Moving Day

Story Info
A wife enjoys life, while her husband travels.
7.4k words
2.74
28.8k
22
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Dan Husband

Angie Wife

Julie BFF

Bill Julie's husband

Movers John, Bob, 2 unnamed movers

Married for two years, Dan and Angie had dreams of owning a house. They finally saved enough for a down payment and found the house of their dreams. The apartment they lived in was beautiful, but they wanted a house. Dan was a construction plant manager, smart and rugged looking. He traveled to different plants throughout the country as they were being built or remodeled.

Angie, young, perky and trim, she was a human resource manager at a local business, she enjoyed every aspect of life. Being apart from Dan, was a challenge, she enjoyed and needed his companionship.

Julie was her best friend, they spent many days and evenings socializing, sometimes with their husbands, and often times with Julie's husband Bill. They grew friendly and very close. Angie seemed to always talk about sex, Julie teased her about her nipples being hard. Around their apartments, the girls dressed casual, often just in T-shirts, especially after they've been drinking wine.

Angie always had to be coaxed to do anything, but usually gave into whatever Julie wanted. They kissed in front of Bill, just to make him horny. Angie would sit with her legs open and tease Bill, this meant Bill would want to make love to Julie several times a day.

When Julie and Angie were alone and drinking, they kissed, Julie would rub Angie's crotch, but never gave her an orgasm. Angie had sex aids, dildos and vibrators, she showed them to Julie but they never used them on each other.

Julie teased Angie, Angie was always wet, Julie would rub Angies crotch, and laugh, she called her "juicy Lucy."

The move was scheduled, Dan had been home for a week to help pack but had to return to an ongoing renovation. Julie and her husband helped Angie, organize, pack and get the new house ready. Every box was taped and marked, the truckers just needed to load and unload at the new house.

Angie spent a lot of time with Julie when Dan was away. Dan and Angie had a great sex life, absence makes the heart grow fonder, they made up for the lost time when Dan was home. Angie loved sex and masturbated often, Dan would call her and they would Facetime, Angie would masturbate, using her vibrators and dildo, Dan enjoyed watching her.

Angie told her best friend, Julie, about how often she masturbated with her husband watching, Julie enjoyed listening to the details. Julie talked about her husband, Bill, always bending her over, or spooning her, she enjoyed sex but not three or four times a day.

Angie laughed, send him over to me, I'll help you out, twice a day, that would be great. Julie answered, I better not mention it to him, he'll be over here all the time.

The night before the movers were coming, Angie was spending the night with Julie and Bill, her bed was packed and she needed a place to sleep. She also thought about all her sex toys being packed it'll be a few days before she could think about sex.

Julie and Angie walked over to Julie's apartment, Angie showered and went to sleep in Julie's bed, Julie was in the living room with Bill.

Angie woke up, she heard noises coming from the living room, it was Julie grunting, Bill was taking her from the rear. Angie started to play with herself, rubbing her clit, and fingering her wet pussy. Angie was too tired, she couldn't bring herself to an orgasm. She had to quit when they turned off the living room lights.

Julie slid next to Angie, Angie rolled over facing her, I heard you and Bill, sounded like you were enjoying yourself. Julie laughed, he was really horny, I think having you around puts him in the mood. Angie told Julie she smelled like sex.

Angie said, "I really feel like fucking someone." Julie grabbed her hand, come on, I'll get him hard for you. Angie said no, I don't think Dan would like that and I don't want to cheat on him.

They fell asleep, Angie and Julie wrapped in each others arms, Bill volunteered to take the couch.

Angie heard Julie get out of bed, she followed Bill into the bathroom. Angie heard noises, Julie gagging and then grunting, then she saw Bill leave and Julie sliding back into bed. Julie put her hand on Angie, sorry about that, I told you he was horny. Angie said, "I heard you two, having sex again." Julie laughed. "He 's making my pussy sore, if he comes in again, he's fucking you. Angie laughed but smiled when she thought about it.

The morning came fast, Bill and Angie left for work, Angie waited for the movers in her apartment. There were four young guys, one of them, John was in charge, he talked to Angie, they had a plan and they started loading the truck. John told her to stop them if she had any questions, she smiled, looked at him, "Thank you," she was flirting.

Angie tried not to get in the way, she bumped into John a few times, she would put her hand on his arm or back, he felt rock hard, he excited her. She stared at him.

Three of them loaded the truck, John kept things moving, it was getting close to lunch, three of the guys, took one of the trucks to get lunch, John didn't eat lunch so he stayed with Angie.

Angie had watched John all morning, he was well-muscled and good-looking. Angie was hornier than ever, she walked up to John and started to ask him how long the move would take. John just smiled, the guys will be back in an hour, they are hard workers, loading the trucks takes more time because we have to make sure we get it all in one trip. We should be finished the entire move by the end of the day.

She looked up at John, she put her hand on John's chest, you're really sexy. John was surprised, Angie was cute and turned on. He just looked at her, aren't you married? Angie looked at him, my husband's been away for over a week, what he doesn't know won't bother him, he knows I'm needy. She looked up, can you keep a secret?

John put his hands on her hips, the guys can't know, I'd lose my job. Angie tip-toed up, held his face in her hands and kissed him, we'd better hurry, her arms went around his neck. The kiss was a passionate one, Angie tightened her arms she was hanging on his neck. John's hands slid to her ass, he pulled her closer.

Angie pushed him back and started unbuttoning his belt and then his pants. John helped her, Angie pulled his pants and shorts past his hips. His half-hard penis was in her face, it was a beautiful sight, Angie kissed it. Her hand wrapped around the base she stared at it and then guided the tip to her mouth. Angie's mouth was talented, her tongue swirled, her lips stayed tight around the cock in her mouth, she didn't gag and she love to suck cock. Her tongue constantly swirled around the head.

She sucked and tickled it with her tongue, it grew hard in her mouth. She stood up, how did you like my mouth?

She unbuttoned her shorts, John pulled up her T-shirt, he reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, it fell from her shoulders, she was bare-chested. Her shorts fell around her ankles, she stepped out of them and stood naked in front of him.

She turned, her back was to him, she placed his hands on her breast and backed up against his hard cock. His hands squeezed her breast and pinched her nipples. Her hand reached behind her and guided the tip of his cock to her opening, she pushed her hips back. She was wet, his cock slid along her slit.

Angie had cheated on her husband often, she would find a bar, away from her apartment, and pick up a stranger, sometimes two. Her biggest fear was her husband finding out, she knew it would crush him and she loved him, but wanted to fuck. She would find a motel room and bring her newfound lovers to her room for sex.

Angie would fuck for hours until they were finished with her. She didn't refuse anything, she kept them hard with her mouth and let them use her. Sometimes she would spend a couple of nights with her lovers, depending on how they satisfied her. Angie particularly enjoyed black lovers, they had larger cocks, fucked hard and had more stamina, they never wanted to stop.

She finally felt the tip spread her lips, she pushed back and he was in her, she needed his cock, she had a quick orgasm. Angie was vocal, John pulled her back, his cock was deep in her, he started pumping into her. Angie put he hands on a box in front of her and held on, John had a nice cock, it was a perfect fit.

Angie felt him sliding in and out of her wet channel, she reached between her legs and started fingering her clit, another orgasm was building, her hand pressed hard, then she felt him spurt, she wanted a little more. When John finished he pulled out of her. Angie turned and dropped to her knees, her mouth opened and guided the soft, wet cock to her mouth.

She sucked it, her lips were against his hairy pubes, her arms wrapped around his hips. He looked down, he couldn't believe his nasty cock was back in her mouth.

Angie wanted him hard again, her mouth was bouncing on his cock. She looked over her and noticed they had an audience. John grabbed her shoulders and pushed her off his cock.

The three guys just stared at the couple, Angie straightened up, she looked at them, and didn't act shy or try to cover up. One of the guys asked John if he was going to share, Angie looked at John, she knew John had a problem, the guys looked at Angie, she pointed to the black guy, "What's your name?" He answered, "Bob."

Angie smiled, walked over to him and rubbed the front of his pants, unbuckle you pants, let me see your cock. I don't want you to hurt me if you're too big.

Bob was quick, he was unbuckled and pulled his shorts down quickly. Angie reached for the black cock, she stroked it with one hand and squeezed the head with the other. The size of the cock put a smile on her face, I think you're perfect.

Angie wanted him between her legs, she led him to the carpet, she went to her knees and put her mouth on the black cock. It was a thick, she looked up at Bob, "Are you sure you want me?"

Bob grabbed her head and pushed his cock down her throat. He slowly started to fuck her face. Angie wrapped her arms around his legs and let Bob bounce her mouth off his crotch.

Bob pushed her mouth off his cock, he wanted her pussy, Angie lay on her back with her legs spread. Bob knelt between them, he guided the head to her open pussy lips. Angie put her hands on his chest, he was too big to just start fucking. She looked up at him, you have to take it slow, Bob smiled and bent over to kiss her.

Angie wrapped her arms around his neck, the kiss was rough, Angie felt the first thrust, it took her breath away. She moved her hands to his chest and started to match his thrust. She tilted her hips to get him deeper. He was big, that's why she picked him, the black men that she's been with had large cocks.

Angie was horny, normally she would have picked up a stranger in a bar and had sex all night, the sex with John was good, she really wanted to fuck Bob. "That's good," she whispered in his ear. His hips pumped, his cock was sliding in and out of her, she was taking his big cock. He was stretching her and it felt good, she was glad that she was full of John's cum.

Her mouth opened, she groaned, "Harder, Harder." Bob put his arms under her, he grabbed her shoulders and started pumping harder. He shook her body with his thrust, her orgasm started, she tightened her grip on him.

Angie's orgasm subsided, Bob was still pumping into her, she liked being under a man and being fucked. He pulled almost out of her and pumped hard, he was coming, she felt his stream of cum splash into her channel. "Fuck me Bob, hard, keep fucking me."

Bob was finished, he started to lift off of her body, his cock was sliding out of her. Angie wrapped her arms around him and said thank you. Bob kissed her.

She laid there on her back with her legs open and cum running out of her, she looked up and one of the other guys had stepped up, he undid his belt and dropped his shorts. He was hard, she was smiling, in the past, she had been fucked by two guys, they took turns using her, all night. She remembered them fucking her, maybe three of four times each, even anal, when they were finished, she felt good, satiated.

She looked at the third guy, he was stiff, thick, another stiff cock she thought. She raised her arms to him, he knelt between her legs. Angie reached and found his cock, she sat up, and started stroking him, she looked at him, you have a nice cock.

He was another young muscular guy, Angie started to get excited, the cock in her hand was thick, she felt it pulsing. "Are you going to cum fast? He answered, "Probably, but if I do, I fuck you twice, I usually stay hard." Angie pulled him down and kissed him, she enjoyed kissing.

She knew her pussy was sloppy, she guided him to the wet lips of her pussy, she tilted her hips, "Fuck me." He pumped into her, she smiled, his cock felt good, the last cock stretched her, but she could still feel him fucking her. It was nice, very pleasurable, she was enjoying the sex. He started pumping harder, she felt him cumming, spurt after spurt.

These guys really had large loads of cum, Angie hugged him while he was cumming, she pumped her hips and moaned for him. He collapsed on top of her, he was still hard, Angie's pussy was sore, she could feel him start to move in her. You can stop, but he didn't. He continued to fuck her, Angie liked being forced, she moaned, "Oh God."

He took forever, he held her tight and just fucked her. Angie started another orgasm, she held onto to him.

She felt him, pull out, he lifted off of her, she felt his cock slide out of her. He stood up, Angie lay back, she looked up and the fourth guy was standing there.

Angie knew the last guy was anxious to fuck her, she rolled onto her stomach and up on her knees, the fourth guy, knelt behind her, she loved taking it from the back, especially when she was tired. She felt his hands on her hips, and the tip of his cock between her ass cheeks, she reached behind her and guided the cock to her pussy, she wasn't ready for anal. His cock was small, he pushed into her, she felt him enter her but could not feel him inside her.

He fucked her for awhile, then he stopped, she assumed he was finished. He backed away from her and she stood up, Angie gathered her clothes and went into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and let the gobs of cum run out of her. She spread her lips, it flowed out of her. She used toilet paper to clean and dry between her legs. Her pussy was sore, it felt tender when she wiped herself.

She dressed and went into the bedroom, they had emptied it, most of the house was loaded into the truck. She walked into the kitchen and watched them work, finally, the house was empty.

They watched me as I walked around, when they finally drove over to the house, I cleaned the apartment and left for the house. I called Dan on the way, gave him a status, and told him I would call him late that night, or maybe tomorrow morning, he understood. I didn't tell him I had sex with the four movers.

I was surprised when I pulled up to the house, trucks were unloaded and they were putting the furniture together. The bedroom was finished, the kitchen was finished and they were working on the other rooms.

The boxes of cold food were in front of the refrigerator, Bob was putting the food in the frig. I looked at Bob, I can do that, he said you should be tired, I smiled and looked at him, not too tired.

He smiled, I walked over to him, you made this a great move, he put his hand on my hip. Did you enjoy all of us, can you do it again?

I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom, I had made the bed earlier. I told him to lay down, I unbuckled him and pulled down his pants. He was hard, I reached for him with both hands. He looked down at me, he asked me to use my mouth, I smiled, I intend to. I knelt beside him.

My mouth covered the tip, my tongue lapped at the underside of his cock, I slid him into my throat. I felt his hand on my shoulder guiding me and forcing my mouth farther down. He started pumping his hips, my hand was on his balls, squeezing and massaging them.

I felt someone behind me, tugging at my shorts, I reached down and unbuckled them, soon they were being rolled down my legs with my underpants. I wasn't horny, but I never say no to taking a cock from the rear. It happened quick, I had a cock in my sore pussy, it was a big one. I was having trouble keeping my mouth on Bob's cock.

I was taking him deep, he felt good. Bob's hand was on the back of my head, forcing my mouth farther down, I felt him spurt. I swallowed, again and again. The guy behind me stiffened and started coming. I pushed back, he was banging his hips into my ass. I enjoyed the sex, but quickly got dressed, and left the room, I didn't want another gang bang, I was too tired and too sore.

The trucks were empty, everything was put together and in place, the guys went to the truck, Bob stayed and walked me through the house and we checked for damages, everything was perfect. Bob looked at me and thanked me for taking on all the guys, he was surprised that I agreed.

I signed the paperwork, I looked at Bob, thank you for everything, I looked at him, I had to smile, "Thank you for fucking me." Bob looked at me, you made this a really nice day. He left, he was a great guy, before he left, I asked him for his cell number, he called me so I would have it. He told me that he usually rode in the truck with Bob, I chuckled.

I had boxes to unpack, and I was hungry, I was torn between going to a bar close by or one where I could meet someone. I knew I was sore and maybe I had enough cock for one day, I laughed, that will never happen.

I didn't go to a bar, I found food in the frig and ate at home. I started thinking where is my box of toys, I found them and put them in the nightstand. I called Dan, he had just gotten in, we Facetimed, I had taken my shorts off and was sitting on the bed. Dan was smiling, he asked me to stand up. He told me to put the phone lower so he could see my muff. I stood up, and put it close. "Too bad you can't smell how musty my pussy is." He laughed.

Where are your toys, he asked. I walked over to the nightstand, and pulled out a soft rubber dildo that rotated, I reached for the tube of KY, I put a blob on the tip. I usually lay on my back and let Dan watch me fuck myself with it. Instead I put the phone on the nightstand, and the dildo on a chair. I opened my legs and sat on it, I let Dan see it disappear into me.

Wow, said Dan, I smiled, leaned back and forced it out with the muscles of my vagina. I caught before it fell out and pushed it back in, I turned the knob and it started rotating and vibrating in me. I brought the phone closer so Dan could see the dildo turning in me. I rubbed my clit, Dan watched me have an orgasm, I almost cried it was so good.

We hung up, I fell asleep, I woke up later than my norm, well rested. I started working on putting the house in order. The dildo was still in bed next to me. I looked at it, no, the moving guys used me and I was still swollen and sore.

Julie and Bill came by the next day and brought me dinner, it was a surprise. I gave them the tour, everything was in place, most of the boxes were unpacked and folded. They were surprised at how much I had accomplished, I looked at the size of the house, it looked empty, even though the apartment we moved out of was overflowing.

We sat at the dinner table opened a bottle of wine and had dinner, I Facetimed Dan, we talked during dinner while Bill and Julie were there. I asked Bill what was wrong in the middle of the night that he needed Julie, he smiled, I just like being with her. We all smiled, I later told Dan the whole story, and that Julie volunteered Bill to take care of me when I was horny.

Dan smiled, sorry I'm not there to keep you satisfied, I smiled, don't you like my shows? Dan smiled, I enjoy them. We said goodnight, I was tired.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12