Moving Back with Dad Pt. 03

Story Info
Betty and Cathy go to Cobblers and have fun with new friends.
4.6k words
4.75
12.5k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers

I had been awake for about half an hour, simply lying in bed and recounting the events of the night before.

Sometimes, reality and dreams mix, and the true circumstances become clouded. Did I dream that I made love to my granddaughter last night? Did I dream that her mother was there encouraging her all the way? I had a few drinks, so was I imagining it all?

"Hi Pop, I've made you a coffee," Cathy said breezily as she slowly entered my bedroom cautious not to spill the hot beverage.

There before me was my beautiful, naked granddaughter and my doubts were dispelled. Last night did happen, and in the clarity of the next day, I wondered, had I overstepped the mark, had I somehow damaged the amazing relationship that existed between us.

"Thank you, honey," I said as I sat up in bed, naked as well, but feeling no need to cover up. Cathy sat on the bed beside me.

"Pop, I hardly slept a wink last night," Cathy admitted, "I could only think of you, and how much I love you and how special it was making love to you. I never thought that I could experience such strong emotions. I just hope you feel the same, please Pop, don't think that I am some slutty person..."

Cathy's voice trailed off and she looked away from me. I put my coffee down and took her by the hand.

"Cathy darling, I would never think that way of you. I love you and your mother with all of my heart. What happened last night was fantastic. We are family and it was us showing our love for each other. It was pure and it was natural," I explained, hopefully allaying her fears.

"Ohhh Poppy!" Cathy gushed as she through her arms around me. "You don't know how relieved I am! I was so scared that I had spoiled everything."

I held her tight, her warm, soft skin pressed against me unlocked my paternal or is that grandpaternal instincts, to protect and care for those that I love. My pride for my granddaughter was palpable and I didn't want to let her go. But flesh on flesh unleashes the most primal of human instincts. I could feel my cock swelling, and I did nothing to distract myself from it happening. There would be no shame to expose my needs and desires to her, no shame in her responses. Our family had moved to a new level of sexual openness, a state where we could be free to follow our urges, with honesty and respect.

Cathy broke her hold with me and sat up. She was sitting exactly opposite my groin and my rock hard cock only inched from her hand.

"Oh Pop, last night we sat naked and we chatted and we drank and it felt just so natural. I saw your cock and I thought, is it right that I wanted to touch it; and surely wrong to want it inside me. But the longer we sat there the more I wanted it. I knew that if it happened, it would bring us closer and that is exactly what happened."

Cathy reached across and took my cock in her hand. Slowly she rubbed it.

"It's amazing Pop, this is the cock that made my mother. It's different to just any cock that I have seen before. Your cock is part of me, I'm here because of it. How can it not be something that I want, crave, adore, How could I not want it in me, giving me pleasure. I'm young, I know, but sex with other boys was just fun. Something that happened and was over and I never gave it another thought, but Pop, with you, it was the most intense emotional experience. I need it, not just want it," Cathy declared, her heart open for the world to see.

Cathy moved on top of me, throwing a leg either side of my prone body. Taking my cock in her hand, she eased it inside her, parting her labia with my swollen head and gently lowering her steaming, moist pussy onto me.

Slowly and rhythmically she pumped, gripping my dick with her strong vaginal muscles. Still pumping she moved forward and her hands rested on my shoulders, her breasts swaying seductively close to my face. I reached up and took one glorious orb in each hand and embraced it firmly, my fingers rolling those soft fleshy mounds. Her nipples grew and I was able to lift my face and take one into my mouth, sucking it voraciously, flicking it with my tongue and gently nibbling on it.

Our passions were rising, our breaths coming in short bursts. I could feel Cathy's juices flood over my cock, drenching it and flowing down my thigh. She sat bolt upright, tightening her pussy around my rock hard cock, as she sensed her orgasm about to erupt. In seconds, my cock was seized with her shuddering contractions as she came powerfully. I could hold back no longer and I held her thighs and spewed my seed deep into her quivering pussy. Load after load of hot sticky cum filled her and mixed with her own juices cascading over the both of us.

Cathy collapsed onto my chest and as our bodies shook, we held each other tightly, the deep passion forging us as one.

"I love you Pop," Cathy whispered in my ear. I whispered the same back to her.

We lay there revelling in the after glow of our fervour. We could hear stirrings coming from Betty's bedroom. Cathy lifted herself off me.

"Well Pop, you better get cracking, you are going to be late for work," she cheekily said as she sashayed out of my bedroom. She was some special girl.

I strolled into the kitchen and there was Betty naked, preparing food at the bench. I came up behind her and held her around the waist,

"Good morning, darling," I said.

Turning around, Betty planted a kiss on my lips. "And good morning to you too dad," she cried. "I'm just about to have some WeetBix, care for some?"

"Yes, please," I replied, going to the fridge and getting out the orange juice and pouring two glasses.

"I spoke to Cathy earlier," I said, "I wanted to make sure she was all good with what happened last night. It was all a bit sudden, but she said she was totally okay with it all. She said how special it was. I can't tell you how happy I am that she feels that way."

"Oh dad, me too. I was a bit worried. But I have never felt closer to the both of you," Betty explained, "this is a new chapter in our lives and we are both on board for it one hundred percent."

I smiled as I reached out and took Betty's hand in mine. We pressed firmly, a sign of the resolution that would bind us as we progressed with our new relationship.

I quickly finished breakfast and showered so as not to be too late for work. Reluctantly, I kissed both girls goodbye as they waved me off. Already, I was thinking about finishing work and coming home to enjoy the evening.

"Another hot one coming up mum," Cathy declared, closing the door behind her. "Do you think that we can go to Cobblers?"

"Sure honey, why not, I'd love that," Betty replied enthusiastically. "I've got a few things to do first, what say we leave in about an hour."

"Fine by me mum, got some stuff to do myself," Cathy replied as she headed to her bedroom.

What Cathy had in mind was a bit of personal grooming. Running her hand over her pussy, she noted the stubble there and her legs needed a shave too, so it was off to the shower with a new razor in hand. Had she time, she would have gone to a salon for a wax, as it lasted longer and as a side benefit, she enjoyed the intimacy of a female touching her there, even if it was a little painful.

Stepping into the shower, Cathy rinsed her pussy, reluctantly washing away her grandfather's seed. The shower was in fact positioned over the bath, so it was easy to lift a leg and place it on the rim of the bath to shave your legs, which Cathy did in long careful strokes. She then lathered up her pussy and in short, gentle strokes, glided the sharp razor over the growth, leaving behind a glorious smooth soft skin. Finished, she dried off and rubbed in some aloe vera lotion, ensuring that there would be no razor burn and her pussy would remain itch free. She looked admiringly in the mirror at her handiwork. There was nothing she liked better than a hairless cunt and it was a pleasure, not just for her, but any other person lucky to find their way down there.

Cathy then headed to the kitchen and placed a few drinks in the cooler, along with a few pieces of fruit. She was ready to go and her final act, once her mother was ready was to throw on a simple sundress, a light, thin cotton number, that left her feeling virtually naked, which basically she was without the need for underwear.

"OK, let's go," cried Betty, her jobs complete and ready to hit the beach.

Half an hour later, they pulled up at the beach car park. Being midweek, it was nowhere near as crowded as the last time, so parking was easy, before a quick stroll down the path to the beach. There were people scattered the length and breadth of the sand as well as three boats anchored off the shoreline. There was plenty of space to throw their towels down and in minutes, they were naked and applying sunscreen to their bodies.

"Here, mum, let me help you," Cathy volunteered, as her mother turned her back to her. Cathy squeezed a good amount onto her mother's shoulders and it dribbled down her back. She rubbed it in diligently, and then poured some more into her hands and applied it to her bottom.

"Spread your legs, mum," Cathy demanded and she rubbed the lotion starting at the top of her thigh, perilously close to her pussy, then moved down the leg to her ankle, then repeated the procedure on the other leg.

"Turn around mum and I'll do your front for you," an emboldened Cathy said.

Betty was more than happy to comply. The touch of her daughter was exhilarating and her hands were soft and smooth and they glided effortlessly over her body. Face to face, Cathy oozed the sunblock onto her mother's boobs and sensuously rubbed it in. Betty's erect nipples betrayed her enjoyment of the entire process. Boobs adequately protected, Cathy took another handful and applied it to Betty's firmly muscled stomach. Spreading her legs was Betty's silent invitation to Cathy to rub the lotion into her pussy, which she proceeded to do with great care.

"Now do me, mum," Cathy virtually ordered and Betty was more than happy to repeat the performance on her daughter. It did not escape either of the ladies' attention that they had attracted the gazes of those around them. Both admitted to an exhibitionist streak and this simple and seemingly innocent display of sensible sun protection had thrilled them. It was with a self satisfied smirk, that they sat down on their towels and let the sun caress their bodies.

Like her previous visit, Betty sat with her legs open, which Cathy copied, no doubt a practice that they followed when they ventured to the beach together previously.

The day was outstanding, very warm, but not oppressively hot and sunbathing on the beach was pleasant indeed. There were beers in the cooler and soon it was suggested that it was time to imbibe. Next was a trip to the water and they walked hand in hand, again attracting appreciative glances from those on the beach.

Diving under the small ripples, they swam a small distance from the shore.

"Mum, I have so missed you and Pop, being away at uni. It has been so good coming home and spending time with you both. I've just loved it," Cathy said emotionally as she moved towards her mother and took her in a loving embrace.

"Oh baby, I've missed you too. You mean so much to me, you have been my rock in a loveless marriage, I sometimes feel guilty that I have relied on you too much," Betty confessed.

"No way mum, I'm there for you, we have something special and now Pop has shown how he wants to be so close its working out perfectly; I've never been happier," Cathy gushed.

Not far from where they were standing was a very luxurious looking boat, anchored and bobbing slightly in the tiny swell. On board were an older couple, both heavily tanned, indicating that perhaps they often cruised to the beach and sunbaked nude on their boat.

The female half, stood and walked to the ladder at the back of the boat and eased herself down and into the water.

"Nice boat!" Betty called.

"Oh, this little runabout, thank you, we love it, we take it out every weekend," the lady replied.

"Don't blame you," Cathy added, "if it was mine I'd live on it!"

"Well you could. It has every mod con and we have spent weeks on it. Would you like a look around?" she asked,

"Cathy looked across to Betty and they nodded in agreement. "For sure, would love to."

The three swam to the boat and hauled themselves no board.

"By the way, I'm Carol and this is Steve," our new friend advised as Steve stood and waved politely in our direction.

"I'm Betty and this is my daughter Cathy," said Betty, completing the formalities. "Thanks for the invite, never been on a boat like this, a tinny is more my style."

"Ha ha," Steve laughed, "well we did start small, but my business has done well so we both love the water and this is our baby. Have a look around. Would you like a beer while you do?"

"Yes please!" we responded in chorus and beer in hand, Carol took us on a tour. It was indeed luxurious and you could easily make it your home and want for nothing. We returned to the back of the boat and sat in the shade of the back deck and drank our beers. Steve and Carol sat next to each other on one side of the boat and Betty and Cathy on the other. We all chatted easily, Steve revealing that he owned an accounting practice that was doing very well, allowing him time off when he pleased. Carol was a nurse and even though they did not need her income, she loved her job and had no intention of stopping work. Currently she was on a four day break at the end of her shift.

"We are having a bbq for lunch, you are more than welcome to stay, we have plenty of food," Carol suggested.

"That would be lovely, thank you Carol," Betty replied as Cathy nodded her agreement. They were enjoying the company of their new found friends and they had the day free ahead of them.

"OK, I'll get the bbq going, would you care for a glass of white wine?" Steve inquired.

The girls were in no mood to say no. The sun and the ambience were combining to put them in a very mellow place. Carol poured them a glass and the three ladies sat chatting as Steve cooked up the meat. Soon they were sitting at the table, enjoying lunch in the most comfortable way possible, naked!

With lunch finished, everyone retired back to the seats on the back deck. Carol topped the wines up and sat down next to Steve. Casually, she placed her hand on his thigh as she spoke with us, gently patting it. Steve's cock began to grow and he made no effort to hide it. It may not have been Carol's hand alone that caused Steve's excitement as both Betty and Cathy continued their habit of sitting with their legs apart, allowing Steve an uninterrupted view of their pussies.

Steve looked down at his hardening cock and apologised. "I'm sorry, Betty and Cathy, I suppose I should get a towel and cover this."

"Doesn't worry me Steve," Betty declared, "does it worry you Cathy?

"Not at all, perfectly natural to get a hard on under the circumstances and nothing we haven't seen before," Cathy replied with a laugh and a knowing look towards her mother. 'I'm sure Carol can help you out."

The wine had loosened everyone's inhibitions. Carol did reach across and took Steve's rather impressive cock in her hand and began stroking it.

Betty looked across to Cathy and their eyes met. Betty pulled Cathy towards her and their lips locked in a passionate embrace. Betty cupped Cathy's left breast and kneaded it softly. With her other hand, she traced her way down to Cathy's spread legs and rubbed her beautiful smooth pussy.

Steve and Carol looked on in awe, so much so that Carol stopped jerking on Steve's cock.

Betty threw a towel down on the deck of the boat and helped Cathy lie down there. She parted Cathy's legs and her tongue attacked her exposed pussy. Cathy held her mother's head firmly in place as she licked and sucked on her swollen labia.

Carol wanted part of this. Leaving Steve to fend for himself, she positioned herself over Cathy's face and lowered herself down, her pussy within tongue distance. Cathy obliged by moving her hands to Carol's waist and holding her steady, proceeded to lick and suck on her inviting cunt. Cathy was in heaven, her senses on overload as her mother probed the depths of her love tunnel with her tongue, while her own tongue lapped at the sweet juices flowing freely from Carol's fragrant vagina.

Steve looked on lustfully, his fist firmly wrapped around his stiff cock, marvelling at the sight before him.

Cathy felt an orgasm building deep between her legs. She writhed to her mother's attention to her hot, steaming cunt. A shudder overtook her and she bucked wildly, Betty unable to continue her sucking, fell back and watched with unbridled joy as her daughter experienced a shattering orgasm. Carol too had rolled to the side and fingered her own pussy as she watched Cathy squirm with pleasure.

"Here, let me help you with that," Betty said as she replaced Steve's hand with her own. He was that close to cumming that Betty had little to do, but she wanted his load on her breasts and Steve obliged shooting a massive load of sticky white cum all over her golden boobs. Slowly she stroked until the very last drop fell on her and she rubbed that gooey liquid into her as if it was sunscreen.

All went quiet except for the sound of water washing against the side of the boat. There was a tiny bit of wine left and Steve shared it out. There was not much to say. What had happened was a spontaneous expression of simple lust, sexual pleasure plain and simple and memorable only in its unexpected nature. Betty and Cathy finished their wine and thanked their new friends for a fun interlude, then slipped back into the water and swam ashore.

"Well that was fun, mum," Cathy piped up as they reached their towels.

"Yes it was wasn't it honey, they were nice weren't they. No harm done with a little bit of shenanigans; it was the least that we could have done for them after the hospitality they showed us," Betty replied with a satisfied grin on her face. "We Had better sun ourselves for a bit before we drive home and let the alcohol absorb."

The shadows were lengthening when Betty and Cathy decided that it was time to head home. They had enjoyed a lovely day at the beach, and their mother daughter relationship was strengthened by a special show of intimacy. A new bond was growing, founded on each of their open sexuality and the deep love that they shared.

First into the house, Cathy headed straight to the bathroom to have a shower. Cathy decided that a swim in the pool would do her, so she walked via the kitchen, getting herself a glass of water. Setting the glass down, she walked to the ladder and eased herself into the refreshing waters of the pool.

She floated aimlessly, her thoughts racing back to the time spent on the boat. Her body tingled as she recalled eating her daughter's pussy, the thrill of the forbidden nature of the act. But any thoughts of wrongdoing were instantly dispelled as she recollected the events of the past days, the new, deep, loving relationship that had developed with her father. Family had taken on a whole new meaning, a closeness built on the unbreakable blood bond. A bond now shared with her daughter, the three of them now sharing a connection that was rooted in a deep, abiding love. Betty felt blessed, the two most important people in her life were so open to sexual familiarity, guilt free expression of their individuality and love. Betty could not remember when she felt so happy.

Cathy appeared in the pool area with her book and sat down on one of the sunlounges and started reading. The late afternoon air had lost its sting and a balmy evening was in store.

"I thought that I would find you here!" I cried as I slid the patio door open grateful to be home after a tough day at work.

Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers
12