Mouse to Goddess Ch. 04 - Sluts Pets ROD

Story Info
The Marine Dominant does the right thing gaining submissives.
5.5k words
4.42
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Jenn measured April and took her weight the same as the other two. They were going to track fitness in her house and her pets were going to get into shape. She had plans for Judy and Susan's investment money.

That night Pet slept in the pet bed; Slut slept again in bondage with a dildo up inside her while her legs were stretched to 3" above her hips. This time lying on a mattress in the playroom. Ropes over her hips pulled her torso in one direction while her ankles were pulled another direction. Her arms behind her back pulling in the same direction as her hips with ropes on her wrists.

Slut's nipples ached from the heavy rings swinging in them for the day and her breasts ached with the lines of bruising Mistress had given her for failing to clean well enough. At least the five she took on the first day across her ass, only hurt when touched now.

She had abused Mistress terribly during junior high and high school. Uncomfortable, she deserved it in spades. Plus, it kept her aroused for some sick reason.

April, once she had removed what remained of her pubic hair Mistress instructed her on how to pleasure her new Mistress properly with her tongue and mouth. April slept the same as R.O.D. had the night before. Nose buried in Mistress's nectar pot, covered with the nectar from her efforts.

The alarm went off at 3:15, Mistress pulled April back into what she had left six hours before. Tongue the asshole then when tapped move up and long even strokes from hole to clit, suck each inner lip. Suck the clit while flicking it with the tongue lightly. Lick, Lick, Suck, Suck, Suck. Nose on the clit while licking the nectar.

Mistress ground one out on the girl's face finally and released her.

"Slut and you will start breakfast, go release her from her bondage and I will return after my run. I will put Kitty on the treadmill before I go. Make sure she has fresh water in her bowl by my chair." Jenn ordered April.

Jenn got out of the shower to Slut in the waiting position with a fresh towel on her back.

"Dry me." Jenn ordered.

The lines of bruising on the small, framed girls' large breasts were very precise and in Jenn's mind, exquisite. Her large rings in the large nipples were great as well.

"Today you wear your business attire to your classes. April will be missing her classes this morning as we have grooming and outfit day today. I will get Kitty out and have her ready for her 9am Biology class. We will post a schedule board in the kitchen and start a chore board for you and Kim Slut." Jenn explained to Britt Slut as she dried her Mistress.

Jenn put on her running shorts, tight sports bra/binder, and a tank top. She carried her 40-pound rucksack and the breath limiting mask. If Jim ever caught up to her, she would put him in one as well.

At 3:45 Jenn headed down to the street entrance. She had a small gps tracker tagged to her phone. Jim was already there and stretching against the wall. Kim came walking up, dressed as ordered in much the same attire as Jenn.

Running shorts, tight sports bra, tank top, and brand-new running shoes over brand new socks. The armpit and leg hair Jenn could see on Kim would be gone before they left the apartment this morning.

Kim was soft and out of shape, but not anywhere near where Britt and Darby were.

"Put this tracker in your bra and I will trace your progress. It will also assess your heart rate. The amount of time you spend below 140 beats per minute is the amount of time you will spend in pain this afternoon. Push yourself." Jenn told her protégé.

Jenn gave Kim the route then she and Jim started to run. It was a two-mile route with over half a mile of steep climb but also same in descent, then a mile and a half of flat run. Jen finished in 9 minutes and 54 seconds this morning. Jim finished in 12 minutes and three seconds.

Jenn had showered and allowed Jim to wash her when she put on a tank top and some gym shorts, with slip on shoes to go down and greet Kim from her run. April and Slut were just about ready with breakfast. Four would eat at her feet from dog bowls and she would be the only person in the room.

Kim was huffing and puffing as she approached the building where Jenn waited. The two miles took 45 minutes.

"When you cross the threshold of this building, you will crawl. Don't worry the residents here understand that my slaves crawl. You will be treated the same as them, until you prove worthy of being treated otherwise." Jenn explained to the want to be dominant girl.

"I will be keeping your watch, phone, and wallet while you are in my charge from 4pm to 7am during weekdays and 24hours a day on Saturday and Sunday. I will meet you at the library from 12 pm to 2 pm every weekday for my tutoring." Jenn stated as the girl crawled into the elevator behind Jenn.

They walked down the hall to Jenn's apartment. Jenn opened the door and turned to Kim.

"In these rooms you will remain naked unless I dress you in something. You will only be allowed possessions I have ordered you to have. R.O.D. Come and show the new slave the two basic positions she will find herself in." Jenn ordered.

Jim crawled to the entryway as Jenn closed the door. Kim was quickly trying to get naked, but was embarrassed that there was a naked man, with a silver cage over his junk quickly crawling to her.

Kim was positive the girl with the chastity belt yesterday was in a grey leather cat suit with a tail coming out of her ass, walking on elbows and knees on a treadmill. Another naked girl in a chastity belt was setting the table, Kim wondered how much the nipple rings hurt, then she saw the one through the girl's clit.

"Kim get your knees apart!" The man told her. Tapping the inside of Kim's knees that were hiding her sex from view. Kim began to comply as Jenn glared back at her.

"I suggest you learn from him and not me. I use much more painful tactics than Jim does." Jenn told the girl as Jim continued to show her the present position.

Jenn sat at the table and observed Jim training Kim in the waiting position.

"After breakfast April and Kim will go to the shower and make sure both have shaved their entire bodies from the neck down." Jenn instructed the room.

Kim's breath caught. She had never shaved in her life. She thought it was gross that women did that to impress other people. After breakfast that is exactly what happened. Getting out of the shower with another woman after having run a foam and razor over each other's most intimate areas, made Kim feel more naked than just being naked.

Jenn made the newest member stand in the middle of the living room while being measured by April.

"Chest below the breasts," April said sliding the tape under the soft hanging breasts. "33" strap. "Waist, 30" Hips 35", Inseam 26" Crotch length 20 inches." Jenn wrote the measurements down. "Chest including breasts 36" 5-feet 1-inch tall."

33C-30-35 was Kim's measurements. It was now 6:45 am. Jen placed Kim's clothing on the dressing bench.

"You may dress and leave Kim. I will see you in the library at noon for two hours of math. I expect to be pushed hard as you have been this morning. I will have your exercise statistics with me and give them to you then." Jenn told the tutor.

The door closed behind the crawling girl. Jenn had put a find me app on Kim's phone so she could tell where the girl went during the day. Jim had the next two days off. Jenn had an accounting class and intro to chemistry from 2-3 and 3-4. She, Jim, and April would spend the morning together and He and April could get done what they didn't in the afternoon.

"Jim, April, and I are going shopping this morning. Slut, get Kitty out of her outfit and into a belt. You are both wearing your business outfits to school today. Send me a picture of each other before you leave the house. Your hair is to be up in a ponytail and pet is to have hers in ears on her head." Jenn instructed.

Jen laid out a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt with the tennis shoes April wore from the sorority. Jim had his clothes he brought in from his car when he arrived after the run. Jenn chose a pair of shorts and a tank top. She gave him a pair of sandals to wear.

They headed to the department store first. She challenged April to the same as the girls before. Two outfits both with pure slut in mind. She took Jim to the Men's section of the store and told him he needed a formal out on the town, arm candy outfit and a take me to the woods camping outfit.

Jenn headed over to health and beauty to get a home laser hair removal device. Her four permanents could use it meaning Kim was the only one that would continue to wax. Jenn headed back to the women's section seeing April in the junior's section on her way.

April's size 32DD-23-34 was not going to fit into many of the things in a junior's section. Jenn walked to her, and April had found a basket. Inside the basket were two pairs of shoes, a blouse and a funny-looking piece of cloth.

"Found it, I knew that it would be here." April said. "Let me get dressed then you judge if I got the task Mistress." April asked. While disappearing into the junior's dressing cubes.

Jenn sat down and Jim appeared next to her. He had a pair of heavy leather hiking boots and some wingtip dress shoes. A lumberjack plaid flannel and some heavy denim jeans along with a modern looking suit with light coat.

"What no tie?" Jenn teased.

Jim held up an untied bowtie.

"Now you are just showing off!" Jenn joked.

April came out in her slut casual outfit. Her top was a little girl's bunny covered night shirt. It was stretched tight over her torso and looked about to tear across her tits. Her nipples and areola were not only visible through the cloth but the tension compressing the tits exaggerated their size. It did not help that it looked like four bunnies were frolicking in the dark field they represented. She had her dark hair up in two pigtails out of the top of her head, above her ears with pink bunny bands. Her pleated cheer skirt had a tutu under it like a petticoat. The effect was a bare pussy and ass in a field of petticoat Thule fabric.

Her pink shoes had 6" platforms taking her up to 5'11" tall with 12" heel. She looked like a Bratz Doll. Jenn spotted a pink over the shoulder studded purse and walked to grab it. She handed it to April who putting it over her shoulder exposed herself to 3" above her clit.

"You nailed this one Bunny. I love the little girls' slut theme. Show me the business casual slut I have as well." Jenn ordered.

"Thank you, Mistress." April said, disappearing into the dressing cube after a curtsy exposing her entire lower half.

A male employee walking by did a double take when he saw a grown woman's pussy in the junior's section.

April returned wearing what was effectively two rectangular pieces of cloth. Each was about 3" wide. She had a matching 3rd length tied around her waist. The lengths were bunched in a knot on top of each shoulder. The front came down and was held against just the front of each breast with areola visible on each side of the cloth.

At the waist a knot was tied around the waist cloth by the three-inch strip and gravity kept it down over the girl's bare crotch. As she walked flashes of pussy would appear and disappear. Once the belt was on, she would be descent in public, barely. The colors in the cloth were bright red, sky blue and emerald, green. Her dark hair was in a severe bun on the back of her head pierced with black and red chopsticks. Her bright red 7" stiletto heels accented the outfit perfectly.

"You have embraced the exercise perfectly. You get to choose one thing just for you!" Jenn said.

"Mistress, can I wear the same piercings and marking as Slut? They are very sexy, and I want my Marine Corps flag above your vagina to read "Marine's Pet Slut", Please Mistress." April begged.

"I guess you know what you are doing while I am at class." Jenn told Jim. "You can be a little more creative, I think. Give me a shout out somewhere."

"I know just the shout, I want out." Jim told his owner.

"Time for you to pick out a collar and leash to wear. We already have a pink and black what would you like Pet Slut?" Jenn asked.

"Can mine be red?" April asked.

"Of course, yours can be red. Get changed back and we will head to the pet section and get you outfitted." Jenn told the girl.

The red collar now said, "Marine's Pet Slut" and the woman, still at the same checkout stand.

"You are collecting girls like mine did dollies." The woman said to Jenn.

Then the woman saw Jim. "Who is this guy? Is he your husband?"

"No, I kind of inherited him from a fellow Marine that used to own him." Jenn stated. "It is ok as he is a Marine as well. He is called R.O.D." Jenn said.

"It is nice to meet you, Rod." The cashier stated.

"His name is Jim; his slave name is an acronym." Jenn told her.

"Oh, Jim what does your acronym stand for. The military seems to run on acronyms." The cashier questioned.

"Rocking and Oversized Dick." Jim said blushing.

"I doubt there is any such thing as too big. She said.

"Do you want to find out?" Jenn asked, looking at the woman's name tag. "Greta, I could have him come by for a few hours on your day off."

Greta just turned 60 and hadn't had a real cock inside for over 10 years. "Wednesday is my day off and here is my address. Have him come by about 3 in the afternoon."

Jim looked her over and she was a little overweight but still looked to be very healthy. Jim knew he would make her spank bank for the remainder of her days. He would be happy to go easy and slow giving the woman the time of her life.

On the way out to the jeep Jim said, "Thank you Mistress that was very kind of you."

Jenn stated. "We may have to work a little of the last year off of you so you don't kill the poor woman though. Will you be able to take a couple of hours in the afternoon on Wednesday?"

"Yes, I'll block it out today when I am piercing and decorating Pet Slut." Jim stated.

The next stop was the adult store.

Walking in, the two were put on the floor to crawl into the store on their hands and knees. Jenn went to and sat in the same chair as before and tasked the two with the same task.

"Each of you is to bring me a whip or paddle that you think I would enjoy using on your flesh. The last two did very well at this game." Jen told them.

The first to return was Jim. He had a coiled 7' single tail in his teeth and crawled to his Mistress and went into the present position. Jenn took the braided leather whip from him.

"I will have to practice with this; I could cut deep, making a mistake. I am glad to see so much trust in your Mistress." Jenn stated. "Now go get yourself a more permanent collar, wrist, and ankle restraints. I also want something pretty to plug up your asshole daily."

Pet Slut appeared just as Jim was leaving. She had in her hands a heavy rubber slap bat, piece of flat heavy rubber about 1/2" thick, 30" long and 3" wide.

"Have you ever been struck by something like this?" Jenn asked her.

"No Mistress, but it looks and feels like a very effective deterrent to bad behavior. I don't want to disappoint my Mistress." Pet Slut exclaimed.

"You have by no means disappointed me yet. I may save this one for special occasions. Now since you want to choose things, go choose your pet outfit, find one of the girls so they can measure you for it."

Jim returned with a black collar that said R.O.D. on the front. Each of his black cuffs for wrist and the ankles said the same.

"I ordered this right after my owner locked me away and had them kept here for this day. Thank you, Mistress." Jim said with a large tear streaming down his face. He also handed Jenn a 3" thick and four-inch-long plug with a black heart gem on the base of it. "This fit before my previous owner left. I am sure Mistress could get it in with a little work."

"Go get a 2" one to start with and we will work up to this. I do appreciate the effort though." Jenn stated.

Jenn thought to herself, "I wonder how I attract so many pain sluts."

Pet Slut returned with a large box with a bunny on the cover. A woman dressed as a bunny with the foot pads on her elbows and knees covered the box. The grey fur was going to match the kitty quite well. When Judy and Susan got here this weekend Jenn hoped they could find a property with a private yard her pets could play in and something to turn into a large playroom.

She took the two to the counter after getting a set of eggs and a chastity belt for her new pet. They checked out and headed back to the house for Jenn to get ready for her tutor. She left her new pet in the capable hands of her male slave.

At the house both Brittney and Darby were away in class at school. Jenn showered and changed into her dress uniform. She was dropping her second uniform off at the dry cleaners on her way. Jenn had her laptop, math book and the first week's homework with her. She entered the tutor room for the library and sat at 11:45 am on Monday.

Kim entered and sat at 11:55 am. She was ready to start on time. Kim demanded perfection and complete explanations from her student. Jenn appreciated it and learned a ton in the first two hours of tutorials.

"I will be walking out of the Chemistry building at 1600 hours. When is your last class?" Jenn asked.

"Mistress, I am finished at 3:00 in the math building. I will be waiting outside of the building.

"Instead, I will make sure the salon can get you, just a second." Jenn said, dialing the salon. The Skank answered the phone.

"Does the guy doing waxing have time for a neck down at 3:15 this afternoon?" Jenn asked. "Tell him she will also need the Marine Jenn special."

"Oh, he said if you ever asked again that you are to go to the head of the line. She will be fit in and checked." Skank said. "It will take about 3 hours so she should be ready about 6 pm."

Jenn handed Kim the address. "Tell the Skank in reception that you are there for the Marine Jenn special from the neck down. Don't worry the tech is a gay man, but you are required to perform anything asked."

"Mistress, I am a virgin. Please don't let some random persons take that from me." Kim stated.

"Have you ever even seen a real cock in your life?" Jenn asked.

"I was playing truth or dare once and touched one inside a guy's shorts but that is it." Kim admitted.

"This afternoon is going to be interesting and exciting for you then. Just listen and follow instructions. They will not hurt you, but you will please them." Jenn told her trainee.

Jenn was on her way back to the jeep to head home, in uniform, when a guy, taller than her, maybe 6'5" tall stopped her.

He looked like he was chiseled out of stone. His jaw reminded her of one of the best first sergeants she had. The first sergeant was tough as Kevlar and as giving as a stone wall. His shoulders looked like he could carry a 120 pound rucksack for the day without tiring.

She was sure his ass was rock hard under the shorts he wore. He was in a tee shirt that said, "UAB Blaze Football".

"Hi, marine, my name is Tommy; I am a defensive player on the football team. I want to invite you to be on the sideline for our first game this weekend." Tom said.

"Why would you choose me Tommy?" Jenn asked, looking up into a pair of bright blue eyes on a man that could interest her.

"My mom is a Marine. She has been a great mom and my dad said for me to try to find a Marine myself. A woman that isn't afraid, that can take care of herself and isn't going to wilt at the first challenge presented. I want a partner that is strong. I am not intimidated by a capable woman! Come watch me excel at my game!" Tom requested.

"I can respect that. If you really think you want to court me, be careful what you ask for. I will say I am interested in your little challenge. May I bring two friends with me to the game?" Jenn asked.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12