Movie Night

Story Info
A woman grows something new while relaxing for the night.
8k words
4.33
63k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

"Thanks a bunch! Have a good one!"

And with that, Jess slammed the door to her apartment with her spare hand, vaguely hearing the delivery man outside her door doing the same to his car's own. Turning around with a sigh, and being careful not to drop the box held in her spare hand, she smiled wearily to herself. It had been a long day, for reasons elaborate and varied (but mostly centered on her cocksucking bitch of a boss), and she wanted little more than to sit down and indulge herself with a filling, and utterly unhealthy, meal - which the pizza cradled delicately in her palm promised to provide.

Delicately stepping over the myriad objects scattered around her apartment (including various dog-eared library books, strewn work clothes, a bottle of moisturizing crème, and a rather conspicuous teal adult toy standing resolutely on end), Jess steadily carved her way towards the faded, threadbare couch she called home for much of the time spent in her apartment. In a practiced, almost thoughtless motion, she arrived next to it, spun on her heel, and flopped directly lengthwise, settling into a lazy sprawl even as she dropped the box onto the small wooden coffee table set directly in front of her. Kicking off her shoes, Jess reached with one hand towards the box of pizza, deftly unhooking the top and allowing it to swing up, her other hand fumbling around the table blindly - until, finding its target, it swiped the remote from her tabletop, flicking on the television, her Playstation, and Netflix in short order.

A wry smile came to her lips as the familiar tone noted the program's start. Jess's life post-college had been a blend of days just like today - days spent wearily trudging through her daily routine of going to work, eating, and sleeping, with naught but media to take the edge off the mundanity. It was a contained, solitary life, but not necessarily a bad one - though lonely, and, she secretly suspected, starting to gain weight, she wasn't particularly unfortunate. Certainly not enough to uproot herself, or seek out excitement, or do anything at that particular moment that didn't involve watching some new release or other she'd missed while stuffing her face with pizza. Speaking of which...

Jess's face lifted as far as her current position allowed, scoping out her prize. Set before her was an entire platter of delicious, thick, cheese-laden, loaded pizza. She'd never been one to get too concerned about her diet, and as such she'd been quick to act on the cheap deal she'd seen advertised on her way home - a three-meat delicacy from some new independent shop that'd popped up nearby. Laden tall with long sausages, pepperoni, and meaty, rounded balls of pork, the mere sight brought a temporary end to any work or company-related woes she might have been entertaining as of late. Grabbing a slice, starting up the first thing that looked half-decent, and going to town on her meal, she prepared to settle in to a long evening of normalcy.

Prepared to for an instant, at least, before coming to a screeching half upon taking her first few bites. A tingling shock ran through her system, a pleasant fuzziness not unlike when she played one of her favorite music tracks or got really into something she was watching. This thing was heavenly; the way the cheese stretched off the crust, the way the crust contrasted with the savory meat, the way the meat filled her mouth with luscious juices, bringing a blush to her face, a tingle to her spine, a rush to her...

...Wow, that guy's a stud, she suddenly found herself thinking, gaze suddenly drawn to the television glowing softly across from her. It was some recent-ish Hollywood fare, starring the standard strapping American hero and his buxom female costar. And was he ever a sight for sore eyes, having started the movie with a VERY flattering shirtless action scene. Settling down again into her couches' folds, Jess returned to her blissfully lethargic state - but this time with a pleasant buzz permeating her system, the curious feeling from a moment ago seemingly lingering in her body. A buzz which now, strangely, seemed centered rather low on her torso. Withdrawing her right hand from its confines beneath her thigh (and feeling a light tingling there as well as its compression was ended), she slowly drew it across her chest, her stomach, and finally allowed it to creep into the confines of her jean shorts, resting it there for the time being. Taking another bite from the slice remaining in her left, she again smiled wryly at the familiarity of the situation. This was far from abnormal for her; alone as she was, there was little else to do with her time than to while it away endlessly consuming, and it was quite often that her routine evolved from a normal Netflix session into a bit of self-consummation. The chill nighttime air made it almost natural; the heat of her body created a comfortable pocket of warmth within her pants, and it was only to be expected that her stray hand might wander into its embrace.

Though it usually took a bit longer than this, she thought to herself, lightly cupping her hand against her groin.

Finishing off her slice, Jess lazily reached for a second, fumbling about and dripping grease across her blouse. She really did rather like this pizza, she thought to herself, slowing drawing it again towards herself. She'd have to check them out again; she'd been rather disappointed by most of the delivery options she'd tried so far since moving into her new place, and this would certainly take the edge off her worse days. Feeling another tingle run across her body, again seeming to linger and pool around and above her lower torso, a soft coo escaped Jess's lips. The movie seemed rather mindless so far, even by modern Hollywood standards, but this guy really was eyecandy. Toned, solid musculature, not so much to be garish but certainly enough to note, fashionably styled thick brown hair covering his deliciously cute face...

And that bulge of his. Jess stared hungrily at the prominent tent in his pants, only now having noticed it, completely ignoring the expositioning taking place on-screen. That would do just fine. How had she not noticed it before?

Her hand, cupped in the seat of her jean shorts, slowly began to circle against her underwear. Jess shifted a bit where she lay, trailing her fingers across the increasingly sensitive flesh laid under the fabric beneath her fingers. Intensifying her movement, she slowly squirmed on what little room there was on her narrow couch, digging her fingers a little deeper into the warm cleft between her legs, rubbing with a bit more fervor than an idle bit of self-stimulation on the couch necessarily warranted. Tracing across the subtle folds of her womanhood, tracing her cleft from fore to aft, gently squeezing and prodding and rubbing the increasingly pleasurable mound, Jess slowly began to circle around the sensitive nub cradled at the apex, stuffing the remainder of her second slice into her mouth even as she did.

For a moment, Jess was no longer on the couch. Instead, she was with that glorious hunk of a man standing stoically on her television screen, running her hand across the deliciously meaty bulge betwixt his own legs. How hard it felt, how strong, how she longed to feel it and stroke it and HAVE it all to herself and -

Jess's fantasies were dashed, her back arched, and her eyes widened as her index finger stroked across her clothed clitoris. She'd scarcely ever felt anything like it in all her life; the buzz that had permeated her body was now seemingly a fire stretched across her entire lower torso, but especially so within her vagina's hood. Countless stars splayed across her vision as her hand moved itself, shooting past her underwear, enmeshing itself deep within her folds, lovingly stroking and stimulating that wonderful button of pleasure with her knuckles even as she explored herself deeper with her fingers proper. A moistness crept swiftly through her loins, quickly saturating her digits with a warm slickness, even as above her mouth salivated at the form of the man's body, now sparsely clothed in a ramshackle hut, laying prone as he recovered from some misstep or another during the film's opening. Jess's eyes were drawn straight towards the straining bulge unmistakably tenting the hero's drawers, almost impossibly sturdy even in its owner's injured state. How could something that blatant have made it into the film? She really couldn't make sense of it.

And she could REALLY use some meat right now.

She grabbed a third slice from the box laid before her.

Her eyes nearly rolled back in her skull, stopped only by the intensity of her transfixed gaze. Jess's mind whirled, imaging what that man's enormous penis would feel like in her hand, in her mouth, on her tongue, sliding back and forth along her throat even as she desperately stung herself over and over with her hand, shoving three fingers at a time deep into her snatch as her thumb rubbed desperately over the white-hot button of flesh sticking out like a steel wire from her groin. She envisioned the way she'd rub against him, the toned hardness of his chest contrasting beautifully with the softness of her own, her respectable breast rubbing against his chiseled body - even as she finished her food and moved to rubbing her real breasts with her left hand, smearing greasy residue across her nipple as she toyed with herself further, her breath racing and bringing her chest up to meet the offending hand all the better. She imagined his straining cock, wet still from a woman's mouth, straining, swollen and turgid, stretching out from his body and throbbing with desire, feeling so good to the touch and filled with the need for her to fire it deep within the woman currently undulating against her chest, her mouth opened in a blissfull moan even as she stroked the member cradled betwixt them-

Jess's own mouth lolled open in a blissfull, thoughtless gape of her own as she watched the heroine on-screen undulate against the hero, not going quite so far as her imagination brought to her thoughts but nonetheless blatantly sexually interested. She felt a shudder cross her entire body as she viewed the two of them together, imagining the impossible heat between their two bodies; she felt her own vagina clench rhythmically and wetly against her invading digits as she imagined the unbelievable tightness that woman's must have; she felt her clitoris, erect and oh so pleasurable as she roughly stroked it, seemingly almost straining against its confines as Jess strained against it. Jess felt that buzzing, blissful heat permeating her entire torso, moving her left hand from her breast to her stomach, laying and caressing it just across her belly and under her blouse, imagining as she did the feel of that wonderful man's cock driving into a woman, and out of her, and into her, and OUT OF HER.

She laid back, barely even registering the movie any more, focused on nothing but the characters therein. Her eyes were drawn from the man, his penis and body so hard and long and desirable, to the woman, so soft and pliant and warm. Her breath came in short bursts as she matched her motions to her breath; as it went in, so too did she, and when out, her fingers followed, trailing slickness out to pool in the confines of her pants as she did. She could feel her pleasure building; she breathed deeper, with purpose, pushing deeper and harder, feeling a pleasure building deep within her core, feeling the heat of earlier swirling and flowing within her, feeling the wetness of her love and the tightness around her fingers and the glorious thickness and hardness and sensitivity of her clit and she pushed and pulled and pushed and pulled and PUSHED

Again, Jess's back arched, her gaze glued to the screen, her breath caught in her throat as she mentally devoured the man and the woman on-screen, her womanhood spasming around the invading digits, the warmth exploding out from her groin, her muscles tingling pleasantly and her mind suffused in the glow of orgasm, the buzz around her crotch flowing and the glorious climactic feelings getting her off more than most anything she'd ever felt before. Her toes curled, her legs stretched, milking the feeling for all it was worth, her thumb circling madly over her love button, pushing it down, up, all around, milking the small nub of flesh for every ounce of pleasure she could get out of it. Finally, she collapsed back into the couch, a long, drawn out sigh releasing all the breath she had held within her. Her womanhood dripped about her fingers, slowly oozing down to stain the inside of her panties and pants.

She settled back, bathing in the aftermath of her ministrations, eyes remaining glued to the screen - currently showing off a rather well-defined female posterior, its owner currently yelling something-or-other at the protagonist. The heat in her body abated somewhat, but the buzz seemed to remain, as did a fragment of the orgasmic afterglow, seemingly having left a pleasant tightness in the back of her vaginal canal. An itch that she seemed to have been unable to scratch. She stuck a finger back within her tunnel, reaching up as far as she could, but seeming to be unable to touch it.

Her interest in the movie somewhat abated (and having paid little attention to what had been happening anyway), Jess slowly peeled her hand from her crotch, the remote from the table, and herself from the cushions of her couch, the feel of her partially exposed flesh separating from the fabric as she paused the stream kindly informing her that she'd gotten a bit more worked up and sweaty than she'd initially expected. She hadn't thought she was being that aggressive, Jess thought to herself, as she swung her feet to the floor - though she certainly wasn't complaining if sweat was the price she'd have to pay to jill herself off that well again. Well, part of the price - she'd made an absolute mess of her underwear on her brief but passionate journey to movieland, and she'd no intention of sitting for another few hours with her clothes gooed up. A change was in order. She'd probably grab a beer on the way back, too.

Again starting carefully over the minefield she'd created on her apartment floor, and again noting the dildo she'd carelessly tossed in the middle of it sometime prior (would that have improved things?, she thought to herself), Jess took a few steps towards her bedroom before pausing, doubling back, and grabbing another hunk of pizza from the now half-empty box lying on her table, allowing it to flop lightly in her hand as she worked her way towards her room and a fresh set of clothes. Nudging the door open with her foot, she slipped inside, hooking her finger on the lip of her shorts and forcing them down as she did so. Pausing for a moment to consider what exactly her plan was for the food she'd carted in with her (and ultimately deciding to carelessly toss it on her comforter), Jess pulled off her underwear, grabbed a pair from the topmost drawer of her dresser, and turned to flop onto her bed, intent on replacing them and getting back to non-business.

Her action was arrested as her gaze swept over the mirror situated on the opposite wall. Featured therein was her half-naked body, standing pantsless with a pair of fresh panties grasped firmly in her hand, and with a rather noticeable red hue covering her entire face, arms, and stomach, up to and including her newly-exposed crotch. Itself sporting an extremely erect clitoris, bulging obscenely a good half-inch from the rest of her rosy mound.

Jess bolted towards the mirror, her hands playing over her face. Nothing felt overly tender or hot, but she looked like she'd been sporting a life-threatening fever, her unruly shoulder-length brown hair framing a very unnaturally ruddy complexion. Her fingers pressed into her cheeks, eliciting no reaction other than the temporary whitening of the compressed skin, feeling for abnormalities, but finding none. She studied her reflection intently, looking for something, anything, to explain her feverish appearance; upon closer inspection, her skin also appeared slightly taught, her jawbone more prominently defined, her cheekbones slightly sharper - though that could well be an illusion, the simple result of over analysis, Jess tried to reassure herself.

"What the hell...", Jess spoke aloud, her sentence caught short by the unexpected dryness and huskiness of her voice; it, too, came out sounding mildly sickly, though her throat otherwise felt fine. Coughing, she again tried to speak, again being met by an off-key, crackly result, its pitch falling slightly deeper than her voice should. Leaving exploration of her voice for the doctor's visit she'd be scheduling for herself in the morning, Jess instead moved on to the other notable change in her body. Splaying her hands around her groin, Jess tenderly pushed and pulled at the skin, trying to elicit some sort of reaction from the unnaturally stiff endowment currently sitting conspicuously at its apex. Finding none, and hesitantly deciding to explore it more directly, Jess touched her engorged button with a single index finger, bracing herself against expected discomfort.

It felt...completely normal. At least as far as her distinctly un-aroused groin went. It looked decidedly abnormal, and that was reflected in the unfamiliar length her finger gently explored, but it was otherwise a completely regular part of her body. Pressing in, Jess nudged it up, down, left and right; this time, she thought, something felt a little off, feeling again that tightness in her vagina resurface and seemingly shift slightly in response to her explorations, but it was far from unpleasant, and in fact seemed to slightly alleviate that annoying itch deep within herself. She gingerly pinched her clitoris between two fingers, gaining more of a hold than would normally be possible but otherwise finding herself feeling the expected discomfort that overstimulation of her clit should always bring; bemused, she dropped her panties on the ground, turned away from the mirror, and sat back on the bed, intent on a closer look at herself.

Only to jump back up with a start, an unexpected warmth pressing into the corner of her butt as she sat. Looking back, she again saw the pizza she'd left carelessly lying on the surface of her bed, the tip now slightly crushed and its sauces now slightly compacted onto her behind. Annoyed, but slightly distracted from her concerning appearance, Jess scooped the food from her bed and returned to her apartment proper, pinching off the offending portion of her food to throw in the trash as she made her way to her kitchenette and sink. Might as well save what's salvageable, Jess thought to herself as she made her way to wash herself off - her day had been hard enough already, the food was shaping up to be the only good part of it, and she'd be damned if it was going to waste. She took a frustrated bite as she again crossed the messy carpet of her apartment, intent on putting her mind off her body until the morning.

Said body crumpled as if her legs weren't there, the food dropped from her malfunctioning hands, her form fell hard onto the floor, mercifully missing any items lying there as she fell. Jess's mind was suddenly no longer on the sink, or her feverish appearance, or on anything else other than the white-hot lightning racing around her body, each bolt stabbing with fervor into her crotch. Her lust of minutes before returned in a tidal wave of sweat, of slickness, and of senses, her entire body erupting with perspiration as she gasped for air, her mouth lolling open, pieces of unswallowed food falling unnoticed from her mouth as both hands shot to her crotch, furiously opening herself with one hand even as the other smeared oily grease without care over her netherlips and clitoris. Jess could barely register what had happened, nor did she particularly care, obsessed as she was with scratching the now overwhelmingly persistent itch deep within her, stuffing herself as far as she could reach, furiously pistoning in and out of herself thoughtlessly, her legs splayed wide as she writhed on the floor, her head bent back in gasping ecstasy at an angle that gave her a perfect view of the television across the room as its static image flicked back to life irrespective of the remote still laid on the table across from it.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers