Mountainous Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers

Hungrily, and finally having completely forgotten about all the nightmares of her new reality, she stroked them both and took them in turns in her mouth, relishing the slight differences in taste and scent she was able to discern.

They took turns shoving their pricks down her throat, stuffing her good—Lina lowered her right hand and fingered herself fast, squirming, as she moved her middle finger in a come-on-over gesture.

Her lips were stretched far too wide, when they both thrust the heads of their cocks in her mouth simultaneously; and all Lina did was look up into their eyes with her watery glance, panting from the intense fingering she was giving to herself.

Encouraged by her lustful gaze, they picked her up and bent her over between them—Tony rubbed his pulsing shaft on her convulsing cunt, while Raphael slapped his prick on her sticking out tongue.

Lina cherished her helplessness and grunted loudly, when Tony thrust his thick shaft in her; her mind went completely numb as she felt him stretch her inner walls out, as he pushed his cock deeper, while having a firm grip on her waist.

At almost the same time, Raphael shoved his dick down her throat, effectively muffling all her oncoming screams of pleasure; drilled in both ends, Lina could do nothing but enjoy the delightful treatment.

She rubbed her clit hard, making herself even wetter and thus offering Tony an even easier access to her cunt—something to which Tony responded almost instantly, increasing the pace of his pounding and drilling her pussy hard, his balls noisily slapping against her soaked cunt.

With both her shirt and skirt still around her waist—now worn like an oversized belt that concealed nothing—Lina felt like a complete slut, while the two men went even harder on her, and she felt there was no better feeling in the world.

All her problems appeared to have been magically solved and all that mattered was the utter satisfaction she was deriving from being thusly plowed; she didn't notice the four ghosts standing right outside the window, looking in.

The ghosts went unnoticed by the men, too, who hi-fived themselves, as they drilled Lina's mouth and pussy. Simultaneously, they both pulled out and Tony took a seat on the couch, stroking his drenched in Lina's juices prick.

Lina, without waiting for an invitation, rode him; another loud grunt escaped her mouth, when she sat deep on his throbbing prick. She grinded herself against his crotch, thoroughly loving how nice it felt having his thick member stuffing her—she turned her head, with a gasp, when Raphael stood behind her, slapping his meaty tool on her asscheeks.

After spitting on both his prick and her asshole, Raphael pushed the tip of his prick against her tight, clenching hole.

"Try to relax," he instructed her with a coarse whisper—then, without another forewarning, he pushed, breaking through the first sphincter.

Lina's cry was all too loud and prompted Tony to put his hand tight over her mouth.

"You'll wake the whole fucking village, baby," he told her almost compassionately.

Lina's eyes popped wide open, when Raphael, after some hard pushing, buried his entire dong in her ass—for a moment, she was simply stuffed, two meaty, thick pricks in her, separated by just a thin layer of muscles.

Then, they both began pounding her—not synchronously, but, both went at it hard and fast, and Lina.

"Ouch!" She cried, when Raphael jerked her hair back, causing her back to arch.

Yet, the initial pain that burned her ass had quickly subsided, and as the plowing both her holes sustained intensified, her mind was getting quickly lost in an orgasmic mist of absolute numbness.

She accepted Raphael's rough kiss, hungrily seeking for his tongue, while he sucked on her lips clumsily. Tony buried his teeth in her breasts, causing yet another loud cry to exit her mouth—then, he proceeded in sucking her nipples.

"Shit, I'm gonna..." she shouted, her whole body trembling uncontrollably. "Fuck, fuck..." she whispered under her breath, as her convulsions embraced the two pricks even tighter—her legs went perfectly numb and she let out a stentorous orgasmic howl.

Tony pulled out hurriedly and slithered out from underneath her body, his prick throbbing and jerking wildly; he climbed on the couch and shoved his prick down her throat—all the while Raphael continued unhindered drilling her ass—and in manners of seconds he groaned, arching his back.

Lina nearly choked on the massive load of thick spunk that was released deep in her throat; she swallowed the salty cum quickly, then sucked the leaking tip, hungrily draining it.

"Motherfucker, that was..." Tony panted and sat heavily on the couch, watching in fascination at his friend still going strong. "Dude, you're resilient!"

"Don't...fucking...jinx it..." Raphael scolded him, amid his heavy panting.

With one last, deep, hard thrust, he buried his prick balls deep in her ass and, unable any longer to control himself, unloaded.

Another mind-numbing orgasm hit Lina, as soon as Raphael's prick throbbed inside her and she felt his humongous load flooding her insides—she squirmed wildly, squirting all over the couch.

When Raphael pulled out of her ass, she simply collapsed on it, heaving.

"Damn," Raphael wiped the sweat off his forehead and for a short while simply marveled over Lina, who had curled up on the couch, with a wide, bright smile on her face. "That was way too good, huh man?" He asked Tony. "What's wrong, man?" He raised his eyebrow, when he noticed his friend's agape look.

Tony simply pointed at the window; Raphael followed his finger.

"Fuck!" He jumped up, when he finally noticed the four widely grinning ghosts just standing there. "Dude, what the fuck?"

"What's wrong?" Lina asked, still blissfully unaware of what was going on. A loud cry escaped her mouth, when her gaze fell on the ghosts. "Shit," she spat and remained curled up on the couch, her heart going straight down in her cum-filled stomach.

"What the fuck's that?" Raphael demanded from Lina; however, she was not given the time properly to respond.

The ghosts went right through the window and one of them launched itself at Raphael.

"Holy fuck!" Tony exclaimed, as he helplessly watched his friend flying over the couch and landing hard on the wall, and then collapsing with a heavy thud on the floor, a heavy wooden frame falling directly on him. "Man, are you..." Tony jumped over the couch and tried to rush to his fallen friend.

A firm clothesline from one of the ghosts had him flat on the floor and struggling to breathe in seconds.

Lina, horrified, peeked over the couch, her legs still numb, and saw the ghost having Tony pinned down on the floor and punching him madly—blood flew everywhere from Tony's battered face, and Lina did absolutely nothing.

When she turned around, she saw the other two ghosts standing right in front of her, wide sly grins deforming their already ugly faces.

Lina glued herself on the back of the couch, desperately trying to hide inside the cushions—however, the ghosts simply remained there, staring at her coldly. Her gaze moved, quite involuntarily, on their crotches, and exposed penises.

It was in horror she noticed their members growing in size, going from normal-size to monster-size in seconds; they dangled way below their knees and she heard cruel laughter in her head.

"Help!" Tony's voice broke the deadly silence—Lina, without thinking, lifted her head over the couch and saw him lay on the floor amid a pool of deep red blood. All the while, Raphael remained sitting against the wall, lifelessly.

When Lina turned around, her heart trembling, she realized the ghosts had vanished—hesitantly, she got off the couch and took cautious steps towards Tony.

"What...the hell...happened?" He said amid his blood-spitting coughing.

"Don't talk, I'll...call for an ambulance...don't..."

"How's...Raphael...?" Tony lifted his head, slightly—then, immediately, gave up and let it drop heavily back on the blood-soaked floor.

"He's fine," Lina swallowed down hard and threw a quick glance at Raphael, who remained still, the heavy frame of a landscape painting over half his body. It was only then she noticed the blood on his head.

"What?" Tony noticed her changed expression. "Is he...what's...wrong?" He demanded.

"Nothing, he's just...he's fine," she did her best to calm him down.

"You...sure..." Tony let out a heavy sigh and his eyes rolled upward.

"Wow, stay with me!" She begged him. "Tony, come on! Wake up, don't..."

She checked for pulse behind his ear; nothing. She shook him as hard as he could, but, his body did not respond.

"Shit," she mumbled under her breath and her teary glance moved between the two dead bodies in the house.

She jumped up, when the bell rang; no way she was going to answer, no way she'd let...

"Lina," she heard Zacharias' voice, "open up. Are you okay? Please, open the door!" He continued knocking on the door and ringing the bell.

Fearful he'd bring the whole damn village to her house, Lina hurried to the door.

"Yes, I'm fine," she exasperated and tried to shut the door on him.

"Let me in," he said demandingly and pushed his way through her and into the house. "What happened? I heard...screams, and... Jesus Christ!" He cried out, when he encountered the macabre sight.

"It's not...I didn't..."

"It was them, wasn't it?"

"Them?" She raised her eyebrow and stared at him in silence.

"Yeah, the..." He drew a deep breath and examined the lifeless bodies. "Who are they? Where are they from?"

"They're from...a village down south, where..."

"Does anyone else from there know they were here?"

"No, I don't think so...didn't tell anyone where I'm from, where I'm staying...they saw me with them, at the bar, but..."

"So, they know for whom to look, but, not where. That's something," Zacharias sighed and wiped his hands clean of the blood on a handkerchief he kept in the backpocket of his pants. "We need to get rid of the bodies."

"What? No, I should call the cops, I should..."

"And tell them what, exactly?" He asked, calmly.

"The truth, the..." She stopped, as the ridiculousness of the truth dawned upon her.

"Yeah, try that," he chuckled dryly. "Tell them that ghosts murdered these two young men. Ghosts that sought revenge on you for the sins of your ancestors."

"I guess, you're right, they'll never...hold on a minute," she blinked, taken aback. "How did you...I never said anything about ghosts, or..."

"Right," Zacharias nodded. "Well, I didn't exactly hear screams from your house, Lina. I just...felt something was going on. Felt it, because..." He sighed heavily. "Doesn't matter right now; right now, all that matters is getting rid of the bodies and cleaning up this fucking mess.

"Afterwards, when you're safe, we can talk about everything else."

"I want to know...no, I need to know what you know. What's going on; it's driving me nuts, it's...how about that scaffold that appeared last night, seemingly out of the blue?"

"It's...the dark moon," Zacharias moaned. "Nick...he's not crazy. He's just...well, he is crazy, but, he went crazy because he learned the truth; a truth he..."

"When he looked into a fire, as a baby?" Lina pursued.

"How the hell did you..." Zacharias stopped abruptly and for a moment simply stared at her aghast. "Doesn't matter; not now. I'll help you bury them in the woods, somewhere no one will ever look for them.

"Then, I promise you, we'll have a lengthy talk about everything. Okay?"

"Fine, yeah," she succumbed. It'd be better, after all, to have a conversation without two dead bodies and the scent of death and dried up blood polluting the house.

Together, they loaded the bodies in the trunk of her car and it was Zacharias who took the wheel; as they drove away from the village and narrow dirt pathways leading through the dense the forest, Lina immediately recalled her dream.

She was restless on the seat, unwilling to accept that all that had happened was real—all she had wanted was a momentary escape from harsh reality and, instead, she got an even stronger dose of cruelness.

She threw a brief glimpse at Zacharias and marveled over the perfect calmness with which he stared at the dark pathway, holding the wheel steadily and avoiding most big rocks.

"Here," he suddenly stopped the car and a faint smile broke his face. "As good a spot as any."

"Why here?" She inquired. "I mean...what's the difference with, say, ten meters down the road, or up the road?"

"It's a nice, secluded spot," he shrugged. "Deep enough into the woods, but, not too deep. Come, we'll go a bit out of the pathway, though; hikers and cars do come through these roads sometimes."

They carried the heavy bodies into the forest and Zacharias then brought the shovel they had taken from Lina's backyard; he took the first shift and Lina watched him in fascination digging the hard dirt.

"Isn't there a spot with...I don't know, softer dirt?" She asked, when her turn came and struggled to bury the shovel into the dirt.

"Sure," he said, amidst his panting. "However, no one will think to look here for makeshift graves, Lina. The hard dirt will make them think no one would bother dig here.

"See the point?"

"I guess," she wiped her forehead on her forearm, already drenched in sweat.

It took them more than an hour, but, in the end, they dag up a decent grave; Lina stood over it, the slowly dawning sun offering them more light, and she noticed the worms crawling in the dirt.

"May they rest in peace," Zacharias groaned, when they threw both of them in the grave and began, using both the shovel and their hands, to cover them up.

"I still don't..." Lina crouched down next to the covered up and smoothed out grave, battling with her tears. "How did it...why...?"

"Come," Zacharias put a tender hand on her shoulder, "let's get out of here. We'll talk about it later."

"I need answers," she said, rather absentmindedly. "I can't...fathom...did they really die because of me? Because...why?" She lifted her watery glare and stared dead into Zacharias' calm eyes.

"Let's go," he insisted; finally, Lina had no choice but to follow him back to the car and let him drive back to the village. During the drive, countless thoughts traversed her mind, each more morbid than the last.

When they walked back into the house and she encountered the drying up blood on the floor and walls, she realized nothing was over yet—she hurried to the bathroom and brought out almost every cleaning material she had.

They scrubbed the blood away—Lina scrubbed as hard as she could, not even caring if it'd ruin the wooden floor. All she needed was for the blood to disappear—even though that would prove impossible, as she'd always see the blood, even if it physically wasn't there.

"Done," Zacharias moaned in satisfaction, when everything was pristine.

"Yeah." Lina continued scrubbing away on all fours, certain she could still discern traces of blood.

"It's done," he repeated, gently caressing her shoulder. "It's perfectly clean."

"I know," she shrugged him off, continuing to scrub.

"Lina," he raised his voice and she finally stopped to look at him. "Have a seat, please."

"Fine," she sighed and threw the sponge in the bucket. "I'm gonna make some coffee."

"I'll take some tsipouro, if you've got some."

"Sure," she nodded and immediately changed her mind about the coffee.

She poured two tall glasses of tsipouro and sat next to Zacharias. They both had a sip and the warmth that overwhelmed her body was enough briefly to make her view the whole ordeal as a bad dream that refuses to end.

"So," she cleared her throat and lit a cigarette, "what the hell's going on?"

"Right," Zacharias took his pack out of his shirt pocket and put an unfiltered cigarette between his lips. "How much do you already know?"

And Lina told him about the notebook, about the ghosts (though, she did not mention the having sex with them part), and her nightmare.

"It all started," Zacharias crushed his cigarette in the ashtray, "a long time ago; with the Greek revolution. As you know, we live in the same area that produced some of the greatest heroes of the revolution; a lot of battles took place in these mountains, a lot of men died here.

"And the Turks of course retaliated—they burned villages down, raped our women, kidnapped children and infants...it was hell. So...well, your grandfather's grandfather, the leader of our village back then, one day discovered a cave up in the mountains—yes," he nodded to her befuddled expression, "the same cave you saw in your dream.

"Anyway, in there he discovered some paintings and writings from...I guess, from ancient times. I'm not sure, but...thankfully, he could read Ancient Greek, and...what he found was a way to awaken a...creature that once upon a time acted like the guardian for this place.

"Apparently, our village, back in the ancient times, was some sort of holy ground—for a small group of outcasts. Philosophers, artists, and soldiers who were prosecuted for their belief in...some sort of a different god, or gods...I don't remember exactly.

"The point, however," he let out a deep sigh, "is that your grandfather's grandfather—his name was Theodoros—decided it would be beneficial to us, if we allowed the guardian of the area to protect us.

"After all, those were desperate times; the Turks had raided several neighboring villages, we heard plenty a-tales of monstrous atrocities...our village was next in line, we knew that.

"Theodoros gathered the whole village outside the cave; he instructed us on the rituals we'd have to perform. No one gave a second thought to it. He insisted it was the only way to save our village, to make sure it doesn't meet the same fate as the rest.

"And, well...it worked. One day, the Turks arrived. An army of two hundred men, armed to the teeth. They were going to kidnap all the children, to add them to their army, and would murder every man capable of fighting—unless, of course, we converted to Islam and joined forces with them.

"At first, it was...it seemed that all the rituals, the hopes we had for that guardian, were fruitless. Besides, the day of the rituals, all we had seen was...some slight movement in the darkness, heard a few sounds. When they rushed the village, grabbing people, stabbing a few who resisted...

"We felt it was the end; we had tried, and failed. And then..." His eyes suddenly lit up and he let his glare fall on the window. "From the ground, tentacles appeared; they grabbed the soldiers, squished them to a pulp. Dozens of murderous tentacles that only targeted the Turks.

"No one was left alive; in minutes, the two hundred men were dragged below the ground and all the holes were sealed up, on their own. Theodoros was praised, by all; he was a hero.

"Of course, he and...he knew that we hadn't been saved for free. There was a price to pay. And that price...it's the reason why our village never gets many visitors, why all our neighbors fear us and avoid us.

"The guardian requires sacrifices; you saw it, in your nightmare. It requests a young woman, every twenty years, or so. And...that's why we turned to kidnapping and killing. You see," a sad smile twitched his lips, "we were saved from the same fate we have imposed, through the years, to everyone in the area.

"We became the marauders we wanted to be protected from."

"I've got a...question..." Lina mumbled, still unable completely to fathom the whole extend of the story. "Something that...jumped up on me...you spoke, on occasion, as if you...were there, when it all..."

Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers