Mountain Men Ch. 10: Reunited

Story Info
Long Hard Road Home.
1.9k words
4.47
6.5k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,429 Followers

* * * * * * * * * *

Reunited With The Mountain Men

* * * * * * * * * *

When Tom woke up, he was alone in bed. The sun was shining brightly through the heavy curtains and a cheerful fire was burning in the pot-bellied stove. He got up and stumbled naked to the window. Outside, sunlight gleamed on freshly fallen snow.

He heard a soft rushing sound. It sounded like the wind, but it was coming from the closed bathroom door. His cock hardened as he crossed the age-polished hardwood floor and put his hand on the knob.

A cloud of steam escaped when he opened the door. The log cabin had been built in the 1920s, but the bathroom was a 1950s addition which had recently been renovated with modern plumbing.

Clint was in the shower, facing away from the door. He turned around and grinned at Tom's massive erection. "Come on in," he said. "Water's good and hot." His cock was hardening rapidly under Tom's gaze. "Just like you."

"You're just as hot." Tom opened the sliding glass shower door and stepped into the tub. He hardly had time to close the door again before Clint was on him, pulling their bodies together and kissing him passionately, open-mouthed with dueling tongues while rubbing crotches and kneading each other's muscular buttocks.

"Damn, this is sexy!" Clint growled. "You're such a stud."

"You're all right, too." Tom had never been so horny. Maybe he and Clint weren't in love, but there was no denying the blazing attraction they shared. He wanted the hot mountain man's big rod up his ass. Right now! Instead, he turned away from Clint and waved his ass seductively. "Wash my back."

"Sure that's what you want?" Clint asked teasingly. He picked up the soap and lathered Tom's shoulders and back, then moved down to his buttocks, kneading their firm flesh and running slick fingers along his crack, and finally proceeding to his legs.

"Turn around." Clint kissed Tom briefly, then soaped his arms, chest, and thighs, skipping over his crotch.

"You missed something," Tom said.

"Did I?" Clint asked innocently. "I guess so." He stroked Tom's rigid pole and kneaded his tight balls with soap-slick hands. "Is that better?"

"Oh yeah." Tom was close to coming when Clint released his throbbing pole and turned him around to face the shower. The hot water beat against his stiff cock while Clint humped his crack. "That feels so good."

"Feels good to me, too." Clint reached around Tom's body and gripped his stiff pole. "I could come like this."

"No." Tom pushed Clint's hand away from his throbbing dick. "I want you to come in my ass."

Clint pressed his cock-head into Tom's asshole. "You want it like this?"

Tom moaned as the mountain stud's broad plow-head stretched his anus. "Yeah, but—" He gasped in pain.

Clint pulled his hard-on away from Tom's butt and kissed the back of his neck. "It's okay." He turned the water off, led Tom out of the shower, and bent him over the counter, then took a plastic squeeze bottle out of the cabinet over the toilet. "I'm gonna fuck the hell outta your sexy ass."

"Yeah," Tom said. "Give it to me now." His rigid pole jerked as Clint's lubricated finger pressed into his asshole, stretching it open. He took it easily, relaxing his anal muscles and letting it slide smoothly up his ass.

Tom watched Clint in the mirror over the sink while the dark-haired man fingered his butthole roughly, twisting his wrist to distribute the lube evenly. "Come on. I'm ready for your big fat cock."

"All right." Clint lubricated his stiff cock and stepped behind Tom.

Tom moaned and stroked his stiff rod as Clint's broad cock-head stretched his asshole. He held his anal muscles tight, making the other man work for it. Clint pushed in until Tom gasped and tensed up, then drew back slightly. "Fuck!" Tom pushed his butt back to meet Clint's slowly advancing cock. "That's so good."

"Glad you like it." Clint pressed in deeper. "Your asshole is so hot and tight."

Tom screamed when Clint's big knob slipped through his anal ring. "Oh yeah!" he gasped. "That's right."

"I'm gonna fuck you for real now." Clint pulled out and then pressed back into Tom's overstretched anus.

"Give it to me." Tom thrust his buttocks backward. His stiff cock throbbed as Clint's big pole invaded his asshole, stopping with his balls pressed against Tom's ass cheeks.

"Like that?"

"Yeah. Just like that." He moaned and rolled his hips as Clint fucked him slowly and steadily, pulling almost out and then driving home again.

"Come on," Tom groaned. "Pound my ass."

"All right." Clint went harder and faster. Tom stopped jerking his throbbing pole and rolled his hips in time with Clint's driving cock.

"I'm gonna come." Clint fucked Tom furiously, smacking his pelvis into Tom's buttocks and sending erotic shock waves through his body.

"Come in my ass!" Tom gasped. "Shoot—" Clint's first shot splashed his anal walls. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Clint pounded Tom relentlessly, firing another hard hot pulse of cum with each rough thrust. Tom's cock throbbed violently, but he didn't shoot.

Finally spent, Clint stopped with his still-hard cock buried deep in Tom's ass. "Man!" he gasped. "That was fuckin' good."

"Good for me, too." Tom's stiff dick jerked as he rolled his hips, shifting Clint's rod in his butt. "The best."

Clint studied Tom's reflection in the mirror, then reached around his body and gripped his hard-on. "You didn't come." He stroked Tom's swollen shaft and rubbed his thumb and index finger over its crown, smearing the precum leaking from its tip.

"Nope." Tom caught Clint's hand and moved it away from his throbbing pole. "Not yet."

"You want to fuck me?" Clint pulled his cock out of Tom's asshole and bent over the counter beside him. "I'm sure ready."

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck your butt all right." Tom pulled Clint to his feet and kissed him, hard and dirty. "But, not yet." He pushed Clint to his knees. "First, you're going to suck my cock."

Clint caressed Tom's rigid shaft briefly and then wrapped his lips around its broad plow-shaped cock head. He bobbed over it slowly, taking it deep in his throat and then pulling back to lick and suck its smooth tightly-stretched skin.

"Oh yeah!" Tom ran gentle fingers through Clint's long black hair. "That's good."

"I'm just getting started." Clint kneaded Tom's balls and jacked his hard cock while licking and sucking its broad knob.

Tom was close to coming. He pulled Clint to his feet, took him into his arms, and kissed him hard and dirty, kneading Clint's butt cheeks and rubbing his stiff pole against Clint's hard-on. "I'm gonna fuck you now." He ran slow a finger up and down Clint's crack.

"Want me to bend over?" Clint asked. "I'm sure ready for your cock."

Tom shook his head. "Let's go to bed. I want to do it face-to-face this time."

"Good. Let's go." Clint left the bathroom. Tom grabbed the lube and followed him, admiring his muscular buttocks and bobbing hard-on.

Clint lay on his back in the middle of the bed and lifted his butt. "Come on. I'm ready for you."

"Okay." Tom knelt between Clint's raised knees, bent forward, and kissed his sexy little puckered hole.

"Oh God!" Clint moaned, grinding his butt against Tom's face. "That's good."

A few weeks ago, Tom had thought eating an asshole was intolerably gross. Now, he couldn't get enough butt. Especially licking, sucking, and teasing Clint's super-sexy, intensely male, butthole.

"Man! I could sure come this way," Clint said. "But, I want you to fuck me now."

Tom's cock was so fucking hard! He spread a line of lube on his index finger and pressed it into the center of Clint's puckered hole. It went in easily. He fingered Clint's asshole briefly, then lubricated his rigid pole and pushed its head into Clint's hot tight hole.

His cock-head slipped through Clint's anal ring and he drove home, slamming his balls against Clint's buttocks.

"Oh yeah!" Clint's anal muscles clamped Tom's swollen pole. "Your cock feels great in my ass."

"Well, your ass is fantastic." He drew back until his cock-head was just inside Clint's anal ring and then plunged into his depths. "Best I've ever had."

Clint tightened his anal muscles even more. "The best?" He relaxed his muscles—a little—letting Tom move more freely. "Even better than your black boyfriend?"

"Huh" Tom fucked Clint with long slow strokes, watching his cock sliding in and out of the man's ass. "What do you know about Washington?"

Clint rolled his hips, encouraging Tom to go faster. "We saw the videos of you two in that basement cell. They were hotter than hell."

"Who's 'we?'" Tom pulled back a little too far and his cock slipped out of Clint's asshole. He pushed its head back through Clint's anal ring. After an instant of pressure, he was back inside. He was a little embarrassed that a bunch of men had watched him having sex with Washington, but the thought also excited him.

"The Stonewall Gang. And Harry." Clint moaned as Tom teased his anus, pulling out until his tip was barely kissing his pucker, then pushing forward, stopping just inside his anal ring. "When we found the videos on the dark web, we had to watch them. To evaluate the tactical situation."

"Well, that's all right." Tom slammed home. "I don't mind showing off for my friends." And a lot of closeted queer dark web racists. That was disgusting, but also perversely exciting. He fucked Clint hard and fast, watching his cock sliding in and out of Clint's butt.

"That's right!" Clint rocked his hips, swinging his buttocks up to meet Tom's driving rod. "Hammer my ass!"

The pressure in Tom's balls built steadily as he fucked Clint roughly, slamming his pelvis into his buttocks. "Jeez!" he gasped. "I'm gonna—" He rammed Clint's asshole over and over, shooting another pulse of cum with each violent thrust.

"Shoot it!" Clint cried. He jerked his big stiff cock while Tom emptied his straining nuts up his ass.

"Oh yeah!" Tom stopped with his rod buried deep in Clint's asshole. "That was fuckin' great!" He bent forward and kissed Clint passionately. Clint kissed him back with a dirty aggressive tongue.

"Good for me, too," Clint said. "The best."

Tom straightened up, shifting his stiff pole in Clint's butt. After just coming, he was a bit sensitive, but still horny as hell. He curled his hand around Clint's hard-on. "Want me to get you off."

Clint smiled and shook his head. "I've been buttfucked enough . . . for now."

Tom continued stroking Clint's steel-hard rod. "You could fuck me again."

"Yeah," Clint agreed. "I could probably come again, too. But, I'm hungry." He grinned. "And I want to save my cum for your 'Welcome Home' party tonight."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2021 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,429 Followers