Mounting Mommy: Creamy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Sir sorry Sir, it won't happen again Sir." Desperation filled her voice.

"Okay. Then let's try this again." The paddle came down harder than before, driving fear into his mother more than the pain itself.

"One." Her voice was fast and scared.

"Good girl." He stroked her butt like it was a pet.

"Mmmm." She moaned into the touch, shifted into it; basked in the compliment. *Clap.* The blow hit the first cheek again, and she yelped in surprise at the speed.

"Two." Her cunt had started to drool across the 'reindeer', and John smiled wider knowing she liked the punishment.

***

"Twenty-one." Her voice was racked with tears, and her breath caught whenever he missed a beat in the rhythm they had built. Yet still her ass lifted to meet his strikes, and her body gyrated against the 'reindeer' whenever she had a moment between blows.

"That's a good mommy slut. Shhhhshsh there we are." His left hand stroked her bent back, as her hands jerked at the cuffs, and thus the separating bar. "Sister whore. Could you please start kissing our mother while you play with her obscene utters." It was not a question.

Their mother moaned through the tears, and a slight orgasm racked her mature bimbo form, as his cock sleeve sister stroked her stiff strained nipples. The orgasm pulled on the tinsel and John nearly came, when squirt sprayed his waiting paddle.

"Twenty-two." The words were wrestled from around her daughter's large soft streaked pillows. The taste of her son's cum, mixed with the taste of her daughter, and she felt the meaning of Christmas drive pain and pleasure into her. Truly this is the only thing she had wanted for Christmas, to be her son's sub.

"Twenty- three." Her eyes rolled and she bucked at the spanking like a needy slut.

"Good mommy slut, good." He stroked her red ass cheeks as he spoke letting the anticipation build. "Naughty Mrs. Claus begging for her son's cock. Do you think she's been good enough the rest of the year?"

"Oh yes. Mommies been so good. Mommy has videos of her being good all alone, so alone." Clap.

"Twenty-four. mMMmmmm. Thank you, Sir."

"Sister whore. You seem used to this play. Have you been a good little whore this year?"

"My other mommy has been teaching me how to behave Sir." She answered as she pulled her mouth briefly away from Jane's.

"Well whore. She has done very well; this New Years is going to be more fun than I thought. But you didn't answer my question, did you whore?"

"No Sir. Sorry Sir." She had paused before answering, and knew that had just made it worse.

"Well, I guess I could let that slide." He had said 'could' purposefully and wondered if she would pick up on it.

"No Sir. My body is yours to play with, my mind an empty thing to be filled with pleasure and pain."

"I said could whore, not will. Do not think of yourself, as the one in control here." At his harsh words, her eyes downcast, and her thighs rubbed together.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

"Twenty-five." His mother whimpered in clear pleasure.

"I will have to think on a punishment when I am done with our slut of a mother." He already knew what it was, but the torment of anticipation was always worse.

"Twenty-six."

"Twenty-seven."

"Twenty-eighty."

...

***

"Thirty-three."

"Thirty-four."

John lingered on her welting ass cheeks, letting the warm flesh calm before the final, hardest strike of the day.

"THIRTY...five." Her body spasmed briefly and went limp.

"You did so good mom. So very good. There there." He stroked her plump rear. "I'll fuck you when I'm done with your whore daughter."

Nat jerked upright, as he turned to her. The fear, and excitement made her stop kissing their mother, stop playing with her mammaries, and shortly thereafter stop feeling so excited.

"Sorry Sir. I was..." She had realized her mistake, and then made another in her apology. Her voice trailed off at the excuse that shouldn't have started.

"Natalia." His voice sent shivers through a body designed for sex. "Come here."

"STOP. On your knees." His sister crawled to him, shaking her abundant cheeks trying to make up for her transgressions.

John's hand extended out, and she placed her chin in it. Hazel eyes red from strain, and messy from her earlier efforts, stared up at him. Nat's lips were swollen from sucking their mother's face, and John's cock. The throbbing appendage bobbed in front of her thirsty face.

"You want this, whore?"

John's sister nodded silently, in his grip.

"What was that, cum deposit?"

"Please Sir, can you please use my holes for your pleasure?"

"I don't know. You've been quite bad as of late."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir." She adeptly dodged the verbal trap.

John smiled and stepped back to observe her body. Hands on thick thighs, palms up. Huge brown tits unmarred, and a clean shaved set of black labia. John was pretending to make a decision that had been made earlier.

"Clean out our mother's asshole. And know that I'm not fucking you today. I'm fucking mom next, while you fuck yourself with a dildo." He paused to let the information set into her, out the corner of his eye he watched his mother's reaction. "When I am done with her, you're going to clean my cum out her ass, while I flog your tits."

Nat squirmed under his gaze, and after a heartbeat he removed his hand, letting her go to her task. While she crawled behind the reindeer John walk to the front. John stroked his mother's face, falling to a squat.

"Ready mommy slut?" His full lips pressed to her lushes' large lips. Tongue broke into her mouth, and he bathed in her sensation.

"Yes sweety." She sighed as the kiss broke. A slight fear entered her eyes as the mistake registered.

"It's fine mom. We can work harder on your concentration later." His mouth was on hers again.

The sound of his sister slurping on their mother's ass, had him ready to burst. Stroking his mother's cheek, he stood and moved to the cabinet by the wall with toys inside. A large dragon dildo for his sister, and a bottle of lube for his mother. Presents in hand, he moved over to the mini fridge to pull out three waters, one for each of them.

John knelt behind his bent over sister, and spread her brown globes, to peer at her warm pink center. Juices coated her thighs, and trembles jittered her thick body as he blew cool air on her core. The dragon dildo stroked at her clit, and rode between her ass cheeks teasingly.

John slowly started fucking her with the dildo, as she cleaned their mother for him. He could feel through the toy as her pussy pulled on the dildo looking for more. The large solid ass cheek felt soft as it gave way around his fingers; John's lips fell on it, and he let go to feel at her meat curtains as they ate upon the silicone slab.

"Okay whore. You can kneel to the side wherever you want, and use your hole for me, while I stroke myself in our mother."

"yes Sir."

Nat knelt to the side, and John slid a mat under her knees. Then he climbed, the reindeer, and pushed the tip of his massive cock at his mother's puckered brown eye. Slightly cool lube slid down his cock to meet her hole, a breath of relief exited her mouth. He retreated to let the lube cover his cock, and her cock sheath. Then he pressed forward ever so slowly.

The tight confines of her hole stopped the cum from launching from his balls immediately. His hands went to her shoulder blades, he had mounted his mommy, and now it was time to ride her.

His cock started to saw in and out, her mouth opened to moan, and he thrust harshly, making her catch her breath. John started to hump into his cum dump in earnest, her moans picking up and filling the air. Nat's own moans quickly joined the sound, and John's cock overcame the tight confines to fill her hole. He was not done though.

"Do not stop your job whore. But come clean me, I have yet to breed this sow."

"Yes Sir!" his sister's voice was as eager as he felt.

Her lips launched back and forth, tongue corkscrewing, as her hands pumped between her legs. The sight of it all had him half hard in less than a minute.

"Good job whore. You can cum as you please today." He had already expected her to, but the thought that it was at his will drove at them both.

"Thank you, Sir."

John straddled the reindeer once more, his mother gasping under the exercise. He un-straddled and quickly fished out the key from his discarded robe. With a quick twist at the cuffs, her wrists were free, and in a moment he had handed her a bottle of water. Parched and needing of fluid, she drink with satiating lust.

"Don't choke on that slut, I need your holes to stay warm for me."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

John smiled, as he re-straddled the furniture, and lined up his impressive length. The tip pushed past her curtains with ease, crown enveloping itself in moist warmth, as he slowly fucked his mother. He leaned forward his broad chest covered her back, as his hands went to her throat, and a tit. The 'reindeer' creaked and moaned, as his mother mulled.

Her ass cheeks cracked and rippled against his thighs as he pulled back, and drilled into her slowly, deliberately. His cock was pressing in every inch, stretching her cunt till she felt like it'd rip her, and she'd ask for more. Jane's clit rubbed on the leather cushion of the 'reindeer' ecstasy building to another precipice.

"Cum for your son, mom." He whispered into her ear, as he released one tit from its binds, then another.

Pain. Pain coursed across her fucking insane breasts, and pleasure coursed through her body all at once.

"GGG....aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her eyes rolled, and then she started to scream once more.

Incoherent words filled the basement, punctuated by the clapping of thigh to abundant ass. Nat started muttering obscenities about the scene, and herself, and John concentrated on not blowing his last load till he was done fucking his mother.

Christmas is often said to be for children. Well, it was an adolescent dream that came inside his mother. A dream that kept fucking her obscene body, as it shuttered through another orgasm while he did so. A miracle some might say that he held on to her bucking ass, fingers hooked in her mouth, cock balls deep in his new cum slut.

...

They breathed heavy, and ragged, all three of them. John lay atop his mother, voice a whisper.

"Merry Christmas Mom."

***

Epilogue

After Nat finished her punishment, they showered, and changed. Jane, and Nat slipped into sexy lingerie, and John threw on some louse grey sweatpants. Sitting in the living room, they handed out the gifts. Jane, and John hadn't brought Nat's gift, as they thought they'd have to go find her after the holidays to do so.

John's gift from his mother was her. From his sister, he got a coupon book of sexual things he could do to her. After giving she said that it was kinda pointless now, but he thought he might regift it to someone else for her later, she seemed to like the idea.

Nat was told what her gifts were, so she felt more included. John had gotten her a new lab coat, and a set of goggles that apparently would leave a ring around your eyes, she doubted that. Jane had gotten her a gift card for Sephora, and a hand cream she liked.

Jane's gifts were last. Nat had gotten her a membership to a dating website, and a vibrator she already had, neither of which were much use. John's present was wrapped nice and tight, inside the amazon box, was another one, and inside that was another. A set of house keys lay at the center of the boxes.

"Our house mom. It's near Diamond's place so Nat can visit easier, and its big enough for us and like... four others." He watched the shock on her face register. "You know I haven't used Dad's money. I wanted to make my own way... but it's there, and that's selfish. I... I want to live you with you again, but not as mother son, but man woman." He waited for her responds, the cold howling wind outside the only sound.

"Master slut you mean." Her voice was soft, and her voice on the verge of tears. "Of course, idiot."

Their lips pressed together, as their bodies crushed into one another.

"I love mom. And Nat, I love you as well." Her stunned body was brought into the hug awkwardly.

"I love you too my beautiful dominate man." His mother mouth pecked at his collar, as she shifted to suck his limp cock.

"Mom, enough. It's done for the day."

"I can still suck it can't I?"

"Course." He chuckled at her over sexual form taking its rightful place.

"Maybe I can move in too?" His sister's voice was hesitant.

"Of course, silly little sister. And if you want Diamond can come too, given she understands her place." Her emphasized the statement by slapping his mother, with his semi erect cock.

"Thanks loser." Her voice was still unnaturally soft, but a smile spread across her face now.

With that she slipped down next to their mother and suckled on his balls. The Christmas tree lit the room like a rainbow, and the smell of sex filled the chill December air. John was now certain where he would be sleeping tonight; and wondered only if he would actually sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to upload issues, and holiday busyness this is a little late (to put mildly). Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed.

A big thanks to my editor Amber_Embers, and a thanks to you for reading.