Moths to a Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, what do you mean?" she whispered.

"Well, there are also C-Raves + up there."

The three of them looked blankly and confused at each other. Whilst Abigail nodded thoughtfully "Oh, right. Well, let's keep away from the other ones enjoy these ones then?" Abigail said unconvincingly as she thought about it, "Could you ask them about it?" She suggested. "They could be the modified ones I was looking for?"

Olivia bit her bottom lip and shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, I guess so."

"This is serious girls..." Abigail said looking again the cigarette between her fingers, she hovered it over the ashtray before changing her mind and bringing it back to her lips, taking a short inhale before then stubbing it out.

"There is not a lot we can do about it?" Leanne chipped in. "I've only just started." She licked her lips and took a gulp of her drink.

Abigail looked at both girls and nodded.

"All of you come in for a swim!" Madison shouted as she spun away from them on the lilo in the pool at the top of her voice.

The girls looked at each other and nodded, both Olivia and Meredith stubbed their cigarettes out shuffled off the chairs and then the three of them headed to the pool.

***

Ricky looked over on at the pool, took a large bite out of the last sausage and licked his lips of mustard, all the girls were dancing, bouncing, and splashing each other, generally messing around in the pool.

He smiled and rubbed his chin winced, he watched as Sonia stagged around in the corner of the pool in the direction of a pack of cigarettes she had left safely away from the water, it was clear she was overly drunk, he was now worried that she had clearly cottoned on that he was doing something with Madison.

All the other girls were still giggling, bouncing, and splashing around to the music behind her. He patted his pocket and pulled out the pack of C-Rave +. He smiled as he watched the girls and nodded to himself.

It hadn't been the plan, there wasn't a real idea. He met Sonia one night as she was having a quiet drink with some girls after work, she caught his eye, and after some egging on from her friends, they had swapped numbers, the first date had gone well, she had wanted to see him again. The second time he had only teasingly offered her a cigarette, as he had to go outside, full well knowing that she would refuse. She did, but at the second date, she had followed him outside to continue the conversation and with nervous inquisition had actually asked him to try one.

He laughed at the thought, looking at her now elbows leaning against side of the pool as she focused on trying to flick the lighter to get her cigarette alight which with wet fingers was difficult. Especially as everyone else was still shrieking and splashing behind her. Ricky contemplated going to help her, but with the third attempt the cigarette was alight. She looked up at him and grinned tipsily and he smiled back as she fluttered her eyelids which instantly made his crotch move as then pulled the smoke through the cigarette deep into her lungs.

He had been discussing with Bryan and Harte their little money-making scheme where they import on hidden on the back of a lorry, cheap knock off cigarettes, repackage them and flog them on to their friends.

For a few hundred quid, he could get literally thousands of cigarettes. With the cash passed over he now acquired his own supply.

With him out of his dingy one bed flat and now living in the large bright and light house with the girls, life was better for him, closer to the club, Sonia would feed him and the bonus was that both of them walked around wearing very little for most of the day, which was sexy as, this was further improved when they had both learnt to smoke for him, and it seemed just loved to smoke. It hadn't taken long in the conversations with Sonia and Madison in the evenings to realise Madison had a load of university friends who all could easily smoke his supply of cheap cigarettes.

It also hadn't been his intention to sleep with Madison, she was the uglier sister. But there was problem. She was just walking around in skirts that just reached the lower corner of her buttocks flashing her underwear- if she was wearing any- at him as she moved around the house, he believed that she had teased him rotten.

Sonia had picked up extra shifts on Tuesday evenings, and as the club was shut, he had chosen to stay in the house rather than head out. He hadn't expected later that evening for a drunk Madison to throw herself at him on the sofa in a fit of passion.

As she was drunk, as almost a joke he had only asked if she wanted to try a cigarette. She had nodded like puppy and accepted and then coughed and spluttered, as expected, he only put his arm around her to support her, she had then leaned in and kissed him.

Just like her sister the sex was amazing.

He was living with two attractive smoking hot girls. He was looking across the garden at half a dozen practically undressed smoking hot girls. His life really couldn't be better. However, he soon discovered that Madison loved to tease him, dragging on a cigarette whilst flashing him body parts naughtily here and there around the house, just out of sight of her sister. It drove him mad.

Yes, Sonia smokes and clearly enjoys smoking, but Madison is like a rocket fuel has been lit. It surprised him how much she loves to flirt with him and devour the nicotine.

He looked across from Sonia who, with her hair slicked back from the pool water was again pulling hard on her cigarette as she leant against the pool edge and smiled to himself. As the sensible adult, he considered that he ought to be stopping them drinking quite so much. Ricky flipped open the pack as he got closer to the pool, he kneeled down and briefly glanced at Madison as stared on, before he kissed Sonia on her smoky lips and gently groped her naked breasts tweaking her nipples between his fingers, she giggled and moaned and then drunkenly slapped him away.

He stood up "So girls, who wants another cigarette?" He grinned as they all turned and stopped messing around, and like fish chasing food bounced and wiggled their way across the pool to the side all saying yes, please.

They lined up along the side of the pool, their elbows supporting them on the concrete side, as if it was a fashion parade, each shook their fingers to remove the excess water and then took a cigarette from the pack, and then Ricky went back down the line offering the flame from his lighter. Leanne at the end had her large breasts literally resting on the pool side practically spilling out of her costume, her huge cold nipples protruding through the black fabric like top hats, he couldn't help but have a lingering look down as he crouched with the lighter. They all excitedly inhaled on their cigarettes.

Abigail looked at Olivia and then looked at Ricky as he pushed the pack in his red swimming shorts pockets attempted to whisper, "These are the plus ones, aren't they?"

"Oh, fuck, are they?" She looked at her wet fingers and the burning cigarette, and then brought it to her lips and pulled the smoke into her lungs, she exhaled and ran her tongue around her lips. "They don't taste any different?"

***

As the evening drew on and the light faded, the girls had long got out of the pool, they were now dressed wrapped in blankets and were sitting by the fire pit, smoking, and drinking hot chocolates and coffees attempting to sober up a little before going home. Sonia was snuggled up in Ricky's arms whilst Madison chatted to her friends whilst keeping one occasional eye on Ricky. In between consuming their cigarettes, they were chewing on melted marshmallows that had been skewered and held above the hot coals. Abigail pulled the blanket over her shoulders and accepted the unsteady flame from Madisons lighter as squeezed next to Leanne as she pulled the smoke into her lungs.

Their burning red cherry tips of their cigarettes were dancing like fireflies in the darkness, around the hot burning pit, like the moths to a flame.

The End of B