Moving from Threesomes to Swinging

Story Info
Rachel and I swap with some friends.
4.1k words
4.47
45.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost four months since our first threesome experience with Ryan, and a few weeks since the fantastic time in the hot tub; needless to say we were more than satisfied with the previous encounters and were looking to "expand our horizons." Our sex life, much like after the initial threesome, had sky-rocked in the past weeks. But it wasn't just that; both Rachel and I knew we were entering into a new stage of our relationship, one that came with its own unique challenges and rewards. So in the interest of transparency we decided to sit down one night and go over exactly what we wanted, and establish some "ground rules."

During the course of the conversation we came to the realization that we both VERY MUCH enjoyed her being with another man; I told her how much I enjoyed watching both times, and how much it turned me on when she'd text him from time to time (something that had stopped a few weeks ago anyway.) I knew Rachel loved me, and knew that we still had amazing sex together, but it was the thought of sharing her that drove me wild; of knowing how sexy she was and letting other men get a small taste of what I lived with on a daily basis. Rachel told me how much she enjoyed it all as well, about how her favorite part of the entire experience was the sex we had afterwards; it was the thrill of me "reclaiming" her that pushed Rachel to levels of passion that she never knew were there.

The next major point of discussion was about what we wanted for the future; I made it clear that I was finding myself completely comfortable, and even excited, about the prospect of Rachel "playing" alone with another man, something she readily admitted to being interested in as well, although not quite yet. Then she hit me with a bombshell I wasn't expecting:

"So baby," she said to me with a smirk. "You've watched me twice, and clearly have enjoyed it."

"Oh I 100% did Rachel."

"Well seeing how much you liked it has gotten me curious about something..."

"Oh," I responded, not quite sure where she was going at this point.

"Yeah I'm curious about how I would feel watching you with someone else."

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. "Really now? You mean another woman I'm assuming, right?"

Rachel burst out in laughter. "OF COURSE silly!"

I joined in with a laugh.

"Seriously though," she continued. "I am curious about it. I'll admit that just the thought of it turns me on. Is it something you'd be interested in too?"

I paused for a moment in an attempt to hide my obvious excitement. "I mean...yeah. Yes baby. I'm very interested in helping you figure that out. As long as you're sure that it's something you're comfortable with?"

Rachel smirked again, wider than last time. "Yes baby. I am. I want to watch you fuck someone else."

This was something that I completely hadn't expected; up until now all of our talk and experience had been with bringing another man (up to this point, just Ryan) into our bedroom. Honestly the thought of another woman joining us hadn't even crossed my mind, I'd been having too much fun!

"Well," I said. "Who do you have in mind hahaha!"

I could see her eyes light up. "Actually, I may have told someone about our experiences with Ryan. But there's a catch..."

"Oh? Well who is it, and what's the catch? Do I already know them?"

I was riddled with questions - thankfully Rachel didn't keep me waiting for answers.

"Anna. I told her about the first time a few days after it happened, and she knew about the hot tub before we even got to the restaurant that night."

I was floored! I knew Rachel and Anna were close, but I had no idea she'd be willing to share something as wild as that with her. Not to mention that Anna was dating one of my oldest friends, Jake; I'd actually known him even longer than Ryan!

"Are you serious?" I asked, still in disbelief. "How...how did you go from telling her about Ryan to me fucking her? I'm a bit lost haha."

"It was actually her idea! In a way. After I told her about the first night she admitted it was something her and Jake had talked about too, although they didn't have the guts to try it yet. So I asked 'well what about it happening in a group setting?'"

"Group?" "As in..."

"Swapping. You and Anna, me and Jake. Interested?"

"Oh my God Rachel, are you serious? Are they serious?"

"Mmmhmm we're all very serious baby," by this point she'd moved right next to me on the couch. "So what do you think?" She started stroking my cock through my jeans, and it didn't take much to get me rock hard. "Do you want it?"

It was hard to form actual words, let alone a complete sentence. "I...uh..."

Rachel pulled my dick and and dropped to her knees. She was stroking me up and down as her tongue lightly swirled around the head of my cock. Her dark brown eyes were staring into mine as she continued talking. "Please baby...please let me watch you fuck her. I want to see you make her cum just like you make me. Mmm please baby..."

I was in absolute heaven at that point. "Yes Rachel. Yes I want to fuck her."

"Mmm," she'd begun sucking me deep and slow, only pulling my dick out to talk. "And you'll let Jake fuck me, right baby?"

"Fuck...yes baby. He can have you too."

Rachel stood up in front of me, and it was then I noticed I'd been too distracted to see her slip out of her yoga pants and thong.

"As long as you fuck me afterwards baby," she said as she mounted my lap and slid my throbbing cock into her soaking pussy. I instantly grabbed her hips and started bouncing her up and down as she moaned and clenched her pussy around my shaft. We were both so worked up that it didn't take long for her to scream in orgasm just as I exploded and filled her with hot cum.

...

The following Saturday I managed to get off work earlier than normal, and was home and ready for a relaxing evening by around 3 Pm. Rachel had texted me earlier in the day and let me know she was out running errands with a few friends throughout the day and would probably be home around 5 Pm, which gave me a couples to sit and relax. I contemplated watching tv or playing video games, ultimately deciding to fire up my PS3 and catch up on some console action. After thirtyish minutes I got a call from Jake.

"Hey man, what's up?" I asked.

"Ehh not much buddy. Anna's out with Rachel shopping or something, so I decided to head over to The Blarney. Feel like joining me?"

The Blarney was our local Irish-themed pub famous for strong and cheap drinks, and it just so happened to be located across the street from Rachel and I's apartment, a fact we'd taken advantage of on more than one occasion.

"Sure man. Just let me put some shoes on and I'll be right over." I hung up the phone and slipped into my sneakers, headed out the door and across the street to the bar. As I walked inside I found Jake seated up at the bar, chatting with the bartender, and noticed a full pint of Guinness was freshly poured right next to him.

"For me?" I asked as I slid onto the stool next to him. "You're too kind buddy!"

We sat there drinking our pints, chatting with Jordyn behind the bar, as well as a few locals who happened to be wandering through. One pint turned into two rather quickly, and before I knew it, it was a little after 5:30 Pm. I checked my phone, expecting to see a few texts or missed calls from Rachel wondering where I was. Nothing.

"Man," I said to Jake. "Where are those girls at? Have you heard anything from Anna?"

"Yeah I told her we were both here, so they decided to stay out a bit longer. Said they'll just meet us back at your place."

"Huh, right on. Sounds good to me." At the time I didn't give it much thought, although the conversation Rachel and I had had about them wanting to swap was always at the front of my mind. I avoided bringing it up with Jake, mainly because I wasn't quite sure how I'd even begin! Sometime after the 4th glass of beer, though, Jake decided to just go for it.

"So," he said. "What did you say?"

"To what?" I asked.

"The swap. Or sharing, I guess? Not really sure about the terminology yet haha."

I looked at him and was expecting to see some trepidation or nervousness on his face, but there was nothing but a smile.

"Well...I mean...yeah. I'm fine with it if you are buddy! Who's idea was it anyway?"

"Honestly it was mine. Been fantasizing about it for awhile, seemed like something pretty hot. When I told Anna she agreed, and said she knew the perfect couple for it." He reached over and patted me on the back. It took me a second to remember that Rachel had told Anna everything about Ryan; and I was surprised to learn they'd been talking about it for awhile. Now that the floodgates were open we sat there talking about our experiences, and I could tell he was getting just as excited as I was, especially when I filled him in on what had happened with Ryan.

After finishing our fourth (or fifth?) beers we closed out and decided to head back to the apartment. By that point it was already dark, and after a short couple of minutes we walked in to find Rachel and Anna in the kitchen, drinks in hand and two empty shot glasses sitting on the counter.

"Oh hey there boys," Anna said as I was closing the door. "We were wondering when you'd feel like joining us."

Jake walked over to her and planted a kiss on his girlfriend. "Seems like you two have been enjoying yourselves just fine without us," he said, looking around the kitchen. As I turned around I was met by Rachel, who wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips against mine, followed shortly by her tongue snaking it's way into my mouth - the taste of alcohol was unmistakable, and very welcomed.

"How long have you been home?" I asked.

"Long enough for two drinks and three shots!" Rachel answered as she danced her way back into the kitchen. I followed and opened the fridge to pour myself and Jake another drink, handing him his as I leaned back against the counter. As soon as I did Anna approached me with open arms and a smile.

"Aren't you going to say hi to me too?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist. Anna was a couple inches shorter than Rachel, around five foot 2 inches. She was Vietnamese with long black hair, big dark eyes, and full lips. Her body was slender, and while not as curvy as Rachel she still looked amazing in her denim skirt and tight fitting red tank top. When I brought my arms around her shoulders and pulled tight for a hug I could feel her slightly press her hips against mine.

"Only a hug?" she said as she pulled away. "Rachel got a much better hello from you." My eyes opened wide in surprise and I looked over at Rachel and Jake, who were both leaning against the counter and smiling as they sipped their drinks.

"Go for it man haha," Jake said before taking a big gulp. Not needing to be told twice I pulled Anna back into me and planted a deep kiss on her big, full lips; it was honestly intoxicating, so different than Rachel but no less amazing. After a few seconds she pulled away and giggled as she went back to her drink.

"Well," Jake said after a brief moment. "That was pretty hot."

"It sure was," Rachel commented as she turned to Jake and surprised him with a strong kiss. Jake froze at first, but a second later I could see his body relax and knew he was enjoying kissing her as much as I enjoyed Anna.

"Mmm oh my," Anna giggled. "Was that good Jakey?" she said teasingly. Rachel broke away from Jake and moved across the kitchen to Anna.

"Why don't you find out for yourself," she said. Now, when I say I'd never seen something as hot as these two sexy women tongue kissing mere feet from me, that honestly doesn't do the sight justice; I couldn't even find my face with my drink as Anna brought her hands up into Rachel's soft brown hair, weaving her fingers through as they pressed against each other, tongues dancing with both in and out of their mouths. It was mind-blowing. Rachel broke the kiss away and both girls turned to look at us guys staring wide-eyed at the erotic sight. Anna was the first to start laughing, followed by Rachel.

"I'm guessing you two enjoyed that a bit?" Anna said.

Rachel's gaze dropped to crotch-level. "Judging from bulges in their pants I'd say more than a little!" Rachel added, and it was only then I became aware of a familiar throbbing in my pants and could see Jake tugging at his jeans out of the corner of my eye. No doubt he was experiencing the same thing.

"Aww," Rachel continued. "We left them speechless! Don't they look so cute like that?"

Anna laughed and sipped her drink. "They do! Very cute. Sexy too..."

"Oh I was thinking the same thing babe."

A devilish smile flashed across Anna plump lips. "I'd fuck yours if you'd fuck mine."

Rachel's eyes lit up. "Mmm, deal!"

Both girls giggled. "Well then," I chimed in. "Anyone interested in moving this to the bedroom?"

It was more of a formality at that point; all four of us grabbed our glasses and followed Rachel into the bedroom. I noticed that she'd taken the time during the day to make sure the bed was made and the floor cleaned of any clothes or objects. The girls instructed us to sit on the end of the bed as Rachel stood in front of me, Anna in front of Jake, and they started slowly grinding and stripping. Rachel was the first out of her clothes, only remaining in a matching red bra and panty set that amply showed off her delicious curvy body. Anna followed close behind, and I couldn't help but stare at her body; she had on a cute white thong and a dark purple bra. Anna's chest was smaller than Rachel's 36dd, somewhere around a mid sized B cup if I had to guess. My eyes wandered to the same place Jake's hands went, her curvy and very taunt looking ass. I felt a hand on my chin and snapped back to attention as Rachel's finger guided my lips to hers, instantly sinking her tongue into my mouth and welcoming me with a subtle moan.

"Isn't she so sexy babe?" she whispered in my ear as she continued grinding her chest and legs against me.

"Oh yeah baby," I responded. "Both of you are fucking sexy."

Anna stood away from Jake, reached behind her back and unclasped her bra; her nipples were darker than Rachels, and even from a few feet distance I could see they were wider and already standing firm. Rachel didn't even say a word, just simply turned and bent down, taking one of those sexy nipples into her mouth. Anna threw her head back and moaned just as Jake leaned forward and started planting kisses across her stomach and legs. I reached one hand out and grabbed Rachel's firm ass as the other undid her bra, letting those amazing tits bounce free. She pulled away from Anna's nipple and laid down on the bed, followed a second later by Anna as Jake and I moved off to the side to give them space.

"Oh my God," Anna said as she caught her first sight of Rachel's massive breasts.

"Look at the size of these things. They're gorgeous!"

"Mmm," Rachel moaned as the pulled Anna on top of her. The two women started kissing passionately, only stopping occasionally as Anna kissed her way down to Rachel's nipples, teasing each with her lips and teeth. Jake took off his jeans and moved behind his girlfriend, sliding her panties off and pushing his face into her pussy. Anna's moans mixed with Rachel's, filling the room with their passion. I followed Jake's lead and pulled down my jeans and boxers, letting my already rock hard cock spring free. I climbed onto the bed and lowered my cock to Rachel's mouth at a time when Anna was occupied switching back and forth between nipples. She immediately took me deep, playing with my balls with her free hand (the other being wrapped in Anna's long black hair) while bobbing her head up and down. The sight in front of me was as erotic as any I'd ever seen; as my lovely girlfriend continued sucking my dick I reached out and rubbed up and down Anna's naked back, eventually reaching her ass where I grabbed a large handful of each cheek and gave it a small "smack."

"AH!" she squealed, finally coming off of the large tits in front of her. I leaned back and met her gaze just as she noticed my cock moving in and out of Rachel's mouth.

"Mmm yes..." she said as she grabbed Rachel's hand that was holding me by the wrist and pulled me free, before guiding it into her mouth. Anna started sucking the head as Rachel stroked the shaft, and I was in HEAVEN. They stayed that way for 10-15 seconds before switching, Rachel putting me back into her mouth. This continued for a couple of minutes, both women sharing my cock back and forth between them as my hands roamed their sexy bodies. After a few minutes Anna stopped sucking my dick and let out a long and loud moan as her body shook in orgasm from whatever Jake was doing to her pussy. As she came down, she looked right at Rachel and said "Somebody...fuck me. PLEASE!" In what seemed like less than a second Jake had mounted her from behind, grabbing her hips as he pushed himself deep and started thrusting wildly. Rachel slid herself out from underneath, making room for Anna to lower her upper body onto the bed and let Jake get even deeper into her pussy.

Rachel continued stroking me for a few seconds before looking at me and whispering "Give her your cock too baby." I crawled forward and picked up Anna's head in my hands, pushing my throbbing member into her mouth. Rachel moved off to the side of the bed to watch as Jake and I fucked her from both ends, each of his thrusts pushing her deeper onto my cock and vice versa with mine. Anna was moaning continuously from the double pounding, cumming no less than three times, which felt amazing because she never once removed me from her mouth.

I looked up at one point and saw Rachel kissing Jake's neck and rubbing his chest, offering him encouragement to fuck his girlfriend harder. As he slowed down she bent over and pulled his cock free, popping it into her mouth. Anna fell forward into my lap as she caught her breath. We both sat there and watched as my girlfriend sucked her wetness off of Jake's throbbing shaft. I leaned over and started sucking Anna's perky nipples as my fingers found her pussy; she was fully shaved and her inner thighs were already dripping from the amount of orgasms she'd had. I slid a finger up and down a few times before settling onto her clit and rubbing it in small fast circles. She started moaning again as I continued, sucking and licking back and forth between her nipples as I started rubbing her clit harder.

Anna came a minute later, and as I slowed down to let her breathe I heard the now familiar sounds of Rachel moaning in pleasure; looking over I saw her bent over the bed, feet on the floor and tits swaying as Jake pumped his dick hard and fast into her. I became lost in the sight again, truly enjoying watching my beautiful love get filled and fucked by another man.

It wasn't until I felt Anna's warm and soft fingers wrap around my cock that I came back to my senses; she was on her back and pulling me towards her. I followed her lead and positioned myself between her legs as I pushed them apart. I grabbed my cock at the base and rubbed it slowly up and down her slit, letting the wetness coat my head, before I slowly pushed myself inside of her. My God was she tight; squeezing every inch of me as my cock sunk deeper and deeper.

"Uhh, oh fuck..." she moaned, starring at me with her deep dark eyes. "Oh yes. Fuck yes! More. Harder. Faster!" I instantly started rocking my hips back and forth, driving my entire length into her pussy with each thrust, letting my balls slap against her ass. Anna's mouth was wide open, although no sound was coming out; I kept fucking her deep and hard, letting myself get lost in her tight wet pussy. Behind me I could hear Rachel reaching an orgasm and Jake moaning as she no doubt clenched and shook around him.

12