Mothership Wilderness Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand clearly, Mrs. Estes." He sighed as her cold hands pressed into the warm flesh of his cock. "I am very grateful for your service." He let her get to work pumping him. The lies some people told themselves. This woman would have fallen into his lap without his mother's milk working its magic. She was pent-up by her religion, her husband, and Tigov 19. She was a sexual reaction just waiting for the right catalyst. "You're a natural... at relieving... the pain." Jacob reached down and caressed her raven hair. He could tell from her quick glance into his eyes that this was some sort of line she didn't want crossed, but she was too polite to say anything. If she only knew all the lines they would cross together.

"It certainly is calming down." She found it remarkable how much more tranquil his thing had become with her hands on it. "Do you have adequate medical facilities on your ship?" She felt his hand cup the back of her head. She didn't want to upset the apple cart, so she continued on as if he wasn't steadily pulling her toward his penis. "If you don't have medical facilities, a few stellarcoin will grant you access to ours," she prattled on nervously. "My brother-in-law has a connection in... uuuuuppppphhhhhhh." She let him put it in her mouth. She was about to pull off him, when the head of his penis began to dance with her tongue in the most sensual, pleasing way. How could something so horrid be so playful? She opened wider and allowed the intrusion. The saltiness of his prefluid made her head buzz. Thoughts of her ecstasy from the day before filled her mind. "GGggpppphhhhhhhhh." She was going to experience her second real orgasm soon. She couldn't remember her vagina ever feeling wetter.

"Yeah... keep doing that... with your tongue." Jacob admired the way her face contorted with the effort. She wasn't going to bob her head on him or anything. She would need to learn how to do that. But her tongue and her facial expression were going to be enough. A few more minutes and he roared out his climax. His voice echoed back to him from the mountains circling the cabin. He held her head, keeping her mouth on him, but she didn't swallow. His cum leaked past her lips. He finally released her. As always, she made the most idiotic sounds while jerking on the cold deck. He picked her up as best he could, and half-carried, half-dragged her into the cabin. He undressed her while she was still under the spell of his cum. He lay on a great bearskin rug by the roaring indoor fireplace and pulled her on top of him. She had wonderfully perky tits and wide hips. A woman like her would have been wasted on her husband. "Do your thing," he said to his dick. It writhed in the air searching for her opening.

"What?" Gail blinked her eyes and the interior of the cabin came into focus. She was on top of the teenager and he was leering at her. His horrible penis probed her vagina. She reached under her and held it to prevent entry. She should never have come back to the holopark. Sometimes doing a good deed could backfire. "We can't... my marriage is sanctified by the dark matter. My husband will be looking for me. I can't..." The penis was so slippery with his sperm and her saliva that her fingers lost their purchase on it. It wriggled under her. Her legs shook. Her mind told her body to move, but she did not leave her squatting position above him.

"You're going to be a sweet wife for me, Mrs. Estes. You'll help me spread His sacred word of fecundity, won't you?" Jacob's smile widened at the sloppy sounds of his cockhead running the length of her sopping pussy lips.

"I know only the one true word of Sagittarius Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." The penis slipped inside her. Her trembling legs weakened further, and she slipped down on its great length. "Too... big... it will... destroy... meeeeeeeeee."

"You're only halfway." Jacob laughed. "And it'll fit fine. It always does." He took hold of her hips and helped guide her descent.

"Ohhhhhh... my," she squeaked as it hit some spot previously undiscovered inside her. Why did it have to feel so good? "Deep... ugh... really... deep." She looked down at her trim belly in horrified fascination as the monstrous thing bulged from inside her. "It knows... it knows..." Her hips rocked hesitantly at first, but they slowly increased speed. Her eyes pulled away from her bulging belly to Jacob's victorious face. Perhaps he was not as helpless as he had led her to believe. "You're going to... make me... eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii." Gail's hips bucked wildly with her climax.

~~

When Tabitha had quickly risen to follow Gail and Jacob, she apologized to her husband for cutting their break short. He smiled. Ezra understood how committed she was to her profession. He wished her luck, and she sneaked out of the mess hall. She hugged the walls as she followed. She wondered if the computer would notice her unauthorized trip through the ship. But it raised no alarm and did not challenge her. Following the Mormon wife and the Fourth Wave teenager was easy enough. They didn't look behind them once. Regardless, she tried to keep herself behind corners as much as possible. After a long walk, they entered the holopark. Was Gail Estes bartering for time in there? Tabitha wondered what the Mormon woman would wish to see.

When she arrived, the door to the holopark was closed. Tabitha thought on it for several minutes. How could she spy on what was going on in there? This was a puzzle begging to be solved. She could question Gail afterward. Would that be enough? Tabitha didn't think so. She shook her head to clear it. Tabitha was still buzzing from that delicious milk. Maybe she could override the panel to open the door just a crack. She reached out and worked with the holopark access panel.

The door hissed open. Tabitha was sure she hadn't opened it, but she was now staring into a warmly-lit mountain cabin. Her hand went to her mouth when she spotted Gail and Jacob. They were on a great bearskin rug, both naked, and Gail was riding the youth. This was so out of character for a Mormon that Tabitha's mind had a hard time registering the scene. Then the smell hit her. It was a ripe, fruity scent that clouded her other senses. She stood transfixed in the doorway and watched the couple mate. Gail seemed to be at the height of pleasure. She wasn't bouncing on him, it was more like the rapid undulation of waves.

The smell was overpowering. Tabitha's nipples hardened, and her vagina dampened. She couldn't see Jacob's penis, but she guessed he had a very fine one from Gail's animalistic sounds. It had been so long since Tabitha and Ezra had lost themselves in sensual pleasures. She could understand why Gail would step out on her marriage for something so exquisite. Tabitha's mind was a jumble as she stared. Her left hand crept toward her left breast.

"You are not supposed to be here, Inspector General," Mary whispered just behind the meddling woman. She pulled Tabitha out of the doorway and closed the door. "What did you see?"

"Nothing." Tabitha stepped back from the ship's matriarch, her brows knitted in confusion. "I'm so sorry. I must have taken a wrong turn." Before Mary could respond, Tabitha turned and ran down the corridor. Fear, curiosity, and desire each made a place in her frayed mind as she ran for the exit.

Mary watched her go. "More complications," she said to herself. Mary waited until the inspector was gone, then opened the door, stepped inside, and closed it behind her. She watched the woman who would be the newest member of their church. She had good childbearing hips. Mary approved. Neither Jacob nor Gail noticed Mary as she undressed. It wasn't until she was standing above them that their pleasure-saturated brains registered her presence.

"Mom?" Jacob smiled up at her.

"Oh... no!" In a fit, Gail tried to dislodge Jacob. But she made it only as far as the head of his thing, before spearing herself again with a great cry of rapture.

"Welcome to the fold, sweetie," Mary cooed. "We are spreading His word through His seed. The epistle of fecundity. You are now part of our mission."

"Nooooooo... dark matter... plasma disk..." Gail's hips wouldn't stop moving. "... Sagittarius A... oooohhhhhhh."

Mary leaned forward so that her breasts dangled in the woman's face. "Drink from the fount and accept Him." She smiled when Gail's lips found her nipple and she drank.

"You're... ugh... the best... Mom." Jacob was getting close. He reached up and kneaded his mom's ass while his future wife rode him hard.

"And don't you forget it, sweetie." Despite some setbacks, Mary thought Tigov 19 would be quite good for His mission.

12