Motherslut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom sucked and swallowed every drop of my hot cum and seemed to love everything about it. I had not cum since the last time mom sucked my cock a week ago and considering all the teasing and taunting I had done, I knew that the load I was pumping into my mother's mouth was a big one. Mom swallowed every drop and seemed to be trying to suck out even more. Finally realizing that I had given her all the cum I could during this orgasm, and not chancing waking me up by giving me another orgasm, Mom placed a loving kiss on my cock head and then backed off the bed.

I heard a contented sigh and moan, as Mom looked down at my still-hard cock. She then walked around the bed and planted a tender kiss on my lips, whispering "Love you, baby. I also love sucking your big thick cock."

Honestly, I should get an academy award for laying still while hearing my mother tell me how much she enjoys sucking my cock. Mom then quietly walked out of my room. I followed her footsteps all the way to her room, then heard the click of her door shutting. I then rolled over and grabbed my phone. I checked the video and the audio, smiling to myself that everything had been recorded. I could even clearly tell that Mom had been masturbating as she sucked my cock. Knowing that step two of my plan had turned out so well, I smiled as I shut off my phone. I felt my cock jump as I thought about step three.

The next morning I woke normally and began my naked laps in the pool. Finishing, I dried off and made my way to my bathroom to shower. I hadn't seen my mom yet but knew she would be up soon. As I had come to do, I left my bathroom door open to allow Mom to watch me in the shower if she wanted to. I always got incredibly horny and hard thinking of mom watching me in the shower, wondering if she was playing with herself. Finishing the shower I dried off again and made my way back to my bedroom to dress.

After I was dressed and ready, I sat on my bed and waited for my mother to exit her bedroom. I watched videos on my phone until I heard her door open. Mom then stuck her head in my room saying good morning and asking if I was hungry. I gave an uncomfortable negative reply and then stated that I needed to show her something important. I indicated that she should sit beside me on my bed and continued to look uncomfortable with something. She hesitated but then sat down. I gave her a weak and somewhat ashamed smile as she sat down and looked at me worryingly. She was wearing tight yoga pants again and I could see her ass cheeks stretching her pants out quite nicely. I wondered how her bubble butt would feel in my hand or with my face pressed between them. These images made my already hard cock twitch in excitement.

She leaned into me, silently offering me encouragement and support. Absentmindedly, I planted a kiss on her cheek, as was my usual way of greeting. I then brought up my phone for her to see. I absently mentioned that I had slept "very hard" last night and enjoyed feeling the tremor run through my mother's body. With this, I switched to my saved videos and pressed play. Mom tilted her head, not understanding what she was seeing at first. Then her whole body stiffened and I knew that she recognized the view of my naked body lying on my bed. I then pointed to the screen and said, "Now watch this next part. I think you will recognize it."

Mom was sitting very still next to me. She was staring mouth agape at the screen. What could she say? We both continued to watch the video of her sucking my cock, masturbating, and swallowing my cum until it was over. We both clearly heard her words of goodnight and the declaration of loving her son's cock. I let the phone go blank and then set it to the side. I placed another kiss on my mother's cheek as I said, "I was wondering why I slept so soundly last Friday. I just didn't expect anything like this."

I continued speaking in an uncomfortable and shocked voice, to better sell the idea that I was the victim of her perverted sexual deviancy. Mom remained silent. Her eyes were wide and her breathing had picked up. I knew that she would work herself up to hyperventilating if she didn't calm down. I then spoke up again and still sounding shocked and appalled asked, "Were you masturbating as you sucked my cock? Did you make yourself cum with your son's cock in your mouth? Did you moan in pleasure when I came in your mouth and you swallowed my cum, Mommy?"

Mom finally seemed to hear my questions. She let her head drop and shut her eyes as she whispered out an answer to all my questions, "Yes."

I dropped my head in shame and humiliated realization, as I continued "Is this the same thing you did last Friday?"

Mom again whispered, "Yes."

I sighed heavily as I said, "This is serious, Mom. If this ever got out...if anyone ever found out that you had been molesting me in my sleep, I don't know what would happen."

Mom nodded her head as she sobbed out, "I know."

I continued to speak softly as I reluctantly said, "You're my mother and I love you. I would never let anything happen to you."

Mom sobbed out, "I love you too, honey."

*Now, I need to explain a few things here. When I read my mother's erotic incest stories, she was always forced into incest by her domineering son. This theme continued throughout all of her stories. If she wasn't blackmailed into commuting incest with her son, then she was just submissive to her master son. In her stories, she also loved to be degraded and taunted with her own wanton desires. Every time that her character was "forced" to do something or had something done to her against her will, you could tell by reading the storyline that she secretly got off on the degradation. I knew that this was at least a little truth to her actual personality. She had always preferred to go with the flow and not be in charge. I knew that if I left any sexual rendezvous up to her, it wouldn't happen. But I also knew that she deeply fantasized about being dominated by me and submitting to me completely. So now I knew that if I seemed to force her into incest she would go along with it and silently love it, despite her being the one who actually initiated the incest when she sucked my cock. Back to the story.*

I sighed again dramatically, as I asked "How do you think we should handle this, Mom?"

Mom took a deep breath and shook her head, saying "I don't know, baby. I don't know what to do."

I nodded again as I suggested, "I obviously don't think anyone else should know or find out about this. I don't think either of us wants to deal with the fallout if it became known that you have been molesting your own son in his sleep. Do you?"

Mom shook her head as she again looked at the floor in shame, answering quietly "No."

My talk of her guilt and the shame she felt, was making her completely oblivious to my hard cock silhouetted in my tight pants. I finally drove the point home. I turned her head to face me, as I placed a gentle kiss to her lips. Mom shut her eyes and breathed out quietly as she enjoyed the contact. I then spoke up saying in a serious tone, "I think I can help with your needs and desires, if you want, Mom."

Mom easily agreed, even if she didn't understand what I meant. I then pulled her around to face me better, forcing her to slide off the bed and kneel between my legs. With the seriousness of the conversation and the delicate situation she found herself in, she never even noticed that her head was at the same level as my rock-hard cock that was severely tenting my pants. Her hands rested on my thighs as she looked up at me, imploringly. I gently stroked her face as I looked down at my mother, knowing that I had her right where we both wanted her to be.

I looked down at her and made my voice sound sad, "I know this will change our relationship, but I think we should carry on as naturally as possible given the circumstances."

I pointed to my bed and my phone indicating what I was referring to as if my mother didn't know. Mom, for her part, looked sad but understanding about what I was saying. She knew that after her discretions, our relationship was forever changed. I continued to slowly stroke her cheeks, as she nodded her head silently. Looking down at the floor like I was incredibly sad, I shook my head saying "I'm not sure if this will even work, but I'm willing to give it a try if you are."

Mom immediately nodded her head and readily agreed, though she still had no idea what she was agreeing to. She tried to smile reassuringly, and with tears in her eyes saying "I'll make sure it works, baby. I will. Just tell me what you need me to do, tell me what you want me to do. Whatever it is, I'll do it. I can't lose you, baby."

I nodded silently, as I continued to caress her cheeks. I finally said, "I'm not entirely sure how we should do this or how this will affect our relationship, but I think we can figure this out as we go along. We can make this work somehow."

Mom looked up at me first agreeing to what I was saying, anything to keep her son. She was quiet and couldn't seem to form any words. Knowing that I should lead her into this, I continued "I know that you love me and that you wouldn't intentionally do anything to hurt me, at least I hope that's true. But after last night and last Friday, I just don't know what to do. I just am having a hard time understanding why my own mother would want to suck my hard cock, swallow my hot cum, and masturbate until she orgasmed while she did that."

As I said this I had begun stroking my mother's lips with my thumb. Mom continued to stare up at me in a confused way slightly shocked now that she began to understand exactly what I was saying. She slowly nodded, as she asked "What do you want me to do, baby?"

Hearing her say these words, identical to the words of submission in so many of her stories, I smiled as I saw the look in her eyes. The same look that she had so vividly described in her stories. I could see her tells: dilated pupils, rock-hard nipples, and the squeezing of her thighs. She was ready to submit completely, even if she didn't fully understand our new situation yet.

I continued to smile sadly down at my motherslut as I said, "I want you to do exactly what you did to me last night and last Friday. I want to see what you did to me when I was passed out and unaware that I was being molested by my mother."

Mom gasped quietly and her eyes went wide as she contemplated my instructions. I watched her glance down at my obvious rock-hard cock as it tented my pants. She licked her lips as she gazed longingly at my crotch before looking back up at me with wide and fearful eyes and asked, "You want me to suck your cock, baby?"

I nodded silently as I gauged her reaction. Seeing her bite her lower as she dropped her eyes to my crotch again, I added, "You should probably strip me naked, like I was last night and last week, so we can accurately replicate the scenes. Don't you agree, Mom?"

To my delight, she nodded slowly as she brought her shaking hands to my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head. She then unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, before pulling them off me completely. I sat in front of my mother completely naked and sporting a rock-hard cock. Mom licked her lips as she saw the drop of precum leak from my cock head.

She began to lower her head, but I stopped her saying, "Is this how you came to me last night, Mom?"

She dipped her head, looking down at herself before pulling her own shirt over her head to reveal her perfect DD breasts. She then stood up and drug her yoga pants down her legs, before stepping out of them. She stood before me in just her thong. I could see the wet spot in her panties and knew that she wanted this as much as I did. I still pretended to be uncertain but determined to understand her actions as I then leaned back onto my bed and laid down, just like I had been both nights when she snuck back in. She then crawled between my legs and lowered her head to lick from my balls, up to my shaft, and across my piss slit. I finally got to watch her lick her lips as she once again savored the taste of her son's precum. She then lowered her head and took my hard cock into her mouth.

I gently stroked her hair as she sucked and stroked my hard. I moaned out loud as I enjoyed the incestuous blowjob that I was receiving. Mom's eyes were closed as she let herself enjoy her son's very hard cock in her mouth. I continued to watch as she began to pick up speed and suction on my cock. I then added, "Rub your clit and play with your pussy, Mom. I know you were doing that last night and probably last Friday. I want to see exactly what you did."

I swear I saw her eyes roll back, as she lowered her hand to play with herself, knowing that I had told her to play with herself until she orgasmed. I knew that neither of us would last long. That was ok. We had as much time as we wanted. Mom was really bobbing her head up and down as she sucked my hard cock and I could plainly see that she was furiously rubbing her wet pussy. I lay there as I enjoyed her show of submission and her amazing blowjob skills.

I watched as her own orgasm shook her body and enjoyed her muffled cry of pleasure. She looked up at me through lidded eyes and began to really work my hard cock. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy licking my cock head. Who was I to deny her that, especially since it felt so good? I felt my balls draw up as my hard cock seemed to swell, and my back arched off the bed, as I moaned in pleasure. Mom then was rewarded by a heavy blast of her son's cum shooting into her mouth. She moaned as she felt each shot of my cum shoot into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure again as she swallowed it all.

Satisfied that she had once again sucked all my cum out from this orgasm, Mom smiled as she let my cock head fall from her mouth, with an audible "pop." I looked down at her and decided that she had done a job well enough to earn herself a reward. Wanting to stay in the character of a reluctant son trying to come to grips with his own mother's perversions, I said in a breathless tone, "That was amazing, Mom. Come here. Let me help you with your needs."

With this, I pulled her to me and up my body. She crawled up my naked body, unsure of what I had planned, but knowing that she would obey my wishes. I pushed her up and had her continue to crawl up my body until she was straddling my face. I then hooked my fingers under her thong and slowly pulled them down her legs and tossed them to the floor. I could clearly see the pussy juices collecting on her shaved pussy lips. Looking up at her with a mixture of anger, humiliation, and disgust on my face as she looked down at me with need in her eyes. I said, "I'm going to make you cum now Mom. Your son is going to lick your sweet pussy until you orgasm. You can be as loud or quiet as you want, but I want you to tell me when you cum. I want my mother to tell her son when he has made her cum. Will you do that, Mom?"

Mom was so far gone with lust and need that she would agree to anything. She nodded her head, as she looked down at my face right below her needy pussy. She breathed out, "I will. I promise, baby."

I kept eye contact with her as I raised my head to plant a gentle kiss on her very wet pussy lips. Drawing my head back, I continued to keep eye contact with my very horny mother as I licked my lips clean of her juices. Gazing up at her, I asked innocently "Is all this pussy juice for me, Mom? Have you gotten so wet and horny over your own son?"

Mom gasped at my question and bit her lip embarrassed at her own desires. She knew that she was very wrong to want her own son in such a way. How could a mother be so wanton and despicable as to desperately lust after her own son? Knowing that she needed to answer, she finally nodded her head as she whispered out, "Yes."

Loving the effect I was having on her, I continued to taunt and tease her. I raised my head again and ran my tongue right between her wet pussy lips all the way to her hard and needy clit. Mom rewarded me by clamping her thighs around my head, throwing her head back, and crying out in sheer wanton incestuous pleasure. She screamed out, "Baby, I'm cumming!"

I smiled unseen by her as I watched little tremors roll through my mother's body. Her luscious breasts shook and her nipples looked hard as diamonds. I ended my taunts by saying, "I'm going to make you cum a lot more than once, Mom."

I then raised my head again and plunged my tongue directly into my mother's wet pussy. Mom cried out again and her thighs clamped around my head, as she immediately succumbed to an orgasm of epic proportions. She had never orgasmed so fast in her life. I was rewarded by a flood of her pussy juices flowing over my tongue, down my throat, and covering my face. She barely was able to moan out, "I'm cumming again, baby."

I didn't stop of course. I knew that these first orgasms had to be powerful in order to fully cement our new relationship and fully ensure my mother's full and unwavering lust for me. My tongue was exploring and tasting as far as I could make it go inside her pussy. She was a wreck above me. She couldn't think of anything else but the immense pleasure she was receiving from her own son. She knew that she would be willing to do whatever was asked or ordered of her, anything to satisfy and be satisfied by her own son. This realization sent her quickly into another orgasm.

I smiled into my mother's pussy as I heard her labored breathing. She was desperately trying to keep herself upright. She had been told to position herself like this and was fearful of what might happen if she suddenly collapsed. "What if he stopped?" She thought in horror. Mom finally brought herself back and was able to concentrate again. Every part of her body was tingling after three orgasms in such quick succession.

I reached up and gripped her thighs to keep her in place as I continued to lick deep into her wet pussy. I then pulled her down and repositioned my head, as I latched my lips around her swollen clit. Mom went rigid and cried out in pleasure as she felt me, her own son, begin to suck and lick her clit. She grabbed her breasts and rubbed them roughly as she enjoyed my attention to her sensitive nub. She then pinched both of her nipples, causing another orgasm to rip through her. This time she could only breathe out, "You're making me cum."

Moaning and groaning at the amount of pleasure she was receiving, I knew that she would soon be unable to stay in this position. But I wasn't ready to stop yet. I began to suck and lick her clit harder and harder, as my mother began to buck her hips to ride my face. She tried her best to think of all the ways she could show her appreciation to her talented son, but couldn't will her brain to form coherent thoughts. Her cries and moans became more desperate as she felt her fifth orgasm building. I knew that by the sounds of my mother, this would be a powerful orgasm.

I then grazed my teeth over her clit as I sucked it harder and licked all around the edges. This stimulation forced her over the edge. She cried out in sheer overwhelming pleasure, "Cumming!"

I smiled around my panting mother's clit, proud that she had been able to follow my instructions. I then placed a gentle kiss on her overly sensitive clit, before dipping my head and sucking her pussy lips clean of all her juices. Mom was beyond the ability to speak at this point. I then gently pulled her down to lay beside me, her body still trembling with tremors.

I allowed her to relax against my naked body, as I gently stroked her trembling form. She finally looked me in the eyes, through lidded eyes. I controlled my face into one of uncertainty and worry as I asked, "Is this what you need from me, Mom?"

Mom could only nod, as she continued to catch her breath. I then added tauntingly, "You orgasmed once as you sucked my hard cock then another four times as you sat on my face. You really are a dirty slut for me, aren't you?"