Moving in with Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Alex and Jessica surprise each other.
4.5k words
4.61
15.7k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Jessica were so much more than father and daughter. They loved each other very deeply. They had been having a romantic/sexual relationship for a few years, ever since Jessica moved in with her father to attend the college he taught at. Jessica was in her fourth year, the last one before she graduated with her Bachelor of Business Administration. She was gaining experience by working in the Human Resources department at the college and was doing very well there. She enjoyed the work, but as it was a student position, she only had these last few months of work to complete.

Alex was very proud of his little girl. She was growing to be a very beautiful and brilliant woman, she was top of her class and everyone loved her in the department she worked in. They both knew that their time together was going to come to an end once Jessica graduated and spent as much time as they could together. Jessica was applying for positions in cities all over the country, and Alex was dreading the day she would leave him to move on with her life.

One day Alex received a phone call from an old colleague that he worked with a few years before. Brian had received an offer to teach at a university in California, where he grew up and left about 5 years before. Brian had become the Dean of the School of Business Administration and had called to offer Alex a position as a professor at his university for the fall. The salary was amazing, they had an off-campus house he could live in, and Brian also offered to pay for his flight out to see if Alex thought the place would be a good fit for him. Alex was excited about the idea and said he would love to come for a visit.

That night Alex told Jessica that he was going to visit a friend for a few days. He knew Jessica couldn't go because she had finals coming and work to finish up. He didn't tell her why he was going, just that he thought it was a good time for him to get away since she would be studying and would need the quiet.

A few days later Jessica drove her father to the airport, she kissed him goodbye in the car and squeezed him tightly. "Have a great trip Daddy. I will miss you while you're gone," she said.

Alex touched her cheek, smiled and said, "I'll miss you too Baby. I will let you know when I land." He leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers before getting out of the car. He was only going to be gone for three days but this is the longest they have gone without seeing each other since Jessica moved in.

The flight was good, and since Alex only had his carryon he headed out to hail a cab. He sent off a text to Jessica, telling her he had arrived and that he would call once he was settled in at his friend's place. He texted Brian to let him know his flight had landed and that he would see him soon. Brian had texted him the address a few days before. Alex gave the address to the driver and was at Brian's a short time later.

Brian greeted him at the door, "Alex! It's so great to see you. You are looking fantastic! What's your secret?" he asked.

"Good friends, good food, working out and of course the most amazing sex," Alex laughed.

Brian laughed too. "Amazing sex, eh? Didn't know you were seeing anyone," he replied. Brian ushered Alex into the house and a den. He offered Alex a cold beer and they sat.

Alex shrugged his shoulders, nodded and said, "Yeah, been seeing someone for a while now. She's a few years younger than I am, and she makes me feel younger." He smirked, thinking about all of the wonderful, crazy things he and Jessica have done over the years. He thinks fondly back to the time they went to St. Lucia.

"Well, she must be something to give you a smile like that, and a certain twinkle to your eyes. Does she have a name?" Brian inquired.

Alex panicked. Shit, how was he going to explain this? "Her name is Jess, she is graduating soon. To tell you the truth, I'm not too sure how things will turn out for us. She has been applying for jobs all over the country. That's one of the reasons I'm entertaining your offer. I need to change things up a bit."

Brian nodded. "Don't you have a daughter named Jessica?" he asked.

"Crazy coincidence," Alex said, hoping Brian didn't ask any more questions about it. "So, tell me all about this place," he said, changing the subject.

Brian told him about all the great things that were going on in the community and the university over the next few months, he talked about the programs and the staff, and he went into detail about the position he was offering Alex. "Tomorrow I will take you on a tour and show you around. Tonight we're going to go to dinner with some other the other deans and professors, and I'll introduce you to the people you will be working with...if you decide to take me up on my offer."

"That sounds fantastic Brian. I can hardly wait." Alex told him.

Brian showed him to the guest room, suggested he have a rest and that dinner was at seven. They would leave about a half-hour before then. Alex thanked Brian and went to unpack the few clothes that he brought. He picked up his cell and dialed Jessica. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hi, Daddy! How was your flight? I miss you so much," Jessica practically jumped through the phone at him.

Alex laughed, "Hey Babygirl! The flight was great, easy peasy. And I miss you so much more! I just unpacked and decided to have a rest before Brian and I go out for dinner. Thought I'd call and check in with you while I have the chance. How's the studying going?"

Jessica sighed, "It's going good, slow and steady. But I'm confident that I will do great in my finals. I had to turn the TV on to have some noise though, it's too quiet here without you."

Chuckling, Alex said, "I am confident you will do fantastic, your grades have always been high. You got nothing to worry about. Do I make that much noise when I'm home?"

"No, no. That's not what I meant. I just meant I don't feel as alone with the TV on," she giggled.

They talked for a few more minutes and Alex said he would call her in the morning. "Love you, Jess. Sweet dreams."

"Love you too Daddy. And I doubt my dreams will be sweet... they'll be naughty. Very, very naughty," she dropped her voice. "I might have to play with some of my toys while you're gone."

Alex moaned, "Well if the urge arises, please don't hesitate to take some pictures, or possibly a video to share with me Babygirl. Daddy doesn't want to miss any of your beautiful, intense orgasms. I want them all for myself little one."

"What a delicious idea Daddy. I'll see what I can do for you. But just remember, I want the favor returned... all of your cum is mine. If I can't be there to taste it or feel it, I want to at least see it." Alex could hear how turned on his little girl was by the idea of exchanging sexy photos while they were apart.

His cock was standing at attention. "I promise Baby, every drop of cum that shoots from this cock is for you only." Jessica moaned. "Ok Angel, I have to go get ready for dinner now. Love you."

"MMM! Love you too. Have fun with your friend Daddy. Talk to you soon."

They hung up, Jessica seriously thinking about how she was going to set up a photoshoot and possibly a movie to send her father. Alex stripped off his clothes and headed for the shower. He didn't want to jerk off right now, so a cold shower would have to do. He wanted to save his load to send off a proper tribute to his daughter later that night.

******************

It was nice to spend an evening with new people. Alex enjoyed meeting everyone that came to dinner. They exchanged stories of their education and careers. Brian and the others talked up the university, the students, and the community. Brian told everyone that he was taking Alex on the grand tour the next day and a few mentioned their favorite places on campus that Alex must-see. He was looking forward to the tour.

In the middle of the dinner, Alex feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. He takes it out and opens his messages. It's from Jessica, There is a picture of her gorgeous body, wearing a black see-through demi-cup lace bra, barely-there matching thong, and lacy garter belt that his holding up a pair of black silk stockings. He knows this outfit well, it was one of his favorites and she hadn't worn it in a while. His dick begins to throb under the table. He politely excuses himself to go to the washroom.

Alex rushed into a stall, as he felt another vibration come from his phone. He couldn't wait to see what the next photo was going to be. With quick and eager fingers, he opened his text messages, and there is another dazzling shot of his little girl. In this one she is bent over, taking the photo over her shoulder in the mirror again. In this photo her g-string is pulled to the side, showing that delightful balloon knot, filled with one of her favorite butt plugs winking back at him. His cock strained against the zipper of his pants. He popped open his pants, pulled down the zipper carefully. With a smirk on his face, he opens his camera app, switches it to selfie view. He held the phone at an angle where he could see his face, and his vast prick being gripped in his hand. He sent the photo to Jessica and stroked himself until he received a reply.

I miss that enormous love stick. It said and was immediately followed by another photo with Jessica lying on her back in our bed. An arrow on a piece of paper was pointed at her slippery twat. The next text saying "wish you were here".

He quickly responded that he wished he was there too, so he could lick up her sweet pussy juices and make her cum all over his face. He wished he could bury his face in her sopping slit. He typed into his phone description of how he would first slide his lips over her pussy lips, coating him in her juices. He told her he would then slide his tongue out to taste her off his lips and tell her how delicious she tasted. He told her he would then bury his tongue as deep as he could in her dripping hole and lap up her sweet cream.

He realized he's been in the bathroom for quite a bit at this point and had to pull himself together to go back to his table. He would have to finish this back at Brians, which he hoped wouldn't be too much longer. He washed his hands and had to think of very unsexy things to bring his hardon down to a dull roar so as not to be noticeable from everyone at the restaurant.

As he sat down in his seat, coffee and dessert were being served. He felt another vibration in his pocket but had to ignore it until he was alone. Before leaving the washroom, he texted Jessica to let her know that he had to go back to his dinner and that he would get back to her as soon as he was able to be alone. A few minutes later, he felt the vibration again, and every few minutes after that, he would feel another vibration. Jessica was busy tonight, trying to get her Daddy worked up and it was working.

By the time Alex and Brian were back at the house, it was 90 minutes later. Alex yawned, thanked Brian for a great evening and told him he was beat and was heading to bed for the night. They would head to the university in the morning for the tour.

Alex stripped off his clothes and lay down on top of the bed, his phone in his hand. The notification said that there were five photos and a video sent. He couldn't wait to see what the video would show, but decided he would start at the beginning and look at everything in order. He looked at the first photos again, his knob in his hand, stroking slowly. His little girl was amazing, her body always took his breath away, and the fact that she shared that body with him and only him brought him so much joy.

The third photo had Jessica kneeling on their bed, and in her hand was a dildo. This was a special dildo, it started as a joke gift, but turned into Jessica's favorite toy. It was silicone and came from a DIY casting kit and came with a bullet vibrator that could be used with it. She was so excited when she opened the gift. She had quickly got to work on getting Alex as hard as possible and making a copy of his tool. When the toy was finished Jessica told him how excited she was to be double penetrated with both his cocks. That was one of his favorite nights with her, she was so worked up, her pussy was dripping it was so wet as he pumped in and out, and her ass eagerly opened to take his clone. The noises and screams that night shook the house.

Alex's cock was solid had he stroked himself to the enjoyable photoshoot that his daughter had sent him. The next picture was of Jessica with that dildo in her mouth, her beautiful pink lips wrapped around his twin cock, her saliva dripping down the shaft. He could almost feel her blazing mouth sucking on his rigid prick. He loved her blowjobs, she had become so amazing in her skills over the years, she knew exactly what and how he liked things.

The next few photos showed her in various positions, one with her prodigious globes pressed together with his likeness between them, one with the tip of the toy pressed between the folds of her sumptuous pussy lips. He wished it was his cock that was in its place, rubbing against her delicious clit, sliding in her entrance. It was by far his favorite place on earth to be.

It was time for the video if the pictures were that fantastic he couldn't wait to see the video. He checked to make sure the volume was set at a good level and proceeded to press play on the video. Her phone was placed at an angle that he could see her face, her large jugs, and that glorious sopping pussy. She's got one hand working the clone toy in and out of her tight love tunnel, her other hand massaging her breast and pulling on the nipple. He can hear her moaning as she slides the toy in and out of her cunt, he can hear how wet she is too. Faster and faster she pumps the toy as Alex moves his hand up and down his shaft in a similar fashion. "Oh Daddy, yes, fuck me hard" he hears her voice come through the speakers. He can hardly hold his climax back as she screams "Daddy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" With rapt attention, he watches as Jessica lets out a scream as her pussy spasms in orgasm and she squirts all over the tool that's being pushed in her hot hole.

Alex can't hold back his climax anymore and shot rope after rope of cum up his stomach and chest. When they both come down from the high of a great cum session, Alex sees Jessica sit up, grab her phone and smile at him. "I miss you, Daddy, come home soon," she said and blew a kiss before hitting the stop button.

Alex sighed and opened his camera app again. He lined up the shot to encompass his face and the results of the shared orgasm. He sends the picture along with a text telling Jessica that he loved the photoshoot and the video and that he loved her and would be home with her soon. He got cleaned up and fell into a deep, happy sleep.

The next morning he woke to a text from Jessica, saying she was happy he enjoyed her show and that if he was lucky, he might get another for that night. Alex hoped he was lucky. He got up, and showered and went to join Brian in the kitchen.

Brian had breakfast ready and was just pouring the coffee when Alex came into the kitchen. The had some small talk while they ate and Brain laid out how the day would go. They first toured the offices, then Brian showed him the classroom he would be teaching from if he were to take the job. They ate lunch in the cafeteria on campus. Alex loved the campus, how it was laid out and how happy the students seemed to be.

The rest of the day was spent talking to other professors on campus, Alex asking questions all the while. Before heading back to Brian's house, he showed Alex the house that would be available to him. It was a beautiful 1 ½ story brick house, climbing ivy grew up one side of the building. Inside there was a large living space off to the right, and to the left was an already set up office. Past the stairs a short hallway that had a half bath that was under the stairs. The hallway led to a clean and bright kitchen/dining area, with patio doors that looked out onto a huge deck and decent sized fenced in yard. Up the stairs, Brian told him there was a smaller room at the front of the house that could be used as storage or a small guest room. At the back a large master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom that housed his and her sink, standard toilet, a deep clawfoot tub in front of a large window that overlooked the backyard, and a two-person standing shower in the corner next to it. Jessica would love that tub, Alex thought. Then realized Jessica wouldn't be coming with him, it was time for her to go out on her own.

"What do you think?" Brian asked.

"It's all fantastic, Brian. I love everything I saw. I think this would be a great place for me," Alex replied. He would need a change of scene when Jessica went off to whatever life had in store for her, and he didn't think he could live in their place without her being there. So decision made, he told Brian he would gladly take the offered job.

"Excellent," Brian said. "We can go back to my office in the morning and get all the paperwork done, and you can move whenever you are ready to. Now, let's go celebrate by having the best steak dinner this town has to offer." Brian and Alex shook hands and headed out.

*********************************

That night Alex and Jessica exchanged texts, but nothing sexy. Jessica was too busy trying to finish up a paper and study for her finals, so it was just a few quick texts to check-in. Alex was flying home the next afternoon.

After a good night's sleep, Alex and Brian went into Brian's office to sign the contract and all the paperwork needed. They went for lunch before Brian took Alex to the airport to fly home.

"Let me know when you're ready to come back, and I will make sure the house is all set for when you arrive," Brian said to him.

"Will do, and thank you, " Alex replied. "I am looking forward to this new beginning."

Alex boards his flight and pondered how he was going to tell Jessica about this news. The thought of the two of them having separate lives after spending the last 4 years together was hard. Jessica was more than a daughter to him, he truly believed she was the love of his life, she was born to be his lover and mate. This was going to be so much harder than when he divorced Jessica's mother.

Jessica was at the airport to pick him up. Her face lit up when she saw him come through the door and ran to his arms. Alex hugged her tightly, breathed in the scent of her hair, but any more affection than that would have to wait until they got home. He puts his arm around Jessica as they walk to the car. Alex gets behind the wheel and she gets into the passenger seat. \

"I have a surprise waiting for you when we get home," she said to him. "I have some exciting news too."

"That's great Sweetie. I have some news too," he said.

They held hands all the way home, and Jessica told him about finishing her paper and how her studying had progressed. She talked excitedly all the way home. When they get there, Jessica runs to open the door for them.

Alex dropped his bag inside the door and followed Jessica to the dining room. The table is set for a romantic dinner. Jessica lights some candles and tells her father to sit, she went to the kitchen to bring in food. It wasn't anything fancy, just some chicken and a nice salad. She grabbed the bottle of wine that sat in a bucket of ice and poured them each a glass.

"Thank you Babygirl. This looks amazing," he said. "But you didn't have to go through all this trouble."

"I wanted to do something special Daddy," Jessica replied. "I have some great news to share with you." After they finished eating, she reached beside her and grabbed a piece of paper. Handing the paper to her father, bouncing in her seat, excitement showing on her face.

12