Movie Night

Story Info
A movie night with the wife turns into a hotwife night.
4.4k words
4.45
6.5k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer - this story is about wife sharing and has foot fetish as well. If this is not your cup of tea, please move along. Your 'anonymous' feedback does not get to me and will not stop me from writing what I enjoy**

It was supposed to be a laid-back, sip some cocktails and watch a movie kind of night with my wife. The gloomy, rainy day set the mood. I had mixed us each a tall vodka-water as we sat on the couch. Looking through the movie list, she was trying to decide what flick we should watch.

As she scrolled, I checked my phone. I heard a buzz when I was making our drinks minutes earlier. It was Nathan. If you've read my previous story "Dog Days of Summer," he's the guy. We've been messaging regularly over the past two and a half weeks since that wild meet-up.

"I'm jerking off to your wife's feet right now!" it read.

My reaction must not have been all in my head with my wife asking, "What was that for?"

"Oh, it's nothing, just a text," I said, scrambling.

"Ok then, if you say so," she quipped, "Didn't seem like nothing."

"Well if you wanna know," I started, "It's a compliment for you, actually."

My wife turned to her left, facing me. Her eyes looked intrigued, but she said nothing.

"You remember that guy from a few weeks ago?" I continued.

She nodded slightly, her eyes now showing a little excitement.

"At the park, Nathan is his name," I said. "Well he seems to have really taken a liking to your feet."

"How so?" she asked.

"He's text me almost every day to tell me he's jerking off to your feet," I bragged, "Sometimes multiple times a day."

"Really?" she seemed surprised.

I chuckled, "Yes."

"Prove it," she responded, smiling.

I knew she wasn't bluffing. I text Nathan and asked him to send a picture or video. We anxiously waited. He replied almost immediately. What he sent made my dick instantly hard.

My wife could tell by my facial reaction that I liked it. She grabbed the phone from my hand.

She was now seeing what I saw. It was a short, three second clip of Nathan pulling his cock out. In the background was an iPad, with a picture of my wife's soles clearly showing.

My wife's eyes opened wide like she had seen a ghost. She handed my phone back to me.

"Tell him to come over and have a drink with us," she said, "Watch the movie with us."

I invited him over, telling him to hold off on his jerking. Nathan was shocked by the invite but accepted quickly. He told me he would be over by us in about thirty minutes. A quick shower and a twenty minute drive was his plan. I had waited about twenty-five minutes before I got up off the couch. I went ahead and made a drink for him so it was ready when he arrived.

I asked my wife what she was planning for tonight but she was being coy.

"We'll see," she teased, "Maybe I just want to watch him jerk off, or maybe I'd like to play with him again."

"Oh is that right?" I pressed.

"Yea," she sad sexily, "Would that be ok with you?"

"Now you ask," I teased back, "After we already invited him over."

She giggled, "You love setting me up and watching me, don't try to fool me."

"Well as long as you have fun, I love it," now smiling ear to ear.

Nathan pulled into our driveway moments later. I watched him walk to our front door, noticing more details of his stature this time around. He was all of the 6'1" frame he stated on his profile from the fetish site. A lean build. Brown hair combed to the side with the sides and back of his head shaved short. He also had a beard.

I would not have guessed he would have fit into my wife's 'type' but I know how those things can change over time. I greeted him at the door. We exchanged handshakes-turned-bro-hugs as if we were old friends.

He kicked off his sandals at the door as he walked in. Dressed in red gym shorts and a plain white t-shirt. I walked him to our living room. My wife stood to welcome him now. He walked over, crouching down to hug her. He playfully picked her up off the floor causing her to squeal.

This move also caused her to kick her legs up, bending at the knees, giving me a quick shot of her naked soles. He gently set her down, then took a step back. Nathan moved his eyes up and down my wife. I'm sure he enjoyed her comfy clothes she loves to lounge around in. Navy blue, thin, soft cotton pants and also a plain white t-shirt. Her light blonde/brown hair pulled up in a high ponytail. She also opted for her glasses.

I walked over to retrieve both Nathan's and my drink. I handed him his and we figured out who was sitting where. Thankfully we chose the oversized couch when we moved to this house just over a year ago. My wife wanted to sit in the middle with Nathan to her right and me to her left.

"I hope you guys like 'The Wolf of Wall Street'," she said, pressing play.

"Love it," Nathan said.

"Ooh, long movie," I responded.

My wife shot me a look. I knew what she was trying to do. She obviously picked the longest movie

she could find so she could have Nathan stay as long as possible.

The intro was starting.

"So...Nathan," my wife began, "I hear you've been doing a lot of manual labor."

He couldn't help but laugh and feel a little embarrassed, "Uh, yea, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about."

My wife was not wasting any time, "Would you like some help?"

"I'd love some help," he answered.

My wife gulped down the last quarter of her drink, handing me her glass. Nathan took his down then too, followed by me. I got up to get us refills. Before I left the room, I watched my wife sit up on the couch and turn to face him. She bent her knees, sitting on her legs. Her hands moved down to his cock, rubbing it over the top of his shorts.

I left to the kitchen for fresh ice. Between dropping the ice cubes into our glasses, I thought I heard a noticeable gasp.

Walking back into the living room, I confirmed my thought. Nathan's cock was now out and growing harder each second. My wife's eager mouth and lips were busy trying to swallow it. Her head lovingly bobbed up and down. Quietly, I walked over and handed him his second drink. I took my seat back on the couch.

I set my wife's drink on the table in front of me, taking a long sip of mine. I watched the movie for a few minutes as my wife kept herself occupied with Nathan's big cock. I would look over periodically, his eyes alternating between being closed and then opened, attempting to watch the movie.

"Is this better than doing it by yourself?" she teased, taking a break from her blowjob.

"I would take this everytime if I could," he said, breathing heavily.

"My mouth or my feet?" my wife teased more, stroking him with her left hand.

"Your feet are so perfect!" he said excitedly, "And you are such a great sucker."

My wife adjusted herself. She kicked her legs out behind her, pushing me slightly.

"Sorry babe," she said, looking over her right shoulder at me. She did not stop stroking him.

I shuffled to my left until her legs were flat on the couch. My wife extended both legs and then put herself in 'the pose' as she took his huge cock back into her mouth.

('The pose' is when they lay on their stomach, bend their knees, and show you their feet, in case you were wondering. Us foot guys love it!)

My wife seemed to be really enjoying his cock in her mouth. She was moaning and slurping. Nathan was enjoying staring at her little size six soles, moaning occasionally. I enjoyed my wife's sexy toes, painted white, flexing and curling inches from my face. I pulled at my hard cock through my shorts. I was not ready to pull it out and cum just yet.

It wasn't long before Nathan mentioned he was ready to cum. My wife heard this and sucked faster. He placed his left hand on the back of her head. I knew he was close. A few more loud slurps from my wife sent him over the edge.

"Oh shit," he said, "I'm gonna cum!"

Nathan's left hand turned to a fist, grabbing a handful of her hair. He threw his head back and thrust his hips up, forcing his huge cock further down her throat. My wife didn't budge. In fact, she took it like a champ and sucked every drop of cum from his oversized balls.

And she kept sucking, well after he was done cumming. She has tried this with me over the years but my cock would always be too sensitive after I came I'd have to pull myself out of her mouth. Nathan didn't seem to have this problem. He actually began to thrust his hips up and fuck her mouth. My wife picked up on this and stopped bobbing her head. She held her head and mouth still, and let him continue.

Nathan turned left and sat up a bit himself now. He was still thrusting his cock in and out of my wife's mouth, but he was focused on something else. She must have known. She pulled her feet down towards her ass. He leaned forward until his lips were wrapped around her big and second toes on her right foot.

I imagine this position really stuffed his cock down my wife's throat about as far as it could go. She didn't flinch. Nathan was making short, little thrusts but his main focus was sucking my wife's toes. His face and mouth were about three feet away from me. I could easily hear him suckling each and every toe. I was fascinated seeing them pop in and out of his mouth, becoming more and more covered in his saliva.

I've sucked on my wife's toes a lot over the years, it always made me extra horny. Something about watching another guy enjoy them turned me on even more. I think having other guys, and even gals, pay attention to her feet turned her on more than when I did too.

This carried on for a few minutes. I finished my second drink. Another trip to the kitchen for more ice and a refill. Just as I returned, my wife and Nathan were changing positions. She pulled her feet from his mouth. He was audibly disappointed. Her mouth let go of his cock. My wife sat up, facing him. She placed her left hand on his chest, guiding him to sit back on the couch.

My beautiful wife then knelt in front of him on the floor. She pulled his shorts and boxers down and off. Looking to her right, we locked eyes. Her head moved closer to Nathan, taking his impressive cock into her mouth again. My eyes were glued to her for the next several seconds. It felt like an eternity. She wanted to make sure I was watching her suck his cock. Struggling with it's size.

Her eyes left mine, now looking up to his. Nathan extended both hands, caressing each side of her small face. It felt like such a loving act. My wife placed both of her hands at the base of his cock. One stacked on top of the other. She used them to keep his thick, huge rod pointed to her mouth.

"You give the best fucking blowjob," Nathan muttered.

My wife moaned to the compliment. She was sucking with a real need to get more cum out of him.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped, "I wanna fuck you so badly."

My wife moaned on his cock again, bobbing a little faster. Her hands began to pump up and down while pulling away in opposite directions.

I'm not sure what this method is called, but it reminded me of someone wringing out a wet rag. I've never experienced this before and I'm guessing it's because my cock is not long enough to do it with.

"Shit," he stammered, "Come up here and ride my cock."

My wife stopped sucking. I was sure her jaw was exhausted at this point. Her hands stayed performing their erotic jerking.

"I'd love to sit on your huge cock," my wife said softly.

"Well come up here and let me fuck you," Nathan said.

"You'll need to ask my husband first," she replied.

"Are you for real?" he questioned.

"Mmhmm," she answered, "You ask first, then me."

"Aw fuck, alright," he moaned.

Nathan looked left, towards me, "Can I fuck your wife?"

I smirked in response to his question. I knew it would be almost impossible at this point to stop my wife from getting his cock inside her tonight.

"Let me see if she's ready yet," I said coyly.

I set my drink down. I then lowered myself off the couch, to the floor. I crawled over to my wife. Gently pulling, I removed her bottoms. I was pleasantly surprised to see she was not wearing any panties. I laid flat on my back, then scooted under her hips, stopping when she was ultimately sitting on my face.

The first lick was a long, slow lick. My tongue ran from her slit up to her clit. My wife's pussy was already wet. I love what a little hotwife she has become.

I tongued her pussy slowly but with some pressure. Her hips were beginning to rotate on my face. I could hear her sucking on his cock at the same time. Performing oral on my wife was something I really loved to do. Her pussy tastes amazing. She usually does not shave her whole area down there, leaving some hair just above.

I could have stayed there and licked her all night, but she was making other plans.

"Baby, would you like to watch me get fucked tonight?" she asked me, looking down at me.

All I could do was nod my head.

"Is my pussy ready for his big cock?" she asked.

I nodded again.

"I really want his big cock inside me. Thank you baby," she said.

Another few seconds and she raised herself up off of me. My mouth and chin were covered in her juices. I slowly stood up and walked back to my spot on the couch.

My wife stepped up onto the couch by Nathan. She had a foot on the outside of each of his legs, facing him. Then she put her hands on the top of his head, holding herself steady. Nathan reached up with both hands and grabbed a hold of her ass. He had an ass cheek in each one.

I know I've mentioned this in other stories, but it's worth repeating. Besides, it's such a hot talent. My wife likes to get on top and maneuver her hips until she gets the cock inside her without using any hands.

Nathan's cock however, was so thick and large, it was laying up against his stomach, reaching past his belly-button. This was going to take some work from her.

As she bent her knees, she moved her hips forward. I watched as her pussy made contact with his chest. She drug herself down slowly, teasing her own clit. Her slit found the head of his cock, causing her to hold still. She pushed her hips back, lifting his cock away from his stomach. I was mesmerized.

My wife lowered herself another inch. Nathan's cockhead was drawn to her opening like a magnet. His hands were pawing her ass cheeks, spreading them and pushing them together.

"Kiss me," he groaned to my wife.

She did. Open-mouth, loving, erotic kissing as she lowered herself. Feeding her hungry, married pussy more and more of his hung cock. My wife's kissing was getting more passionate with each inch she took. Finally, bottoming out, Nathan moved his hands from her ass to the small of her back. Her hands were still wrapped around his head.

I stood up and walked behind her. Bending forward just enough to see his balls touching her ass. My wife slid herself up on his cock slowly, getting herself used to his size. My view provided me to see just how stretched her pussy lips were.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good!" my wife blurted, breaking their kiss.

"Fuck me...please!" she begged.

Nathan held her hips in his hands and began thrusting himself up, into my wife. She was hugging his head, holding on for dear life as he thrust harder and faster.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she yelled.

He was. Nathan was fucking my wife like a man possessed. That familiar slapping noise grew louder and more frequent.

"Yes!" she screamed, "Oh shit! Yes!"

Nathan was not talking or even responding, he seemed determined to try and split my wife in two.

"I'm gonna cum!" my wife announced.

Nathan thrust even faster. My wife moaned and groaned for the next twenty seconds, until she collapsed. She impaled herself onto his lap, burying the full length of his thick, long cock inside her. Her breathing was heavy.

"I really needed that," she said.

"Yea?" Nathan asked, "How about some more?"

"Mmm, I'd love more," she responded.

I took my seat back on the couch. Nathan wrapped his arms around her waist and told her hold him tight. My wife hugged his head again. He proceeded to lift her and himself off the couch to a standing position. As he stood, he moved his arms under her legs.

He started to fuck her, standing in front of the couch. It quickly dawned on me that if anyone drove or walked by our house, they would be able to clearly see my wife getting fucked. And not by me. She was holding herself tightly against him. Nathan pounded away. Another orgasm was approaching for her.

Nathan knew it and took two steps in my direction. He then turned right until my wife was facing me. I could see her face over his left shoulder. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was gaped open. I stood up, waiting for the right opportunity.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck!" she gasped.

She was about to explode. I took one step forward. I extended my face until my lips touched hers. She kissed me back immediately, just as she began cumming on Nathan's cock again. I pulled back as she came down from her orgasm. She opened her eyes, looking into mine.

She then mouthed the words, "I love his big cock." Followed by "I love you."

I smiled and made a kissy face. I grabbed my drink and took a gulp.

"Should we take a little break?" I asked.

"Good idea, I need some water," my wife answered.

"Sure," Nathan agreed, "Just as long as I get to fuck you some more."

He gently lowered my wife until her little bare feet touched the floor. He gave her a kiss on the lips as he slapped her ass with his right hand. My wife jumped a bit in response.

"Oh don't you worry," she told him, "I'm not done with you or that cock yet."

My wife brazenly walked to the kitchen naked, leaving Nathan and myself alone.

"Man I love your wife's pussy and her sexy feet," he said.

"I can tell," I joked, making eyes at his erect cock.

"My next load is gonna be huge," he told me, "And I'm gonna cum all over her feet."

"That would be hot," I replied, "Let's see how much you can cum."

"Oh I can keep cumming all night," he said confidently, "And I will as long as you two want me to."

"Hey man, that's her choice," I stated, "As long as she is having fun. And she seems to really be enjoying it."

My wife happened to walk back in, "Did I miss anything?"

"Not really, just discussing a few things," I said smiling.

"Like what?" she asked, holding her water.

"How many more times I can cum," Nathan jumped in.

"Oh," she responded, "And? How many?"

We both looked at Nathan. He grabbed hold of his cock with both hands and stroked it a few times while looking my wife up and down.

"As many times as you need me to," he answered.

"I like the sound of that," my wife said.

She then handed her water to me and stepped towards him. Her hands replaced his, stroking his cock.

"Let's get this monster back inside my married pussy," she told Nathan.

"Bend over," he ordered.

My wife took a few steps back, pulling his cock and him with her. When she got to the couch, she let go of his cock. She spun around before crawling up onto the couch. Kneeling, then laying forward against the back, pushing her ass out behind her.

It was so cute and sexy. Seeing how my wife is so petite, she doesn't have much of an ass to present, but she was offering it up.

Nathan didn't waste time, stepping forward. Cock in his left hand, he aimed it at her slit. He had to bend his knees a bit to get to the proper level of my wife. He pushed forward and plunged half of himself into her waiting pussy. I was amazed once again at how her small frame was able to accommodate such a large cock.

He began to fuck her hard and fast. Our conversation had to be fresh on his mind and he was going to show us he could cum and cum and cum, and keep going all night. His cock must have felt good, my wife was audibly enjoying his pumping.

12