Moving Day for Molly Pt. 02

Story Info
After their first date, Molly puts the moves on Rick.
3.7k words
4.42
4.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDDunne
JDDunne
21 Followers

Molly had just moved into her new apartment mere blocks from where she worked. It was small and cozy. After a weekend of unpacking, it was finally feeling like a home. She thought about Rick a lot that weekend, he wasn't someone she planned on dating or saw herself with but she never really saw herself with anyone. He was single, obviously kind since he gave up a Saturday to help schlep her stuff across town and had a nice dick. Not that the big dick was the most important thing but it was definitely a positive.

As her mind continued to wander, she hadn't finished much of the spreadsheet she was working on. She kept circling back to Rick again; his long hair, his nice butt, that tattoo he had of rose bush where the flowers looked like hearts and skulls. She wondered if he was thinking about her. A courier arrived at her cubicle, box in hand.

"Molly?"

"Yes."

"Delivery for you." Molly signed the clerk's tablet and he placed the box on her desk. Molly read the return address: Flowers Express.

"Thank you." Molly said smiling. The courier nodded and left. Molly carefully cut the tape on the box and opened it. Inside was a short ceramic vase with roses and baby's breath. The card said: "Happy Housewarming, Rick." Hewas thinking about her. Trisha was peeking over the top of the cubicle.

"Who's it from?"

Molly palmed the card and slid it in her desk drawer. She wasn't sure what the fraternization policy was and Trisha was as big a gossip as she was a drama queen. "My dad." she said, the lie was pretty convincing.

"Aw, your dad buys you flowers. That's so sweet, I can't even get Chad to put the laundry in the dryer." Trisha smiled and sunk back below the cubicle wall. Molly smiled,it is sweet. She should pop down there on her lunch and thank him. Molly put in her earbuds but still overheard Trisha a few desks away telling someone about how Molly's dad buys her flowers, "how sweet." Molly looked at spreadsheet again, what was she doing and for whom? Ugh, no use. She answered some emails, that's a good task for when you lose your train of thought. Eventually someone will follow up about whatever she was working on.

Trisha walked past Molly's desk smiling, her job of telling everyone what happened was finished. She had long dark hair and a fake tan. She wore a little too much eyeliner and always a jarring light colored lipstick. Her long manicured nails clicked against everything she touched.

Molly was glad she was with Rick on Saturday. Rick chose her, her bluish veins under her pale skin, her smooth cheeks and bouncy hair. Nothing manicured or veneered with cosmetics. She wondered how long it had been since someone bought Trish flowers, since Chad put the laundry in the dryer. She would go see Rick on her lunch, maybe ask him out officially. She already gave him a blowjob, seems like she should at least ask him out.

Lunch crept up on her as she was finally able to concentrate enough to make herself busy. Her stomach growled before she realized what time it was. She clocked out and headed down the elevator to the receiving dock and into the mail room. Rick was sitting at his desk eating a bowl of soup and reading emails. She walked over to his desk and smiled. When he looked up to see who was coming, he smiled too. He go up and smoothed the wrinkles out of his shirt.

"Molly, so nice to see you, did you get those flowers?"

"Yes, I did! Thank you, that was very nice. Thank you."

"You're welcome, I just thought it would be nice to have some flowers on your desk. Also I wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you."

"Me too, I actually wanted to know if you wanted to go to dinner."

Rick's eyes met hers. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I'm not sure where to go though. It's been a while since I've had a date." He paused. Probably not the best admission. He tried to think of something witty to say to smooth it over, a clever one-liner.

"Me neither." Molly admitted. "I'm not the 'going around asking people on dates' type." Rick looked relieved that she sympathized. "So where do people even go for dates?" She asked. Rick looked stumped.

"I don't know. Wanna just go to Mick's Pizza up on Broad Street." Molly loved that place, the garlic knots were so good, they always put plenty of Parmesan on them and the sauce had this sweet aftertaste.

"Yeah, I love that place!" Molly said. She looked at the clock and back at him. "I'm sorry but I really have to go, I haven't eaten yet." Molly's stomach growled again.

"Sure, Sure! Um, I guess Fridays are date nights so maybe..."

"How about tonight?" Molly blurted. Rick was already nodding.

"Yes actually, I'm free tonight, let's go tonight! Tonight after work. We can probably have the place to ourselves if we get there early."

"Okay, it's a date!" Molly smiled and touched his elbow as she gave him a peck on the cheek. Rick stood enjoying the whiff of her hair as she kissed him and she left. The elevator ride back to the office seemed long. Should he have kissed him? Was that okay? Did anyone see? What if employees aren't allowed to date; was she breaking the rules? Maybe.

The thrill of it excited her. She put her worries aside, kissing him on the cheek was fine; she did already deep throat himand swallow his cum. She got out of the elevator and she was bulletproof. Nothing was going to slow her down today. She could swear people were watching her, wondering what had gotten into her. Maybe she got lucky. Not yet but hopefully tonight. She heated up her lunch and ate it standing up.Have a seat? Hell no! You can't kick ass if you are sitting down! When she finished eating she pushed her breasts up a little bit. It felt good to be noticed.

When it was nearly five, Rick came up to see Molly at her cubicle. He had his coat on. Most people were leaving and paying no attention; mentally running down the list of stops they had to make before home and the chores they had to finish before bed. Molly and Rick quietly left the office and got in the elevator. When the doors closed, Rick took her hand and rubbed her palm. Molly leaned over and whispered to him how much she had been thinking about him. Once in the parking lot, they hopped in his truck and left. No one seemed to notice, they were too preoccupied with the tasks ahead. Molly smelled the old upholstery and pine of his truck and of course his cologne.

"How was your day?" Molly asked.

"Not bad for a Monday." Rick looked over to her and shifted. "It's lookin up now for sure!" They smiled. "I'm really glad you wanted to go out tonight, Molly. I've been thinking about Saturday a lot."

"Oh yeah? Which part? " she said nonchalantly, baiting him to see if he would react.

"I was thinking I should have gotten you dark roast." He said completely deadpan. She smirked and laughed, swatting his arm lightly. He laughed too.

"Oh, really?!" she said raising an eyebrow. "Anything else on your mind?"

"Yeah, I could have done with less cream and sugar too. You're sweet enough." He was full of charm. That line was cheesy but the way he looked at her when he said it, his eyes, woof, he was definitely well on his way to getting some dessert tonight. He parked around back. Once he had pulled the keys, he zipped around to her side and opened the door to help her out. Getting in a truck in heels is one thing, getting out is another. He lifted her down by her hips and handed her purse to her.

"So, bachelor number one, what is your idea of the perfect first date?" she asked playfully.

"Well, Chuck, I'd say we go to Mick's Pizza where the knots are always covered with garlic and oil. The vinyl gingham pattern red and white table cloths are always classy and if you leave hungry, it's your own fault!" They both chuckled.

"Funny you should mention the knots, they are soooo good." Molly took his hand. "So what did you do Sunday?"

"Odds and ends mostly, laundry, dishes. Somebody had me over at her house until 2 am watching bad movies so I go up pretty late."

Molly tapped her chin with her finger. "Hmm... Wonder who that could have been?"

"How is unpacking going?"

"Slow, unpacked the kitchen, my clothes, some of the towels and stuff. I still can't find the flippin' remote control for the TV."

"Yeah, mine always gets buried in the couch cushions or falls behind the sofa." Rick opened the door to the pizza shop and the smell of warm pizza washed over them. Rick's hand fell to her hip and he ran his hand over her bottom. She had nice butt. He liked the bounce it had when he pressed on it as she entered. The teenager hosting already had two menus and two sets of silverware in hand. Rick was too busy admiring Molly to notice the host prompting.

"Two please, in a booth if you have it." Molly chimed. He led them to a booth in the back near the kitchen. Rick sat across from her. Molly placed her purse on the seat beside her. "Getting fresh I see Mr. Weyland. I'm surprised you sat across from me instead asking me to sit on your lap." she said teasing.

"Shit. I didn't think you would or I'd have asked." Rick gibed. Both snickered like teenagers. The server came with a pitcher of beer and two mugs nodding at Rick.

"Can I start you off with some garlic knots?"

"Yes please and I'll have two slices of the boardwalk pizza." Molly added. The server turned to Rick.

"And I'll have my usual." The server nodded.

"Wow, come here much?" Molly teased.

"A time or two." He winked at her. The knots came over right away and they both picked one out of the pile. "So, Molly, do you have any family nearby?"

"I do, My dad and my youngest brother live about an hour away but I get over to see them pretty often. My other brother lives in Tennessee with his wife. I only get to see him on holidays. My mother lives in Florida. We don't talk."

"Sorry to hear that, her loss." Rick replied. They both nodded, Molly frowned slightly. "I've got a sister in Oregon, she's a nurse. My parents live in upstate New York. They spend most of their retirement snowmobiling on the trails up there."

"I've always wanted to try that."

"We should take a few days off and do it, it's only a two hour drive."

"We should! We could rent a cabin with a big fireplace where we could fall asleep watching the coals glow." Molly smiled, day dreaming about such a trip they might take.

"So I should tell you I'm divorced. My ex-wife and I are on speaking terms, no kids though. I'd like to have them some day but I'm glad Hillary and I never had any, they would be getting a bad deal, you know?"

"Yeah, I do." Molly took his hand and squeezed it.

"Sorry, this is kinda heavy for a first date." Rick turned her hand over and looked at her palms. "Now that the light banter is over let's get down to brass tacks; favorite character class in Dungeons and Dragons: Go!"

"Somehow, I knew you played." She smirked. "I don't know? What do I remind you of?"

"A Warlock; charming, calculating, alluring, and powerful."

"Go on, Sir Rick the Well-Endowed." She had to laugh at herself. Rick smiled at her before continuing.

"I am still bewitched by you. I all seriousness I spent most of Sunday wanting to see you again but not wanting to make things weird by calling you."

"Me too." Molly admitted.

The food arrived and they started eating. Molly asked how long he had been in the mail room.

"About 4 years. And you've been there almost 2 years, right? You're hair was longer then."

"Yeah I was going through a phase. I got tired of trying to manage all that hair, waiting for it to dry, etc." She dipped the pizza crust in the left over oil on her plate from the knots.

"You do that too?"

"Oh hell yeah! The Parmesan, and the garlic, and the oregano in that oil. I won't waste a drop. So I was kinda hoping you wanted to come over tonight Rick."

"Sure, help unpacking?"

"How about another bad movie night?" Molly said without looking up. She smiled wide.

"I was hoping that might be it but I didn't want to sound like an asshole."

"No, you're not Dave in accounting." Molly quipped.

"I know, right? What's with that guy?"

" I don't know. I went out on a date with him when I first started there and he took me to the clubhouse at the golf course where he plays and the whole time he's going on and on about his fucking golf game. On the second date he took me to same place so I got sloppy drunk and they threw me out. He told me he had to break up with me because he can't date an alcoholic. I tried my best to act sad that we broke up. He doesn't talk to me anymore."

"Sounds like I should go on a date with him. I can't get him to shut up when he comes down to shipping. Same thing, that golf shit. Handicaps, birdies, and he's going on a on like I know what the hell he's even saying. Do I look like I play golf?!"

"Tiny peen energy." Molly said rolling her eyes. "So, yes back to topic, we eat then we go to my place?"

"Sure!" Rick had butterflies in his stomach. He loved how direct she was around him. How she opened up around him. She was not even remotely like this at work. It was a special part of her that she chose to share with him that was far more profound and intimate than just sex. Other people at work would never know this about her, never invested the time, the interest. This made him feel special in a way that no orgasm could. She chose him and she trusted him; felt a connection with him that few others would know from her. Was this the difference between fucking and making love? They finished their food and left the money on the table.

After a short truck ride they arrived at Molly's apartment complex. They climbed the stairs to the second floor and Molly slid the key into the lock. Rick watched her hand as she slid the keys back into her pocket. He was attracted every part of her. As she entered, she tugged on the pocket of his pants, urging him inside.

When they were both inside she shut the door and closed the deadbolt. Molly tossed he purse on the couch and draped her arms around Rick. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes. He full lips in a wide smile as she ran her fingers through his long hair. He slid his hands down the side of her body, letting his palms drift over her curves. Some of her bangs feel in her face and he pushed them aside so he could see into her eyes again. What a sight. He could swear they had gold rings around the pupils.

"We have all night, but don't keep a girl waiting."

How is this woman single? He pulled at the waist of her skirt, sliding it down below her blouse. He felt the smooth skin of her tummy with his fingertips and started undoing the buttons of her shirt. She went right for his belt buckle, right to business. He slid off her top and took off her bra. He didn't have much time to admire her chest before she sank to her knees and pulled open his fly. She didn't even take his pants down; she just swallowed him, pressing her mouth all the way to his hips.

He had to get his pants down. What makes her blowjobs so amazing is the sensation of her big, soft breasts pushing against his thighs, her nipples tickling his legs. Eventually he got his pants down and pulled his shirt off. She had already gotten into a pretty good rhythm, working it with her hands and tongue. He sat on the end of the coach while she sucked. He could see out the kitchen window. A bird was at the feeder picking at the seeds. She moaned as she licked his shaft and balls. He had gotten hard fast. He looked down, her eyes were closed. She was focused.

"Open your eyes, beautiful, I want to look into them while you swallow me." She did, and he could see she was reaching between her legs, gently rubbing. He reached down and pulled himself out of her mouth. Her guided her face to his and kissed her. Her lips were slick from her effort. He gently turned her head and whispered in her ear. "I think it's about time repay the favor."

"I like the sound of that." She said softly. She peeled off her skirt and her panties and sat on the couch, spreading her legs. She guided his head down to her hips and he pushed his fingers inside of her. She was really wet. He licked them and put them back inside her while he pressed his lips to her clit. At first he teased her with his licking and pushed his tongue against it. He felt and rubbed the inside of her with his fingers and massaged her bottom with his other hand.

He licked her lips and rubbed her with his thumb. He tried to see how far he could put his tongue inside of her. She pressed his head to her. He came up for air and furiously rubbed her pussy with short fast strokes. She was drenched and he could feel the excitement building.

"Fuck yeah! Don't stop! Don't slow down!" She felt the tingle rise in her knees up the back of her thighs and pulsate in her groin. She could not help but groan and pull his hair in the ecstasy. Her legs shook and the wave of pleasure swept up her stomach and over her breasts, causing them to slide up to her neck before receding. Her hips lowered again, her breathing slowed. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead and chest.

Rick knew it was time. He slid her hips forward. He could feel the crackle of excitement through her skin. It was almost like static electricity. He lifted is dick to her face and she ran her mouth over it one last time as if her mouth was telling her pussy "good luck" and then he lowered it and placed the tip just inside. She nodded and he slowly pushed it in. Just a little at first then some more. A little more, a little more; just the last little bit and he was all the way inside. She was really an excellent lover, he could feel her squeezing him. She felt the sting of stretching flesh and the bumpy veins as he lowered it into her time and again and it was heavenly. When she closed her eyes she could feel him swelling inside her with every thrust; she saw star bursts against the black of her eyelids. How could his ex pass this up?

He leaned in and kissed her. He kissed her lips as he worked inside of her, their breath hissing between rolling lips and entangling tongues. She held her breasts and fingered her nipples. He had one hand on her hip, thumb rubbing her clit. The other hand lifted her chin and cheek holding her head to his kiss. His hips crashed into hers causing her cute tummy to ripple and her breasts to slide in her palms.

He groaned with each thrust now, and growled occasionally. He must be getting close. She couldn't keep pace with his thrusts any more, she squeezed him when her overtired muscles regained an ounce of strength and she give it all back to him. She would have given him the world in that moment; the cosmos and all the raw, passionate destruction of a supernova burning away everything in it's wake with the terrible violence of it's death knell.

She arched her back. He quickened to a frantic pace. He could no longer coordinate his massage with the desperate thrusts as he felt his orgasm begin to form in his hip and explode from his tip. He pushed all the way inside shaking his hips and groaning with pleasure with each pulse of cum shooting from him. She felt the a warm tingle, unlike anything she ever felt. Her orgasm grew more intense to match his and the spasms nearly pushed him out of her. It wasn't unpleasant just different.So that's what it feels like when he cums inside you. She hadn't known. She could feel it as he finished and sat on the couch next to her. It moved inside of her and trickled toward the front of her.

She wrapped and arm around him and turned his head toward her with one finger. He was exhausted. She lightly kissed him. He feebly reciprocated as best he could while he recovered.

"Will you spend the night with me?" She asked.

"Of course."

"What about your clothes, what will you wear to work?"

"I'll wear some of yours, no one will be the wiser." She playfully smacked his chest; they both laughed.

JDDunne
JDDunne
21 Followers
12