Mouse to Goddess Ch. 08 - Tom's Present

Story Info
Jenn gives Tom a gift and no good deed goes unpunished.
5.8k words
4.46
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
113 Followers

After leaving the homecoming prom, once in the limousine Darby asked Tom, "What just happened?"

"I was rewarded with the crown for a job well done in an important game. It is rare that the king and queen are dates. The committee that votes on it chooses the most beautiful and well-dressed girl to be the queen. Most times it is some sorority debutante that has influence with members of the committee. I was very pleased when Jenn was chosen. It is a tribute to how stunningly beautiful my arm candy is!" Tom teased.

"Attica, if you and Darby would like to go to your apartment, that is fine with me. I would like to take Tom to my house and enjoy the fruits of my labor at being the queen. You two need to let me know what you want to do?" Jenn stated.

"Oh, I don't get a choice in this, you are just going to take me to your place and take advantage of me?" Tom teased.

"No, I am going to take you to my house and let you make love to me like a man. You may be the first ever that is worthy of that designation. Then in the morning after our run I have a surprise for you!" Jenn told him in her Marine sergeant tone.

Attica asked, "Is there another bedroom that Darby and I can use for the night? I don't want to miss the morning run."

"Yes, and I believe Darby has a request, but I will allow the two of you discuss that." Jenn stated. "Darby tonight is special and you can enter the house dressed and stay a person until morning."

"Thank you, Mistress, but I would be uncomfortable in your home dressed. I will remove my dress and Attica can leash me to the room." Darby answered.

Attica blushed through his dark skin. Then leaned over, grabbing the back of the strawberry blondes head and gave her a deep tongue filled kiss.

The limo pulled out of the driveway of Jenn's house and Darby's dress was off over her head, the double sided tape distending her breasts before it gave way against her skin. Darby handed her leash to Attica. Once inside Darby fell to her hands and knees.

"Third door on the right, down the hallway, Attica, you will find the bathroom down the hallway." Jenn said

Tom took his queen into her room and allowed her to help him out of his tuxedo. Jenn had imagined Tom as being a banana hammock underwear kind of guy. It surprised her as she pulled the tux pants down, while kneeling in front of her king, when a pair of white boxer briefs appeared in her face. She had only seen him post workout the one time and it was a jock strap covering her prize.

Tom pulled Jenn to her feet by her shoulders and unzipped the beautiful green dress. Jenn reached up and unclasped the necklace and was quickly standing in only heels in front of Tom.

"I imagined what you would look like naked. My imagination fell way short of reality." Tom said as his hands began to roam Jenn's body.

She kicked off her heels and let him guide her to the bed in a lip lock. The first time they made love was more of a rut than love making. Jenn and Tom both are trying to consume the entirety of the other. They quickly peaked with Tom on top trying not to cum inside her and Jenn holding him inside with both legs wrapped around his lower back.

The next two were much slower and more controlled. The first session had Jenn on top of Tom and controlling the pace of the copulation. The second session was missionary and slow. Tom tried to extend it for as long as he could. She was just so tight and her pelvic floor was so strong that when Jenn began to orgasm it squeezed his cock in a vice of hot, wet, flesh and he couldn't stop himself from the orgasm that came.

They lay spooned in a hot sweaty wet spot that night, neither caring because the other helped them form it.

Darby was on the leash, but she led the way for Attica. He reveled in the large ass that swung in front of him seeing the anal jewel flash in the hallway lights. He relished his little dirty kitty on her hands and knees, crawling to their pleasure.

"Attica, can I have one request tonight and the rest of the decisions will be yours?" Darby asked, once in the bedroom.

"What is your request, Darby?" Attica inquired.

"I want to be bred for the first time in my Kitty suit. I am more comfortable now as Kitty then as Darby." Kitty requested.

"I want you to be comfortable and I think you look adorable in your Kitty suit. I want to breed you for the first time in your Kitty suit. Hurry and get it and I will help you put it on." Attica concurred.

Kitty returned with the outfit complete with the Kitty voice ring. Once she was in the suit, Attica pulled the plug from Kitty's asshole. He found it best to have Kitty on her back, on the bed, so he could play with her floppy milk bags as he pounded the two holes below.

Attica also found that Kitty grunted through her orgasms and flowed copious amounts of vaginal excretions having them. He fell asleep against his pet with his fat cock still inside her ass, softening. She pushed it out as she slept with two dark hands holding her freckle covered breasts. She could not have made up a better evening than tonight.

Jenn was woken by Jim. She woke Tom and Attica. Jim and Attica would go on their normal run and her and Tom would run the 6 miles to the school and retrieve the jeep. Jenn woke Slut and Gimp giving the two instructions on what was to be waiting when she returned with Tom.

Jenn took it easy on Tom for the first four miles of the run. She told Tom with two miles to go, that whoever got to the jeep first got to be on top while fucking in the grass at the commons. Tom did not know why that was a big deal until he was lying naked in the grass on his back and all the little bugs were biting his skin as Jenn rode his hard cock to orgasm. He ignored the irritation as he pulled his lover's tits to his mouth and sucked the hard nipples.

Her tits were the hardest he could imagine. They seemed to be supple and soft until she was in the throes of sex. Once both had finished, they scampered quickly back to the jeep so they wouldn't get caught. Jim could see the headline in the Blazer Gazette, "Homecoming royalty caught having sex in the college commons."

"We get to the house and shower, then I have a present for you for getting MVP and Homecoming King." Jenn told Tom.

"I love presents. What could it ever be. I have everything I need inside this jeep." Tom expounded.

"I appreciate that, this is something I want you to have, and I think you deserve. It is something every man wants and it's difficult to purchase." Jenn teased.

"You bought me an Italian sports car?" Tom teased back.

"You will just have to wait to see." Jen said.

They arrived at the house. Jen entered the house first and Bunny was on the treadmill with her rings clinking as she walked at 1.5 miles per hour. It was now 5 am. Kitty was drinking from her bowl after finishing her 40-minute stint on the treadmill. Slut was waiting on her knees at the entry.

Jen told Slut, "Go and help Tom prepare for his prize. Is Rod preparing breakfast?"

"Yes Mistress, I have been helping since the gift has been prepared. Sir, Attica is in the bathroom cleaning and did not want Kitty to help. He wanted her to remain plugged and with her eggs inside. Something about breeding cats. Mistress." Slut explained.

Jenn, Tom, and Slut crawling behind showered slut as ordered had laced Tom's water with 100mg of sildenafil prior to placing his quart stainless water bottle in the bathroom. To Jenn's joy he chugged the sweating container as soon as he saw the ice water filled container. Refilling the ice filled steel bottle from the sink.

Jenn allowed Slut to dry her and left Tom to luxuriate in the shower. It was Sunday casual and Jenn wore her sweatpants shorts and tank top. Her simple sandals and ponytail was the look she went with for a Sunday routine that was not going to be routine.

Jim had breakfast close. Jenn pulled Bunny off the treadmill, ran a hydrogen peroxide soaked wash cloth over her vaginal piercings, washing the sweat from the folds. Presoaked it for the nipple rings, lip ring and put her fingers up the button nose soaking the septum flesh tunnel.

Jenn removed Bunny's voice ring, then held the bottle up for her to swish around her mouth getting the tongue piercings. Jenn put the cloth on the ground for Bunny to spit the hydrogen peroxide onto. Jenn then replaced the voice ring and took the cloth to the kitchen.

The table was set, Jenn, Tom and Attica's coffee with juice was on the table. The pets knelt by their bowls waiting. Breakfast went as normal Tom could not place what was different but he was watching his adorable red headed woman with doe eyes.

When breakfast finished Jenn told Jim and Britt that they could wait to clear the table after Tom got his present. Jenn took Tom by the hand and led him to the playroom. They walked in to find Gimp. She was hanging around.

Her arms were tied to rings 10-feet apart on the wall, level with her head. Her ankle cuffs the same with ropes going waist high to either side of the doorway. This opened her vaginal flower and 8 rings to view upon entry. A stiff training collar held her head level to her torso.

A steel bone corset supported her C cup breasts on the thin torso.

"Slut prepares Tom for his gift." Jenn ordered. "Tom for your performance on the field and at the prom I gift you the virginity of Kimberly Collins. She has given herself to me, body and soul by that name as well as Slave Gimp! So she gives it as well."

Jen stepped forward, ducking under the ropes and removed the ring gag in Gimp's mouth.

Kim looked at Tom as best she could from her position. "I would be proud to have you take my virginity. I only dreamed of a homecoming king possess me in that way. You are a beautiful man, my Mistress loves you and I want you to have it." Gimp begged.

"Have you ever taken a girl's cherry before?" Jenn asked her lover.

"No, it is every guys dream but I have never had the pleasure." Tom stated.

"I see my Mickey and Slut's mouth has you ready. I will stay for Kim's support, the rest of you will leave, I am sure you will get to see Gimp, well fucked in the future. But this is a moment for Tom and Kimberly.

The pets were led by Attica with Jim enjoying the view of the pets' backsides in front of him, knowing how fuckable they were. Jim busied himself with cleaning up the breakfast table wishing he was Tom at this time. He had seen how Gimp responded to the needle and a good idea of how she would react to sex.

Tom saw the lubricant dripping from the girl's crotch but wanted to insure she was as comfortable as possible. Tom used the bottle of lubricant to cover his chemically hardened cock.

"You are a devious woman Jennifer. I would have never guessed this was my present and I still don't know what to think. I should be disgusted that you would give something like this away for someone else. But I am also extremely happy that Kimberly has agreed to let me have this special moment with her. So as hard as it is for me, please leave and let Kimberly and I enjoy this moment ourselves." Tom asked.

Jenn understood. Her virginity was taken by a fumbling recruit at rifle school in the corp. She wished it had been more special. Jenn had installed video equipment so she would be able to watch live, just not viscerally like she wanted.

Tom was removing the ankle restraints as Jenn closed the door behind her. He then removed the ropes attached to the corset holding up the girl's torso. Once those were free it was followed by Tom removing the ropes holding Kim's wrists to the wall.

With the girl now free from bondage Tom removed the ring gag again.

"I would like you completely comfortable for this, would you like me to remove the collar?" Tom asked Kim.

"Yes, please Sir." Kim said.

"I can remove the corset as well," Tom said.

"I would like to keep it. It hugs me and makes me feel sexy, kind of like a Victorian bride." Kim told him.

"For the next hour, you are my Victorian bride." Tom said, carrying the small woman to the queen mattress in the corner of the room.

Tom lay on the mattress next to Kim. He softly kissed the girl and rubbed her ring covered pussy.

"Do these bother you; I know they were installed without your permission." Tom said.

"No Sir, I gave Jim full permission to pierce and ring me. I was in subspace at the time but it was something I had wanted for a long time but never had the guts to do. Mistress has done nothing to me that I didn't already dream of and desire. She saw right away when we met that I desired to submit to a strong person, I just did not know myself well enough." Kim told him.

Tom felt how much her vaginal secretions increased with her confessing her inner self to him.

"Climb up and insert my cock when you would like to give your maidenhead to me." Tom said.

"Please, no, sir. I want you over me, looking down at my face as it is taken. I want a strong man to TAKE me!" Kim begged.

"Ok but if I am hurting you; I want you to stop me. Ok?" Tom stated then took a nipple in his mouth as his finger found her exposed clit.

Kim arched her back and softly said, "Take me please."

Tom knelt between her legs his cock still slick with the lubricant and the jeweled vagina in front of him glistening with odorous secretions. He placed his cock at her open entrance and pushed his hips forward slowly. A soft moan escaped Kim's mouth as she reached for his chest.

"Oh, yes, that stretches so nice. Oh my god, give me more." Kim began to beg.

Tom pulled back out and went in the same length quickly. Kim arched and pushed back to get him deeper. Tom felt the membrane restrict his entry. Kim reached down and started to rub her clit while pulling her right nipple ring with her left hand.

"Please, Please." Kim begged.

Tom applied pressure to the membrane and felt it give sliding to the side and opening the gates to her core.

"Oh, my god, you are amazing, stroke me hard, I want to feel you deep!" Kim expounded, now pulling hard on both clit ring and nipple ring.

Tom starting to be overcome by the begging girl under him and his arousal did as requested and pushed forward hard until buried in the virginal core. Her muscles gave to his cock. Curious he looked down as he pulled out and there was a slight sheen of blood on his erection. But it obviously didn't bother Gimp. She was fucking back as hard as she could, crawling after his cock, spreading her legs wider.

Tom placed his hands behind her knees and pushed them up beside her breasts.

"You want it deep, stay here." Tom ordered.

Kim placed her elbows behind her knees to maintain the position. Tom placed his hands on either side of the girl's head and dropped his weight onto her vagina. For his effort he received a tight clench on his cock as liquid covered his groin.

Kim couldn't believe the sensation of finally having something in her cunt. God she just wanted it deeper and faster. Tom was being a great first lover for her. She was glad he reacted the way he did but she wanted him to pound her. When he put her knees behind her elbows it made her feel very submissive and the plunge of his cock into her core. Caused subspace to invade Gimp's world causing the first of her lifetime of vaginal orgasms.

Tom held still until the shaking and convulsing stopped. The pulsing vagina was milking his cock like a Holstein's teat. Jim was able to hold off his own orgasm and wait. The contractions stopped and Tom squeezed the woman's breast bringing her back with a deep tongue filled kiss.

"Are you ready for another?" Tom asked. Tom accepted that Kimberly wanted rough sex from a lover.

He flipped her to her front. She tried to raise her hips. He pushed down on the small of her back with the corset holding her to less than a foot off the bed. He moved his hands to the top of the corset and her shoulder blades. He knew this was putting his weight on her ringed nipples and smashing her breasts into the top of the corset.

He lined up and once passed the sphincter of the vagina he drove in hard. Kim groaned with the intense pressure force and pleasure she just received. The wet slapping sounds of his hips and crotch banging into her ample small ass and hips filled the room as full as the odor of rutting did.

Jenn seeing the sudden aggression on her monitor went from rubbing the outer folds of her vagina to plunging fingers into her cunt and pulling her left nipple with her other hand.

Gimp went quickly back into subspace and soon was back in eye blank eye orgasms. This time Tom could not hold out. He buried and fell to the girl's back. This pulled his cock back from the deepest but Kim still felt the ropes of cum lining her vaginal walls and trying to escape past the invading shaft in her hole.

Tom rolled off the woman to his back to catch his breath.

"Sorry for how rough that got." Tom said, turning Kim to face him.

She was still on her way down from the endorphin rush.

"It is what I want, no, what I need. I loved how you accepted your gift." Kim said.

She crawled over and took his softening, glistening cock into her mouth, cleaning her fluids from the lover's cock.

Tom let her finish cleaning but did not allow her to get him hard again.

Tom put her sky blue collar on her and leashed her.

"Follow me, you get a present from me know." Tom said.

Tom walked naked through the house to his and Jenn's room at the other end of the house. He opened the door to the bedroom and Jenn was just standing from her computer with the room he just left on the screen.

"Did you enjoy the show, if the wetness of the shorts' crotch is any indication you did. Kim, lay on the floor on your back." Tom demanded. He looked at Jenn with a look she had not seen in his eyes before.

"Strip, Marine!" Tom ordered in what he thought would be a voice of authority.

Jenn by reflex quickly was naked and standing tall.

"You will clean up the mess you created while I take your ass. That is my gift to you!" Tom said.

After the fact he was mad that Jenn had put him in the position to take something from a girl that should have been entirely her choice. Now he was going to take something from Jenn that she had not agreed to give.

Jenn was slightly scared of what she saw in her chosen lover. She knew he was capable of devastating aggression. She had seen what he had done to the opposing running back time after time when he was running in the middle of the field.

"Start cleaning her out. Raise your ass and hold your cheeks apart." Tom ordered.

Tom did not want to damage the woman he believed he loved. He also wanted to humiliate her in front of her submissive. Kim just needed to see that the woman that put her into this situation was not all powerful and could not be reprimanded for improprieties. Tom was hard as a rock again, giving a strong woman orders was arousing.

Tom rubbed his cock with the lubricant he brought from the playroom. He did not give her the pleasure of rubbing lubricant in her brown bud. Tom grabbed a handful of flame red hair at the back of Jenn's skull. His right hand held his cock at her asshole.

Unlike the way he was with Kim on her cherry he plunged forward driving the mistress's face into her slave's goo filled pussy hard. Tom rammed hard three times using her hair for leverage. Tom let go of her head giving her back the ability to perform the demanded function of cleaning up the mess.

Tom pulled out completely and squirted lubricant in the gaping hole he left. Coating his cock again he pushed back in until his swinging scrotum slapped the hair covering a drippy snatch. He pounded away hard getting pleasure from the tight hole and the slapping of flesh as ripples ran up the tight muscles of Jennifer's ass.

Tom's aggression finally was sated and his anger at the situation subsided leaving his spunk in his lover's rectum. He pulled free with a thin coating of feces on his cock shaft. Jenn turned to take the cock into her mouth and Tom stopped her.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
113 Followers
12