Mothership Wilderness Pt. 29

Story Info
Tabitha must confront the Errand. Dr. Cole is free.
4.7k words
4.63
17.1k
27

Part 29 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Why ... am I doing this?" Tabitha fell to her knees in front of Jacob. She stretched trembling fingers toward the pulsing organ.

"Because it's the best cock you've ever seen." Jacob laced his fingers behind his head and smiled.

"No, it's not." Tabitha sucked in her breath when her hand came in contact with his hot flesh. "It's horrid. They've done something terrible to you, Mr. Winthrop." She squeezed his penis experimentally. A thrill went through her. "Drugs. It must be some sort of targeted drug. It makes women ... go crazy." Even knowing this was not enough to pull herself out of Jacob's gravity. The cock writhed playfully in her grasp. It seemed to be trying to make her pump it.

"We don't do drugs, Inspector. We believe in purity. That's one of the reasons we fled the heathens on Earth." Jacob enjoyed how tentative and careful she was being with her hands. But he would need her to step up her game at some point. "Why don't you put your other hand on it?"

Without thinking, Tabitha complied. He was oozing so much clear fluid from his head that it dripped down onto her hands, coating her ring. "Are you ...?" Memories of his orgasm from her botched interrogation came flooding back to her. He had sprayed a geyser onto her. What was flowing from him now was nothing compared to that. This was just his precum. "What did they ... do to you?" Her face inched closer and closer to the penis. It calmed in her hands, like it didn't want to spook her. "You poor thing." She realized she was steadily pumping him. When had she started doing that?

"Are you going to put this in your report, Mrs. Kensington?" Jacob recognized the crazed look in her eyes. He was going to hump her before she left the ship. He was quite confident he'd have a new wife within a few days. Maybe a week, tops. And with the inspector general in their fold, he could leave the ship. The women of Tigov 19 would be ripe for the harvest.

"No ... report ..." Tabitha stuck out her tongue and licked the clear goo off his penis. Electric sparks shot through her nerves. She shivered. "If I do this ... can I count on your discretion?" She looked up into his grinning face. It was clear to her that he'd understood her meaning. She was offering a blowjob in exchange for his silence on the matter.

"My wives have a right to know." Jacob shrugged.

"Your wives?" Tabitha didn't understand. Did he mean the Mormon wives he had bedded? She continued pumping him with her hands.

"Sure. The Messiah must have wives. I'm spreading His word through seed."

"Are there women I haven't yet met?" Tabitha tried to concentrate.

"You've met them all." Jacob put his hand on top of her head. "But I'm getting bored. Let's see how you suck."

"I ... um ..." Tabitha had never been spoken to that way. And certainly not since she had become the inspector general. Everyone had treated her with dignity and respect. At least when she wasn't arresting them. But she allowed this nineteen-year-old to maneuver her mouth onto his wide, oozing cockhead. Her body shook with more shivers as she tasted his precum. She gave Ezra oral on special occasions, but she knew this would be different. The size was one thing, for sure. But more than that, Jacob's penis responded to her tongue, playing with her. Oral sex was now a two-person dance, rather than a simple pleasuring of her man. She returned the cock's kiss and bobbed her head a little when Jacob encouraged her with his hand.

"If only the people of Tigov 19 could see their inspector general now." Jacob sighed. She looked so pretty with her face contorted around his dick. "You look like a squirrel in a winter panic."

"Mmppppphhhhhhh." She thought back to the last time she'd had this penis in her mouth. She had been coming down from the most amazing pleasure. With a taste of Jacob's cum she had experienced perfect rapture. She wanted the teenager to shut up and orgasm so she could find that magical bliss again. She bobbed her head faster and pumped harder with her hands on the bottom of his shaft.

"Have you ever seen a squirrel, Mrs. Kensington?" It thrilled Jacob when she looked up at him. They made eye contact. Her eyes bulged with a wonderful desperate quality. "I suppose you've probably always lived on this station. They are ... ugh ... the most ridiculous hoarders. Always desperate for nuts. Just like you. Desperate ... for nut."

Tabitha reached up, pushed his hand off her head, and popped her mouth off his penis. "If you want me to keep going, shut up." Without waiting for a response, she took his penis back past her lips. "Mmmmppppphhhhhhhh," she said for emphasis.

"Yes, ma'am." Jacob liked her. She was so different from his other wives. How wonderful that God had put her on his path. He let her blow him in silence for a good long while. Her slurps, moans, and occasional gags were the only sound in the room. Eventually, he was ready. "I'm ... going to cum ... Mrs. Kensington."

"Mmmppphhhhhhhh." Tabitha squeezed his cock tighter with her fingers. Just as his grunting neared its crescendo, her communicator chimed in her pocket. She ignored it, praying that it wasn't Ezra. He would be wondering why she wasn't home. A surge of guilt hit her. This was the last time she would put herself in such a position. She was faithful. It wasn't her fault. She was sure it was some sort of drug that ... "Mmmmpppppppphhhhhhh." Tabitha's body went rigid and her mind went blank when the first splash of hot, salty stuff hit the back of her mouth. It was even better than she remembered. Her mind surrendered to pure ecstasy.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh." Jacob watched her suck down a couple gulps and then pitch sideways, his cock popping out of her mouth. Stiff as a board, she hit the floor and made those familiar stupid gurgles and moans. He pumped his dick with his hands once she let go and continued spraying. A few more pumps and his cock finished erupting. His newest woman still lay delirious at his feet. "No time ... like the ... present," he panted.

From a faraway place, Tabitha felt herself being moved. She could hear the zipper of her uniform. She blinked. She was in her panties and bra, Jacob's giant cock swinging back and forth above her belly. "Wwwwwwwaaaiiit. Wwwwwwwwweee caaaaaaaan't do tthhisssssssss." He was going to put it inside her, and in her present state, she was going to let him.

"Quiet down ... Mrs. Kensington. It's even better when it's inside. You'll see that we're all one with Him." Jacob pulled down her panties but was surprised when she firmly pulled them back up. Women weren't supposed to do that. "Just as Christ ... shields the church ... I will shield you ... from the tempest's gale." He was still breathing hard from his orgasm. He kneeled between her legs and waited for her to allow him access to her pussy. Her comm went off again.

"Ezra!" Tabitha wriggled on the floor toward her stained uniform and pulled the communicator out of her pocket. She caught Jacob's eye. He was watching her with an amused expression, like she was some sort of lost puppy. Anger welled up in her. Tabitha Kensington was not any kind of puppy. She looked at the chiming comm. It wasn't Ezra. It was Pam. She put her finger to her lips. When Jacob shrugged and nodded to show her he understood, she answered. "Yes, Pam. I'm here." What would Pam have thought if she knew that "here" meant lying on the floor in her underwear with cum dripping down her chin?

"You need to come in right away. We just pulled in a dead body from the slips." Pam sounded unusually high-strung.

"Okay, I'll be there in a couple hours. I have some things ... to do." Tabitha looked at Jacob's penis. It was still huge and pulsing. Maybe she could coax one more orgasm out of him with her mouth. That would be the last one. Then she could return to work.

"You need to come in now. It's what we talked about. Marsden Cole is dead." Pam waited. "Tabitha ... are you there? Link the vid. I want to talk face-to-face."

"No ... no vid ... right now." Tabitha stood and shrugged into her uniform. There was sperm on it. She picked up Jacob's clothes and wiped her uniform off with them. "I'll be there in a few minutes." She wiped her face.

"And what are your orders?" Pam said.

Jacob looked at her questioningly. He could only hear Tabitha's side of the conversation.

"Shut down the refueling. Lock down the Errand. I'm on board right now. I'll personally see that all the civilians are off the ship," she said in a rush, disconnecting before Pam could hear Jacob's protests.

"What the heck are you talking about?" Jacob stood, too. His face was red with anger. "What are you doing?"

"My job." Tabitha regarded him. He looked almost comical with his furrowed brow, skinny body, and giant waving penis. Maybe the spell was broken. She prayed that it was. "And not a word to anyone of what happened here. If you speak of it, I'll deny everything and the Errand's situation will get a whole lot worse." She finished cleaning off her uniform, satisfied that it was passable. Finding her boots, she pulled them on without tying them.

"We didn't do anything. You can't possibly shut us off from the station." Jacob took a step toward her, saw the look on her face, and stepped back.

"Marsden Cole's corpse has been found floating outside one of your airlocks. I'm going to usher all Tigov citizens off this ship, and then we're going to have an investigation. I don't know what's going on. But I'm going to figure it out. And you, Jacob Winthrop, are at the center of it." Tabitha walked toward the exit, her eyes never leaving the naked teenager. When she was out in the corridor, she broke into a jog. She was pretty sure she knew the way to the mess. It wasn't far. And from there, she could easily shepherd people off the Errand. She prayed that Gail and Zinnia were already in the mess or off the ship. She did not want to go looking for them.

~~

Jacob and his wives gathered around a long table. Jacob sat at one end, Mary at the other. The women were all talking over each other. Exasperation and worry filled the room. Only Mary sat calmly, her face expressionless and quiet.

"If we can just get few more hours of fuel, we can leave. She can't stop us," Pricilla said.

"But that's impossible. We can't take the fuel by force." Humility frowned, trying not to imagine violence. "We have to keep the babies hidden. We should cooperate as much as possible."

"We can't leave." Jacob glared from the head of the table. The women fell silent. "Both Gail and Zinnia are in the station. And the inspector general and I were hitting it off before this happened." He glanced toward Dr. Cole, who kept her eyes on the table. "Not to mention, there are more women to meet in the station. If we are going to spread His message, we can't sit on our hands."

"There are plenty more wives for you in the Errand's cryo, Jacob." Heather spoke in a hushed murmur.

Silence filled the room.

"Speaking of cryo. I think I've solved a big problem for us." Judy stood, holding her round belly. "We still have decades until we reach New Canaan. And it doesn't seem like we'll be staying here." She eyed Jacob, who sat and watched her keenly. "I can adapt your cryo pods so that every mother can sleep with her baby. To be exact, one pod could hold an adult and two babies with my modifications. As you all know, the cryo on our ship is different than yours. If I take ours apart, I can modify the Errand's pods to support everyone."

"We're not going back in cryo." Jacob folded his arms over his chest. "Life is to be lived ... now. I want access to the station."

"Well, then." Pricilla stood and gave her brother a dark look. "Why don't you patch things up with your girlfriend the inspector? Get her to restart the fueling and open our doors. All problems solved."

"Maybe I will." Jacob curled his lip at Pricilla.

"We will be patient for now." Mary stood and held a hand out in saintly fashion toward the table. "We will comply with whatever demands law enforcement makes of us, so long as it doesn't undermine our mission." She smiled at Jacob. "Now, we all have things to do. Go forth and be productive."

Dr. Cole stood and left quickly, quietly sobbing. The rest of the room slowly followed her out.

~~

"Oh, Jacob. I'm so sorry." When she saw her husband at the door to her quarters, Dr. Cole rushed into his arms. She let him wipe the tears off her cheeks. "I've put us all in danger."

"No, you did the right thing." Jacob kissed her tenderly. "That man wanted to take you away from me and from God. I would have spaced him, too."

"Oh, Jacob." She kissed him deeply. Marsden was gone. And here she was with her new husband. As they made out, their clothes came off. She knew she would do it all over again. Even if it was Marsden, she would allow nothing to come between her and Jacob. As she spread her legs for her teenage husband, she thanked God for placing her in that position. They fucked with a raw intensity and satisfaction that she had found with only one man. When he seeded her, she let her mind float into blissful oblivion.

Afterward, Jacob got dressed and watched Dr. Cole. Her tears had dried, and she had a half-smile on her face. "You know, whatever led you to this moment was His will." He zipped up his uniform. "Your destiny is with me. With the Errand. That means whatever happens to put you here is good. And whatever tries to take you away is bad."

"I was just thinking something similar." Dr. Cole might have put it more eloquently than her husband, but he was right. "It is my destiny to be with you, Jacob. Everything else is just noise." It hurt a little to realize her bygone husband was only noise. But it was true. Dr. Cole was exactly where she needed to be, looking up from her bed at the man she loved, leaking his sperm, and carrying his child.

~~

"I'm turning off the cameras. This conversation is not being recorded or viewed by anyone else." Tabitha forced a smile and looked at the two sisters. "Your husbands will never know ... as long as you cooperate and tell me everything." To Tabitha's trained eye, Gail looked steadfast, while Zinnia looked like she was about to crack. It was time to drop it on them. "I know you have both had an affair with Jacob Winthrop." She was only sure about Gail, actually. But when Zinnia burst into tears, she was more confident in her declaration. "Now tell me, what kind of drugs did he use on you? Did he lure you with promises of more?" Tabitha licked her lips, remembering the salty ecstasy from only the day before.

"It's ... true ..." Zinnia sobbed. "I have ... made a mockery of my ... husband ... and Sagittarius A. I ... I ..." The rest was unintelligible.

Tabitha handed a tissue to Zinnia and turned to her sister. "What about you, Mrs. Estes? Have you made a mockery, too?"

"I have." Gail nodded. She wasn't sure what exactly to tell this woman. But since she seemed to know it all already, the safest bet was to lay bare the truth. "But only because my husband and that silly black hole are worth mocking. There is no substance to them. And I'm not being flip. I was fed lies my whole life and now the truth has arrived aboard the Errand."

"What truth did they feed you?" Tabitha stepped over and patted Zinnia's shoulder, trying to quiet her. The sobbing was distracting.

Gail smirked. "I could see the whole universe through the eye of a needle. Nothing is more beautiful." She thought the inspector looked a little unsure of herself. That was odd, given everything she knew of the woman. "When can I board the Errand again? I want to ... imbibe in the mess."

"I am the only one who will be boarding the Errand now. All other ingress and egress have ended." Tabitha bent down and looked Zinnia in the eyes. "How did he administer the drug? Was it an injection? Pills? Do you have any of the pills in your --"

"You're jealous." Gail spoke over the inspector. How odd that she had the courage to talk that way to a woman with such power on the station. But Gail had been brave enough to try all sorts of new things recently. This was another gift from Jacob. "I see what you're doing. You've tasted him and now you want him all to yourself."

"I ... don't know what you're talking about." Tabitha stiffened.

"I can see it in your eyes, Mrs. Kensington." Gail pulled her sister closer to her, away from Tabitha.

Tabitha took a step back like she'd been slapped. "Call me Inspector Kensington." Could the woman really tell?

"He won't let you be greedy, Mrs. Kensington." Gail steepled her hands in prayer. "Just as the church serves our Lord and opens up to Him, I open to my new husband. Just as our Lord leads the church, and protects her in the tempest's gale, he will shield me from harm."

"Tell me about the drugs." Tabitha watched in horror.

Zinnia leaned her head on her sister's shoulder and muttered the words with her. "Just as the church serves our Lord and opens up to Him, I open to my new husband. Just as our Lord leads the church, and protects her in the tempest's gale, he will shield me from harm." Whatever the conflict inside her, her sister's strength lent itself to her. Together the sisters repeated the same words over and over, drowning out the inspector's questions.

Tabitha gave up trying to speak over them and tried to wait them out. But they continued droning on about the tempest and the shield and opening up to him. Eventually, she thought of something that might shut them up. "What about your husbands? Mr. Cole was tossed out of an airlock. Do you want the same thing to happen to them?"

Gail stopped her chanting and quieted her older sister. "Our bygone husbands will attend to him and be welcomed on New Canaan." Gail smiled triumphantly.

"Is that what you want for Dale?" Tabitha turned to Zinnia. She could see the doubt playing on the Mormon's face. "You want him to attend? I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound good. Tell me about the drugs. Is there an antidote?"

Led by Gail, the Mormons picked up their chant again and refused to answer any more questions. Frustrated, Tabitha left them in the room and instructed her deputy to hold them until she got back.

~~

The search of Marsden Cole's apartment was every bit as depressing as Tabitha had expected. There was food on the floor, dirty clothes on the furniture, and pictures of his wife everywhere. He hadn't left much to hint at what he had planned for the Errand. But when Tabitha pried open a locked drawer, she found a design for a master key. Someone had gone through the trouble of printing the design on actual paper. She sat in the empty, smelly apartment and pored over it.

They had recovered a little blue box from Marsden Cole's pocket. He had found a way to perform an emergency override on the Errand's doors. And if that was the case, why hadn't the idiot let himself out of the airlock before it opened on the wrong side? Tabitha shook her head. The rest of her search didn't turn up anything useful. But she would make a point of retrieving the blue box from evidence.

~~

"I don't understand why you can't bring in an armed team to search the ship. Why the pretense?" Ezra spun his coffee mug slowly in a circle on the table. "Why not bring them all off the ship and interview them on the station?"

"I can't do that." Tabitha had worked hard to apply her makeup just right. Her hair was perfect. Her uniform was crisp and smelled like flowers. "I don't want to have a standoff with those people. There are thousands of colonists still in cryo on that ship. We can't endanger so many lives."

"Jesus, Tab. They already killed a man." Ezra's pale face was crimped with worry. "At least bring Pam with you."

"I can't. I have to solve this one on my own." She shook her head. "I'll be fine. I just need to get to the bottom of this."

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers
12