Moving House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He guided Scarlett's feet back on to the floor and held her as her legs trembled, setting her on the bed. He pulled her over in the bed to lie on his chest and pulled the covers up around them. Scarlett melted into his chest, stroking his chest hair and breathing in his scent. He stroked her hair and kissed her head, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight to him.

"You're very quiet Scarlett, are you sure you're ok?" Shane asked gently.

"Mm hmm" replied Scarlett "I'm sooo blissed out. You may make the most of this silence" she joked.

"Ok, so you being this quiet after sex is a good thing then?" asked Shane. Scarlett nodded. "Are you sore at all babe? Do you need anything?"

"Stings a bit but it's ok" said Scarlett, kissing his chest and nuzzling his neck. "I'm really ok, don't worry Shane. That was amazing to feel so close to you, I can't wait to get better at it" she giggled.

Shane smiled and stroked her back "Better, babe? I don't know if I can handle that. You were pretty fucking amazing!" he laughed.


12