Movie 01: Family Fuck Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My young thick girl had not bothered to put her clothes back, after the failed foursome, and she was more than ready to be taken - She just wanted to get back to being mercilessly filled by her guy, and she knew it was only a case of having to wait for my penis to slide out of her own mother's stretched loose twat, before she had me for good, again!!

But Jyothika Amma being a typical Tamil housewife, had not kept her mouth shut - She had managed to sent hushy voice messages to her two sisters, and to her elder daughter, and also to the wife of her son, detailing about the wild setup, even as she was busy cumming for me!!

I was only an hour into fucking Hansika, rougher than ever before, when her wedded sister, Karthika, and her sister-in-law, Varalakshmi, stormed inside the hotel room!!

I had to fuck them, too - It was basic courtesy, and Hansika knew that better than me.

She was aware of the reality this was the first time I was meeting her family, and it was important I impressed them - So though reluctantly, she agreed to wait, yet again!!

Karthika cried uncontrollably as I shagged her - I never knew pleasure could do that to a woman, but I soon realized it was a lot of pain too.

Even after 2 years of marriage, she still was a virgin. Her husband, Silambarasan, was not at all interested in sex, and he had never ever fucked her, and he had not even touched her!!

I was her first, and as soon as I completed the deflowering of my girlfriend's elder sister, also giving her the primary, secondary & tertiary orgasms of her life, her sister-in-law began opening up about her tragic life!!

Varalakshmi did have sex with her man, on the night of their wedding, but that was the only case of sensual intimacy between the couple.

"Dhanush Anna tried to make his dick longer, by making me pull his meat as far as I could. But in the process, I broke the veins, inside, and he could never have an erection after that!!" Varalakshmi bursted into tears, upon completing the sentence.

However, her helpless sobs were soon replaced by loud groans and ecstatic moans, as I pushed the entire length of my big cock inside her narrow cunt, in one go!!

"Thalaivaaa!! Oh My Bahubali!! You Bloody Master!! Cum Inside My Pussy!!" she almost begged, and I delightfully followed her orders!!

"My holes will never be the same... But, it is okay!!" she screamed, changing positions, to ride my dick, as she herself ripped apart the rest of her clothes!!

"So... Yeah... I will just tell Dhanush Anna that Kamal AKA Vasool Raja AKA The Local Goon abused me... Again!! That is what I do every time my spouse catches me with a slightly more open pussy. He gets angry when I tell him I touched my clit, but does not say a word when he hears the dangerous criminal's name." Varalakshmi started explaining about the injustice she had been facing, and also how she was going to trick her husband, and stop him from guessing she had strayed.

"Normally, it's only a thin carrot that I put inside, to please myself, and Dhanush Anna notices the difference immediately. He doesn't trust me one bit, and checks my openings every night!! He hates the hard truth that I can cum without him, if I want to!!" she continued.

"Prabhaassss... You know what?! I feel like an entire watermelon has been stuffed inside me, right now. Telling Dhanush Anna that Kamal AKA Vasool Raja AKA The Local Goon alone penetrated me won't do... I think I will have to tell my man that the dangerous criminal's whole gang did me together!!" she gushed, as she groped her own big tits, jumping on me, and climaxing one more time!!

Hansika was happy that her stud showed how to get the job done - But, she was more thrilled about the fact that she was very close to having me back, and was making herself comfortable on top of me, in the reverse cow-girl position, when the next pair of craving holes walked in!!

It was her aunts, Sneha & Madhoo, this time around, and the two sincerely thanked their knocked out sister, sleeping on the bed, as they moved closer towards me!!

Sneha Amma was already in the nude when she entered the room, and Madhoo Amma only had a pair of red bra & panties on her - They had already come spreading their legs for me, and I only had to start taking turns filling them!!

I made the two hot MILFs land on all fours, on the floor, with their bodies making a 'V', and I alternatively pushed my shaft inside their love-holes, in the doggy position!!

Sneha Amma's enticing dusky body pleaded to be fucked hard, and the sight of her curvy bare back made me really pumped up - I was ploughing her from the very first thrust!!

Yet, I did not make Madhoo Amma strip any further - She already looked ravishing in her red inner-wear, that greatly elevated her fair creamy skin, and I simply guided her thin cotton panties to the side, and let my member slide inside her dripping honeypot!!

I felt great about myself, as I sensed the two aged sisters cum in a rhythmic timed manner, and I was enticed with the thought of having created similar ripples inside the other 4 pussies, in the room!!

It suddenly crossed my mind that it was after a long time I had given gratification to multiple women from the same family - I rightfully felt closer to my real self, and it paved way to a wonderful realization!!

The last many hours had undoubtedly established that this was the best set of in-laws I was ever going to find for myself!!

I knew this was the most perfect family for me to marry into, and I just could not wait to become a part of it, and be a Family Fuck Boy, forever!!

I was having so much fun shuffling between the two ripe luscious women, and giving oral pleasures to the other two younger hotties, whenever their muffs appeared in front of my face, that I had unfortunately completely forgotten about the existence of my girlfriend, Hansika!!

She had been watching me stray, in the most insensitive manner, and she was weeping, when she finally had my attention.

I was still inside her aunts, and I knew she was upset - But in my effort to hurry up, I ended up screwing them even harder, making them moan even louder, leaving Hansika even more furious!!

She thought she will have her chance when her mother was done. But then, she had to make way for her own sister and her sister-in-law. And now, it had been hours since her aunts were being pleased, by her man!!

"Hansika... You Silly Slut... Don't waste time sitting there, doing nothing!! Take out your phone, and record these moments for me. I want to see it everyday, until I die!!" Sneha Amma almost commanded, in her sexually charged state!!

"Yes, Please!! And also, Hansika, can you please ask Yashika to come over here, right away?! I really want this pole to go deep inside my daughter, too!! Please... It is just a two hour drive, and we will keep the boy busy, till she is here... I can hold on... Please, Hansika... Let your cousin sister also feel the goodness!!" Madhoo Amma pleaded, sounding extremely submissive!!

The mature duo's venereal vulnerabilities were on show, and my young babe was sure that she had seen & heard enough!!

Hansika was very very angry now, and she was fittingly fuming!!

"Stoooooopppppppp!!" she screamed!!

"This is over!! Enough is Enough!! You are all done here!!" she just kept screaming, but the scenario hardly changed!!

And as if none of these damaging happenings were causing sufficient suffering, she also saw her own mother come back to her senses, asking for another round of hardcore action, crawling out of the bed, lustfully looking at me!!

Hansika knew she had been subjected to more than what she could take, and she had lost all patience!!

She was destroyed, and could not handle the heartbreak - She immediately announced that she wanted to cut all ties with me, and she did just that!!

Understandably, she expected her ladies to walk out of the room with her, and leave me Single, but that is where she got it all wrong - It did not take me even one full minute to get myself a new lover!!

To be precise, I actually had plenty of options to choose from - Each of the horny women around me, wanted to be my mistress. They were all ready for a life that needed them to be a milk marie!!

The 5 of them were just about to engage themselves in a cat fight, in front of my ex, when I correctly suggested that it was best to draw lots - And to my greatest delight, I happened to pick the piece of paper that had Jyothika Amma'a name written on it!!

Hansika's 45 year old mom gladly replaced her daughter, immediately begging me to push inside her mouth the very same cock that had gone inside the dirty anal hole of almost all the dirty women in her family!!

"Vijay Baby... Come to Room Number 69, in Randy's Hotel!! Immediately!! I want to show you something important!!" Jyothika Amma said, calling her hubby on the phone, with my sticky cum still in her mouth.

"What is it, Jyothika Darling?! You said you were going to Madhoo Amma's house." he enquired, very lovingly.

"Yes... Yes... She is also here... She will definitely be still here when you reach... Actually, she will be here for the whole week... I don't think she can move an inch, anytime soon!!" Jyothika Amma concluded.

Mr. Vijay was soon in the very carnal space that had witnessed the sluttification of his kin, and he could not believe a regular human had caused the devastation, when his wife showed him her unbelievably wide holes - Until, I presented myself to him, still naked, as the rest of the women drooled at my semi-erect leaking tool!!

The mostly sissy hubby was stunned, but instead of turning angry at me or his wife, he immediately got down on his knees.

And before I could even react, he was sucking my cock, exactly the way I always wished to have my rod loved!!

I greatly enjoyed the blowjob, perhaps more than ever before, but the action also opened in front of me a whole new box of twisted questions!!

It was my first homo act - I knew I was no gay, but I had to seriously consider wondering if I had bisexual elements in me!!

Neverthless, that was one of the craziest days of my life, and almost as good as the memorable evening I fucked my teachers & their daughters, during a family reunion at my old school - It was indeed one heck of a time doing Vidya Ma'am, Tabu Ma'am, Rani Ma'am and Aishwarya Ma'am, before their daughters Jhanvi, Alia, Bhumi and Urvashi joined!!

I waved goodbye to Tamil Nadu, a few days later, and came back home - But, everybody concerned knew that it was not my last time with my special mellow lover!!

I started meeting Jyothika whenever time permitted - She was no longer Jyothika Amma for me, and astonishingly, I would be engaging with not just her, but also her cuck invert husband.

Mr. Vijay volunteered to keep his better half's holes generously open for my monster, if I agreed to letting him lick & clean my dick, each time I came inside his wife, who was now my girlfriend, and ultimately, I signed the deal!!

Hansika, too, had moved on, and was now promoted as the official cock-blower to her 75 year old patron, who was soon going to be a grandad, thanks to his old buddy, Rajinikanth, impregnating his incapable son's reckless wife, during a steamy quickee, that lasted 10 seconds!!

I don't have to say this again, but I really wanted to marry the hot chick, right after our first hookup, and settle down once and for all - It was not possible anymore, but the current arrangement was also fine, if not better.

After all, Hansika's holes were only an exact replica of her beautiful mother's lovely cavities, and the original was now owned by me!!

Life was once again progressing very fast, and I was only adding more and more women to my Contact List, read Conquest List, every passing day!!

It was just about the right time for me to go on a vacation, and plan how I wanted to go ahead with my Career - And thankfully for me, it was exactly then that my dad & uncles planned a trip to the cold snowy mountains of Manali!!

"We finally have you!!" Malaika Aunty said, grabbing my cock, over my shorts, as we boarded the flight.

I could still feel my mother's thick lips on the head of my penis, and I had just finished ejaculating in her mouth!!

"No more sneaking into public toilets with your Mummy alone!! You get that, Prabhas?! All of us have an equal right on you!! We are all your Moms!!" Kajol Aunty made things very clear.

"Excuse me, Ladies?! I dared to take the extra risk. My husband was just inches away, as I sucked my Son's cock. If you were ready to do the same, you too would have been rewarded!!" my mom put an end to the conversation, and she surely seemed proud about her achievement, even as Sushmitha Aunty & Sreedevi Aunty winked at each-other, recollecting the early morning threesome they had with me, before heading to the Airport!!

As far as I was concerned, it was an amazing feeling to be back in the company of my own women - It felt great to be truly back home!!

Being paid for sex was a luxury - It was seriously great, but nothing came close to the pleasure of owning a woman!!

More than the money, it was the pussy that mattered - It was leaving my seed inside these women, and possessing them, that enthralled me more!!

It was the consciousness that I have forever left them tainted, with my dirty semen, that gave me the greatest contentment!!

Nothing gave me as much delight as fucking a woman without her husband or her partner knowing - That was my biggest kick in all this!!

And the exhilaration was a thousand times more intense, when the partner in the dark was one among my own dad & uncles, and especially when the women being corrupted were my own mom & aunts!!

It was for them that I became a Family Fuck Boy & It was them that let me become a Family Fuck Boy!!

I felt extremely happy to be back to fulfilling the sensual demands of all the women in my own family!!

Honestly, I had missed them, too - And, I was going to give them all the Fuck of Their Lives!!

THE END

A Film By Anuraj Kashmal

12