh out. So..." Jacob smiled down at her trim, black bush.

"What are you?" Dr. Cole's pussy was drenched. She knew she was about to give herself to this strange zealot, but she had no idea why. And no idea what his deformed cock would do to her. But that didn't seem to matter.

"I'm the Messiah." Jacob turned her around and walked her over to the main console. He bent her over it, placing her hands on one of the displays. They were quite close to the floating execute command, but he trusted her not to swipe it. "Your husband is probably a great guy and all, but I'd bet he's not the savior of humanity. And he can't show you Heaven like I can." He bent her knees to lower her hips and moved his cock in range. It wriggled into her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." Dr. Cole's head shot back and her muscles clenched. "You're going to... ugh... tear me apart."

"For messing with our New Canaan plans, you deserve a lot worse than what you'll get. Hang tight, the pain will pass in a minute." Jacob had broken in enough women that this early stage was fairly predictable. He grabbed her hips and pounded into her. Sure enough, within a couple minutes she was screaming out her first orgasm and whipping her head back and forth in pleasure.

"Oh... God... oh... God." Dr. Cole saw stars before her eyes. "It's sooooooo... big." He slammed her to several orgasms and then slowed his pace enough that it allowed her to collect her thoughts. "I will... go with you... to New Canaan."

"Yeah, I know." He slapped her ass hard and left an imprint. She deserved it, after all. "But tell me about where... uh... uh... you were going to... send us."

"He's at... Tigov 19. It's a... transport hub... and... ugh... oooohhhhhh." Dr. Cole shrieked as that cock found a spot inside her that sent cascades of pleasure through her body. "It's also... a... trading post... and mining colony."

"Could we... continue on from... uh... uh... there? And still go to New Canaan?" He watched the small muscles in her back tense at the question. She was trying to plan something. He smacked her ass hard again. "Don't lie."

"Yes... but the deceleration burn... would cost you too much fuel. You'd have to buy more... at Tigov."

"We don't have... money." Jacob nearly laughed at the thought of Colony Control elders sending them with a vault full of the stellarcoin credits they so despised. "And we're not selling parts... of the ship."

"What does... it matter? Dr. Cole braced herself as Jacob slammed into her harder. It felt like he was turning her inside out. "We're not... going... right? I... lost."

"I was... just thinking... it would be a... great way to spread His... word." Jacob's smile was tight as he exerted himself. His orgasm was getting nearer. "And... I bet... I could convince... the station... to give us free fuel."

"I would... get to... see my husband?"

"See him... yes. But... you're mine... now. You belong... to His... Plan." Jacob grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Her arched back looked truly lovely. "Maybe your husband... could be... His attendant."

Dr. Cole didn't like the sound of that, but what could she do? A massive climax hit her. When she recovered, defeated thoughts flooded her mind.

"You're one of... ugh... my wives, now. And a wife obeys her husband... just as the church obeys Christ." He slammed her so hard that the massive space of the bridge echoed with the sound of it.

"Yes," she screamed.

"I'm... going to cum... but first... execute the course change." His fingers dug into her flesh.

"Yes... Jacob." With trembling fingers Dr. Cole reached out and swiped the floating red word. It turned blue. There was a deep rumble inside the ship as the hard deceleration began. Then she felt the fire of his cum inside her. Her mind nearly exploded. All the orgasms leading up to that moment were small compared to this. He had been true to his word. He had shown her Heaven, and Dr. Cole knew she would beg him to show her again. And then, her mind drifted away completely.

12