Mouth Fetish Lee Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 gf piss.
5.6k words
4.29
14.7k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: My 2nd story. I like to try to keep it simple and to the point. Story has piss, scat, and humiliation talk.

A man with a deep dark want is about to be used by his girlfriend***

Characters:

Lee - The Boyfriend. Age 28 black male. 6'2 210

Tracy- The Girlfriend. Age 28 black female. 5'6 145. Phat ass and little breast.

Sho - Girlfriend's best friend. Age 32 Spanish and black. 5'9 phat ass and big breast.

Let us quickly recap for the ones that didn't read part 1 and a quick view jump to a few days after Monday:

Tracy, the girlfriend, decided to tell her best friend, Sho, she farted into her boyfriend's, Lee's mouth, Monday morning at work.

According to Tracy's it was an accident but ever since they were interrupted by their supervisor, they haven't talked about it in a few days and Tracy has since asked Sho not to talk about it. For Tracy, she was slightly turned off by the whole situation, yet the power and control she felt was a little more intoxicating than she would had thought or thought she wanted, but she was trying her best to hide how it was turning her on.

And it scared her and she hasn't spoken to even Lee about it or fucked him in last few days. Not like he hasn't tried but Tracy just couldn't come to terms with how comfortable and into it Lee seemed to be when it went down.

On the other hand, Sho couldn't stop thinking about the story. "A real life human toilet." She would think throughout the day and smile.

"Could she find a guy to use to the fullest nastiest extent?" Nasty thoughts ran through Sho's mind.

"How did Tracy get so lucky? She doesn't even know what she's got." Sho angers herself with her thoughts. Some may call it jealousy.

***Lee's thoughts in the in the days leading to Wednesday***

Left and in a daze, Lee struggles with the fact that his girlfriend won't sleep with him. It's been two days, which is not normal, and neither of them had talked about what happen Monday morning. In fact it seems like Tracy is avoiding the whole situation.

"But I know she was getting into it." Lee begins to run through his thoughts.

"Does my breath still smell like ass gas?" He laughs at thinking of the word ass gas. "I mean everything seems fine up until our usually, let's get it on time, then she falls asleep in the middle of rubbing my dick. I HATE THAT." Lee mutters to himself at work.

Lee is a private eye that catches people cheating. He likes it because there are times it's like watching porn but getting paid to watch porn. And like any porn not everything you come across sparks an interest. Lee has seen a lot of freaky things with his job. But that is for another story.

"Maybe I should text her. Naw, I texted last. So I'll wait." Lee trying to focus on recording this cheating older Spanish woman getting slammed from the back by a young white buck.

*****

Wednesday 10:35am (Girl Friends)

Sho had been looking at Tracy for two days trying to figure out how to bring the farting subject up again. She has been looking up a lot of reading material, mostly from this site named Literotica and watching videos, but since Tracy asked her not to bring it up and hasn't brought it up or even mention a single story about Lee, Sho thought it be best to keep it to herself. And lately it's been a lot of traffic coming in and out of their office, giving her less time to talk to Tracy, anyhow. Sho hated when the office would get busy, too much data to input not enough down time. And Sho has a second job dancing at a club. So she's tired, cranky, and horny. Always a bad combination.

Tracy on the other hand, was enjoying the busyness of the office. She felt as if Sho was going to spring 100 million questions at her and she didn't have any answers. And frankly she's sorry she brought it up to her. Only in the office are they really friends. Been office best friends for about 4 years now. Only two in a half years has Lee been around and Sho only sees Lee whenever he comes to take Tracy to lunch. Which hasn't been often lately.

So they barely talk outside of work and for Tracy she can feel how anxious Sho has gotten over the last two days.

But Tracy is more worried that Lee hasn't text her all day like normal. But she doesn't want to open those cans of worms with him or tell Sho, so she keeps busy with all the paper work and data entry.

****

Wednesday 4:00pm (two more hours till the end of the day)

The office has started to slow up. The girls both look exhausted. Their arms and backs hurt from the typing and sitting all day. They haven't gotten a break since Monday morning. They both lend back into their office chair and look over to each and start laughing.

Sho looks like she's about to speak when Tim walks in.

"Not today Tim, we haven't had our girl talk, so just turn around and walk out." Sho snaps quickly at Tim, and just as fast as Sho snaps is just as fast as Tim walks back out the room.

Both girls starts laughing.

Sho stops laughing suddenly.

Tracy stops but now with a concern look on her face, as if she knows what is about to go down.

Sho starts to speak, but Tracy interrupts...

"There's nothing new to tell, Sho." Tracy quickly spits out.

Sho crossing her arms and shaking her head ok replies "Ok, but I do have something to say, bitch! Sometimes it's not always about you."

Tracy wide eye sits up "Do tell."

"Well" Sho starts "I've been doing some research on the matter."

"Research? Research on what matter, Sho?" Tracy getting annoyed, turns her seat around and focuses on her computer.

Sho getting a little annoyed continues "Yea research. I hate to admit it but what you got to do is something I have always wanted. Someone I could use to the fullest."

Sho stands up and turns around and looks back at Tracy while pointing to her phat ass "You see this phat ass" hands now cupped under it, getting lost in the cheeks of her ass as she shakes it "this ass needs to be worship, not just fucked." Sho lets out a loud but girly dom laugh.

"This pussy needs to suck dried." Sho now getting into her the movement.

"Have you ever had the urge to just piss in a guy's mouth while you were getting your pussy eaten? Sho ask Tracy with the most serious face Tracy as ever seen.

"Shit, how long have you been thinking about this Sho? Tracy seeming a little concern.

"For a while now, but your story told me I may just be able to pull this off. I just need a weird guy like Lee to take my shit. Literally." Sho paused before laughing out loud.

Tracy annoyed tried to laugh it off ''But a weird sexy cute guy. That loves me and only me." Tracy bark.

Lee was weird, maybe a little misunderstood, childish, but he was perfect for Tracy.

Sho understanding throwing her hands up "Fine Fine FIne. Weird, strange doesn't matter as long as they worship me and swallow everything I give them, then none of those words matter. But you don't know what you are missing. If you are willing to give up that much pleasure, power over someone. If you don't feel like you deserve it, give him to me for the weekend." laughed Sho.

"And maybe I'll see how weirdly in love with being a slave Lee really is" Sho thinks to herself.

***Side note***

Sho wasn't ugly at all. In fact she thought she was better looking than Tracy, being lighter in skin and her breast where bigger. But Sho's problem she always had to have to bad boys the ones that ran in the streets and kept playing her out, over and over.

***Back to story***

"You funny as Fuck, Sho, like Lee would ever want to be left alone with you, when he got all this ass to play with." Tracy stood up and shake her phat ass around and laughed.

"Yea until I stick this pussy and ass in his face, and watch him fold, they all fold for this ass." Sho thinking to herself.

"Girl you know I was playing, I hate that little boy and you better sit that phat ass down somewhere before Tim gets a whiff." both girls laugh.

Sho continues hands together as if praying, "You are my only hope, Tracy"

"You're only hope for what?" question Tracy

Laughing out loud "To finish my research, silly" Sho playfully pushes Tracy in the shoulder.

Tracy more than confuse, just stares at Sho.

"Ima need you to finish what you started with Lee." Sho continues since Tracy won't say anything.

Tracy mouths drops open and she begins to speak.

Sho stops her "Before you tell me how nasty it is and how it doesn't do anything for you, hear me out. Please" Sho trying to use those googly eyes.

Tracy closes her mouth, crosses her short thick legs over each other and leans forward placing her arms on her legs, and says "Go ahead nasty bitch, but I make no guarantee I'll listen." Tracy starts to laugh.

A devilish grin crosses Sho's face and she thinks "Gotcha."

"Don't smile like that Sho. You're creeping me out" Tracy says as she is turning to face her computer again.

"Whatever." Sho answers "Here's the deal," Sho continues "We both know Lee worships you."

"I think worships a strong word." Tracy interjects.

"Shut up girl, we don't have too much time before work is over for me to tell you. Gotta get this research going." Sho laughs to herself out loud, annoying Tracy a little farther.

"Ok, so tonight I need you to see how far you can take Lee's toiletries duties." Sho laughs as she starts to continue.

"Here we go, I don..." Tracy is cut off by Sho

"I want you to piss in his mouth and make him swallow." Sho continuing despite Tracy starting to rebuttal. "Tell him to hold his mouth open and that you are about to cum and seal your pussy in his mouth and..." But before Sho could finish.

"I never say anything like that when I'm cumming, and it wouldn't sound or feel believable." Tracy started to comment. "It probably throw him off or something and fuck up the whole mood. You know how he gets to over thinking."

As Tracy frowns, Sho continues talking like Tracy didn't say anything, knowing as long as Tracy hears what she has to say, it would at least be in her mind. Tracy is an over thinking herself.

"Then you'll have to change it up. Get more aggressive before bed, see how he reacts and if everything is going well, just try my plan." Sho looks over to Tracy and smiles "What is there to lose?"

Tracy who has been thinking about Monday's morning incident, started to think that maybe she could pull this off, starts to ask questions. "And how am I supposed to pull this off without making a mess." Tracy knows Sho knows that she hates mess and hoping that would deter Sho to continue.

"Glad you ask," Sho's devilish smile returns, "I've thought about this, I know how much you hate messes, so the best way to avoid a pissy mess is to face sit the bastard." Sho starts laughing and with her devilish smile the laugh sounds more like a supervillain's laugh.

"Why are you so dedicated to me (low volume) using Lee as my personal toilet?" Tracy says as she giggles at the nasty thought.

Sho still supervillain laughing thinks to herself "I want Lee to learn his place in this world. Under a woman's ass."

"It sparked my interest and it kinda turned me on and since I have no one to play with, I have to live my fantasies out through you." Sho shows her sad face with a little giggle. "Please do this for me, just piss down his throat this one time." Laughing louder Sho wipes tears from her eyes from laughing to hard.

"I don't know, Sho. Isn't that bad for his health." Tracy sounding concern.

"I don't know either, Tracy, but it's not like we all don't eat and swallow a lot of bad shit and I'm not talking piss in his mouth every day, just tonight." Sho sounding more serious now feeling like she's loosing Tracy's interest. "Look we both know he'll do anything for you, and the way you explained how he took the full force of that big ass farting down his throat, I know there's so much more we can try with him. I, I, I, I mean you, physically trying and me taking notes for when I get the chance." Sho breaks off a quick smile and laugh which seems to make Tracy more comfortable and starts to laugh.

Tracy gathering herself "So, just like that I take control and piss in his mouth? Am I supposed to just fill it up? Am I supposed to squirt a little at a time? Bitch this is new to me, but you seem to have all the answers" Tracy laughing at how silly they both sound.

Sho excited that her friend is starting to ask questions, answers "Ok ok look, since you wanna act like a simple bitch. (Laughing Sho). I'll keep it simple. Do you need a pin and paper to take notes?" Tracy shakes her head no with smirk on her face, she's been taking mental notes since Monday and now glad Sho brought the subject back up.

"Well when you get home," Sho continues "Let Lee know you giving him some for the night. I see how excited he is around you, so he'll love you taking the reins. Technically at that point he should be putty in your hands. I say drink as much as you can." (Sho starts laughing) "I don't care what it is. Lee might though" (Sho and Tracy starts laughing harder). "But you need to wait till you feel your bladder fills up before you start your nightly activities." (Tracy nobs her head as if she's ready to go now)

"Good here comes the fun stuff." Sho more excited now, "Depending on how bad you need to piss, when to start to get your pussy in his mouth will be up to you. I say right away, the longer he eats your pussy the less likely he'll think it's a set up. You can't cum to fast. (Sho and Tracy both start laughing). "And don't forget to continue telling him what to do, never lose control. So after his normal pussy eaten time, randomly tell him you are about to cum. He'll probably start sucking and licking your clit more. But tell him to open his mouth wide and then stick you pussy in his mouth. Look him in his eyes and scream I'm cumming while grabbing his hair and just start pissing in his mouth. Fool proof." Sho claps her hands together as if to end a great super villain plan.

"Wait Sho, I don't know if I can look at Lee while I'm pissing in his mouth." Tracy with a disgusted look and tone.

"But you can piss in his mouth though, Ha, I knew you were a nasty bitch." Laughed Sho.

"Whatever, bitch. I just don't think I can do this. Looking at his face, just ewww and weird." Tracy says looking down at the time. 30 mins left before the day is over. "Thank god" Tracy thinks to herself

Sho totally annoyed now, says "Look you don't have to look at him, damn. Turn around and put your ass in his face." (Sho starts to laugh). "That way you can fart on him to. A nice big loud stinky one right in his face while you piss down his throat." (Both girls laugh) "But seriously Tracy you have choices here, bitch. You can either look at him or not. Personally I would want him looking at me while I'm filling his mouth up with my piss." (Tracy laughing starts to die down) "And one last thing, Lee has to swallow it down, drink it all."

"What the FUCK Sho." Tracy shook to even think she would go that far into this.

"Just saying, you don't like a mess, right?" Sho asked

"Right, but I don't like the thought of Lee drinking my piss either." Tracy answered

Sho back to being annoyed and with 15 mins left knew it was now or never, if she couldn't get Tracy to at least say she'll think about it, this would probably be the last time they talk about this. And Lee needed to be taught a lesson. He is way too cocky for his own good.

"Ok I understand, it's pretty nasty, but I don't know about you but I couldn't stop thinking about using someone like that. The power, the devotion, the pleasure just from one person. You know how guys always say they can take our shit, I think it's time for them to prove it." (Tracy starts laughing which gives Sho hope).

"So let me finish my idea and then decide on it." Sho ask. Tracy looks at the clock getting ready to clock out with 10 mins left looks at Sho and shakes her head yes.

"So you scream out I'm cumming, and when you start to piss say OH MY GOD I can't believe you finally got me squirting, DRINK IT, SWALLOW IT DOWN, SWALLOW ALL MY CUM, or whatever Megan said in her rap. I'm telling you he'll swallow every drop without question. Men are simple creatures." Sho speaks as if she's the mistress of toilet slaves.

"Wow, um." (Laughs Tracy). "I can see you put a lot of thought into MY situation." (Sho laughs). "But I'll think about it. Can't promise tonight, but it doesn't mean I won't consider it." Tracy says as she starts to clock out and collect her things to go home. Tracy knows she gets home an hour or two before Lee, depending on Lee's work load, so she figures she'll have think to pour a glass of wine or two and think.

Sho watches as Tracy rushes out of the office and thinks to herself "By the time I'm done with Tracy's head, Lee will be out of the picture. She wouldn't want to be with a nasty toilet slave for too long. And if she won't leave him, I got plans for that, as well." Wahahaha (evil laugh).

***Wednesday: Lee's Thoughts at the end of his work day***

For the last two days, Lee has felt like he's been in a funk. Ever since Monday morning, there has been a feeling of distance between him and Tracy, and that's all he's been thinking about. Even at work while watching a man giving back shots to some cheating chick, Lee couldn't focus.

"What is Tracy thinking?" Thought Lee, "did things go too far? Did it make her look at me differently? Is she disgusted by me for not being disgusted or that it just happen?" He couldn't wrap his head around what Tracy could be thinking. With her avoiding the subject and mostly anything dealing with sex, Lee could only feel like things were about to be over.

"But maybe she's embarrass," Lee trying to think positive, "That could be it. Of course it was quite nasty. But the way she took control in the end, I couldn't ask for anything better. The way she let her ass rip in my mouth with a powerful 'ppptttttthhhhhpt' fart was something I couldn't imagine would turn me on so much. How can I convince her that everything is still fine and there's nothing to worry about. How can I convince her to try again?"

Distracted by his thoughts about what was going on with his relationship with Tracy, he missed the man leaving the hotel. When he realized what happen, he quickly rewind the tape to see how long ago did the man leave and to see the ending of meet up. The ending between the cheater and him, had young buck cumming all over her face, laughing and pulling his pants up and walking out like nothing happen. Checking his phone to see the time line of when he wasn't focus to when the tape ended he notice Tracy had called a few times.

No text or voicemail made Lee nervous, "Why did she call and not text? She never calls. Should I call back, should I text, or should I just go home and hope it's not a big deal," Thoughts are running through Lee's mind.

Lee's text Tracy, "Hey babe, sorry I missed your call, you know how work gets. Lol. I'll be home soon. Can we talk then?" Lee hoping that this isn't the break up call from Tracy.

'Bing' a text right back from Tracy, "Hey love, of course we can talk when you get home. So hurry up, can't wait for you to come home"

Lee signs like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. Having Tracy text back about not being able to wait for him to get home, calmed a lot of his nervous thoughts.

"Maybe she had let go of what had happen on Monday." Thought Lee, who was happy that Tracy seemed to be her old self again. But a little down that the next level of his sexual chapter seemed to be coming to a close. Back to the same old sex. But at least he will still be able to touch. So Lee's gathers his work belongings and starts to head home.

Tracy on the way home from work stops to grab a few bottles of liquor, something to smoke and dinner before heading home.

12