Mouthfuls of Magic - Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A sexual discovery experience in a segregated future
19.2k words
4.46
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome erotic reader. This story of mine is set in a future where Men and Women have been permanently segregated. This came about as women were found to be the underlying cause for most violence and crimes committed by men. Additionally, their separation protects them from sexual assault and violence. Science has progressed to a stage that the sexual union of men and women is no longer required for reproduction, and most people alive have never so much as seen an image of a member of the opposite sex.

_____________________________

Chapter 1 - The Discovery

6 September, 2169

Blinding light shining on Anna's face jolted her out of dream. It had been a good one too, it contained people with firm muscular bodies. She'd been in a room with a lot of them and...

Anna tried to call back further details, but by this point the dream had slipped from her mind like smoke through her fingers. Why had the light turned on?

"Dani! Why did you have to wake me up?!"

DANIELA - Day And Night Integrated Existence Living Assistant- was the 24-hour virtual assistant installed across the entirety of the Venus-complex that had been Anna's home, school shopping and socialising location for the length of her life. Anna and her friends had started calling her Dani, which they found she responded to.

"Good Morning Anna! It is currently forty-seven-minutes-past-eight o'clock in the morning, on Wednesday the sixth of September in two-thousand-and-sixty-nine. The internal climate today is scheduled to reach a high of twenty-eight-degrees at precisely fourteen-minutes-past-one o'clock in the afternoon. The windows have been set to moderately sunny with partial clouds, and I woke you up because you have guests."

Dani's soft and harmonious voice finished it's daily introduction as Anna opened her sleeping pod and swung her legs over the edge to sit on the side.

"Guests? What?! I'm not expecting anybody!"

"A change was made to your schedule at twenty-three-minutes-past-eleven o'clock last night."

Anna looked in shock at mirror on the wall she had become accustomed to talking at when communicating with Dani as a result of the length of time she had spent in her life in front of this mirror perfecting her appearance.

"By who?! Why was I not notified till now?!" Dani was usually the perfect assistant for organising life tasks, and now this?

"You had fallen asleep by this hour and I did not want to wake you. The schedule modification was made by Tawnee Summers, to whom you have granted ability to edit your schedule. Would you like me to revoke Tawnee's privileges?"

Anna's eyes widened in shock at hearing the name of one of her closest friends.

"Tawnee?! Where is she?!"

"She is currently waiting outside your room with Lisa Addams, Chloe Banks and Brianna Harper. Would you like me to let them in?"

Anna jumped to her feet and glanced around to check her room was in order. Seeing everything was straight, she checked her clothing in her mirror. A loose blue singlet and some short blue pyjama bottoms that only just covered the bottom of her butt. 'Matching at least,' she thought as she answered, "Yes, go ahead!"

The white panel beside her mirror promptly transitioned through stages of transparency before disappearing entirely, and Anna's four best friends entered her bedroom.

"Still in your pyjamas!?" Tawnee exclaimed as she hugged her Anna and kissed her cheek. "I thought you'd have gotten my message last night like every one else?"

Anna exchanged hugs and kisses with each of her friends before explaining, "I'd fallen asleep before the message came through, Dani only just told me now."

With the covering hatch left open, her friends had taken up position sitting along Anna's sleeping pod so it now resembled a sofa. Anna felt like she was giving a speech as she stood in front of her in-wall wardrobe to address her friends.

"I don't think I ate enough food yesterday, and then after a few drinks last night to help me relax, I think I just passed out."

"Well get ready!" Tawnee chirped clearly full of excitement. "I have a surprise for everyone! Dani, put some music on, and we need coffee!"

Anna stepped into her ensuite and used the toilet, then jumped through the shower. Wrapping herself in a green towel, she brushed her hair and then stepped back into her room.

"Just a hint!"

"Anything at all Tawnee, especially regarding the extra instructions you left."

The realisation hit Anna that no one had been told where they were going yet, and Tawnee was waiting till she got there for her big reveal.

"I'm ready now Tawnee," Anna let her know. "You can tell us now."

Tawnee smiled and shook her head quickly. "Not yet, and not yet! Dani, get Anna something to wear, and remember what I told you!"

The wall infront of them transformed to a clothing rack with a single green dress hanging on it, and some strappy sandals on the floor beneath it.

"Daniii," Anna looked at the lone clothing item she'd been presented with. "You forgot underwear!"

"Just following Miss Tawnee's instructions, Miss!" Dani's voice spoke back.

Anna looked at her friends aghast, and only took in now that they were all wearing a different colour of the same loose low-cut dresses with v-necks that almost reached their belly-buttons. The dresses were held up by small shoulder straps, and extended to about halfway down their thighs.

In answer to her unasked question, Tawnee spread her legs causing her red dress to lift and reveal her neatly shaved landing-strip leading to the small pink folds of her slightly exposed inner labia. Chloe in pink sitting in a next to her, pulled her feet up onto the edge of the bed. Her cleanly shaved vagina lips only parted very slightly at the very top, revealing a hint of her clitoral hood.

Lisa was next in line wearing a white dress, which she simply slipped the straps of from her shoulders to let her twin 34Ds hang out. Lisa had big pink nipples that were now pointing directly at Anna.

Bri was last in line, and she spread her legs wide to show her hairless twat. Bri's inner pussy lips were fully exposed, and with her legs spread, they were together at the top, but then opened making the insides of her inner lips form the shape of a small hanging leaf.

Seeing it was her turn, Anna let her towel slip from the top of her boobs to show her friends her Double-Ds, and then walked over to put on her sandals first, which allowed her to bend over at the waist, letting them all see her bare pussy and butthole.

As she took her dress off its hanger and turned to face her friends to put it on, she saw Chloe had started to play with the top of her pussy while she watched.

Cottoning on to what was happening beside her, Tawnee pulled Chloe's hand away from her cunt.

"Trust me, you'll want to wait till later."

"Oooohh! a clue!" Crowed Bri as Anna pulled the dress over her head and felt it hang so loosely around her body that she still felt naked. She smiled at her friends and poured the last of the black coffee from the percolator into a cup and took a long and grateful sip.

"Okay, I think I'm ready."

Tawnee jumped up from the bed with such high enthusiasm that her boobs bounced out of her dress. Anna felt her face break into a smile and she finished her coffee and set her cup down on the table.

"We still need to do make-up babe," Bri said reasonably to Tawnee as she stood up and replaced the sides of Tawnee's red dress over her boobs.

"No time," Tawnee said. "We'll be the only ones we see anyway! We're fine. Let's go!"

The group of girls looked at each other as they rose and set their cups back on the table.

"Let's do this! Whatever this is."

Tawnee guided them down the hallway and passed a communal livingroom, to the central elevators. The five girls piled into an empty lift that was waiting for them, and Tawnee pressed the button for the lowest basement level.

"What the fuck Tawnee? Isn't it like, really dark dusty down there?"

The lowest basement had previously been where all of the nightclubs were located, until a change in legislation led to all places that served alcohol and provided evening entertainment needing to be on the uppermost levels for improved ventilation, now the lowest levels of their building were disused and abandoned. Anna couldn't even recall the last time she'd seen them, no one came down here anymore.

"Just you wait!" Tawnee told them all. Her excitement level was so palpable she was intermittently rising onto her toes to attempt at containing it.

The lift arrived with a 'Ding!' And the doors opened to reveal pretty much what they'd expected to find. The empty skeleton of an interior, but everything valuable from tables to signs had either been taken upstairs, or stolen by Marauders of years past.

Anna felt an uneasiness in the pit of her stomach.

"Tawn.. I don't think we're meant to be here."

"It's not much further!" Tawnee strode quickly out of the elevator, and down the centre of what once must-have been the foyer between different clubs and bars.

Had it not been for her high level of excitement, her friends might have remained in the elevator and gone somewhere else. As it was, Tawnee's sheer and uncontrollable energy saw them follow her out, weaving along the long lobby, till they found where Tawnee was looking for. There was nothing particular about the shell of a club that she finally guided them into. The lobby curled around in an arc and this club's small entry was at its apex, which must have placed it at the very edge of the Venus-complex.

Tawnee guided them through, down a long corridor, and it was only at the very end that they saw something they'd never seen before in their lives.

Two doors were at the end, one to the women's toilets with the circle at the top of the plus they so easily recognised. But the other had a circle with a diagonal arrow drawn out of the top signifying the men's? But no man had ever set foot inside this building?! It was built by a female construction crew after men had been banished from this region. No male toilets were constructed. It didn't make sense.

"What the fuck? Tawnee? Are you sure this is safe?" Bre was as curious as the rest of them, but intimidated by this new unknown.

Tawnee froze a step short of bursting through the men's room door and looked back at her friends. Anna was ready to hear whatever she had to say, as right now she felt uncertain and slightly nervous.

"Aren't you sick of living like this? Never seeing men, when women used to live their whole lives with them?"

"But men got too dangerous Tawn," Sophie countered. "Everyone knows that. We're safer this way."

"But what else did men have that we're missing out on!" Tawnee looked to be on the verge of reaching out to shake her thoughts into her four friends.

Anna thought back, suddenly remembering part of her dream the previous night. "Muscular toned bodies."

"Strong arms," Bri added.

"Broad shoulders," said Lisa.

"Girls-!" Tawnee scolded at them. "This isn't about looking at men. If I had pictures I'd have just snuck them in to Anna's room. This is about what we miss out on doing with them!"

She opened the mens room door, and walked inside. It was too dark for her friends to see after her, but overcome by a mix of curiosity and comradery, they followed their friend into the dimly lit room.

At first, it was nothing out of the ordinary, the basins and taps were commonplace, nothing strange or unusual about the soap dispensers or mirrors.

"It's round here girls! Tawnee's voice called to them, and they followed it, and were shocked to see she she had slipped out of her dress and stood completely nude in front of them.

"Tawn, what's going on?" Anna exclaimed, feeling frustrated by her friend's drawing out of just getting naked in front of them.

"Look around girls! Dani, turn the lights up!"

As the room came into better view, Anna saw the reason behind Tawnee's excitement at bringing them here, and a clearer image of something else she'd seen in her dream, was sticking out of the wall in front of them. Many of them, in all shapes and sizes, stuck to small black wall panels, positioned all the way around the room.

Tawnee went up to one and stroked it gently. It felt soft, and firm. It must have been out of silicone or something similar, but it almost felt like she was touching skin.

"What are we meant to do with them?" She spoke aloud, But her dream the night before had answered that very clearly.

"Uh-I uh-think uh-you'll uh-work uh-it uh-out!"

Anna looked around and saw Tawnee was down on her hands and knees. She was pushing herself backwards and forth against the wall, with one of the things protruding from it getting stuffed right up her vagina. Tawnee watched as her tits violently shook back and forth as she slammed herself repeatedly on this thing as if desperate to drive it well and truly inside herself.

She wrapped her hand around the one she stood beside. It did feel oddly 'right' being there, as if her hand was made to hold these things. She slid her hand up and down it a few times, and looked to see what stages her friends were at.

Tawnee was still thrusting herself on all-fours. Lisa had straddled one coming up from the floor and still with her dress on, was bouncing and rocking her body upon it. Bri was fully naked, and doing something similar to Tawnee, only from a standing position so she looked to be whacking her hips into the wall. Chloe still had her dress on, and looked as uncertain as Anna still kind of felt, and looked as if she wanted to kiss the one she was holding. As Anna watched, she took a cautious lick of the end, and must have liked it because she went back for more.

"If you two don't hurry up and get your dresses off and make use of these," Tawnee called, as she got us from where she had been, leaving the object she'd left glistening with her fluids.

"So, men have these?" Anna confirmed as she slowly slid her dress from her shoulders to the floor.

"It's how we used to reproduce," Tawnee told them all. "That's why it feels so amazing!"

"Are you sure that's where you're meant to put them Tawn?" Chloe asked politely. "This is pretty fun too!"

Anna looked at her and saw that she'd taken the end of the one that she'd been examining, into her mouth, and looked to be licking and sucking it.

Tawnee walked over to Chloe as if to look closer, then tore the thin straps off the shoulders of Chloe's dress making it fall to the floor.

"I'm certain," she told them. "And you will be too once you have one of those!" She pointed to the one she had left, that was still wet with her juices. "They're fun in other places too, don't get me wrong, but you haven't lived till you've felt it in your cunt!

Anna left her dress on the floor, and took off her sandals too, then walked over to the one Tawnee had left behind.

"It's what they use to piss out of," Tawnee said, as she'd taken over licking at the one Chloe had left, as Chloe mounted one in the floor, like Lisa.

"But inside us, they'd inject their magic sauce, which would make babies grow inside us." She took a long suck on the one in front of her. "If it went up our pussies, that is. Some girls would swallow it, or let them put it up her butt, or wear it with pride on their faces!"

"What are they called?" Asked Chloe, squatting down to let one slowly enter her.

"The real ones are called 'penises'. Most guys call them 'dicks,'" Tawnee told them. "But these little beauties are called 'dildos. All of the pleasure, none of the danger!"

Anna got down, and started by licking, then sucking, Tawnee's previous dildo. It felt good in her mouth too, and the taste was excellent. She saw Tawnee smile at her as she finally turned around and started inserting it in her vagina. Comprehension dawned on what it was she had tasted, as she watched Tawnee go to a dildo on the wall beside Bri, and slide it up her cunt. Their boobs looked amazing as the two girls bounced in unison. Four beautiful tits shaking together; as much as Anna liked to think of muscley bodies, there was pure beauty in women's bodies that just couldnt be matched.

Chloe and Lisa's bodies were heightening her excitement levels too. Chloe was facing her and her boobs again looked deliciously sexy; but then Lisa's arse was pointing right at Anna, and was so irresistible that Anna wanted to reach out her tongue for a taste.

The room was filled with a sound something akin to applying soap to your body in the shower, only louder and faster. This was broken only by their gasps and moans of pleasure, which grew only more frequent.

As soon as Anna had begun to mimic what she'd seen Tawnee doing, Anna saw what she had meant.

It - felt - AMAZING!!!!

She moved back and forth and felt it slide in and out of her. It was a sensation that was close to being tickled, but instead of making her want to laugh, it was feeling better and better, while something else was building inside of her. She moved faster and faster and it got better and better.

Ecstatic cries of pleasure were filling the room around her. Anna looked up to see Chloe and Lisa riding the dildos beneath them like bucking animals. Bri and Tawnee meanwhile, we're thrusting their hips with amazing speed, gliding up and down of the dildos within their wet pussies.

Anna felt the edge of whatever had been building within her, and she knew the other girls were close to that point too. Bri cried out first, and then Lisa joined in too. Feeling it was time, Anna let her body go and heard herself scream out as pleasure emanating from her pussy washed out over her entire body, giving her an adrenaline rush and making her feel warm.

As the pleasure finally stopped, she felt her body fall forwards, and she looked up to see only Tawnee was still in the final throes of her orgasm, her other friends, like her, were examining the dildos responsible for their pleasure, and the fluid their bodies had left on them.

"It's okay," Anna said to them all as Tawnee stopped crying out and fell to the floor breathing heavily. "I tasted Tawnee's after she used this one.

Tawnee looked up at her and caught her eye. "Her pussy tastes good!"

Without saying a word, Tawnee got to her feet and came over to start passionately sucking the dildo Anna just left her vagina's explosion all over.

Anna looked around the room and saw Bri going to taste Tawnee's dildo, and Chloe and Lisa on the floor were trading.

Happy with the result, Anna went over to suck everything Bri's gorgeous pussy had left on her wall dildo. Bri definitely tasted different to Tawnee. It wasn't better or worse; just different. Anna attempted momentarily to describe it to herself, but found as she licked that she just just didn't have the words or experience tasting vaginas to really assess it.

As she looked around at her four best friends, each stark naked and tasting a dildo covered with another's vaginal eruption, she hoped that fact would soon change.

As Anna stood and looked around wondering, 'Where to next?' and seeing a world of possibilities with all of the different dildoes surrounding her, and all of the sexy naked chicks surrounding them; Brianna spoke to her, "You're right about Tawnee's pussy Anna," she licked her lips very obviously. "Delicious!"

Anna smiled at her, trying to look at her eyes, but unable to fully draw her attention away from the lure of Bri's free-hanging tits.

"You taste pretty great yourself Bri," Anna said quite honestly. "I wouldn't mind trying it again."

Bri's smile grew wider still and she closed the distance between them with a single step.

With their nipples almost touching, Bri whispered softly to her, "Is it okay if I taste you? Now?"

Anna wanted to say 'Yes! Of course it is! Do it now!' But somewhere between her brain and her lips the words got lost, and seconds later she found Bri's body pressed against hers, their tits squeezing together as they tasted each other's mouths for a bit first. When they finally were able to let each other go, Anna got back on her knees to suck the dildo again that Bri had cum all over, and Bre lay down and slid her head between Anna's thighs to have her sample taste.