Moulding my Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
My slaves apologize for their mistakes.
4.6k words
4.64
15.7k
10
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight change from previous versions, no bondage in this one. I thought the shift was necessary for the character development but don't worry, lots to come in future chapters.

Chapter 7

It had been about a week since I kicked Jennifer and Janet out of my house, and damn if it wasn't the longest week of my life. The day after, both of them had send me messages apologizing for what happened and begging to be forgiven. They pleaded for another chance and promised that they would make it right. I read the messages so they knew I had received them, but didn't reply. Not that I was angry or bitter, but that if a lesson is to be learned the punishment must have time to sink in. It got harder and harder to not reply to their messages as they got more and more desperate. Finally, late one evening the doorbell rang. I checked the bell camera and saw Jennifer standing there, head down, wearing her best clubbing outfit just as she had done when we started our relationship. I waited, watching to see what she would do. After several minutes she raised her hand to ring the bell again, then hesitated and moved to knock on the door. She stopped just short of knocking, trying to decide then she dropped her hand in resignation. She stood motionless for a few seconds, then I saw her hug herself tightly and shortly after her shoulders started to shake and the sounds of muted sobbing drifted in through the open window. My heart broke, this was going beyond a lesson and it was time to give her something to hold on to. I opened the door and her head snapped up, tears streaming down her cheeks and eyes red with sorrow.

"Master, I, I, please..." she stammered.

"No" I answered in a soft but firm tone, and she bowed her head in resignation. I reached forward and brushed her hair out of her face. "I am not ready yet, when I am I will let you know." And I turned and closed the door. I checked the camera and she stood there for a few more seconds, then raised her head with a look of hopeful resolve on her face and turned to leave striding purposefully down the walk. A few days later I sent her a text. "Friday, 8pm, both of you, don't make me regret this." A few seconds later I got a single heart emoji in reply.

Friday evening, I sat on my sofa sipping my whisky waiting for the doorbell to ring. Promptly at 8 they arrived and I opened the door ushering them in, returning to my seat to regard them with a critical eye. Jennifer had her hair styled tight to one side of her head, and pulled over her other shoulder to cascade of golden curls down her chest. Hair clips glistened in the light, matching the twinkling from her earrings and the heart shaped pendant I saw nestled at the base of her neck. Janet on the other hand had her hair styled in an elegant braided bun, showing off the sparkling choker clasped tight around her neck. Both of them were wearing knee length overcoats, despite the fact that it wasn't raining, and I saw dark stockings taper to matching black suede heels on their feet. They stood quietly at the position of submissive attention, waiting for me to acknowledge their presence in the room. I took another sip of my drink, passing my gaze from mother to daughter, marveling at how similar but different they looked. Jennifer was the poster child for a hot young actress or model and Janet had evolved from a desperate cougar to an elegant mature woman. I complimented myself on the results of my work as I lounged in my sofa.

"Sir, I.." Janet started to say before I cut her off.

"No" I snapped in a firm commanding voice, and she shuddered as my will swept over her.

"You came here of your own volition." I said in an accusatory tone. "I told you what Jennifer and I were to each other, and if you wanted to be part of that you had to obey one simple rule. Do what I tell you to do." I paused to take a breath "You agreed, and then not 30 minutes later broke that rule. Now here you are asking for another chance to disappoint me."

I turned to Jennifer, "And you." She flinched as if I had struck her. "You were my slave, and we had built something very special. It was your idea to include Janet in that. I was against it but I trusted your judgement." I leaned forward, elbows on my knees, eyes boring into Jennifer who held her gaze on the floor, quivering slightly. "You said that she was ready, that she understood. You were wrong."

I leaned back, letting the silence grow. Both of them remained still at the position they had adopted when they arrived. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly "Look at me." They raised their heads and I saw 2 sets of shining eyes, deep within dark lashes and eye shadow. Their ruby lips were parted in fearful anticipation and the flush on their cheeks was not just from their makeup. Damn, they looked incredible. "I have decided to give you another chance, show me why you deserve it."

Janet and Jennifer looked at each other, then back to me. They undid the belts of their overcoats and let them fall to the floor, revealing the gift concealed underneath. They had apparently gone shopping together, both of them wore matching black bone-stay corsets with pink lace accents around where their well-rounded tits sat on display. The corset had built in garters that were fastened to black thigh high stockings. When I say black, I am not talking sheer, but so dark that I could not see where the stocking ended and the 4" platform suede black stiletto started. They stood there, tits heaving as they breathed deeply to calm themselves, hands clasped in front of them with their matching red painted nails flickering in the firelight.

I sat motionless for a few moments, just taking in the view. "Jennifer, apparently Janet was not properly trained last time we were here. Why don't you show her the proper way to give your master a blowjob."

"Yes Master" Jennifer replied in a soft voice, then dropped to her hands and knees.

"Janet, when Master has summoned you to service him, you must crawl forward as sensuously as you can." She explained as she slowly moved across the carpet toward me. "You are not just a sex robot for Master to take pleasure in. Your appearance, actions, even your words must always show that you are his willing slave and proud to be so."

Jennifer had made her way to where I sat and composed herself on her knees between my legs. She leaned forward to kiss the noticeable bulge in my pants. "We are not cheap whores, trying to get a man off as quickly as possible so we can get back to our street corner." She continued as she slowly unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants. "We are beautiful, desirable women who Master has chosen for his own. It is our duty to ensure that he enjoys every second of the time that he gives to us." She slid my pants down my legs, removing them and pushing then to the side as she kissed and licked her way up from my ankles to the inside of my thigh. "Master does not treat us as menial servants or demand that we worship him. He respects us, and by our actions we show that we appreciate him for that." She kissed the tip of my cock, then slid her lips slowly down and up one side then the other. "If we want Master to spend time with us, then we must spend time with him. Slowly, sensually and lovingly is how we treat Master's cock." Then she took the head of my cock between her moist red lips and slowly slid it deep into her warm mouth.

I took a shuddering breath as her heat and wetness sheathed my cock in bliss. She felt me twitch and placing her hands on my thighs started to bob her head up and down, sliding her lips and tongue along the shaft of my stiff prick. I let her do this for a few minutes, getting a good rhythm up, then gently grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of me. She looked up at me with shining, grateful eyes and held her position.

"Good start slave, now it is time for Janet to demonstrate what she has just learned."

Jennifer moved off to the side, kneeling patiently as I looked to Janet and nodded. Janet slid down to her knees and slowly crawled across the floor, eyes locked on mine. If Jennifer moved like a cat approaching its favourite bowl of cream, Janet was like a black panther, stalking its prey. She reached where I sat and arranged herself between my legs, sliding her hands up my thighs until her nails caressed the inside of my crotch. She leaned her head forward and I felt her warm breath wash over the head of my cock. Like Jennifer she kissed the tip, but instead of licking the head she slid her pursed lips back and forth and up and down the shaft marking my cock with her lipstick. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and like Jennifer, slowly slid down the length of my rod. Unlike Jennifer, she gently let her teeth touch the sides of my shaft, adding a feeling of pressure to the warmth and moisture from her mouth. Where Jennifer was eager, Janet was mature, where Jennifer was innocent, Janet was experienced. Both were incredible.

Again, after a few minutes of letting Janet show me what she could do I stopped her, taking care not to mess up her carefully styled hair. "Not bad for your first time with me Slave, but I am it sure is not your first time." Janet smiled a knowing smile as she moved off to the opposite side from where Jennifer had watched patiently and with interest. "Jennifer, now you can show Janet how to properly ride me from this position."

Jennifer gave a grateful smile and slowly rose from her knees and straddled my legs. "When Master fucks us, he does so how he wishes. When he allows us to fuck him, again it must be slow and respectful." She slowly lowered herself down to my waiting cock, her strong calves and thighs bunching with the strain. I stopped her just as her pussy touched the tip of my cock, then slowly slid the tip up and down along the gap of her pussy lips. She moaned and bit her lip as the strain in her legs competed with the pleasure she was felling between them. I reached up and cupped her tit, rubbing my thumb over the nipple bringing it to full stiffness. She twitched her shoulders and took a deep breath, pushing her ample breast into my grasping hand.

"Our bodies are his, we have given them to him. Master is very generous with the pleasure he allows us while we satisfy him as good slaves should." She said in a firm but gasping voice as I pinched and groped her breast. After a few minutes of this I could see the strain was getting to her and I said; "Alright slave, you can fuck me now." She moaned with gratitude and slowly slid her pussy down on my waiting cock. When I was fully inside her I put my hands on her shoulders and held her in position. She responded by grinding her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against the base of my crotch. She rolled her head in ecstasy and her moans became deeper and louder as her body responded. I leaned back, putting my hands behind my head and she proceeded to slide her snatch up and down on my cock, slowly at first but increasing in speed as she got more turned on. Her eyes were half closed and her nails dug into my chest as she bounced on my cock. After a few minutes I pushed her down firmly onto my lap, driving my cock deeply into her pussy. She groaned in pleasure as I held her there. "Excellent lesson slave, now it is time for your student to try." She moaned in disappointment as I let her pull herself off of me. I reached between the cushions and pulled out the vibrator that we had used last time. "Don't be sad, you will use this until I need you again." She took it and resumed her place on the floor, sliding the vibrator along her pussy lubricating it with her own juices.

I looked over at Janet and gestured to my waiting cock. She rose to her feet with a grace that still surprised me and positioned herself straddling my legs, waiting for my permission to begin. I nodded and she slowly lowered herself down until like Jennifer she was barely touching my cock. I reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling her down hard, the juice left over from Jennifer allowing me to drive deep into her. She gasped in surprise as her pussy slammed into my hips. "I haven't forgiven you for what you did." I growled, holding her in place "You almost destroyed everything, so you need to work twice as hard to fix it. Now get started." I leaned back as Janet composed herself and started bobbing on my cock. She started slowly like Jennifer had told her, but each time she reached my lap she ground her hips in a slow circle. The feeling of my cock swirling inside her pussy was exquisite, and she clenched muscles that I did not know existed giving a massage at the same time. She slid her hands up the smooth front of her corset to cup her D cup breasts, rubbing them and bringing the nipples to hard points. Once her nipples were stiff, she leaned forward presenting them to me for inspection and to lick and bite as I wished. I heard a deep moan roll out of her throat as she ground her clit against the base of my stomach and she grasped the sofa on either side of my head to keep from collapsing on me. I glanced over at Jennifer, who was watching us with wide interested eyes as she groped her own tits and shoved the vibrator in and out of her pussy. The sounds and smells of sex pervaded the room as the three of us pleasured ourselves and each other.

After a few minutes of Janet's efforts, I could feel my orgasm starting to build. To delay the inevitable, I grabbed her hips, stopping her just as I had stopped Jennifer. "Very good slave," I said truthfully. "You have skill, if not patience but that can be learned. Now off, it is time for your next lesson." Janet slowly slid off of me, keeping her eyes locked on mine like as she resumed her position at my side.

"Jennifer, give your toy to Janet then assume the face down position there." I pointed to the center of the room. Jennifer stood and passing off the vibrator to Janet, took up position to where I had indicated.

"Master's favorite position is to take us from behind. We must ensure that our holes are available for him, but we must also have our chests and face on the floor." She assumed the position, knees spread, ass high, back arched with her tits pressed against the carpet and her face turned to the side. Her hair spread out over her back and shoulders, cascading like a golden carpet over her smooth pale skin and the black silk of her corset. She looked back at me with eagerness, wiggling her ass temptingly. She had her hands flat on the floor by her head, bracing herself against what she knew was coming.

I stood and moved over to her, hearing the soft moans from Janet as she slid the familiar vibrator in and out of her wet pussy. I knelt behind my slave, running my hand over her smooth firm ass. She sighed in pleasure as I maneuvered myself into place. "Master will decide when we are worthy of him, do not try to rush him by pushing or he will be forced to correct us." I gave Jennifer's ass a smack, not hard but sharp and she squealed then giggled "just like that."

"Decorum slave" I chided "You are a teacher now, everything you do is a lesson."

"Yes Master, I am sorry Master." She said, but I saw an impish gleam in her eyes that I hoped would never go away. To teach her a lesson myself I put the tip of my cock against her pussy then slid it in and out ever so slightly. Jennifer groaned in frustration, knowing that satisfaction was just a push away but that she was forbidden from doing it. I teased her like this for several minutes, her groans giving way to whimpers as she bit her lip in the adorable way she had. I relented and drove my cock deep into her, pushing her along the carpet as she squealed with surprise. She quickly braced herself and she rocked back and forth in synch with my thrusts. Already aroused, Jennifer's breath came in rapid gasps as I pounded my cock in and out of her pussy. She moaned and her hands clutched at the floor as her pussy twitched in the start of an orgasm. "Mas..Mast..Master decides when we have ear...earned our pleasure." She gasped, fighting the waves of ecstasy that were flowing through her. "We have, have given ourselves to, to, to him and he deci...decides when we are ready." She bit her lip in frustration, slapping the floor with one hand as she denied herself what she wanted so badly.

I pulled out and stopped, a gasp of surprise and frustration coming from the poor woman on the floor in front of me.

"These lessons are because you failed to give them the first time." I told her, smacking her on the ass. "We are only here because you did not take your position as senior slave seriously. Janet failed in her duties because you did not teach them to her properly." Jennifer nodded her head awkwardly as she was still in the face down, ass up position on the floor. "Back to your corner, you will keep yourself aroused with the vibrator but will not cum until I say so."

Jennifer awkwardly scrambled up, too turned on to even try to be elegant. She staggered over to Janet who passed her the vibrator and slid it quickly into her pussy as she groped her tit with the other hand. I snapped my fingers and Janet assumed the position in Jennifer's place. Again, where Jennifer's ass was small and firm, Janet's was well rounded and a bit more fleshed out, not fat, just mature. I moved behind her and looked down at her as she lay before me. "Are you ready, slave?" "Yes Sir." She responded, remaining motionless and waiting. I leaned back to examine her pussy and saw that it was dripping wet and swollen. She had definitely been keeping herself ready for me as I fucked her daughter. I positioned my cock and like with Jennifer, teased her for a little bit. Sliding it up and down between her clit and asshole as she moaned into the floor. "You will wait until I say you have earned your orgasm, no mistakes this time" I said as I felt her pussy twitch in response to the tip of my cock. I positioned myself properly and slowly slid into her. She let out a long soft moan as my cock filled her to the limit. I held it there, twitching it inside her then slowly pulled it back out until just the tip was left between her pussy lips. I repeated the long, slow thrusts, over and over as I felt her get closer and closer to her orgasm. She started clawing at the floor, and surprisingly bit her lip just like her daughter did. Her moans turned to whimpers as she forced herself to deny her body. I leaned over and said gently in her ear "Do you want to cum, slave?"

"Oh god, yes! Yes, yes please, please let me cum!" she groaned.

Again, I slid my self out and back in, "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, yes Mas...Sir. I will never disobey you again. Please Sir, may I cum on your cock!!"

I pushed myself full inside her, feeling her pussy muscles twitch around me and braced for what I knew was coming. "Yes Janet, you can cum now" and I slapped her ass hard. She exploded on my cock, her vaginal muscles squeezing and releasing hard, over and over. I couldn't hold it back anymore and blew my load deep inside, painting the inside of her body with my cum. Her orgasm continued, she scratched at the floor and moaned over and over as her body shuddered with violently released sensations. I simply knelt there and felt her from both inside and out. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she lay there, face down, ass up, panting like a spent horse. I pulled out of her and stood up. Hearing a moan behind me I turned and saw Jennifer who had been watching us, desperately maintaining her own arousal without bringing herself too close to the edge. Her eyes were bright with lust and her tits heaved with the strain she was putting herself under. I moved back to the sofa and plopped myself down, spent after a long session with two incredible women. Janet started to compose herself and turned to face me, kneeling in submission with some cum leaking out to stain her stockings. Her makeup was smeared and her hair had come loose, but she had never looked sexier. I looked over at Jennifer and said "Go over beside Janet, but keep the vibrator in you." Jennifer crawled over, nowhere near as graceful as she had been earlier in the evening, and took up a position beside her mother, eyes down and hands in her lap.

12