Mountain Hot Tub Surprise

Story Info
A couple on vacation enjoy the hot tub with a stranger.
4k words
4.43
20.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few years since my wife and I had the opportunity to go on a vacation, but thanks to her mother offering to keep the kids while we had some time off after Thanksgiving, we found ourselves happily unloading the car at the little chalet we rented for the weekend. We enjoyed coming to the mountains. The seclusion, the quiet, and the privacy were all what we sought most. The only other cabin visible from ours was next door, but other than that we were alone.

This cabin had all the amenities we wanted: wi-fi, laundry machines, a grill, and a hot tub. The hot tub was a requirement for my wife to be happy. The heat relaxed her, and after a few drinks she would usually take her top off, and we would fool around. She refused to have sex in the hot tub because she got a yeast infection one time after we fucked in one. That's ok. I would get to play with her Double-D tits, and maybe get a little head before we headed back to the room to get down to business.

Sex at home was good, but she tends to cut loose a little away from home, and I was ready to see what the weekend would bring!

The weather that week had been perfect. Highs in the 50's and at night temps were expected to lower into the 20's. Perfect hot tub weather. As the weekend neared, snow was expected. That was fine with us, but it looked like the cabin next door wasn't as confident. As I unloaded our food cooler from the trunk, I saw two young men loading their truck and leaving. A third waved as they left, and because the driveways were close, I asked if they were bailing out before the snow hit.

"Yeah. They're worried about getting snowed I'm and missing work, but I've got a couple extra days off, so I'm staying."

I shook his hand, "I'm Chris."

"Mark."

Mark had Asian features and was probably in his late 20's. We talked for a little while, and he told me that he and his buddies had been doing a guy's weekend for the last couple years. Cooking out, fishing, drinking, and whatever else struck their fancy. I told him that my wife, Angela, and I were taking a much needed vacation. I was going to cook most of the weekend, but Mark planned on going down the mountain to get some take-out for the night.

We went our separate ways, and my wife and I settled in. We watched TV, read, had coffee on the deck, and generally relaxed. About an hour before sunset, the weather started to turn. The storm came in sooner than expected, and before long it was snowing hard. It was a beautiful sight from the windows looking over the valley, and I went out to light the grill for dinner while Angie made drinks. We talked and drank while I prepped the chicken, and I noticed that we were missing seasoning blend I had made.

I went out to the car where I found the seasoning had fallen out of the bag on the drive, when I saw Mark digging around in his car.

"Did you get out to pick up food?"

He replied, "No. I waited to long and the restaurants have closed early. I've got some snacks and a couple of eggs left, so I'll survive."

I felt bad for the guy, so I invited him to eat with us. He was pretty hesitant, but finally agreed. Angie was fine with it. We had plenty, and Mark ended up being a fun guy. We found out he was part Korean, which thrilled Angie. She had discovered Kpop recently, and was testing out the few Korean words she had learned. Watching music videos with super fit guys dancing had led her to having a thing for Asian guys, and I was happy to let her laugh and talk with one. As the drinks flowed and the night wore on, I watched Angie develop into what I call Buzzed Angie. She laughs at everything, gets touchy (in a friendly but not inappropriate way), and gets a little flirty. She declared she wanted to get in the hot tub, and Mark took that as his sign to head back to his cabin.

"No, just get your trunks and hang out for a little while," she said.

Unsurprised, I agreed. It meant that she would drink more, then she would get tired, and then she would go to sleep without getting even a little frisky. Not great for me tonight, but she would make it up to me in the morning. Plus we had the whole weekend for fun.

Mark headed out to change, and I went to turn the tub on. The tub was away from the cabin and covered in a three-sided covered deck. The open side had a wooden walkway that connected with the cabins mud room. With few lights outside I noticed that even though I could see the hot tub from the cabin, with the lights on in the mud room I couldn't see more than a couple feet outside the door until I was on the walkway.

I turned the temperature up and went inside to change. Angie was already in her bathing suit when I got to the bedroom. It was her go-to suit. A one-piece with tropical print and a deep v down the front to show off her cleavage. Who needs underboob when you've got inner boob? She came over and kissed me hard, and my hands went right into her suit top so I could squeeze her big soft breasts. She broke away to tell me we didn't have time and to hurry up and change. I stripped down and just before I could pull my trunks all the way up she bent over and gave my semi-hard dick a couple quick sucks. She then stood up, and said we could finish later. Such a tease! Plus, I knew the likelihood of her staying awake to fulfill that promise was slim.

Mark arrived as we came downstairs. He had brought some beers. "I didn't want to eat your food and drink your drinks without bringing something." I thanked him, and we went outside. We all shivered in the cold as we walked to the hot tub, and hurried to climb in. Mark peeled his shirt off, and I had to hand it to the guy. He definitely spent time at the gym as evidenced by his six-pack. Mine had long since been poured into a bowl, and I silently cursed the young.

We were having a good time: drinking, talking, and listening to music on the Bluetooth speaker I had brought. Angie got pretty drunk, and flirted with both of us, but the young, fit, Asian guy received most of it. When he said she looked great for someone who had two kids, she grabbed her boobs and said, "Not everything's as perky as it used to be, but thanks!" This was nothing new, and I was sure she would feel like she needed to apologize to me and him in the morning. I knew my wife for sure. I sat up on the edge of the tub and declared I needed a bathroom break. Angie asked I would make her a Moscow mule while I was inside, and Mark said that sounded good too. "Three mules it is. It'll take a few minutes while I get all the stuff out, but I'll be back shortly."

As I headed in I remembered that I had pre-made some in an old milk jug (we aren't fancy, so if you feel offended by that just know I don't care). This wouldn't take long at all. I entered the house and felt a nagging thought enter my brain. Angie had been very flirty, and Mark had definitely been trying to discretely look at her tits all night. I chuckled because I had been too, and I wondered if her flirting would be mistaken for more than it was by a young horny guy suddenly left alone with an attractive married older woman.

I poured the drinks and put them in the fridge to stay cool. Then I went upstairs to the second bedroom that faced the hot tub to check on my drunken wife. I left the lights in the room off, so I could see outside without them being able to see me.

As I opened the blinds I could see her laughing as she sipped at the wine that was still in her glass. She was shaking her head in the very cute way I had come to love that signaled she meant no but maybe, just maybe, was open to changing her mind. Mark was smiling and clasping his hands together as if he were playfully pleading with her. He motioned to the door to the cabin, where the mud room lights helped illuminate the tub. She rolled her eyes, looked toward the door, and sighed in resignation. She set her glass on the edge of the tub, sat up straight so her top half was out of the water, and opened her suit up to give Mark a full look at her incredible tits.

I'm no professional lip reader, but I didn't have to be when he said, "Holy shit."

She cupped her breasts and gave them a bouncy jiggle for him, and he moved in quickly to get his hands on them. She clearly admonished him for doing something that wasn't part of the deal, but with a glance towards the cabin door, she stretched her arms across the rim of the tub, making no move to stop him. Mark squeezed and jiggled the boobs that filled his hands. Pushing them together he leaned in and started sucking on her nipples. Angie glanced at the door again, and leaned her head back on the edge of the tub. She loved having her nipples sucked and was definitely content for Mark to enjoy himself.

After a couple minutes he broke away just long enough to say something before taking her hard nipples back into his mouth. She clearly told him no. Whatever he asked was not on the table. He asked again and gave her nipples a harder suck that caught her breath. She gasped and leaned her head back. Eyes closed she told him no again, but in a cooing way that made me realize he was making headway.

I almost rushed out to stop what was happening. I had never doubted her loyalty, but I also knew her inhibitions were easily swayed with drinks. Heck the last time we had been drunk in a hot tub with someone else, it had been her best friend. That's a story for another time, but it was in these same mountains that I had seen my wife give in to her libido when I least expected it. My curiosity won out though. Let's see what he wanted.

Mark looked her in the eye and said something in a manner that clearly indicated that wanted something more. She looked to the door, took another drink, and held up one finger to him while clearly saying, "Just for a minute, okay?"

Mark lifted himself out of the water, pulling trunks down as he stood, and sat on the edge facing the door. He clearly wanted to keep an eye out for my return. His dick wasn't as big as mine, but youthful vigor had it hard as a rock and almost straight up. Angie took another drink, looked towards the cabin again, gave him another warning, and turning her back to the cabin, my wife took the dick of a guy we barely knew into her mouth. She slowly sucked what looked to be his six inch dick for what seemed like an eternity, but was actually about thirty seconds. As she lifted her head and started to back away, feeling she fulfilled her promise, he reached out, put his hand on the back of her head, and firmly brought her back in.

Angie obeyed. This time she went in with hunger. I watched her head bob up and down quickly, taking him fully into and out of her throat. I had been on the receiving end of that for years. When Angie decides she is going to suck your soul out, she fucking does it. His face said it all. He mouthed "fuck" over and over as she blew him. I knew she was making the hottest slurping and sucking sounds a guy could ever want to hear while watching a sexy woman swallow his dick. I decided that time was short, and I wasn't sure I wanted another guy getting to come in my wife's mouth, so I hurried down, grabbed the drinks, and made a show of myself as I walked by the mud room window to the door.

As the door opened, I could hear the water splashing as they separated. As the tub came into view, Angie downed the rest of her wine with a flustered look. Her chest was a little splotchy, telling me that her blood had really been pumping. Mark reached out to help by taking two glasses from me. His face was red, and my sadistic side reveled in knowing he was probably close to coming before I returned.

The conversation had quieted for sure as we drank. I pretended not to notice, but even if I hadn't watched the whole thing I would have known something happened. We chatted a little, and I started wishing I had let them finish. Here she was, a woman in her early 40's. Beautiful but with the body of a mother instead of a college girl. A good-looking guy had been very interested in her, and it just so happened he fit the description of a fantasy she had developed. I made up my mind right there that I needed to find an excuse to get out again. I picked up my phone to change the song, and while I had it, set the Off Timer to five minutes. When the timer hit, it would shut the speaker off completely, not just stop the music.

A few minutes later in the middle of a "Everywhere" by Fleetwood Mac, the speaker went silent.

"What happened," said Angie. I replied that the charge had died and that I thought it should have lasted longer. I climbed out and said I had some batteries I could put in it if I could figure out where I had put them. Angie said I didn't have to do that, but I assured her it was no problem. I offered to bring more drinks when I returned, and Angie asked for me to refill her wine glass. Mark asked for a beer. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw him lock eyes with my wife. He wanted to finish and as soon as I was out of sight, he was going to move into action. Once I was through the mud room, I hurried to the upstairs bedroom so I wouldn't miss anything.

When I looked out Mark was standing in front of my wife, already pumping his dick down her throat. She had a grip on his ass with both hands to steady her as he fucked her face. He said sonething to her, and without waiting for a response he pulled his dick out of her mouth, and lifted her so she was sitting on the edge of the tub. He moved between her legs as she spread her knees, and as soon as she moved the crotch of her bathing suit to the side, he plunged into her pussy. I was stunned. Here was a stranger ramming his hard dick into my wife's wet pussy as she held on to his shoulders. He braced himself on the edge of his tub, and fucked her as hard as he could. Water splashed everywhere, and I watched my wife open her mouth as she came. Mark didn't slow down for a second. He was laser-focused on cumming. She said something to him, and he nodded. She put her hands on either side of his face so he would look at her, and clearly told him to not do something. He nodded again with more emphasis. Suddenly he pulled his dick out. I could tell from where I was that it glistened with my wife's juices. She quickly sat down on the seat just inside the tub and started sucking his dick again. He said something. She nodded. He started to stiffen. She released his dick, opened her suit top again, and leaned back against the tub wall as she lifted her breasts together. Mark jerked his dick as fast as he could until he shot cum on her tits. He jerked slower and slower until he collapsed onto the opposite side of the tub, totally spent. Angie ran one finger through the mess and raised it to her tongue to lick it clean. It wasn't a big load, but odds are he had relieved some pressure while changing earlier. Mark offered her his towel, and she wiped off as she smiled at him.

I came back out with drinks, and I could tell the night was done. Mark was drying off (carefully avoiding one of the corners of the towel I noticed), and Angie said she was getting tired too. She hugged him goodbye, and I shook his hand. He had given her a thrill she had probably never thought about before, and even though I couldn't say it out loud, I appreciated it.

Angie was quiet as we went to the bedroom. I took a long look as she peeled off her bathing suit, but she said she needed to get a shower before bed. I knew she had no intention of more sex tonight, so I watched her climb into the oversize shower and clean herself chest first under the hot water. As I watched her soaping her breasts, and rubbing a washcloth between her legs, I got the feeling that she had probably sobered up enough to start feeling guilty. I took my trunks off, opened the glass door, and joined her in the shower.

"No reason for both of us to smell like chlorine," I said. She smiled and made room under the water for me, but I guided her back under the stream and took over soaping her body. I could feel her relax as my hands glided over her. I started kissing her neck, and she reached her arms up to wrap around my neck in an embrace. My hands found the breasts that I loved. The same breasts that earlier had been in the mouth of another. The same breasts that had been sprayed with his cum. That was all washed away under the hot water. My dick hardened to it's full 8 inches and nestled against the crack of her ass.

Angie leaned back to kiss me, our tongues entertwined. For a moment I thought I detected the taste of another cock that had been where my tongue was now, but this mouth belonged to me again. Her body belonged to me, and I was going to reclaim what was mine. With my left hand still holding her breast, my right hand found the pussy that had been offered to another. Not out of love, but out of necessity had it allowed his cock. She needed him to finish, but now she needed me to possess her. My finger easily found her wetness, and as I circled her clip with my fingertip, my wife melted into me. She grinded her ass against my cock as she kissed me. I turned her to face me and we made out under the streams of water. She grabbed my dick with her soapy hand and stroked it. She put her foot on the seat in the corner to give me better access to her pussy, and I curled two fingers inside. She moaned as I fingered her, and with a shutter that required me to hold her up she came long and loud.

"Come on," she said as she stumbled from the shower. Throwing a towel on the bed she laid back with her hips resting on the edge and legs in the air. This was her "fuck me" position, and I intended to grant her wish. Holding her ankles I sank my full length into her, and pumped into her harder than I ever have. She had been fucked hard less than thirty minutes earlier, and it was my mission to outdo that. "Goddamn!," she yelled. I fucked completely and thoroughly. She came and came again, no toys needed.

She looked right at me as the sweat poured from my head, and asked, "You know I'm yours right?"

I replied through my effort with a yes, but she went further. "My pussy is yours, my mouth is yours, my whole body is yours."

She had never talked like this before, and I grunted my appreciation as I picked up the pace even more.

She moaned and said something I couldn't quite understand. "What?," I asked. She replied, "I'm going to show you how fucking serious I am that you own me."

With that she slid from the bed to her knees, grabbed my dick that was literally dripping with her juices, and shoved it to the back of her throat. She relentlessly swallowed my dick until I could feel it in her esophagus. She had never done that before, and I could feel my orgasm about to explode. She could too, and she pulled my length totally out and commanded me to show her what was mine. At first I had no idea what she meant, but the nearly crazed look in her eyes told me that for the first time ever, she wanted me to cum on her face.

This was a fantasy I had for years, but she had flatly refused the few times I dared to ask for it. I stopped asking when she stopped sex immediately the last time I asked. I was not going to question her this time. In fact I resolved to make sure that she knew that I was taking what was mine.

Grabbing her by the hair, I positioned her right where I wanted her. She looked me dead in the eye and told me, "Do it. Fucking cum on my face right the fuck now."

That did it. Ropes shot across her face. Her chin, her mouth, her forehead were covered. I had never cum that hard or that much. My vision blurred as my orgasm burned through me. How I missed her eyes was beyond me, but when I released her she stood to make sure I got a good look. Cum dripped from her chin onto her breast, and she scooped it up and sucked her finger dry. "If you ever feel like I forget who owns this pussy, don't ask for permission. Just give me another reminder just like this." And with that she headed back to the shower. I collapsed onto the bed. I wasn't sure I would ever walk again.

12