Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 01

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
4.4k words
4.55
104.6k
141

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mary is quite a few years older than me (seven to be exact), and we started out as fuck buddies and were always together because we both were insatiable when it came to sex. We both just wanted to fuck all the time, and it worked out that we discovered that not only did we fuck well together. We actually got along quite well, and after 4-5 years of at minimum daily fucking, we ended up getting married. Mary was above average height for a woman, about 5'9", and well built. She had above average sized breasts, and nice thick thighs, which gave her a statuesque look when we first met - Diana the Huntress style, but less Hollywood than that. She has a pretty face, not gorgeous, but her smile is as wide as my arm is long, and her visage sparkled when it came out.

This story occurs when she was 45 and I was 38, so from the time I met when I was 25 and she was 32, time had taken its toll - a few extra pounds here, a bit more sag there, but she wears it proportionally. She still has the same shape as before, just a little bit larger. Throw her into a tight pair of jeans and a sweater, and she is popping to look at. Add her brown-blond hair and her grey eyes, and she is as fine a specimen as a regular old guy like me would ever aspire to.

I am 38 now, and come in a normal 6', 180lb model. I work out a bit, don't run, so while not "dad bod", I don't sport a 6-pack, either. I could peel off 10 lbs and look amazing naked, I think, but I just haven't gone to the extra effort. Brown hair, brown eyes, and a normal old average 6" below the belt. I am starting to sprout a few grey hairs along the temples, and Mary makes fun of me when people think I am older than her, which happens 80% of the time. She doesn't wear makeup, and I think that factors in, as her skin is smooth as can be, and when she flashes that smile, it drops 10 years off her appearance.

Mary's mother Brandi was only 19 years older than Mary. Brandi is a tiny little thing, only 5'2" (she claims 5'4", but she's lying), but has the same out of proportion chest that Mary obviously got from her mother. At 64, she probably weighs 110 lbs, tops, probably less, but I am not stupid enough to ask. She has that short girl build that I adore, large chest and wide hips but a petite little waist, even if a bit puffy in the belly area. She'd been married and divorced 4 times over the years, and was again on her own. She has always accepted us being together, even with the age difference, unlike the vast majority of our families, wagging their fingers and tongues about us to the point we just stopped being around them much. This really took its toll on us at first, but we grew stronger together through all the negativity, and counted on each other for everything. I trust her fully and vice versa. It really was "Us vs. The World." That being said, Mary's mother Brandi and her Aunt Margy were the only two to really take me in as part of the family, and I enjoyed their company. They would tease me about my "older woman syndrome" whenever we hung out together, and I would laugh it off until it hit me that I did in fact, enjoy older women's company more, and even found them more attractive to me than a younger model would. It never even occurred to me before that I liked older women, even though I had been fucking one for the past 8 years of marriage and 5 years before that.

Brandi lived alone now, in a small little 2 bedroom house across town. Mary and I had been saving and scrimping for 5 years for our own house, and that was finally about to pay off. We had just finished signing a contract to have our own home built, so we had to sell our current place quickly to be able to afford it. We put our house up for sale, and we had an offer by the end of the first weekend, with a quick closing. Our build a house project was going to take 6-9 months, and we had to move out in 30 days. Brandi immediately offered her spare bedroom to us for the duration, no questions asked, no rent required. We jumped at the chance, so much less of a hassle than trying to find a lease for less than 12 months anywhere.

The first few days after moving in were uneventful, as we sort of tiptoed around, getting used to living with my mother in law, and she getting used to living with a sexually active married couple. Mary and I tried to fuck quietly the first few nights we were there, but then we went out one night and came home with a bit of a buzz on. Brandi was in bed, and we ended up clawing at each other's clothes and bodies as we made it into our bedroom, where I proceeded to go down on her sweet pussy for what seemed like hours, and Mary must have been pent up, as she came 3 times, when she usually stops after one, and on the third, she loudly begged me to fuck her. I jumped up and proceeded to enter her as she came again and again. Possibly due to the alcohol, I lasted quite a long time, and we rotated between missionary, doggie, cowgirl, and finally she let me slip it up her ass and I finally finished deep in her. I remember looking at the clock, and we had come into the house around 11:30PM, and it was past 3AM when I finally came. We passed out, worn and sore, and we laid in bed until almost noon. Mary got up first, and I rolled over, not sure if I were going to get up, or lay in bed longer.

I heard Mary and her mom talking in the kitchen, "Welcome back to life! Nice of you to see the morning"

Mary, "Yeah, we stayed up late last night."

"Sounded like you had fun, at least!"

"Mom! I'm sorry, we didn't even..."

"It's OK, you like sex, Kord likes sex, I like sex, everyone likes sex. It happens."

"Oh, sorry, Mom. We might have got carried away."

"It was fine, I kind of enjoyed listening for a bit. Memories and all."

I stumbled up to the smell of coffee.

"Hey Mom." I mumbled out.

"Hey stud!"

"Grunt"

"Well, my daughter is a lucky girl, getting laid like that."

"Grunt"

"Mom!" Mary said again, in exasperation.

"Well, I just wanted to say, don't stop what you do because of me. I'm no stranger to sex."

I sipped my coffee slowly, and headed into the other room to watch TV and nursed my tiredness and slight hangover. Pretty sure I worked out all the alcohol the night before, but still had a slight headache.

Mary and I had sex a little quieter the next few nights, but we weren't silent. After another week, we didn't even worry about it anymore, and just lived like we normally did at our own place. We even did it out on the living room sofa one night, and I could have sworn I heard something coming from the kitchen area, but I may have been hearing things, as when I glanced back, there was no one there. Probably just 'old house creaking as it settles' noises.

The next Friday morning, we all had errands or places to go, Mary and I to work, Brandi to the doctor, and then the yacht club (it sounds fancy, but it is just a bar next to the marina where people tie up their boats) to meet with Brandi's sisters for lunch, and we had to share the one bathroom to get ready. Normally Brandi had been putting on her makeup in the bathroom, but she had moved everything over to a little vanity in her bedroom once we moved in, to save counter space in that little bathroom, and to take less time in the bathroom getting ready.

Brandi got out of the bath, and opened our door and sort of leaned in, "Ok, bathroom is all yours."

"Ok thanks.... MOM!!!!" Mary exclaimed. "You're not wearing anything!"

"Oh, he's seen breasts before. Stop being silly."

I was staring, because "TITS!!!" and I was mesmerized by how full they are for a 64 year old woman.

"Not YOURS!" Mary protested.

"Oh stop it. No one cares about seeing an old ugly woman naked."

She left the door open, and then came back, and stood directly in the doorway, fully naked. I saw that she has a bit of a pot belly shape to her, but her hips were still visible, just a bit more rounded than they were when she was my age. Her bush was trimmed but almost invisible, not sure whether due to being blond or grey, but it was definitely hairy. Mary had been shaving the last couple of years, so this was a nice change of scenery.

"Oh hey, we will be at the club at around 1:30 and are going to play cards until at least 4:30, if you guys want to come over after work and meet us. I know Margy will like it if you stop by Kord," she smiled playfully. Margy is a cougar and an outrageous flirt. Nothing crazy ever happened, but let's just say that a nice peck on the cheek at holiday time may have been a tongue twister with a nice cock squeeze, or a whisper in the ear over my shoulder as she rubs her breasts on my back. Mary always liked it when Margy was around, because she knew I would be nice and horny and ready to go later when we got home, plus she knew Aunt Margy was harmless.

"Stop teasing the poor man, Mom!"

Brandi smiled sadly, "Nothing here to tease with," and turned away, walking away, swaying a bit as I watched her ass jiggle back and forth. Holy crap. I was getting a boner from my wife's mom.

I was about to go into the bathroom when my work phone rang. I picked it up, and started talking, Mary was sitting on the bed in front of me, and she reached out and felt my dick through my boxers.

She giggled as she felt its hardness and started rubbing it as I talked to the site manager I was going to visit today. She reached into my boxers and started stroking me, making it difficult to concentrate on the call. I finally agreed to meet him at the site in an hour, and hung up.

"Mary, what the hell was that?"

She smiled. "You don't like it? Want me to stop?"

She stopped stroking me, and I felt her hand start to release.

"NO! Keep going."

She smiled even more, and looked up at me as I started down at her hand stroking my cock inside my shorts. I could see the glint in her eye, that mischievous look.

"What?"

"You got hard looking at my mom's tits." She whispered.

"No,"

"Don't lie to me. Tell me."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I got hard looking at her tits."

"You're bad." She kept stroking, and I was so horny now, I just want to cum.

"I'm bad."

"Why are you bad?"

"I was looking at your moms tits"

"That's right, you like her tits, don't you?"

"Hmm mmm"

"I cant hear you. Do you like her tits?"

"Yes. I like her tits."

"Why?"

"So full, so big"

"You like big tits?"

"Yes, I like big tits."

"Better than my tits?"

"No, honey."

She stopped stroking me. "I said, don't lie. Do you like her big tits better than my tits?"

"Yes, I like her big tits better." She smiled and started stroking me again.

"You want to feel them? Suck on her nipples? Tit fuck them?"

OMG, I cannot contain myself. Where did this come from? I don't know why anything Mary does surprises me, she is the best woman I have ever met.

"Oh God, I want to slide my dick between them and..."

"Cum on them? Cum on her face and tits?"

"Oh god, OH!" I grunted out as I came in my pants, listening to my wife talk about my dick sliding between her own mother's luscious orbs.

"On my God!" Mary cried out as my cum started erupting in my shorts, covering her hand. "You DO want to fuck her tits! You perv!" She was smiling, though, her protests notwithstanding.

I just sighed my release as I came down from my orgasm. Mary let go of my fading cock, and pulled her hand out, covered in my cum.

"Take off those boxers," she commanded. I did so, and she started wiping her hands off on them. "You just came thinking about my mom's tits. What am I going to do with you?" She said this in a matter-of-fact way, and I can't tell if she was angry or happy, because she can't possibly be this indifferent about what just transpired.

"I better get off to work," I mumbled out, moving off the bed to go get a fresh pair of boxers.

"You better not 'get off' at work!" Mary said, laughing.

"You know what I meant!" I smiled back, and leaned down to kiss her. She smelled and is amazing. "I love you so much," I told her after kissing her goodbye.

She squeezed my cock one last time before getting up and heading out to the kitchen. I got dressed and headed out to the site, my mind on tits and handjobs and Mary being full of the dirty talk about her mother, for heaven's sake! Being a bit distracted, I didn't finish everything before they left for the day, so I made plans to come back tomorrow. That night, I went down on Mary for a good 30 minutes, bringing her to multiple orgasms before I finally entered her, her begging for cock after each orgasm, but not saying no to more licking, either. I came quite quickly after all that buildup, and was both glad and disappointed at the same time that no dirty talk happened, other than the normal "Yes, oh god yes," and "fuck me now!" that usually accompanies our lovemaking sessions.

I got up the next morning, and took a shower before work. I was drying off when the door opens, and Brandi comes scooting in, hurriedly going to toilet, dropping her panties and sitting down. She began to pee right away. "Sorry, I had to go, us old ladies can't just hold it forever."

"No problem," I said, trying not to look or listen, standing there with a towel covering my lower parts.

Brandi finished peeing, wiped, and stood up before lifting her panties over her light-colored hairy bush. "You don't get dry just staring, you know." Brandi said. I averted my gaze and started drying off again as she walked out. I saw her glance over, using the mirror to look at my nakedness as she walked out. Fair is fair, I looked at her, I think to myself as I finished drying off. I got dressed for work and off I went, half my mind ignoring Brandi's boldness at staring at my naked body, and the other half trying to figure out what the hell. The day went by, and I just figured that she is just a roommate, and these things happen with multiple people sharing a small space.

A week passed, and life goes on, and I just chalked up that incident as just one of those things, and put it out of my mind. I was getting ready to head into the office when my phone rings, and it's my boss. She needs me to be at a client site this week, about an hour away. "Be there by 8:30Am, sharp. Don't be late." I look at the clock. 7:45AM. Well, shit. I step into our room and tell Mary goodbye and that I will be at a site all day today.

"Sounds good, love you," she mumbled out after our kiss, and I head out in a rush, tying to figure out how to beat traffic so I'm not late. I was moderately successful, and cut off 10 minutes from the trip, arriving only 5 or 6 minutes past the bottom of the hour. The client was a bit miffed about their having to wait, but since it was only a few minutes, they weren't overly peeved, but told me that I would be working 10 minutes past ending time to make up for it.

I got through work, but it took all day plus those extra 10 minutes, so when I started heading home, it was right in the middle of rush hour, so I called up Mary and let her know it will be awhile. I sat in the stop and go traffic for what seems like hours, and as I sat there, I started to realize that the 2 afternoon coffees were not a good idea, and the more I think about having to pee, the worse it got. I finally get home and fast walk to the one and only bathroom and the door is closed.

Mary says, "Mom is in the bath."

"I have had to pee for the past hour!" I exclaimed, ready to burst. I was good at holding it, but now that I am this close to release, it feels like I might just go in my pants if I don't pee rightnow.

"Just go in," Mary said, rolling her eyes like I am the idiot here.

"Ugh, I'll just pee by the bush out back," I retort as I start towards the back door.

"Don't be silly. Mom, Kord has to pee!"

"OK!" she replied through the door.

I rushed in, Brandi is sitting in the bath again, and I went straight for the toilet, unzipping and extracting my penis and started to lift the seat.

"Sorry...I just really had to..." I started apologizing for intruding on her bath time.

"Don't you splash your pee on my toilet, now! I just cleaned all around there!" Brandi scolded me.

"Wha...?"

"Sit down and don't splash your pee on my toilet!" Brandi repeated, almost commanding me.

Uh, I didn't care, I just wanted to pee, so I dropped the seat back down, unbuckled my belt, and dropped my pants to my ankles and sat down. I started peeing immediately, and oh man did it feel good. I was facing Brandi now, and she splashed some water over her breasts to get the lather off of them and rubs them a bit, making her nipples rock hard. Speaking of rock hard, I started to get a bit of a boner as the pee flow slowed to a trickle; I feel my cock now pressing against the porcelain of the bowl. This is why men do not sit down to pee, I thought to myself, while I sat there hoping my cock will go down so I can finish the job. Sitting across from a naked woman bathing is not helping, especially when she keeps rubbing her breasts.

"Are you done yet?" Brandi asked after probably a minute of me being there.

"Uh, I am having a hard time going right now," I confessed, but not explaining why.

"Because I am here?" she asked.

"Uh, sure. Yes. Sorry."

"No worries. Here, hand me my towel." Brandi released the water and stood up, and I got to see her bush again - I don't remember it being as well trimmed as it is now, and I still can't tell if the hair is light because it is grey or because it is blond. Either way, that hairy bush was nice. Like I mentioned, Mary had been keeping herself shaved down there the last few years, so this was a pleasant difference.

I realized I couldn't reach the towel without standing up, and I glanced at Brandi, standing there naked waiting. "Well...?" she looked at me again, then looked at the towel.

"Fuck! Fine!" I thought to myself as I got up off the toilet, exposing my hard cock, grabbed the towel and handed it to her. "Ooh my!" Brandi cackled as she dried off. I went back and sat down on the toilet to hide my cock and my shame, but I continued to watch her dry off, especially when she stepped out and bent over to get her feet dry. I enjoyed a great view of her ass, not bad for mid-60s, just a bit wider and saggier than it had been twenty years ago, but still nice to look at. She seemed to be really working that foot, and then she reached over to do the other one, and bent over even more, giving me a perfect view of her little rosebud and a slight view of the slit just under it. I was looking at my mother in law's asshole and pussy. I couldn't get any harder, and my heart was beating at what seemed like 10,000 beats per minute.

Brandi finished drying off and then, instead of wrapping the towel around herself to go back to her room, she hangs up the towel, and opens the door, walking out naked. I watched her ass jiggle and sway as she walked away. What am I doing? She turned towards the main room on her left instead of to her bedroom on the right, "Mary, I think your husband needs your help in there."

"What do you... MOM! Where are your clothes?"

"I was in the bath, silly." She said, and then I saw her walk past the door to her room, giving me one more glance as she does.

I am still looking when Mary appeared in the doorway. "What do you need help with?"

I am somewhat ashamed, but I looked down and then decide to stand up, showing Mary my hard cock.

She looked at my cock, and I recognized the shocked look on her face, and then she smiled as she steps into the bathroom. "Let me take a look at that," she said slyly, reaching out for my hard cock.

I turned towards her, excited for her to grab my cock.

"My mom's tits again?" she smiled as she grasps my rod.

"And ass," I tell her the truth.

"Oh, you bad boy. Turn towards the mirror."

I turned to the mirror, and watched as she came up behind me and reached around to start stroking my cock. I saw her watching my face more than she watched her hand stroke me, and she started to whisper to me.

12