Mouse to Goddess Ch. 03

Story Info
The submission of Pet and Slut becomes complete R.O.D. comes.
5.9k words
4.41
3.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
134 Followers

Jenn did not know what came first the tongue on her pussy or the alarm. She hit the snooze, lifted her hips, and rode her slave's face to a morning orgasm. She rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom and peed.

She was dressed in her running pants and sports bra. Slipped on some running socks and put on her running shoes.

She unclipped him and said, "You have until I get pet watered and Slut up, making breakfast, cleaning the kitchen, doing the bedding, before we leave." Jen told Jim.

She pulled on the pets collar to wake her and saw her eyes flash open, hearing a purr as her breath caught.

"You can pee in the shower. You will get your enema when I get back. I will make sure Slut freshens your water by my chair. You can lounge anywhere but I will put you on the treadmill for a couple of hours this morning and this afternoon. Slut will be on it for some time as well." Jenn said giving Pet her schedule.

She left her pet to navigate the shower. Pet saw the new slave's morning wood and hoped Goddess would let him breed her. Jenn pulled the blanket off Slut.

"While you slept yesterday, Pet did all the morning chores. Today you pay her back by doing them. You need to strip my bed, clean the kitchen and my bathroom. You need to have three bowls of oatmeal. Bacon and eggs with hashbrowns for me. You can scramble the eggs but not until I am ready." Jenn told Britt, setting her schedule.

She unclipped Slut and told her as she left. "Find Jim and make sure to take care of my tattoo and piercings."

Jen retrieved the cage from the dishwasher. She set a bowl of ice water and a washrag in the kitchen on the floor. She sipped the protein shake she made for herself and waited. Jim appeared crawling naked.

"Slut has been instructed on care for her piercings and art. I am ready to run with my owner." R.O.D. stated.

"Lock my cock back away. I may let you use it later but for the run it will be locked." Jenn demanded.

Jenn watched as he washed the scrotum with the ice water. It shrunk and became tight to his groin. He had shaved the area this morning. It made the flaccid cock look even larger. Pushing the first testicle through the ring, then the second.

Jim then put the head of his cock under the ring and pushing the ring up was able to pull the remainder of the cock through, now placing the ring behind the cock and his scrotum. He now placed the thumb of his right hand on the top of his cock, under the ring and pushed upward on the bottom of the ring with his right index finger.

The left hand contained the sheath. He slid his now shrunken member into the sheath and locked it in place compressing the scrotum between the large testicles. Jim then kneeling, knees apart put the key in his palm and presented it to Mistress Jenn.

Jenn allowed Jim to put on his clothes from the night before and they drove to his apartment, leaving Slut to clean the apartment and Pet to exercise on the treadmill. The apartment was lined with art that Jenn found fascinating, most of it pinup girls with large powerful machines. Many military themed.

"Is all of this yours? Jenn asked.

"Yes Mistress, strong women have always thrilled me." Jim told her.

"Have you done some a little more risqué than these?" Jenn teased.

Jim blushed, "I have a bondage series I will show Mistress if she wants to see it."

"We will explore that. For now, I want you in shorts, no underwear, and running shoes with socks, nothing else. No shirt, I like looking at your sexy chest and back." Jenn stated.

Jim figured out early in the run that Jenn was going to out distance him easily. At the 5-mile mark Jenn told him that she needed to stretch out and get in a good run. She would meet him back at his apartment.

He watched his goddess's beautiful ass get further and further away as she ran much faster than him. Even with her rucksack and 40 extra pounds on her back.

Jenn was a full minute ahead when she got back to the jeep and did her cooldown exercises. Jim arrived and was hands on his knees panting. He had not run like that in over a year. He didn't think he would ever keep up, but he would get better.

They showered at Jim's. Jenn took a pair of Jim's gym shorts and a white tee shirt to wear after the shower. She allowed him to put on cargo shorts and a tank top. He had slipped on shoes, and she put her clean feet back in her nasty running shoes.

Jim loved how her large breasts pushed out on his tee shirt. Her nipples obvious and hard against the white cotton. He was enthralled by his new goddess. When they walked through the door of the apartment building. Jim hit the floor on hands and knees.

Two women getting off the elevator commented as Jim followed Jenn onto the open elevator. "Right where a man belongs." One of the women said.

Jim blushed but would not have it any other way. Entering the apartment Slut was in the kitchen finishing breakfast. Pet was on the treadmill. Slut had set it a little faster, but pet was keeping up nicely at 1.3 mph. She had a nice sheen of sweat and Mistress could see where drops had fallen onto the belt for the treadmill.

Jenn went to the treadmill and turned it off. "You can take a break and have a drink of water, before breakfast."

As Pet walked off the treadmill backwards Jenn removed the purring ring for food and water. R.O.D. had his clothes folded on the dressing bench and was kneeling, in position naked, waiting for instruction.

"Make eggs Slut!" Jenn ordered.

"R.O.D. help slut get breakfast out effectively then the three of you will eat at my feet." Jenn instructed, allowing him to walk and not crawl until after breakfast.

After breakfast finished Jim needed to go to work. Jenn found out he would return about midnight. She had an 8 am class and would go on her run at 4 am. She told him to go home tonight and be at the apartment at 4 am before he took Monday and Tuesday off from the salon. Bring his essentials and what he needed for the remainder of the week. They would be running in the morning.

Slut and Pet had a full day ahead of themselves. Jenn also needed to figure out how she was going to deal with Tiff at Delta Gamma. She had until 8 am tomorrow to deal with that. Jenn was beginning to form some ideas, but she would let them mature.

Breakfast over, It was time for Pet's enema. Darby crawled into the master bath like a cat. Her suit was removed as was the tail.

"I will give you your enema and return to remove it. You can then shower, and I will lay out your clothes for today on the vanity. Thank you, Darby, you were a fantastic pet, but we have some human stuff to do. You will return to cat status tonight." Jenn explained.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Darby said as Jenn started the warm soapy water.

The eggs still buzzed and pulsed low inside her very tight vagina. As the water filled and stretched her rectum, Darby fantasized it was Jim's enormous cock in her ass. The large egg wedged against her G-spot and thumped. Darby's orgasm almost caused her to fall from a kneeling position onto her belly and 40DD tits.

Darby felt no new water entering for a while when Mistress returned and removed the hose and balloons.

"Evacuate and when you think you have finished, shower. We will get you waxed; Slut is going to start laser treatments today as she has chosen ownership over temporary." Jenn explained.

"Yes Mistress. When I think I have pushed the water back out I can shower and dress." Darby stated.

Darby was trying to process what her Mistress had stated about her sorority sister. Brittany had chosen ownership by Mistress. Did that mean that Britt was no longer a sorority sister? Should Darby choose ownership? She loved Mistress Jenn. She might even try to kill someone for Mistress Jenn. Even though she doubted there was anyone that Mistress couldn't kill on her own.

Jenn put the pleated skirt, zip up shirt, 8" heels with 2" platforms on the vanity. Next to those items she put the smallest butt plug and a leather chastity belt.

Jenn had gone to inspect Slut's kitchen cleanliness, while Britt stripped her bed for laundering. The kitchen was satisfactory but not excellent. Slut would only need two corrections. But it gave Jenn the opportunity to finally use Britt's tits.

Jenn went in to check on Pet.

Darby was clean and dry. She was kneeling on the floor. Knees wide, hands on her neck, arms at 90 degrees and chest out. Darby's eyes pointed at the floor as her Mistress entered.

"Mistress, I don't know where to start with dressing. I miss being a kitty, are you sure I need to do this?" Darby asked.

"Yes Pet, I am sure I need you to do this. Here is some lubricant for the anal plug. The belt goes on then this lock attaches over the upper flap. I want the skirt and shirt on the top. The shoes are the ones you chose. I will see you on your knees at the door, with your wrist, ankle cuffs and your collar in five minutes." Jenn told Darby.

Slut still had much to do for the day. Jenn let her know that her kitchen had earned her two demerits that would result in 5 strikes each on the breasts. She should do a better job with the rest of the cleaning. Jenn and Pet would return. If Slut finished with her assigned chores, she should give herself and enema and return to the kitchen to finish the job.

When Jenn returned the apartment would be reinspected and a minimum of two punishments would take place.

Jenn found her pet ready with the leash down the center of her back. The zip up top, barely containing the large soft breast and her fat ass visible from behind as she knelt in the pleated cheer skirt.

Jenn allowed Darby to ride in the passenger seat. Feet on the windscreen and skirt around her waist. It was Sunday in September. Not a lot is going on with the campus. Jenn decided that they should check out the library.

Jenn left the leash down Darby's back and walked in front of her pet. Jenn knew how much the chubby girl's assets were swinging as she walked in the tall platforms. Her girl's tits were bouncing and barely contained by the zipper front stretched across those milk bags. It gave Jenn an immense since of power showing off her Pet.

Still early in the day, Jen saw two girls doing the walk of shame. Neither as bad as the day she saw Britt. But one had pissed herself and was still wearing the pants. The lack of discipline on the campus was obvious.

Once inside the monstrous building that was the library Jenn saw a board that said, "Tutors" and had various sign-up sheets. Darby stood right behind her Mistress and watched her perusing the board.

A small girl walked up from being seated near the board.

"I see you have a submissive, what kind of tutor are you looking for?" The girl asked.

Jenn turned from the board to find a girl that would have been her friend in high school from her looks. She had on all black, droopy clothes. Dark eye liner and shadow. Deep brown eyes with chestnut hair in a frazzled state. Jenn guessed large panel cotton panties. Unsupportive cheap brassier and body hair galore.

"I have multiple submissives. I need a math tutor and you need a self-esteem tutor!" Jenn barked.

The girl cowered a little. The sight of Darby and glimpses of the chastity belt had bolstered the girls resolve.

"I can tutor you in math. Can you tutor me in self-esteem enough that I can have a submissive?" She asked.

"The best way I know how to do that is to break you! Are you sure you want to be broken?" Jenn asked.

"If I agree, how long will it take?" The girl asked.

"As long as I say it takes. Ask Pet how long it took for her to learn she needed to be my submissive kitten." Jenn told the girl.

"Pet, how long did it take for you to know you were your dominant's submissive kitten?" The girl asked Darby.

"Less than 12 hours Miss." Darby answered.

"My name is Kimberly. I will do everything you ask; I will not submit but I will do everything." Kimberly stated.

"The key is to not submit but to push through. To become stronger. I will break you and rebuild you stronger than you started. It will hurt, be humiliating but make you a better person." Jenn told her. "You will start to tutor me every day from noon to 2. I will tutor you from 4pm to 7am."

The two exchanged contacts and Jenn told her that noon she would be here for Algebra tutelage.

Jenn watched the small breasted, slightly overweight girl walk back to her seat. She was going to work that narrow ass and see if she really would not submit. That is what had convinced the little sergeant to release Jenn. The fact Jenn did everything asked, without question, but never submitted to the tiny sergeant.

The tiny bitch was painfully creative, but Jenn felt she never broke.

This made Jenn walk over to Kimberly. "We will start at 4 am tomorrow morning. You have the address of my apartment. Myself and one of my submissives will be at the entrance at 4am for a 10-mile run. I don't expect you to run, I do, however, expect you to finish. You will text me when you get back to the building entrance. I will be giving you a tracker to wear so I can verify you have finished the course. You can wear shorts or sweatpants, a sports bra and a tank top. Wear running shoes."

"I agree to the challenge!" Kim accepted.

"Start hydrating now. See you there." Jenn said.

Kim wondered about the soft girl wearing the micro skirt and chastity belt following her dominant around campus.

Jenn walked out of the library; glad she now had a math tutor. It was getting close to lunch. They would get sandwiches and eat in the commons on a bench.

"Darby, what sandwich would you like?" Jenn asked, while waiting in line for the line to get there.

"Mistress, can I have the tuna on white?" Darby asked. "With an iced tea."

"You wait here on the bench, and I will return with lunch." Jenn told Darby.

It was a bench in the commons near the sandwich shop. Darby sat and waited. Jenn went into the sandwich shop and got herself a meat lover on rye and the tuna on white. Two drinks with vegie chips for both. Jenn returned to a couple of guys hitting on her pet.

Jenn walked up behind them.

"Are you boys interested in my kitty?" Jenn asked.

19-year-olds were smaller than Jenn's 6'1" height. They may have outweighed her but neither thought they could take her.

"If you think you can handle her you are wrong. Move on boys. She chose me for a reason." Jenn stated.

One of the boys turned aggressively. Jenn looked him down. He was pulled aside from his friend before Jenn kicked his ass.

Jenn called Tiff and asked if she was available this evening. They needed to talk. Some changes had come about with Britt and Darby. Tiff gave her a 7pm with the sorority Leadership council. Jenn told Tiff that she and the two girls would be there.

Jenn's phone rang, the screen said "Judy." Jenn answered and simply asked what was up. It was her mother. Her mother's wife Susan sold real estate. Jenn told her the text was because she needed a house with at least 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Judy said she needed to park some money and needed the rental income so Susan would start looking and they could look at homes next weekend. Judy and Susan would be out on Friday.

The two finished their sandwiches and went home to see how Slut was getting on with the housework. To keep the afternoon interesting Jenn turned the eggs on both girls up to 50%. This got a moan out of pet and her hips began to rock involuntarily.

"You are causing a scene Pet." Jenn teased.

Pet blushed but the scrunched top of her areola and the thick nipples pushing out against the rough zip down sweatshirt gave away her arousal. As did the fluids leaking down her thighs as they walked to the jeep.

Following her pet, Jenn could smell the arousal and pheromones emitting from the girl. Jenn put a towel on the passenger seat to keep Pet from soiling it.

"You can play with my Pet's tits if you remove the shirt, Pet." Jenn told Darby.

Darby quickly pulled down on the zipper tab and shed the garment. Jenn wished she had taken the jeep's top off for the day and could have shown the world her submissive pet. Kneading her breasts and tugging on her engorged nipples.

Jenn pulled up next to one of the campus rent a cops at the edge of the campus. He turned and stared at Pet. Pet's eyes were closed, feet up on the windshield. Chastity belt on full display and squeezing her large fat tits, pulling the nipples, and distending her areola.

The cop quickly looked away at Jenn. Jenn winked and drove through the green light and off campus.

Darby achieved two orgasms before they pulled up to the apartment. Jenn allowed her to put her top back on to crawl into the building and enter the elevator. A couple getting off the elevator turned back to watch the chunky girl on a leash, crawl into the elevator with a chastity belt in full view.

They entered the apartment with Pet having removed her clothing prior to entry.

"You go get the kitty outfit, laid out, and powdered inside and I will send Slut in to help you put it on after I give her the punishment from this morning.

Jenn found slut in the kitchen scrubbing under the counter overhand with a stiff bristled brush. Her hair was disheveled from sweat and her body had a sheen of sweat covering it.

"I like to see the initiative. It is time for you to receive this morning's punishments, then to help Kitty back into her outfit. All punishments occur in the playroom. I will meet you in there." Jenn stated.

Jenn went to her room to find her pet, getting the suit powdered up. Jen changed into a black leather halter bra, 6" stilettos and black leather miniskirt. Her red hair tied into a severe bun at the back of her head. Her chubby blonde-haired Slut was going to get full dominatrix this session.

Jenn walked into the playroom to find Britt Slut on her knees, arms behind her head and legs spread. The chastity belt covered the bald pussy and the plug in her ass. The eggs continued to hum inside the Slut's cunt.

"I don't think you are trained well enough to not be restrained for this punishment yet. Feel free to disagree with me. If you move to cover yourself then I quadruple the punishment from 5 on each fat tit to 20 on each fat tit." Jenn stated.

"Please restrain me Mistress. I agree that I need to feel it before I can decide on whether I can take it without restraints." Slut replied while looking at the floor.

"Stand with your ass against the sawhorse. I want your ankles restrained to the front legs of the sawhorse and it against your ass." Jenn ordered.

Slut got her ankles attached to the bottom of the legs and ass against the sawhorse with her hands on her neck and elbows out. This lifted her tits slightly. The rings in her nipples ached from her movements all day, cleaning. Jenn took the wrist cuffs and attached them shoulder width four beams behind the girl with rope. This pulled her torso back at a moderate angle and made the breasts move up on Slut's chest.

The angle would give Jenn access to strike the top and the bottoms of the breasts. It also put a great deal of tension on the submissives lower torso and upper thighs.

"I want Pet to hear you scream. No gag, but I will allow you to have your eggs turned up if you would like, you are being the pain slut and all. I want you to enjoy your first tit whipping." Jenn told the girl.

Turning the eggs up to full, got Jenn a moan and a shaking orgasm. Jen retrieved a 3-foot bamboo rod. It was 3/8" across and quite stiff. Jen tied a string between the two nipple rings and tied the center of the string to the overhead beam. It was not tight, just lifting the rings out of the way of the lower areola.

The first strike was a tennis forehand to the base curve of the tits. It struck both evenly and Jen admired the white lines on the bottom of each breast, watching as they began to turn red, then the scream. This is when the second strike went across both lower areola and the fat breast tissue on either side of it.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
134 Followers
12