Mothership Wilderness Pt. 28

Story Info
Dr. Cole complicates their stay at the station.
4.5k words
4.69
20.4k
28

Part 28 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,195 Followers

If you prefer to wait, I'll post about a chapter a month here. All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Would have been nice to have a warrant, but I flattered the portmaster into talking. I now know more about the Errand's refueling process than just about anyone on Tigov 19." Pam stood up straight by her boss's desk. The inspector general looked tired and maybe a little dazed. "Well... do you want to hear what I found out?"

"Yes, Deputy Habenal." Tabitha blinked her eyes and tried to focus. She had been daydreaming about Jacob Winthrop again. It was an insidious habit she couldn't seem to break.

"They paid for the full load. So, they must have an extra source of income. Off-the-books trading, if you ask me." Pam leaned against the cubicle wall and watched Tabitha closely. "I thought you might jump up and say 'Eureka' or something like that."

"Eureka." Tabitha thrust a finger in the air in a half-hearted exclamation. "So, a day and a half until they're fueled, give or take?"

"Yes. And while I know that isn't enough for a warrant, I request permission to board the ship and investigate as much as I can without rousing too much..." Pam's words faded away when she saw the alarmed expression on Tabitha's face. "What is it, Inspector General?"

"I don't want you boarding that ship under any circumstances. Is that clear?" Tabitha rubbed her sleeves and shivered. "I'll go. I'll question Jacob Winthrop about the refueling. We'll see what they're hiding."

Pam's eyes narrowed. "Why him, specifically? He's a teenager. Mary Winthrop seems to be in charge." Her boss had been acting so strange lately.

"Oh... I... um..." Tabitha stood up and collected her things, avoiding her deputy's eyes. "I have a hunch. I'll take care of this. I'll let you know what I find." As she hustled about the office, she couldn't help seeing that writhing, rippling, oozing penis in her mind's eye. The organ of the Messiah.

"Goodbye, Inspector General." Pam rubbed the back of her neck and shrugged.

Tabitha waved a hand at Pam and walked out the door. She pulled up a screen floating in front of her and checked on the location of Gail Estes. She found that she and her husband were on board the Errand. She cursed her own cowardice that she had left Gail to the devices of the Winthrops. It was her job to protect the people of Tigov 19, and the young Mormon wife was clearly in danger. Was danger really the word for it? Tabitha thought of the ecstasy she had seen written on Gail's face when she'd caught her riding Jacob in the holopark. Tabitha's vagina gushed. She was so confused.

Making a swift turn, she changed course for her apartment. Her husband was still at work. She would be able to masturbate undisturbed there. After she'd gotten the pent-up energy out of her system, she would head to the Errand. Any thoughts of saving Gail were on hold.

~~

When Tabitha arrived in the mess hall, she was herself a mess. Her wrinkled uniform bunched in places, her hair stuck out of her braid, and her eyes darted all about the room. This was the first time she'd been on board since her... interrogation of Jacob. She spotted a table of Mormons and walked up to them. Gail was not among them. She spotted the woman's husband. "Where is your wife, James? I need to speak with her right away. She's in..." Tabitha almost said "danger" but thought better of it. "She's in the ship somewhere, right?"

"Good afternoon, Inspector." James's speech was slow and drawn out. He was almost slurring his words. "Gail and Zinnia went off like they do." He gestured his hands vaguely. "They're with their friend, Mr. Winthrop. You wouldn't believe how much Gail talks about him at home. Jacob this, and Jacob that. You'd think he was the new plasma disk."

Dale laughed. "Zinnia too. Everything's been about Jacob Winthrop the last few days. He said this wise thing. He showed me that amazing scene in the holopark." Dale shook his head and chuckled.

"Wait... Gail is with her sister and Jacob right now?" Tabitha was more than flustered. She felt hot, queasy, and excited. She prayed her stiff nipples weren't showing through her uniform. That had never been a problem before the Errand, but recently she was constantly worried about it.

"Yes, they always go on their visits together now. It's safer that way," Dale explained slowly.

Tabitha bit her lip. She wanted to scream at them. What fools! How could they not see what had happened to their wives? What was happening to those poor women that very minute? "Oh, dear." Tabitha leaned forward and braced herself on the table. She couldn't get the image of Gail's ecstasy out of her mind. How could they all be acting so normal when those women were going through God knows what?

"Are you okay, Inspector General?" Maureen Henderson moved up next to Tabitha with her massive belly and a look of concern on her face.

"I demand to speak to Jacob Winthrop at once." Tabitha put on her best scowl and turned to the intrepid adventurer. What were the Hendersons doing on that ship? And where was John Henderson?

"I'm afraid he's busy." Maureen made eye contact with Penny. Her daughter put down her tray and moved closer.

"Take me to him," Tabitha said through clenched teeth.

"I can't." Maureen gave her an apologetic smile.

"I must speak with Mary then." Tabitha wouldn't let this go. She didn't know what she was doing, but she needed something to happen. A dam inside her was bursting.

"She's in the brig escorting Marsden Cole on his visit with his wife." Maureen could see the woman was cracking, but she didn't know why. They had to be very careful here. The refueling would take a while yet and they couldn't afford to get on the wrong side of the law. "Perhaps if you come back tomorrow --"

"Now." Tabitha stomped her foot. Several people turned their heads to regard her. "I need answers now. Where is Jacob's father? Can you take me to him? Where is your husband? Are there no other men awake on this ship? I saw a room with bunks once... there were men there... were there not men? I mean... I deduced that men slept... like my husband sleeps... I could tell." She sounded like a crazy person, even to herself.

"Calm down, Inspector." Maureen nodded to Penny and they quickly escorted the raving Tabitha toward the exit. "Sorry for the disturbance folks. Too much milk. We're cutting her off." That got some laughs. People went back to their food and conversations.

"What's wrong with her, Mom?" Penny followed Maureen out into the corridor. A moment later, Judy and Pricilla joined them. That left only Heather to serve back in the mess.

"I don't know, Penny." Maureen frowned. She cocked her head at Tabitha. "What can we do for you, Inspector? We want to cooperate as much as possible."

"I demand to see Jacob. I demand it." Tabitha's body stiffened.

"Check out her headlights," Judy whispered to Pricilla.

"What was that?" Tabitha glared at them.

"Nothing." Judy shrugged sheepishly and held her huge belly.

"I must speak with Jacob now. It's urgent." Tabitha looked around at the group. She recognized their patronizing expressions as the sort usually reserved for people in her custody. "Now... dammit."

Maureen's face relaxed. She recognized the look of longing in the woman's face. They weren't in any danger. How had Jacob not told them that he'd claimed a new wife? "I understand, Mrs. Kensington. Would you mind waiting for him for a few minutes?" Maureen escorted Tabitha down the hall to empty quarters that would serve their purposes well.

"I... can only wait... a short time." Tabitha breathed like she'd sprinted down the corridor.

"It won't be long." Maureen opened the door and showed Tabitha in. "Please make yourself comfortable." There was a sofa, two armchairs, a bed, and a delightful view out the window of the spacecraft in the next slip.

A sudden thought hit Tabitha. "Don't lock the door. It is illegal to --"

"Don't worry." Maureen's smile broadened. "It's me, Maureen Henderson. Would I ever imprison an inspector general? You can leave at any time."

"Thank you." Tabitha went to a chair, sat down, and bounced her leg.

Maureen closed the door. "Well, that gave me quite a shock."

"Mom!" Penny pointed at Maureen's crotch. "I think the shock broke your water."

All eyes went to the front of Maureen's uniform.

"Oh my. Let's get you to the delivery room." Pricilla came up on one side of Maureen and offered her arm for support.

"Yes, I think that's best." For a long time, Maureen had thought she would have no more children. She had been so sure of it. And yet, here she was.

"This is so exciting, Mom." Penny came up on the other side.

"It's happening!" Judy was too big to offer physical support, so she followed them offering encouragement.

~~

"Yeah, Lil. I love the way... ugh... you ride me. You're such... a little bundle... of energy." Jacob smiled up at Humility. They were humping in Humility's bed. He supposed it used to be Mason's, but not anymore.

"I might be... uh... uh... uh... short. But I'm not so... little... anymore." Humility cupped her heavy boobs to prevent them from flopping on her chest. "You've changed... me... with this second... adult... puberty..." She had been heavily researching the second puberty and its effect on the women aboard the Errand for a time. She'd had narrowed the cause down to Jacob, but she couldn't remember the science behind it now. The problem lost its urgency. She no longer spent her time trying to understand the divine.

Naked, Gail sat with her legs spread on a nearby chair, her vagina leaking sperm. The fingers in her sacred space made a squishing noise as she pumped herself. Mouth hanging open, she stared at the mating couple. Jacob's powers never ceased to amaze her.

Still wearing her everyday dress, Zinnia stood next to her sister also watching the lascivious display. She bit her lower lip so hard it would leave a mark. She could see Humility's round ass rippling and shaking. The wide penis stretching her was also on display. She could see its lower half pulsing and moving about as it sought out secrets deep inside that Fourth Wave vagina. Jacob's testicles had been so blue before Gail had emptied them. Now they looked pink. His balls looked almost normal but for their size and the fact they were pulsing in cadence with his penis.

"Did you ever ride... Mason... like this?" Jacob took hold of her wide hips and slammed Humility on his dick.

"Nooooooooooo... he... never... oooohhhhhhhhhhh." Humility let Jacob take control of her. Whether she was above or below, he always seemed to take matters into his own hands during sex.

"Who's Mason?" Zinnia whispered to her sister.

"Jacob's brother." Gail looked up at her sister's shocked expression. Strange that anything could still surprise Zinnia.

"Oh... right." Zinnia remembered hearing about him. He had tried to throw Jacob out an airlock. "Oh... my. And Lil is his... wife."

"Not anymore." Gail went back to watching Jacob pulverize Humility from below.

"What... ugh... do you think of all other men... but me?" Jacob was about ready to blow. He was balancing on the edge of release, pushing himself higher by the confessions he drew out of Humility.

"Ooooohhhhhhh... gosh... worthless... uh... uh... uh... they're all... worthless." Humility was ready for the bliss of his semen.

"You're my bitch... now... Lil." Jacob let himself fall over the edge of his climax.

Humility still chafed at someone calling her the b-word, but if the Messiah wanted to use it, she would give him what he wanted. "Yesssssssss."

"I'm your bitch, too," Gail called out helpfully.

Zinnia raised her hand to be included as well.

"Cumming... Lil." Jacob erupted, jerking up into the short, round woman.

"Oh... gosh..." Zinnia watched those heavy balls contract like they were pumping gallons of stuff up into Humility. She knew he made an unnatural amount, but maybe not gallons. She listened to Humility squeal and whine like she was some sort of mentally impaired sloth. When he was done, Jacob tossed her off him onto the bed without ceremony. Zinnia could see the frothy mess on that massive penis made from her own sister's cream, among others. Jacob's eyes refocused on Zinnia.

"Are you... ready?" Jacob's smile was slow and languid. His cock stood tall, twisting slightly.

Zinnia shook her head. "Could you... maybe clean it off first?" She could still hear Humility making those humiliating sounds next to Jacob.

"Really?" Jacob laughed. "You want it... clean. You... come here... and clean it... with your tongue." He watched her slowly stand, staring at the task before her. She looked like he'd asked her to fly to Sagittarius A and make small talk with the singularity.

"It's okay." Gail paused her work on her vagina so that her sister might take her more seriously. She tried for a reassuring smile. "You'll grow to like it. I promise. And when he's inside you... well, you know how it is... it's all worth it. Just listen to Humility. It's quite literally heaven. Take off your clothes and go to him."

"What about Dale? I worry that he won't want me anymore. Or maybe... I'll stop desiring him." She eyed Jacob nervously, not knowing how he would react to the mention of her husband.

"Dale who?" Gail giggled. "You won't even remember your husband in a few minutes."

"Okay." Zinnia nodded. Her sister was right. She began removing her dress.

"No, keep your cute, little Mormon dress on." Jacob had his hands behind his head, watching the sisters closely.

"Oh... um... I can't get it stained." Zinnia's gaze fell to the messy penis she was about to clean.

"Please, Jacob. Let her take it off." Gail didn't want Dale getting suspicious. "We don't want any trouble on the station."

"Fine." Jacob shrugged. "Take it off and get over here. But if you're going to be naked, you'll have to ask me for what you want."

"Oh... um..." Zinnia hurriedly removed her clothes before Jacob could change his mind. She was about to hand them to her sister, but then remembered she had been splattered with Jacob's stuff. She tossed them onto an unoccupied chair. "Well... Jacob... I want your penis." She walked toward the bed, covering her small breasts with her arm. She climbed between his legs and stuck out her tongue. She hesitated near that giant penis, unsure if she could go through with her task. But the thing suddenly swung her way and the head of it smacked against her tongue. The combined cum of two ladies and Jacob was salty and pungent, but not bad. Zinnia licked it. Then licked again with more confidence. Her little tongue traced the veins zigzagging from top to bottom. When she was satisfied with her work, she bent lower and cleaned the cum that had dribbled onto his balls.

"Whose dick do you want?" Jacob hated to break her concentration, but she seemed mostly finished with her work.

"Yours?" Zinnia sat up and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Whose?" Jacob persisted.

"The Messiah's penis... may the New Apostles forgive me." Zinnia squatted on top of him and let the penis open her. "I do want it... I want it so... badly... ooooohhhhhhhhhh." Jacob's marvelous thing slid all the way inside her, immediately finding her weak spots. Her hips took off on their own like a runaway horse. "Ohhhhhhhh... gosh. It's... good. The Messiah's... penis... is... ugh... ugh... goooood."

"That's a good bitch." Jacob slapped her small boob. "Your bygone husband would... ah... ah... be so proud if... he could see you... riding me right now. What's his name... Dale?

"Yeeesssssssss." Electricity shot through Zinnia's nerves.

"Tell Dale... that you're my bitch... and that you... ugh... hope he's proud of you." Jacob laughed at the look of confusion, vexation, and lust on her face.

"What?" Zinnia thought she must have not heard him correctly.

"Say it now... or we... stop." Jacob smacked her other boob.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh... ugh... ugh... okay..." She rode him harder. "Dale... dear... ooohhhhhhhh... I'm the Messiah's... bitch... now... I... ugh... ugh... hope you're... proud of meeeeeeeeee." Her orgasm seized her, and she convulsed on top of Jacob. She rode him hard for a good long while.

Having recovered from taking Jacob's seed, Humility climbed off the wildly bouncing bed and leaned her arm against Gail's chair. "Aren't they beautiful, Gail?"

"Yessssss." Gail was fingering herself with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She came. When she recovered, she looked up to see Humility's massive breasts dangling next to her. "Sometimes... I can't believe... this is real."

"I know the feeling. But look at you." Humility reached down and gently shook the woman's boob. It wobbled on her chest. "These are real. And so are your hips. You've filled out so much over the last few weeks."

Gail should have been embarrassed, but the warmth of pride joined her postorgasmic buzz. And then something else... her stomach turned. "I have. I know... it's magical... and... and... excuse me." While her sister rode Jacob on the bed, Gail stood and sprinted to the bathroom. She found the toilet and retched.

"The Lord's blessings are plentiful." Humility followed her to the bathroom door and watched the poor woman throw up. "Our family is expanding. Praise the bounty He lavishes upon us." Behind her, Jacob growled and Zinnia screamed. Soon, Humility could hear Zinnia's gurgled whimpers. Jacob had seeded her. There were more babies on the way.

A little while later, as the four of them were dressing, the computer spoke up. "Excuse me, Member Winthrop. You are wanted in Delivery Room 3C. Maureen Henderson has started labor."

"Wow, okay." Jacob gave Humility a thumbs up. "Come on, Lil. It's showtime." He turned to Gail and Zinnia. "You two can find your way back to your bygone husbands on your own, right?"

"Yes, Jacob," the sisters said together.

"Great. See you later." He turned and dashed out of the room with Humility right behind him.

~~

Mary got the news while still watching over the brig. She didn't have time to escort Marsden off the ship. She wanted to be there for her friend, Maureen. She frowned and thought about it. Maybe she shouldn't have been so quick to dismiss the robot's help.

"I have to step out for a little while, Mr. Cole. I'll give you some extra time with Dr. Cole." Mary put her hands on her hips, trying to look imposing when Marsden turned to look at her. "I'll lock the door behind me. Treat this ship with respect, or I'll send the Hendersons' robot after you. Understood?"

"Of course." Marsden waved a dismissive hand at the woman.

Mary hesitated a second more and then rushed out of the brig, making sure Errand locked Marsden in. She jogged off toward the delivery room.

~~

What was taking so long? Tabitha paced the bedroom where she waited. Was Jacob really claiming both Mormon women at that very moment? Tabitha would have some very stern questions for him. She had been there hours already. And she hadn't even tested the door. Maureen had said it was unlocked but... could she be trusted? Tabitha berated herself for her stupidity. They had imprisoned her. She was stuck on the ship. Would she ever see her sweet Ezra again?

When she approached the door, she made the universal open motion. Tabitha sighed with relief when it slid back and showed the corridor beyond. She peeked her head out. Freedom. She could explore the ship. Maybe uncover more secrets... or... she could wait for Jacob. The young man was coming to her, but only if she was there to receive him. The nineteen-year-old Messiah wanted to see her. She stepped back into the quarters and the door closed behind her. She sat in a chair to patiently wait.

~~

"She's beautiful." Jacob sat on the side of the delivery bed, looking down at his newest daughter. "Can I hold her?"

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,195 Followers
12