Mothership Wilderness Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love... the Messiah's... penis... and I want... to share it... eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Gail's mind exploded, completely fractured by ecstasy.

~~

"I will get you out of here." Marsden leaned close to the barrier that separated him from his wife.

"Please, don't do anything rash." Dr. Cole frowned at her bygone husband.

"That's enough." Pricilla ushered the robot into the brig. "It's time for you to leave, Mr. Cole. The robot will show you out." Watching the blood drain from Marsden's face as he took in the sight of the towering robot was certainly worth defying her mother. Pricilla smiled.

Marsden got up without another word and left with the robot.

"Well... well... well." Pricilla looked in at Dr. Cole. "That didn't sound good."

"Yes." Dr. Cole's shoulders slumped. "I think he plans to rescue me."

"Has he been drinking the milk?"

"I'm stuck in here. You would know better than me." Dr. Cole was used to being locked in cells, but that didn't take the edge off at all. She hated confinement. "But I don't think so."

"I don't think so either." Pricilla rubbed her belly and thought. "We're going to have to do something about this."

"Don't hurt him." Dr. Cole couldn't keep the pleading out of her voice. She was powerless on so many levels.

"Ours is a loving and benevolent God, Dr. Cole." Pricilla flashed her a sly smile. "We would never hurt anyone that we didn't have to."

~~

Tabitha pulled her uniform on. Her body buzzed from all the orgasms she'd given herself. The more she thought about it, the more she wondered if maybe Jacob Winthrop was actually the Messiah. With one taste of his stuff, her mind had been opened to a whole new way of seeing the galaxy. She shook her head, and buttoned her jacket.

As she brushed her hair, she shivered at the memory of the way his penis had played with her. While applying her makeup, she replayed the image of that first fateful spray that had erupted from him. Perhaps she should finally tell Ezra. He would make sure she didn't do anything stupid. But it was getting harder and harder to imagine working against Jacob's interests.

It had been days, and she hadn't imposed the quarantine. She hadn't stormed the ship with reinforcements. She had done nothing but daydream, masturbate, and sleepwalk through the rest of her life. She was a proud investigator. Battle-hardened. She finished getting ready and looked at herself in the mirror. She scowled. The woman in the mirror looked tough, not easily bowed. She would figure this out.

"I'll tell Ezra everything. I'll do it right now." She walked toward the comm, but found herself suddenly back in her bedroom with the toy again. "Just one more time," she lied to herself. She pulled up her skirt, sat down, and moved her panties to the side. Her eyes closed and fantasies took over. "Ooooohhhhhhhh... Messiah... you're soooooo... deeeeeeeep."

~~

The mess hall was rowdy as Gail scanned for Jacob. It seemed to be getting more and more popular with the Tigov 19 locals. She spotted him coming through the crowd, heading her way. A huge grin spread across her face. She couldn't help it.

"There you are, Mrs. Estes." Jacob stopped at the table. There were eight Mormons staring at him, with their food and milk before them. "I trust everyone is enjoying themselves?" They all nodded at him. There was not one mention of Sagittarius A. That made him laugh for some reason. "I'm glad you're all so happy."

"Shall we?" Gail stood up, eager to keep her appointment with Jacob.

"One second." Jacob bent down to a knee to get on the same eye level as Zinnia. "I was thinking you might want to join us today, Mrs. Hollings." He held out his hand to her.

"Oh, I think I'll stay here with my husband, Dale." She put a hand on Dale's thigh.

"Yes, we can't have wives running around without their husbands." Dale raised his chin.

"You and I agree on that. But not in the way you mean." Jacob's lips pressed into a thin line. "It's time you let your wife have a small amount of freedom. Don't you think?"

Dale nodded, but said nothing.

"I really can't go," Zinnia insisted. She stared at the hand Jacob still offered her.

James, seeing all this, felt he must say something. But he didn't know whether he was in favor of his sister-in-law's going or against it. Instead, he gulped his milk. His shoulders relaxed.

"Mrs. Estes? Would you like to offer your opinion?" Jacob looked over to Gail and raised his eyebrows.

"Um... well... Zinnia..." Gail could see her husband staring at her. Heck, the whole table was staring at her. And so were other people in the mess hall. She could hear her pulse thudding rapidly. "Um... if you come... you'll get to see things in the holopark that are so extraordinary and so amazing... that they will change you forever."

"Really?" Zinnia still wasn't sure. She hesitated.

"Yes, I wish we could take everyone here, but there just isn't room." Gail smiled brightly. She took a deep breath. Her pulse slowed. "You will feel things promised to us by the plasma disc. You'll love it."

"Okay. I'll give it a try." Zinnia took Jacob's hand and rose from her chair. "Will it take long?"

"We'll have you back to Mr. Hollings in no time." Jacob squeezed her hand and led her out of the mess, Gail following close behind.

"Goodbye, dear." Zinnia waved to her husband as they left. "I'll tell you all about it."

Dale waved to her and watched her disappear into the crowd. He felt a certain tension building in his chest.

"Don't worry about it." James clapped him on the back. "Gail goes off like that all the time. It's fine. Have some milk."

Taking his friend's advice, Dale emptied his glass. James was right, it was going to be fine. One of the servers refilled the glass almost instantly, and he drank more. Everything was going to be fine.

12