Mothership Wilderness Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the door opened. John's jaw dropped. His daughters were naked and riding that strange zealot. His naked wife was watching them. Even confronted with this nightmare scene, John could not gather himself to act in any way. His wife turned her head and noticed him.

"John! What on Earth are you doing here?" Maureen stood and quickly walked across the room, her round body bouncing with each movement. The cross around her neck was jostled by her boobs. She checked over her shoulder. The joyous mating on the bed hadn't ceased. Her daughters hadn't even noticed their father's presence.

"I... um... I... well..." His brain was trying to piece things together. Suddenly, lots of things made sense. They were under attack. He needed to do something! And then, in a cloud, his thoughts receded. He never moved from the corridor.

"Now, John. You're one of the attendants now." Maureen stopped in the doorway. "I need you to run along and don't be a bother. I'm sorry I didn't explain this before. Jacob is the Messiah, and we are all committed to him. Understand?"

"Um... well..." John nodded.

"That's good. I'll explain more later, but we're busy right now." Maureen leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "Run along and find something useful to do. I'll see you later." When her bygone husband didn't move, Maureen shooed him away with her hands. "Go on now." She smiled when he turned and ambled down the corridor. She closed the door and went back to their celebration.

Hours later, the three Henderson women lounged on one of the beds in their new quarters. They were all filled with and covered in Jacob's thick sperm. Their bodies were still humming from the ecstasy that only the Messiah could provide.

Jacob lay peacefully, enjoying Judy's head on his shoulder, Penny's warm body pressed against his side, and Maureen's head weighing on his hip. "I'm sorry to move you all, but I have something to give you." Jacob carefully extricated himself, got off the bed, and retrieved three rings from the pocket of his uniform. He pulled Judy from the bed and kneeled before her. "Sweet Judy." He smiled. "Just as the church serves our Lord and opens up to Him, I ask that you open yourself to me. Just as our Lord leads the church, and protects her in the tempest's gale, I promise to shield you from harm. Do you accept my ring?"

"I do!" Tears ran down her dark cheeks. She held out her left hand and let him slide the beautiful ring onto her finger.

"Thank you for helping make these rings, Judy. They're perfect." Jacob stood and kissed her.

When the kiss was over, Judy's whole body trembled. "You're welcome, Jacob. I'm so happy."

"Me too." Jacob reached out his hand and helped Penny from the bed. He kneeled and recited the same litany.

"I do!" Penny also cried as he slipped the ring onto her finger. "I can't believe I'm your wife!" She kissed her husband and stepped aside to allow her cum-covered mother to rise from the bed.

Jacob kneeled. "Just as the church serves our Lord and opens up to Him, I ask that you open yourself to me. Just as our Lord leads the church, and protects her in the tempest's gale, I promise to shield you from harm. Do you accept my ring?"

"A thousand times yes!" Maureen knelt down with Jacob and kissed him before he could stand.

Soon, all three were intertwined with Jacob on the bed again, screaming out their rapture.

~~

"All my wives have rings now, Mom." Jacob sat on the sofa in Mary's quarters. After his meeting with the Hendersons, he had given rings to Heather, Dr. Cole, Humility, and Pricilla. Each with their own ecstatic ceremony. He smiled at his mother. She sat with her back against the armrest, her feet in his lap. He massaged her tired soles as they talked. He mused on how huge she looked, reclined as she was.

"Almost all your wives." Mary's smile was slight. "Did you forget anyone?"

"I did not." Jacob released her feet and fished the ring out of his pocket. "You are my most sacred wife. And so, I saved you for last." He carefully removed her feet from his lap, stood, and helped her off the sofa. Jacob kneeled before her. "Just as the church serves our Lord and opens up to Him, I ask that you open yourself to me. Just as our Lord leads the church, and protects her in the tempest's gale, I promise to shield you from harm. Do you accept my ring?"

"You are the scion that every mother dreams of. I couldn't be happier to accept this ring." Mary pulled him to his feet, bent her head, and kissed him. Their tongues twined together, and their hands gripped each other tightly. Clothes came off, and soon they were naked. Mary pushed her son so that he sat on the sofa. She eyed his colossal penis as it pulsed and coughed up clear fluid. "So marvelous. Let us further consummate our union." She climbed onto him. He was still a slender man of nineteen, and she was now... much larger than she had been. But she knew he could support her. She mounted him, let the penis move into her vagina, and gently rocked her hips. She threw her head back when he drank from her breast as they tenderly made love.

Jacob drank his fill and then looked up at his mother. "You have guided me through... ugh... changes. You have... given all of yourself... to me. I know how much... you sacrificed... to get us here."

"You are... ooohhhhhhh... so sweet, Jacob." Was his penis emphasizing his points by hitting her buttons? It was playing her like a familiar and much-loved fiddle.

"I love you... Mom. And I will do... anything I can... to make you proud." He reached behind her, grabbed her round ass cheeks, and pulled her down, impaling her completely.

"I... love... you. I know... oooohhhhhh... sweetie... something is..." Mary looked down to see that her son and the sofa were wetter than she expected. Indeed, the sofa was drenched. "I think... my water just broke." With some reluctance, she pulled herself off him and rolled next to him on the couch.

"Mom?" Jacob stared at her gaping pussy with wide eyes.

"The baby is coming." Mary tried to collect her thoughts. "Errand? Call Humility and prepare a delivery room." She looked at the mess on the sofa. "Also call Mason and Isaac. Tell them to clean my quarters."

"Yes," the computer answered.

"What should I do?" Jacob dressed quickly.

"Help me up and get me to the delivery room." Mary smiled at the gentle strength of her son as he helped her to her feet. She reached up with her left hand and grasped her necklace. Her new ring touched the old platinum cross. Two symbols that would become fast friends soon enough. "You're going to be a father. It's happening, sweetie."

"I'm going to be a father." Jacob put his arm around her shoulders. Together, they moved toward the door.

12