Mountains are My World

Story Info
I only come down if I need to.
4.9k words
3.07
14.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was born in a two-room cabin in the Smokey Mountains and lived there until I was, 20. That was when my brother Clem and I decided to go west. We had trapped and hunted our whole lives. We learned you didn't shoot unless you needed the kill, and you didn't kill unless you needed it to live and then you used every little bit of it.

We saved every dime we could and made every dime count. Clem had him a real gal friend. I had me an everybody gal friend. As far as Clem knew his girl May Sue was very selective about her male friends. Only two or three others were fucking her. My gal friend likes men and everybody I know has fucked my gal lots. Kitty has been in the bushes with lots of the guys. She has even been there with some of the married guys.

I can tell you I knew she would be well taken care of so when I forked my horse I did not feel badly. I can say that Kitty hung on me some sayin she was going to miss my cock as it is one of the larger ones she'd enjoyed to date. Clem stepped right up in his saddle and rode off without one look back. He had been told that Ollie Turner had been poking May Sue behind his back steadily for some time and he just cut out with me following.

We rode west through Kentucky and into St. Louis. I traded my old single shot rifle in on one of them new Henry repeater's. We planned to shoot us some Buffalos and make us some money. We rode on west onto the slow rolling plains and began to see a few of the big shaggy creatures. Slowly we began to run into a few groups of hunters. Finally, we came upon a group we found to our liking.

There were 5 men we talked to who were looking for a couple more shooters. The leader of the group was a man of around fifty. Mason Goodly was nis name. He had two Indian women he seemed to own, who were skinners. An older woman who seemed to be his that was a very good skinner and a young woman who was learning and becoming very good. He openly shared the two women with the rest of the men sexual. He called his woman Buckskin. It is hard for me to say she was good looking. She was not. But she had a hard fit body with nice hips and small hard breasts. And the men all said she could pull the skin off your dick if she tried to.

Both women were shared by all. Pretty Deer was just that. A very pretty young woman. Mason was interested in trading Pretty Deer to one of us if we joined them.

"Why do you wish to do that Mason?"

"Pretty Dear is more trouble than I care about having. She keeps my guys stirred up all the time. Two of them like to fuck her every night and she teases them. To the point they are ready to fight. Al Moore is the best hunter and skinner, next to Buckskin. Tad Barr is jealous of him fucking Pretty Deer all the time. I don't want my hunters fighting."

I had an old pistol in my bed roll and Mason didn't own a handgun. I handed it to him and as he looked it over, I offered it to him for Pretty Deer. He placed it in his belt and shook my hand.

"Done deal you are now her owner."

I looked over at my brother and he rolled his eyes at me. Mason firmly told the rest that she now belonged to me. And I got a hard stare from both his men. Clem and I began shooting that afternoon. We dropped 23 animals and we quit. Then we began to skin what we had just shot. I skinned 11 and Clem skinned the other twelve. Then I set to roasting the best cuts of two of them and we began to jerky one animal.

We had finished some time before the rest quit shooting and the girls were busy still skinning. Mason was a bit upset we had only killed the 23 we had down, they had over 40 downed animals and the girls were not halfway done. His men were cleaning up.

"What is the deal you only put down 23 animals? We shot 41 and you may not hold up your end of our deal?"

I turned hard on him.

"No Mason you may not be who we care to hunt with. We shot and skinned our animals. And we have two animals roasted for dinner tonight with wild onions and potatoes. Plus, we have one animal mostly jerked ready to use. And you and your men are standing around watching the women do all the work. And one of the skinners, now belongs to us."

Mason didn't take me well and turned to face me, his hand dropped to where the gun I had traded him was. He turned stone white as he looked down the big round hole in the end of my gun.

"A lesson my friend. Don't you ever try to run a bluff on these mountain boys. We did twice the work your boys did today, and you know it. Now you get your boys off their asses and back to work skinning and we will pitch in and help you finish before dinner. Or we can pack up and be gone."

He smiled and nodded.

"You have a good point Jeb, and you are kind of sudden."

"Not near as sudden as my brother. Had you tried to pull that on Clem you'd be dead now."

We pitched in and helped them skin out the animals they had shot and finished up our meal. I could see that Buckskin was going to be very busy after a long hard day at work as the men pulled her over to the side and quickly stripped off her dress. They were eyeing Pretty Deer as I eased her over between Clem and my blankets. She quickly turned to me.

"We share blankets now?"

"No Pretty Deer, it has been a long hard day of work, so you go to your blankets to sleep tonight."

"You no find me of interest for blankets?"

I heard my brother invite her to share his blankets then.

"Ummmmm, you find me of interest for your blankets."

From the sounds they both made I was sure they both enjoyed the blankets they shared. And I fell asleep before they'd finished. The following days were more of the same day light until way after dark.

Pretty Deer continued to share my brothers' blankets and they both seemed happy with it. The wagons filled up and it was time to sell off the hides. Clem and I rode along behind the wagons as they slowly rolled toward town. Mason and Buckskin rode on ahead. Pretty Deer rode up in the middle wagon with two of the guys. We had not gone far when I saw that she was soon naked and pulled down in the hides by the guy in back with her.

"Jeb, I do believe Mat Janson is fucking your Indian."

"Well shit Clemit, you been the one fucking her. So, I kind a believe she's your Indian."

"Might be so, but they were all fucking her before we come along. Been a while since they had any of her. My bet is they all fuck her before we get to town."

"Recon so they will. Well, she's your Indian so if you don't mind I recon they won't hurt much, and she seems willing."

"She does at that. Might have missed all of them cocks. Kind of nice to have a break from her."

I just shook my head. We got into town after they had all enjoyed her some. We met Mason in the saloon for a drink. He passed over a hand full of cash witch I counted quickly and it seemed about what I'd figured.

"So you boys going back out with us?"

"No Mason, Clem and I figure to move on over into those big mountains over west of here. We been gone from mountains a while now and we need some time in them again."

"Figured maybe? You wanta sell the squaw back to me. She is a good skinner. Learned lots from you boys. Boys missed fucking her."

I looked over at my brother and he shook his head.

"Do believe Clem would miss her in his blankets."

"Figured that too. You boys take care, been a pleasure."

He walked out. The three of us rode out the next morning. We rode into some of the most beautiful country in the world in the next week. And we found a small town right on the edge of the great mountains called Eagles Nest. We went into the one saloon in the town. I was not sure about Pretty Deer going in too? But I didn't want her standing out on the street. A very large man with a handle -bar -mustache met us at the bar.

"I am the owner of this place Ike Morgan. Pretty young woman you have here. I am looking for new young women."

He walked over next to Pretty Deer and reached over and slipped his hand inside of her loose blouse and fondled her bare breast.

"I would be very interested in ownership of this young woman. Care to sell her?"

"What makes you think we own her?"

"Well, if not would she maybe let me see these fine breasts I am holding."

I looked at her and she smiled very big. I looked to my brother.

"If you have real interest why not take her upstairs and have a sample of her yourself?"

He took her hand and led her to the stairs. She followed him proudly showing off her pretty breasts to all as he took her up. I turned to Clem.

"Wasn't really sure how you feel about her."

"Not sure myself. She likes to know I am proud of her. And when I offer her to others to enjoy, she feels I am proud of her. She likes for me to do that. I am proud of her and don't mind it when she feels the need. She is confused about us. I have told her you own her. She can't figure out why you never have her."

"You know brother, she belongs to you. Think you love her. But you will figure it out. Maybe you need to trade me for her?"

"Recon I should. Maybe We won't sell her?"

"Maybe not. Just tease him with her?"

"If she enjoys fucking him."

"If she does?"

"Ya, if she does."

"Find out soon she will have him done."

"She really that good?"

"Best I ever had by far."

Now I had been with May Sue a time or two, and she was very good.

"Maybe before we trade, I should try her."

"You my brother and we share all. So before, during or after what is mine is always yours."

While we waited, I walked over to the store and when I entered, I stopped dead. Maybe the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen was behind the counter.

I walked up to the counter and began pointing to items I needed. A new pair of saddle bags, a new slicker. I spotted a very nice used Winchester rifle and a nearly new Russian shooter. I ask to see both. And the young woman got them both for me. As I looked them over an older woman came from the back.

"Mr. you in the market for a good woman?"

"Clara will you, stop."

"Maggie here is being courted by Mr. Ike next door to work for him soon. Tonight, your night to see him, Maggie?"

"Clara stop, I need another job and so far, it is my only offer."

"I could use a good cook out on our ranch Mam. But it will be a couple months before we have the cabins ready to live in."

"Mister I got two girls to tend to and you'd not want them around."

"Mam, I love kids and another room or two won't be a bother. But it will be two months or more before we are ready."

"Mister by then I'll have been a prostitute for some time. You'll not want me."

I bought my supplies and the guns. As I turned, I looked back at her.

"Three months at most, I'll be back for you and your kids, you be ready."

Pretty Dear was standing with my brother when I walked in. Ike seemed a bit upset with them both.

"Near best pussy I ever had, next to lady next door. You need to sell her to me."

"Well Ike I hate to cramp your undies, but I will be back in three months for her and her kids, so you best enjoy her while you can."

His hand dropped to his gun, and I shot the man in the chair holding the shotgun. But Ike looked down the smoking barrel of my gun.

"Did you kill, Dave?"

"Nope, broke his shoulder and saved your life. My brother was about to kill you. Maggie needs your job."

"I will be fuckin her in an hour. And end of the week she'll be my whore."

"I will see you in three months."

As soon as we returned, we began the cabin. It took three weeks to complete our first cabin. Clem and Deer moved into it and settled there. For me I still preferred the outside. But fall was coming fast so we must hurry and prepare for winter. One of us hunted every day to prepare. We laid out the second cabin not far from the first. Flat stones were laid for the floor and the walls for four rooms were soon up.

We needed supplies, some cattle, horses and a couple hands, so we decided Clem would ride back to town and Deer would go with him. They were gone two weeks and when they returned, they drove 243 head of cattle, 15 horses and had 3 hands.

"Looks like it went well Brother."

"Ya, it did. I was lucky I found the cattle in three bunches. And I got them all cheap. Del MacCanon I hired on with part of the cattle. He is young only 20 and green but a good kid. The horses I bought from Barry Kettle and I hired him and his partner Jiggs Ferrel, the black guy."

I could see that Barry looked to be maybe 40 and Jiggs, I had no idea? The horses looked good. I noticed Deer was missing. I had laid the floor to a bunk house and put walls up.

"You sell Pretty Deer, to Ike in there?"

"Made him kind of a deal on her. A bet on you. He wants her bad. He beds your woman every day and he bet me you weren't man enough to come back and get her. I bet Deer you will."

"She's working for him?"

"Yes for a while. Your woman is prime pussy in the best form. Maybe the prettiest body I ever seen."

"Did you fuck her brother?"

"Figured you'd want me to and was the best way to find out if she was hoping you'd come for her. Yep, I did so several times and never had better in the sack. And just so you know our three hands have all been with her too. I think our young Del spent his winters wages on time with her. He loves her. She told me herself that Jiggs is the best in bed she has ever had. She loves his black cock. She is waiting for you to come for her."

"So, He has Deer working?"

"He does, yes. Both our women are well displayed for all to enjoy in his saloon."

The next few weeks were as busy as I can remember. We built my cabin. We put up hay for the winter. We finished the bunk house, and made it winter tight. We broke horses to work. I began to figure out how much we could trust the three new hands. Jiggs I learned was 46years old. And he told me that Maggie was the prettiest woman he had ever seen. After he had become her lover and she told him she would be coming out here, he wanted the job working for me so he could be around her.

"Jiggs, Maggie has been a whore now for months. My brother fucked her, and he will fuck her if he wants when she is here. I know she enjoys you and I see no reason you will not still be her lover. There are five of us here Maggie and Deer can be openly shared by us all."

Jiggs would ride for the brand. We rode into town nearly 4 months since I had last been there. We walked into Ike's saloon, and I was ready for trouble from him. He stood at the bar. I had seen Maggie and Deer sitting off to one side with a group of men. Both women were naked and being fondled by the men. I had never seen a more beautiful body on a woman than Maggie's. Both of her beautiful breasts were being fondled by men as we watched them.

"They are getting my girls ready to go upstairs and fuck them right now. We need to work out a deal. These are the two best whores I ever had. Both girls love cocks and are eager to work. Sell them to me?"

"Ain't going to happen, Ike."

As we watched the two girls and five guys got up and headed upstairs. Clem nor I made any move to stop them. We soon could hear Maggie screaming.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder. Yes harder."

"Okay a favor please.I got three girls coming in from Denver soon. Let me keep them another 6 months to whore them. Till they come in? The girls have both agreed to do it."

"Jeb, think about it? Six months will put us near spring. The ranch will be nearer ready for women. They enjoy the fuckin and are willing. We could take Maggie's girls out now if she agrees and they can play out there?"

We talked it over with the girls and I fucked Maggie several times. We all fucked Maggie several times and I was with Pretty Deer to her delight. She is an amazing young woman too. Maggie made all the right sounds and told me I was the perfect size for her. They wanted to spend the winter there and Maggie sent her girls home with us.

I was a bit disappointed as we rode home but once we got there we were busy getting ready for winter. A month after we got home Jiggs rode in late one night.

"Boss, I found a cabin back in the mountains today. Lady living alone back in there. Been alone over two years now. Husband was killed in a fall from a horse she said he was breaking. She has 3 milk cows, but her bull was killed by a bear. A half dozen goats and 4 horses. And a good stock dog. She is just keeping alive. I think she'd join up with us if you ask. Too proud to sell out so you'll want to approach her just right."

"How old a lady, Jiggs?"

"Maybe 30 or so. Big stout woman with large breasts. She cooked us a meal and she's a good cook. Just don't have much. About to need to kill one of her goats or a cow to live."

"Did you fuck her, Jiggs?"

"Tried to Boss, she wants it bad, but she never been with a black man. She wants it and I near got her. Had them big, beautiful tits out and I fingered her some, but she just couldn't let him in her."

He took 3 of us back over there the next morning. Clem scouted off to one side and I the other and we met out front of her cabin. Jiggs, was talking with her.

"Mam we sure would like your milk cows and I have a young bull would love your girls. We got two young girls who would love fresh milk, and your dog. We need a cook something bad. I would be obliged if you would consider joining up with us."

"How many women you got now."

"None right now Mam, but in maybe 4 or 5 months there will be two."

"How many man folks you got over there?"

"There are five of us on my ranch now, but I want a couple more riders soon."

"I join up with you I want it known I am a good woman. Don't want any funny stuff going on. Name is Bess Massion. "

"Bess, you are a fine-looking woman, and any man would be proud to bed you. I know Jiggs, is very interested in you."

"I have only been to bed with my husband, and I never even thought about a black man."

"Well, there are five of us at our ranch who would love to spend time in your arms Bess."

Her eyes got very big, and she giggled as we began to round up her stock and her belongings and turned back toward the ranch. I watched as she and Jiggs talked and flirted on the trail home.

Bess was shocked at the ranch as she looked it over. She finally turned to me.

"My husband really didn't know what he was doing when we settled did, he?"

"He had a few things to learn Bess. We all do and you might have made it."

"Yes, or he might have gotten us both killed."

I just smiled at her. The girls and the dog had full time jobs keeping track of the goats. My young bull was quite enamored with the three milk cows. And miss Bess was very taken with Jiggs. And he took her into the rear spare bedroom. Clem and I soon began to hear sounds of pleasure coming from Bess as he bedded her. I had explained to Bess that Jiggs has been with both the girls who would soon belong to Clem and I. Not sure she understood, but she was soon being pleasured by him too. Jiggs soon talked Bess into going down to the bunk house with him. The second time she went down with him he returned to the house after a bit.

"She has given in. The boys have her down on a bunk and are enjoying her."

Soon after we all were enjoying our Bess. She was a large stout woman with a beautiful body and lust for us all, but a huge taste for Jiggs and he for her.

The winter soon passed, and spring was here. And the time came to ride in and bring the girls back to the ranch. I purposely gave Ike a few more months to use the girls. Clem rode ahead to see how things were. Bess, Jiggs and I followed him a few miles back. We held up in a grove of trees south of town. It was a bit longer than I expected before he returned.

"Are things, okay?"

"It was very busy in the saloon when I got there. Ike has some new girls. But Maggie was with a group of riders from a new ranch in the area. She was nude and they nearly fucked her right there on a table."

12