Mothership Wilderness Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... um... wanted to talk to Jacob." Gail knew it was a lame thing to say. She watched in fascination. This was the first time she had seen someone else have sex. It looked wild to her. Jacob's monster was so thick and long. Where did it all go? And the bliss on Pricilla's face was riveting.

"He's busy," Penny said. "Try again another time. You've gotten him all to yourself plenty. Don't be greedy."

"Can I... can I...?" Gail tried to think of what she wanted. It was so very hard to think. "Can I... at least watch?"

Penny shook her head.

"Sure... Mrs. Estes." Jacob continued to hammer away at his sister. He reached down and rubbed her clit, sending her latest orgasm into overdrive. He could barely be heard over her cries of joy. "Have a... uh... uh... seat."

Before Penny could argue further, Gail hurried to a chair and sat down. She pulled up her dress, pushed her panties to the side, and worked her clit.

Penny turned her attention back to her boyfriend. She supposed she could ignore Gail.

After Jacob had dropped his load in his sister's butt, he rolled onto his back, catching his breath.

"Can I have another turn?" Penny crawled toward him.

"Yes, but let's give... Gail a turn... first. It's not fair... that she's the only one without cum inside her." Jacob beckoned to Gail.

"Oh, thank you!" Gail jumped from her seat and quickly removed her dress. She made sure to keep it far away from the bed. She needed to have less "hydraulic fluid" accidents on the ship or James might eventually become suspicious. She removed her panties and jumped onto the bed. "How do you want it, Jacob, grindy or bouncy?"

Jacob laughed. "Bouncy. I want to see your married pussy gripping my dick."

"Okay." The talk about her married p-word made her a little uncomfortable, but she still sank down on him with a long sigh. "My vagina is married to you... ugh... now... oooohhhhhh... anyway." She planted her feet on the mattress, squatting on him, and found a nice tempo with long strokes.

"That's right." Jacob nodded, and gently smacked one of her boobs. "You're a good wife, Gail."

"We're good wives, too. Right, Penny?" Pricilla had regained her composure. She sat up and leaned her heavy breasts so they hung just above Jacob's face. "Have a drink while she rides you."

Jacob didn't need to be asked twice. He opened his mouth and sucked milk from her nipple.

"You too, Penny." Pricilla nodded to the redhead. "Come drink. We're all one family here."

"Yeah, okay." Penny leaned over and took Pricilla's other nipple into her mouth. She drank and drank, listening to Gail's mewling as she impaled herself on Jacob's cock.

~~

The ship was a maze, and Tabitha was quite lost. She figured if she walked long enough, she'd find a landmark and reorient herself. And there it was. She had somehow circled back to that would-be interrogation room. Well, that landmark was no help. That's where she'd started from. She moved on down the corridor and stopped.

Footsteps were heading her way. Tabitha quickly slipped into a dark, empty room and waited. After a few moments, Gail walked by. She had a strange waddling gait, and her hair was wild. There was the most satisfied smile on the Mormon woman's face. Tabitha could guess what had happened. She hadn't quarreled with Jacob after all. She had found him alone and made up with him in the most intimate way possible. Gail passed on down the corridor.

Waiting to make sure she was gone, Tabitha stood still. She heard another set of footsteps. She bided her time in the darkness. Sure enough, along came Jacob Winthrop, looking happy with himself. This was an opportunity she couldn't pass up. She could catch him off guard and maybe bully him into spilling some information on the ship or its crew.

"Greetings, Mr. Winthrop." Tabitha stepped out of the darkness and relished the surprise on his face. "Can we talk for a minute?"

"You're not supposed to be wandering the ship unattended." Jacob turned toward her and studied the woman in her smart uniform.

"Thank heavens I am no longer unattended." She moved toward him, shepherding him toward her makeshift interrogation room. "Can we talk?"

Jacob rubbed his chin. He was inclined to say no, but her nipples were so hard that he could make them out through her uniform. Either she was very excited to see him, very cold, or she had a condition. He wanted to find out which it was. "Sure, we can talk in my quarters."

"It'll only be a minute, how about in here?" Tabitha deftly guided him into the lab.

"Okay, what's this about?" Jacob stood just inside the door.

"Oh, I think you will find this very interesting." Tabitha spoke so softly that she knew he could barely hear her. Sure enough, he followed her across the lab to close the distance between them.

"What did you say?" Jacob wondered at this woman's odd behavior. Had the milk made her loopy?

"It has to do with the Sagittarius Mormons and their silly plasma disk," she said in a whisper. She maneuvered him to the correct side of the room, circled back toward the panel, and hit the hacked button to activate the barrier. He was trapped. She had him just where she wanted him. "Are you carrying any contraband on this ship, Mr. Winthrop?"

"What? What are you talking about?" Jacob walked right into an invisible wall. "Ow. What the heck?" He rubbed his forehead.

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions, and I expect you to answer them. I will not let you go until you do." She sat on a table very near the barrier and gave him a smug smile.

"You're crazy. I'm going to tell my mother about --"

"Oh? You're going to go running to Mommy?" Tabitha shook her head. "Not until you answer my questions. Back to the first one. Are you carrying any contraband?"

"Errand? Remove this shield." Jacob looked around the room. He could see nothing useful. He reached out and tested the invisible barrier. It spanned the room.

"I disabled communications with your computer from this room." Tabitha shrugged, like he was being unreasonable. "To tell you the truth, I don't think your computer is much for security. It hardly monitors this ship." Even as she said it, she thought back to the emergency airlock door that had blocked her way earlier. Either it was a curious malfunction, or someone had known where she was.

Jacob stood and stared at her with his hands on his hips. She'd somehow gotten the best of him. "Okay, what do you want to know?"

12